PDA

View Full Version : It's started: "Transgender" boy gains access to the girls' locker room.

7.62NATO
09-02-15, 20:53
Our children are no longer safe from the lib-tardology. Barack Hussein Obama truly is transforming America. Those that will not conform to accepting the mental illness will be shunned, ostracized, and unemployed.

Over 150 Missouri high school students voiced their displeasure about a transgender teen using the girls’ locker room by walking out of class.

Students at Hillsboro High School staged a two-hour walkout Monday over 17-year-old Lila Perry, a student who has identified as a female since she was 13, using the girls’ locker room during gym class.

The school offered Perry a gender-neutral bathroom, which she turned down. St. Louis attorney Timm Schowalter says, “All students have a right, under Title 9, to access the bathroom of their choice.”

Lila has dropped out of gym class for safety concerns, but she still plans on using the girl’s bathroom.

SilverBullet432
09-02-15, 20:58
Yeah that's uncomfortable.

titsonritz
09-02-15, 21:01
Our children are no longer safe from the lib-tardology. Barack Hussein Obama truly is transforming America.

He did promise change and he delivered. Not all politicians can make that claim.

SteyrAUG
09-02-15, 21:04
Where have you been?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?168369-We-Have-Officially-Passed-The-Tipping-Point-All-Is-Lost&highlight=transgender

Firefly
09-02-15, 21:36
See....30 years ago this would've made for a plot to a hilarious teen sex comedy film.
I mean...to this day, I have a thing for Joyce Hyser.
But the reality is actually sad, depressing, and if I were one of thos actual girls' dad I would throw a natural fit.

SeriousStudent
09-02-15, 22:29
Already posted per SteyrAUG.