PDA

View Full Version : Performance on Demand Shooting LLC Carbine 1, October 10, 2015, Waunakee, WI

mikem
09-08-15, 14:19
Carbine 1: Carbine Fundamentals
October 10, 2015
Dane County Law Enforcement
Training Center – Waunakee, WI
This eight-hour course will break down the fundamentals of basic rifle marksmanship and gun handling, laying a foundation of necessary skills any individual will need to progress as a combat shooter. This class will benefit the developing carbine shooter, and will serve as an excellent refresher in marksmanship and efficient gun handling for students with more experience behind the rifle. Topics covered include:
-External ballistics and zeroing
-Basic rifle marksmanship & engagements to 100 yards
-Proper weapon manipulations & increasing efficiency
-Common positions and intro to barricade positions
-Multiple targets & close quarters engagements
-Movement, Communication and Decision Making
Requirements: Semi-automatic carbine with 3 magazines, tactical sling, mag pouch or carrier. Gear appropriate to one’s assignment / mission. Appropriate range gear. 350 rounds rifle. Students should have prior carbine shooting experience and be able to safely and comfortably conduct basic manipulations of their weapons system. Open enrollment.
Cost: $110
Go To PODSHOOTING.COM to register

Clay34
10-04-15, 13:11
I had to make a quick comment. I have trained with this group twice this year. The training team is wonderful to work with, patient, professional and knowledgeable. I found these courses to be a HUGE value in training. While the pricing is extremely reasonable, the course course material and trainers are top notch.

These two courses made my 5th and 6th firearms related training courses that I have personally taken. I will be working with them again in the future. Sign up, you won't be sorry.