PDA

View Full Version : Check out this guy. LEO wannabe

Eurodriver
09-22-15, 07:58
It always fascinates me that people want to pretend to be LEOs.

Not only is it childish, but it's dangerous as hell. How the **** can you dress like this and be taken seriously?

As a side note, this is the second time this has happened in FL this month (http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/9/11/deputies_sex_offende.html). That guy "pulled up in a Ford Crown Victoria, activated a set of emergency lights, got out of the car and offered to help deputies [at a traffic stop]."...and then was arrested haha. Seems DWSL is common among LE wannabes as they both were guilty of it.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/9/21/winter_haven_man_acc.html

http://www.baynews9.com/content/dam/news/images/2015/09/3/leo6-921.jpg

Outlander Systems
09-22-15, 08:07
#completedumb****ery

Ryno12
09-22-15, 08:08
His impersonation of POTUS didn't end so well either.

:sarcastic:

THCDDM4
09-22-15, 08:14
Maybe he watched "Let's Be Cops" one too many times...

There was a guy in Fort Collins CO years ago who did this- had the car and the uniform; all looked legit. He would go around stopping 20-something young ladies for speeding and rape them.

People are whackos!!!

Hopefully his guy was just playing out a fantasy and not using the false authority for evil.

Eurodriver
09-22-15, 08:22
He lives in a pretty nice neighborhood.

Gonna go with "Why is a 28 year old man living with his parents" for $1000, Alex...

Firefly
09-22-15, 08:39
It vexes me why people would want to pretend to be one of the most hated, frowned upon, depressing, literally godless jobs out there.

Oh like it is a bunch of fat Irish cops drinking in uniform at a cop bar singing chumbawamba songs? Nay. T'is truly not. It won't get you girls and you can carry guns on yourvown time.

The pay sucks, the people suck, the system sucks, and whenever wacky hijinks ensue, you aren't invited for fears of "narcing" .

If you get injured nobody cares and it won't even get you out of a minor ticket because petty Blue Falconry is at an ALL TIME HIGH.

If you want to impress women, dress nice, lose weight, rent a condo or a REALLY nice hotel and tell them you are an investment banker traveling on business.

Because for every moderately interesting thing you get to do you pay dearly for it with paperwork and again the extreme Blue Falconry.

You wake up everyday bitter lamenting how you aren't paid enough, how you pissed away your best years and all that college, how you may have saved a few lives but squandered your own. How....in a morbid way...you kinda side with ED 209 now instead of Robocop.
It's like American Beauty but no 90s Mena Suvari.

But you know what, that's just fine

Ryno12
09-22-15, 08:41
Gonna go with "Why is a 28 year old man living with his parents" for $1000, Alex...

I missed that detail. His parents must have issues too. Why aren't they telling little Jimmy that he's too old to play "dress up" & it's not Halloween yet.

lunchbox
09-22-15, 08:44
Well, you got to give to him, he's got balls.. He must have stayed at a Holiday inn last night:).

Big A
09-22-15, 08:48
Looks like he could be charged with:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0843/Sections/0843.08.html

And:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0843/Sections/0843.081.html

Along with:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0843/Sections/0843.085.html

And probably even:
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0843/Sections/0843.16.html

I'm willing to bet this dumbass has tried to be a police officer and either failed the academy or washed out somewhere in the hiring process, probably more than once too. (My money is on his psych eval.)

Eurodriver
09-22-15, 09:10
Are those 5.11 pants?

This just gets better and better. All of my suspicions of forum dwellers are being outed by this one guy.

I bet he owns an LWRC.

Firefly
09-22-15, 09:18
Please don't get me started on 5.11 pants.

When the time comes I'm burning all mine

wildcard600
09-22-15, 12:51
relative of george zimmerman ?

SteyrAUG
09-22-15, 13:29
If I was gonna impersonate a cop, we'd be going retro Miami Vice.

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 13:41
It always fascinates me that people want to pretend to be LEOs.

Not only is it childish, but it's dangerous as hell. How the **** can you dress like this and be taken seriously?

As a side note, this is the second time this has happened in FL this month (http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/9/11/deputies_sex_offende.html). That guy "pulled up in a Ford Crown Victoria, activated a set of emergency lights, got out of the car and offered to help deputies [at a traffic stop]."...and then was arrested haha. Seems DWSL is common among LE wannabes as they both were guilty of it.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/9/21/winter_haven_man_acc.html

He should answer the call of Bolt Force!

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 13:42
Please don't get me started on 5.11 pants.

When the time comes I'm burning all mine

Never been able to wear them, their shallow seems cut my sack in half.

Firefly
09-22-15, 14:00

F-ing WORD, Homie

Firefly
09-22-15, 14:10

True. But they are approved because some FBI a-holes in the 90s thought they were "professional" and then everyone else made them defacto Po Po pants. They don't breathe, the pockets are dumb, the butt cheek strap makes me feel like a power tool, and you can't wear them out and about. I am on the same three or four over a decade simply because I only wear them when I have to. Unlike BDUs, they don't get silky after repeated washings, you can't really iron them. They just totally suck.

