PDA

View Full Version : Killer clowns scare the $hit out of unsuspecting folks

7.62NATO
09-17-15, 21:16
These clowns are just gunning for a law suit...or worse: Think CCW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSm3uGf-0OY

Firefly
09-17-15, 22:29
The two things on earth that will make me shriek like a girl and wet myself are clowns and creepy lanky long black haired girls wearing a gown popping out the shadows.

ucrt
09-17-15, 22:56

I'm sure they do these pranks in a gun free state.

Brimstone
09-17-15, 23:43

I'm sure they do these pranks in a gun free state.

This was in Las Vegas. Risky to do this in Nevada. Most of the tourists aren't carrying, but the locals are. I'm there six or seven times a year and I usually have a gun on me. The bad part is that if someone shot them it would be held up as a reason to ban/restrict guns.

Sensei
09-18-15, 00:18
Assuming this is real and victims are not actors, then the police need to put an end to this - pronto. It is a matter of time before someone gets hurt bad. Either a victim will get injured running away, or a prankster will get injured by a victim trying to defend themselves. I don't know about NV, but each of those pranks could be worth felonies in NC. The fake police car is a felony in NC. So is restraining someone (i.e. block their exit from a store) for the purpose of causing terror.

If they continue doing this and a prankster gets shot, I hope that it gets posted on Liveleak.com to serve as a warning.

l8apex
09-18-15, 00:33
Really bad idea assuming the victim (mark) isn't an actor. 1) seemingly murdered person on floor 2) threat close range carrying seemingly murder weapon 3) exit blocked by seemingly 2nd accomplice 4) shots fired by CCW holder which more than likely be justified. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes - especially if it's a switched on type CCW holder

SilverBullet432
09-18-15, 00:48
All fun and games till someone has a heart attack. Or gets shot.

Endur
09-18-15, 01:02
Assuming this is real and victims are not actors, then the police need to put an end to this - pronto. It is a matter of time before someone gets hurt bad. Either a victim will get injured running away, or a prankster will get injured by a victim trying to defend themselves. I don't know about NV, but each of those pranks could be worth felonies in NC. The fake police car is a felony in NC. So is restraining someone (i.e. block their exit from a store) for the purpose of causing terror.

If they continue doing this and a prankster gets shot, I hope that it gets posted on Liveleak.com to serve as a warning.

I am not sure if it is the same guys or not but there are many videos on youtube of these type of pranks. There are a few where pistols have been pulled on them as well as knives, and others where they get beat down. Though funny, it is dangerous, reckless, and often times criminal; like you have mentioned about restricting someone's ability to move about freely of their own will. In Indiana it is called criminal confinement, and moving, transporting, transferring, taking, carrying etc. someone through threat or forcefully, fraudulently, with out their consent or under their own free will, is covered under it as well.

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-15, 01:21
Those don't look like pranks to me, they look like full blown productions. How else would a gas station owner let an entire crew into their place of business and interrupt commerce during operating hours?

I bet everyone in those vids are actors.

Endur
09-18-15, 01:23
Those don't look like pranks to me, they look like full blown productions. How else would a gas station owner let an entire crew into their place of business and interrupt commerce during operating hours?

I am sure that one is but search youtube, there are many and most of them appear to be authentic pranks.

Moose-Knuckle
09-18-15, 01:28
I am sure that one is but search youtube, there are many and most of them appear to be authentic pranks.

Yup, ever see the guys down under who were prank robbing people at ATMs? A rugby player beat the shit out of one of the pranksters and flattened his nose lol.

Endur
09-18-15, 01:43
Yup, ever see the guys down under who were prank robbing people at ATMs? A rugby player beat the shit out of one of the pranksters and flattened his nose lol.

I have not seen that one. One of the funniest I have seen is the people who dress up as Jason and go under water at this lake/pond and come out of the water on people fishing. I am really surprised I have not seen a video of those pranks where someone throws down with them. Dude carries a machete too, just asking to get drew on.

SkiDevil
09-18-15, 04:12

Agreed. This is a staged production, especially the part with the Police car.

Abraham
09-18-15, 09:17
Whether staged or not, this type of B.S. that some refer to as "pranks" and I refer to as B.S. WILL (if such B.S. is continued) end in death.

There is nothing remotely funny in attempting to terrify people.

Those that take pleasure in terrifying ought to be dealt with by the law or someone will plug them eventually.

Business_Casual
09-18-15, 09:34

Agree.

SilverBullet432
09-18-15, 09:53
Consequences? Real? Fake?

http://youtu.be/elCdcWbWFqI

Phillygunguy
09-18-15, 14:09
morons. I did see a video where some ass clown had a fake shotgun and a dude walking down the street on a cell phone was cc'ing and drew on the clown who in turn said its a prank repeatedly and probably needed to change his costume afterwards
But even with that youd think they would stop this dumb shit

Averageman
09-18-15, 14:29
It's all floppy shoes and red noses until someone bends a damned crow bar over your noggin.

Moose-Knuckle
09-19-15, 00:18
I have not seen that one.

Here you go . . .

http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=atm-robbery-prank-gone-wrong

Irish
09-19-15, 07:56
They rented the gas station from the owner. The stunt in Circus Circus is really dumb considering their typical clientele. It's all fun and games until they get lit up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3238714/The-disturbing-killer-clown-videos-nightmares-Pranksters-chase-guests-hotel-corridors-trap-customers-gas-station-utterly-terrifying-film.html

Endur
09-19-15, 13:36
Here you go . . .

http://www.keepbusy.net/play.php?id=atm-robbery-prank-gone-wrong

Hahaha, skinny jeans saved the day!

7.62NATO
09-19-15, 20:18
Those blacks are lucky to be alive. Planned Parenthood almost got em'.

SteyrAUG
09-19-15, 20:39

And probably a good thing. If I walked in on that there is a 98.99% chance that I'd light that shit up.