PDA

View Full Version : Body parts of toddler found in Chicago area lagoon . . .

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-15, 18:14
Toddler's body in Garfield Park lagoon 1 to 2 weeks, CPD says

As city crews drained water from the Garfield Park lagoon, Chicago police officers hit the streets in the Garfield Park neighborhood Wednesday. They're looking for anyone who may be able to help identify the child, a 2 to 4 year old African American.

The child's foot surfaced Saturday, leading divers to search the lagoon where a head, second foot and hands were found over the weekend. All were crudely dismembered and placed in separate plastic bags with weights, officials said.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/toddlers-body-in-garfield-park-lagoon-1-to-2-weeks-cpd-says/975266/

I'm not familiar with Chicago so I don't know if that particular area is home to any ethnic African refugees but this story reminds me of a little African refugee boy who's torso washed up in the Thames in London a few years back. Scotland yard linked the boys murder and dismemberment to ritual black magic and cannibalism.

I hope CPD finds who ever did this and they don't go quietly, sick ****(s) . . .

WickedWillis
09-09-15, 18:24
Damn. That is dark.

SilverBullet432
09-09-15, 18:33
Despicable.

SteyrAUG
09-09-15, 18:58
Some broken people out there.

Firefly
09-09-15, 19:26
See lots of ill and grim stuff happens in ATL, but on its darkest day; it'll never be the mess that Obamagrad is

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-09-15, 20:25
Post partum abortion.

Evil lurked out there, never doubt it. You think that was the only kid?

SteyrAUG
09-09-15, 21:41
Post partum abortion.

Evil lurked out there, never doubt it. You think that was the only kid?

I kind of doubt that. Suffocated, drowned or left in a dumpster maybe. Butchered usually means something else. It's all reprehensible, but one is more degrees of reprehensible than other.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-09-15, 23:25
I kind of doubt that. Suffocated, drowned or left in a dumpster maybe. Butchered usually means something else. It's all reprehensible, but one is more degrees of reprehensible than other.

More a comment about the lack of respect for life than an actual profile of the killer.

SteyrAUG
09-10-15, 00:06
More a comment about the lack of respect for life than an actual profile of the killer.

Noted.

Averageman
09-10-15, 05:53
Dope or Money.
Evil any way you look at it.

T2C
09-10-15, 05:57
After dealing with a few people capable of doing something so vile to another human being, it changes your perspective.

Let's hope the police are able to quickly apprehend the person/people responsible for this.

Outlander Systems
09-10-15, 05:58
See lots of ill and grim stuff happens in ATL, but on its darkest day; it'll never be the mess that Obamagrad is

Obamagrad!

You owe me a mouthful of Skoal and a screen-wipe.

usmcvet
09-10-15, 09:17
Shit like this sucks. There are truly evil people out there.

SteyrAUG
09-10-15, 14:04
Dope or Money.
Evil any way you look at it.

Never rule out sadism in these cases.

brickboy240
09-10-15, 14:17
Its Chicago.

Is anyone really that surprised?

People do absolutely awful things to each other every day in that city.

Moose-Knuckle
09-13-15, 00:43
After dealing with a few people capable of doing something so vile to another human being, it changes your perspective.

Roger that.

I had a guy in custody once, looked just like Side Show Bob. He spent an entire night raping/torturing/and dismembering a teenage prostitute. A buddy of mine found the poor girl's remains in three different garbage bags. I won't even go into the details.

And to think I've people on this very forum call me paranoid cause I CCW when taking the trash to the curb in my upper middle-class neighborhood. There are some truly evil ****s out there.

Moose-Knuckle
09-13-15, 00:44
. . . it'll never be the mess that Obamagrad is

Yeah, that just won you the entire internet for a month.

C-grunt
09-13-15, 02:31
Roger that.

I had a guy in custody once, looked just like Side Show Bob. He spent an entire night raping/torturing/and dismembering a teenage prostitute. A buddy of mine found the poor girl's remains in three different garbage bags. I won't even go into the details.

And to think I've people on this very forum call me paranoid cause I CCW when taking the trash to the curb in my upper middle-class neighborhood. There are some truly evil ****s out there.

We caught a guy leaving the scene of a murder once. God told him that his dealer had killed his wife and that the guy needed to enact revenge. He kicked in the dealers door and attacked him with a length of heavy duty tow chain and a piece of chainlink fence bent into a ring/shank. He beat the guy so severely with the chain there were pieces of skull in the ceiling. He missed one swing and shattered the toilet in the bathroom. When we took him into custody he didnt care at all. Was making jokes and generally having a good time. Everyone that walked into that scene, seasoned cops and fire fighters alike, took a step back and said "holy shit!".

