PDA

View Full Version : The 3 GOP Candidates that don't own a gun

FlyingHunter
09-08-15, 17:49
Jeb and Chris. Carly doesn't but her husband does.

SteyrAUG
09-08-15, 18:16
Jeb and Chris. Carly doesn't but her husband does.

Surprised by Jeb given his actions when Wasserman brought a Broward Co. Assault Weapon Ban to his desk for signature.

NC_DAVE
09-08-15, 19:07
Me to seems odd that he doesn't own atleast one.

FlyingHunter
09-08-15, 19:19
Here's the reference article that shows who owns what...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/republicans/11847977/Which-Republican-presidential-candidates-own-guns.html

SteyrAUG
09-08-15, 19:24
So when the UK Telegraph asked if he owned any guns he said "No." For all we know he told them about a boating accident as well.

And some of those "pro gun" candidates need to get their fingers OFF the trigger.

Was impressed by Paul (not surprisingly) running the M-10 with suppressor.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03431/R_Paul_3431243b.jpg

Rick Perry looks like every liberals caricature of a gun owner.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03426/guns_01_3426982b.jpg

http://media1.fdncms.com/sacurrent/imager/u/original/2448069/perry-gunjpg.jpeg

NC_DAVE
09-08-15, 19:40
Don't really know Rubio but maybe he could help with the debt. I mean really all that money and his cheap ass buys a Taurus.

Big A
09-08-15, 20:45
So when the UK Telegraph asked if he owned any guns he said "No." For all we know he told them about a boating accident as well.

And some of those "pro gun" candidates need to get their fingers OFF the trigger.

Everybody looked fine to me. Perry is firing blanks out of those Colts, that's what the winner of the the races at the Texas Motor Speedway does as part of the victory celebration. in fact the Colts along with a Stetson hat and custom (Laramie, I think) boots are part of the drivers winnings/trophy

The only one I couldn't tell for sure was Rubio as you can't see his trigger finger. Walker's hand was behind the trigger gaurd and the shotgun was pointed down range. The Jindal's, Huckabee and Trump, all had their fingers outside the trigger guard and Graham and Paul were shooting their guns at a range.

SteyrAUG
09-08-15, 22:46
Everybody looked fine to me. Perry is firing blanks out of those Colts, that's what the winner of the the races at the Texas Motor Speedway does as part of the victory celebration. in fact the Colts along with a Stetson hat and custom (Laramie, I think) boots are part of the drivers winnings/trophy

The only one I couldn't tell for sure was Rubio as you can't see his trigger finger. Walker's hand was behind the trigger gaurd and the shotgun was pointed down range. The Jindal's, Huckabee and Trump, all had their fingers outside the trigger guard and Graham and Paul were shooting their guns at a range.

Didn't realize he was firing blanks, I just assumed he was waving them around like a moron. I guess he get's a "We we're a hooting and hollering" pass.

That leads me with a lone criticism of Huckabee who has his firearm pointed in a questionable direction and in proximity to the other guys head. It's generally poor form to point weapons anywhere but down range, especially when it's just for a photo op.

Firefly
09-09-15, 00:02
Dulakis drove a tank, Al Gore didn't know the right way to point an M16, and Obama and Kerry shot pricey over and unders.

Would take none of them to the ol' shooting quarry with me.
I hate to admit it but Trump gave the best answer "None of your freaking business what I got or where I shoot".

As much as I dislike the man, I agree with him on a lot. Like going down the Nung river ....the more I read and began to understand him him, the more I admire him. He was a renegade for sure. Possibly unstable. But he's making headway.

platoonDaddy
09-09-15, 05:45
Don't really know Rubio but maybe he could help with the debt. I mean really all that money and his cheap ass buys a Taurus.

Assume you are being factious? He isn't wealthy, the royalties from the book to bring in close to 1 million. Prior to that he was in debt.

Big A
09-09-15, 06:26
Didn't realize he was firing blanks, I just assumed he was waving them around like a moron. I guess he get's a "We we're a hooting and hollering" pass.

That leads me with a lone criticism of Huckabee who has his firearm pointed in a questionable direction and in proximity to the other guys head. It's generally poor form to point weapons anywhere but down range, especially when it's just for a photo op.
Yeah, Perry was gettin his Yosemite Sam on.

You're right about Huckabee, I was looking at the trigger and missed the guy standing next to him.

titsonritz
09-09-15, 09:45
Here's a pretty common gun owner pattern:

Donald Trump - The billionaire was cagey during an interview with NBC earlier this year, saying he still had a gun and a license but it was "none of your business" if he ever used it. A spokeswoman declined to give details.

Ted Cruz - His campaign declined to say whether he has a license to carry a concealed weapon.

Rand Paul's campaign confirmed that the Kentucky senator owns multiple guns but, in keeping with his libertarian views on privacy, declined to give details.

Rick Perry - The former governor of Texas is one of the most enthusiastic gun owners in the race, although his campaign declined to give details of his own collection.

Bobby Jindal - A spokeswoman for the governor of Louisiana said he owns a gun but declined to give details.