PDA

View Full Version : GOA -vs- John Boehner???

Averageman
09-15-15, 18:53
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/15/gun-owners-america-fire-speaker-boehner-failure-stand-gun-control/
They say “It’s time for Boehner to go!” and stand with Meadows in his efforts to “vacate the chair” via House Resolution 385.

GOA said:

As long as John Boehner is Speaker, your gun rights are in danger. After all, remember in spring of 2013, when the pro-gun community was engulfed in the “battle of the century” over the Bloomberg/Obama gun control agenda? John Boehner could have nipped gun control in the bud by pronouncing that gun control would be “dead on arrival” in the House. Instead, he said that the “House will consider” any gun control proposals sent over by the Senate.

On September 14 Breitbart News spoke to GOA’s Erich Pratt about this campaign, and he pointed to a 2013 story in The Hill which quoted Boehner making it clear that “If the Senate acts on gun control legislation, the House will consider it.”

I think the guy is a spineless scumbag, but anti gun too?
Yeah it is time for him to go, but is he wrong about the 2nd also?

Eurodriver
09-15-15, 18:55
Averageman, you're a smart dude. I don't want to come off condescending, but don't be an idiot.

I would stake a paycheck that 75%+ of Congress (both R and D) would take away every single one of your 2A rights tomorrow if it guaranteed them reelection.

I include Boehner in that 75%.

Averageman
09-15-15, 19:06
I lost faith in him being out for anyone's rights but his own about six months ago, but..
" John Boehner could have nipped gun control in the bud by pronouncing that gun control would be “dead on arrival” in the House. Instead, he said that the “House will consider” any gun control proposals sent over by the Senate."
Dude, that killed it, killed it dead, he has to go and absolutely cannot be trusted.

FlyingHunter
09-15-15, 19:13
Averageman, you're a smart dude. I don't want to come off condescending, but don't be an idiot.

I would stake a paycheck that 75%+ of Congress (both R and D) would take away every single one of your 2A rights tomorrow if it guaranteed them reelection.

I include Boehner in that 75%.

75%. Really? Note my tagline: Politicians prefer unarmed peasants. I'd surmise 90% +.

TAZ
09-15-15, 20:29
I lost faith in him being out for anyone's rights but his own about six months ago, but..
" John Boehner could have nipped gun control in the bud by pronouncing that gun control would be “dead on arrival” in the House. Instead, he said that the “House will consider” any gun control proposals sent over by the Senate."
Dude, that killed it, killed it dead, he has to go and absolutely cannot be trusted.

Wait... did you say you lost faith??? That would imply that you actually had faith in a politician. I am SOOOOOOOO disappointed.

glocktogo
09-15-15, 23:49
Weepy and his pals McConnell and Graham are poster boys for the GOP as the cuckold party. There isn't a gram of testosterone between the three of them.

Endur
09-16-15, 01:31
Weepy and his pals McConnell and Graham are poster boys for the GOP as the cuckold party. There isn't a gram of testosterone between the three of them.

A gram is pushing it, more like a milligram.