Evil. Pure evil. It exists in this world and sometimes does a damn good job at hiding itself among the masses.

jerrysimons
09-13-15, 09:05
Toddler's body in Garfield Park lagoon 1 to 2 weeks, CPD says

http://abc7chicago.com/news/toddlers-body-in-garfield-park-lagoon-1-to-2-weeks-cpd-says/975266/

I'm not familiar with Chicago so I don't know if that particular area is home to any ethnic African refugees but this story reminds me of a little African refugee boy who's torso washed up in the Thames in London a few years back. Scotland yard linked the boys murder and dismemberment to ritual black magic and cannibalism.

I hope CPD finds who ever did this and they don't go quietly, sick ****(s) . . .

I suppose at one time the relatives of the inhabits of that area were African. Garfield Park is the deep hood. If it were not for the conservatory in the same park where this child was found there would be absolutely no reason for anyone to go there. The sicko that did this chose an odd place to dump the remains since that lagoon is not very deep and is not very far from body's of water that would be more difficult to recover evidence from. way that spot? it sounds like there may be other dump sites too.

Averageman
09-13-15, 09:34
We caught a guy leaving the scene of a murder once. God told him that his dealer had killed his wife and that the guy needed to enact revenge. He kicked in the dealers door and attacked him with a length of heavy duty tow chain and a piece of chainlink fence bent into a ring/shank. He beat the guy so severely with the chain there were pieces of skull in the ceiling. He missed one swing and shattered the toilet in the bathroom. When we took him into custody he didnt care at all. Was making jokes and generally having a good time. Everyone that walked into that scene, seasoned cops and fire fighters alike, took a step back and said "holy shit!".

Evil. Pure evil. It exists in this world and sometimes does a damn good job at hiding itself among the masses.

I don't take issue with revenge.
Make it as bloody as hell, make it look painful and awful and very much like something no one would every consider doing to me again.
You live, play and work in the jungle, you live by jungle rules.

Averageman
09-13-15, 09:37
I suppose at one time the relatives of the inhabits of that area were African. Garfield Park is the deep hood. If it were not for the conservatory in the same park where this child was found there would be absolutely no reason for anyone to go there. The sicko that did this chose an odd place to dump the remains since that lagoon is not very deep and is not very far from body's of water that would be more difficult to recover evidence from. way that spot? it sounds like there may be other dump sites too.

That's a statement, this body was left for others to find and see.
There is nowhere in the nearby farm land this body would have been found if someone wanted to hide it.
These sick F's made sure it was found to let others know it's about pain and suffering if they were crossed.

SteyrAUG
09-13-15, 14:18

Not seeing the evil. I'm seeing a man who destroyed evil, but generally that is good.

Need to make a clarification. I originally thought that said "Guy told him that a dealer" not "God told him that his dealer." With that in mind seems like a self correcting situation for all involved, assuming the part about the person actually being a drug dealer is true.

Honu
09-13-15, 14:52
read this the other day sadly did not shock me at all look at the abortion rate of blacks ? more are aborted in places then are born sadly many do not care about life and many think post birth abortion is OK
I am sure the kid got in the way of there drug habit or was traded off since sadly this happens quite a bit pimping out your child for $
look at that kid that was recently caught raping a 3 year old saying it dont matter the kid wont remember so I did nothing wrong

TAZ
09-13-15, 15:00

Was the guy really a dealer? Guess then he did society a favor. Honestly I wouldn't give a shit about a waste of O2 being removed, seeing as the "system" sure as shit aint gonna do anything about him. My biggest worry would be whether he would go bat shit crazy on another person who didn't deserve it. Given the apparent drug use (his dealer) and God talking claims, Id say probability is high, so he needs to be in a padded room for sure.

The Obamagrad thing is a statement. Someone wanted to make a point and they did.

Moose-Knuckle
09-14-15, 14:51
I don't take issue with revenge.
Make it as bloody as hell, make it look painful and awful and very much like something no one would every consider doing to me again.
You live, play and work in the jungle, you live by jungle rules.

I might have read C-grunt's post wrong, but I believe he was eluding to the fact the murder was not enacting vengeance on his dead wife as much has he heard a voice from God telling him that his own drug dealer had murdered his wife. We don't know if in fact the dude's wife was really murdered at all or even if he was married. Just another schizophrenic hearing God telling him to kill.