PDA

View Full Version : "War on Women" liberals vs "Black Lives Matter" liberals

Eurodriver
09-11-15, 17:15
Read between the lines and this article will have you saying "WTF?" If you watch any of the videos women secretly record of them being harassed on the street, it's overwhelmingly obvious the majority (every one?) of the guys cat calling is hispanic or black. Some have even gone so far to say that the women recording the videos have editted out white guys.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/politics_views/188823/woman_wants_to_make_street?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prisma&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=0&non_us=US

Hollaback! does not advocate for increasing the criminalization of street harassment, knowing that the criminal justice system disproportionately targets low income communities and communities of color ... Our aim is to work with legislators on community based efforts and solutions.

Instead they focus on things like education programs in middle and high schools, doing training and workshops on bystander intervention.

Yes. Because this 15 year old just needed "training and workshops". Don't incarcerate him. (http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/15-year-old-accused-of-raping-fellow-rodgers-middle-school-student/2141078)

If I were on TOS, I would say it's fo time.

Outlander Systems
09-11-15, 17:38
We live in a world where no one wants to be responsible for their actions. Plain 'n simple.

As for me, no need to cat-call the ladies, when the ladies cat-call me. Nomsayin?

Mjolnir
09-14-15, 20:26
We live in a world where no one wants to be responsible for their actions. Plain 'n simple.

As for me, no need to cat-call the ladies, when the ladies cat-call me. Nomsayin?

I hear ya. Got the same problem, bro.

LOL

Actually, ALL LIFE matters. I don't rank them, per se. Respect ALL life forms. I don't kill unnecessarily though I don't live amongst many gators and water moccasins; if I did maybe... I'd like to think I would not - as long as they kept THEIR distance.

As for humans the prostitute and drug addict's lives are precious - even if their actions indicate THEY don't value their lives. Regardless, I do.

I understand where the Black community is coming from. But like ALL movements, the radicals (who may be paid provocateurs for all I know) enter and the media focuses on the radical folks to discredit the core movement - just like they do us and the Second Amendment and Liberty.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Moose-Knuckle
09-15-15, 00:44
Read between the lines and this article will have you saying "WTF?" If you watch any of the videos women secretly record of them being harassed on the street, it's overwhelmingly obvious the majority (every one?) of the guys cat calling is hispanic or black. Some have even gone so far to say that the women recording the videos have editted out white guys.

I love it when "special interest" groups clash. Then we get to see just who is more "special".

I remember a thread on here of feminazis who used hidden body cams to catch "sexist men" cat calling them, or worse on the streets of NYC. Turns out every man they caught on camera was black or brown . . . oops! Immediately the feminazis went into spin mode and apologised for this lol.

Let's not forget when #BLM protesters interrupted LGBT protesters in Chiraq . . . :lol:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?171064-Gay-Lives-Matter

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-15-15, 06:44
I remember the time I cat called a woman on the street and she took me back to her place, said no one ever.