PDA

View Full Version : WTS: high ground gear waist belt and assault strap - coyote brown

tmckay2
09-15-15, 21:53
size large (32+) waist. i have a 32 waist and figured i would need the extra space but its JUST a smidge too big. full adjustable. for those who don't know its a waist belt that can be used with their packs and if you are a bit savvy you can make adapters to make it a was it belt for pretty much any pack without a permanent belt already. the assault strap allows you to drop the pack from the belt and quickly put in the assault strap with molle pouches already attached to make a full molle belt. basically it allows a pack belt to transition into a battle belt in about 5 seconds.

both are lightly used but not signs of wear. pics can be emailed or texted, just pm me. price for both is $100.

can be seen here

highgroundgear.com/products/assault-strap

please be aware the battle belt on that webpage is NOT the same, the belt is like the one in the pictures at the link, as well as the assault strap.

tmckay2
09-19-15, 22:29
update: also have a brand new high ground gear battle belt in size small/medium. also can be used with assault strap and backpacks. $80

tmckay2
09-22-15, 21:08
$150 if you buy both belts and two assault straps.

tmckay2
10-07-15, 11:16
will throw in several coyote pouches as well

tmckay2
10-16-15, 16:00
$150 for both belts, 2 assault straps, remington multi tool with coyote pouch, horizontal coyote pouch that is brand new, inner cobra belt coyote in color, black utility belt and a used but good condition fleece coyote jacket. making room for other gear.