The tan 24/7 Tru Spec pants however are awesome. After washing they feel good. Almost sorta like those old surplus jungle ODs you could buy as a punk kid for like 5 dollars back in the day.

Plus they are cheaper. Seriously, 60 dollars for 5.11s trousers that suck, they can sit and spin.

I do however love their Rush 24 ruck.

lunchbox
09-22-15, 14:20
Tru Spec+LA Police Gear= Pants on sale under $20. Right up this cheap bastard's road.

soulezoo
09-22-15, 14:34

I have an original Bren Ten...

Outlander Systems
09-22-15, 14:57

Got-Damn Crack-Cuttahs

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 15:03
True. But they are approved because some FBI a-holes in the 90s thought they were "professional" and then everyone else made them defacto Po Po pants. They don't breathe, the pockets are dumb, the butt cheek strap makes me feel like a power tool, and you can't wear them out and about. I am on the same three or four over a decade simply because I only wear them when I have to. Unlike BDUs, they don't get silky after repeated washings, you can't really iron them. They just totally suck.

The tan 24/7 Tru Spec pants however are awesome. After washing they feel good. Almost sorta like those old surplus jungle ODs you could buy as a punk kid for like 5 dollars back in the day.

Plus they are cheaper. Seriously, 60 dollars for 5.11s trousers that suck, they can sit and spin.

I do however love their Rush 24 ruck.

Got-Damn Crack-Cuttahs

Yeah the 5.11s evolved from the old Royal Robbins technical pant. Snooze . . .

I opt for pants that have a gusseted crotch i.e. ball room and that are manufactured of superior materials . Enter Duluth Trading Fire Hose work pants and Rail Riders Versatac pants.

gunrunner505
09-22-15, 17:06
Daytona Spyder Miami Vice or Testarossa Miami Vice?

Outlander Systems
09-22-15, 17:10
Since "cargo pants" are out of style, I've had to resort to Tru-Spec 24/7.

They're fantastic. Get em in Khaki and they don't scream "Tactical Timmy."

If Carhartt would release some duck canvas cargos I'd be in bidniss.

Yeah the 5.11s evolved from the old Royal Robbins technical pant. Snooze . . .

I opt for pants that have a gusseted crotch i.e. ball room and that are manufactured of superior materials . Enter Duluth Trading Fire Hose work pants and Rail Riders Versatac pants.

MountainRaven
09-22-15, 17:28
I have an original Bren Ten...

I have a 4506 and a Ted Blocker Lifeline shoulder holster.

T2C
09-22-15, 18:44
Hopefully the Florida Department of Corrections has a good mental health program.

Outlander Systems
09-22-15, 18:47
I have a 4506 and a Ted Blocker Lifeline shoulder holster.

Call me when you catch up.

I have penny loafers with no socks, son.

Sensei
09-22-15, 18:56
I bet he owns an LWRC.

No need to get personal. ;)

SteyrAUG
09-22-15, 19:11
Daytona Spyder Miami Vice or Testarossa Miami Vice?

Daytona Spyder, even if it was actually a corvette. But I'd be glad to take the Sheena Easton girlfriend from the later seasons.

Firefly
09-22-15, 19:27
Season 3 for me. Just because G. Gordon Liddy and his awesome mercenary army killing up Sandinistas. Still don't see how they were the bad guys but...

That white Testarossa was so Aesthetic, the LaFrance M16K popped up a few times, and for the record Seasons 4 and 5 don't count. They don't exist. Nope.

SteyrAUG
09-22-15, 19:45
Season 3 for me. Just because G. Gordon Liddy and his awesome mercenary army killing up Sandinistas. Still don't see how they were the bad guys but...

That white Testarossa was so Aesthetic, the LaFrance M16K popped up a few times, and for the record Seasons 4 and 5 don't count. They don't exist. Nope.

The MP5 (chopped HK94) also featured in many episodes, same one used in Die Hard btw. And there was even an AUG in one episode. My favorite was an AR with a FREAKING HUGE red laser on it. I swear it was bigger than a maglight.

One of the best "gun episodes" was "No Exit" with Bruce Willis. MP5s, M-10s, M-60s and even a derringer used as a hide out gun by Tubbs.

Firefly
09-22-15, 20:10
The AUG was Crockett's defacto patrol rifle. Out where the Buses don't run with D-Day from Animal House and a few others.

The Laser AR was with the blonde surfer dude named Surf. It was like an early Oly Arms IIRC with a Laser Technologies and a snail drum.

The one ep I liked was where they had to protect this latin American dissident and they had a blink and you'll miss it PSG-1 appearance predating Lethal Weapon. They even used a Glock well before Die Hard. Probably first screen used Glock ever.

Watched it every week as a lad. All I cared about was the music, the guns, and the cars. Seriously. I didn't appreciate that there were actual storylines until I was old.

SteyrAUG
09-22-15, 20:17
The AUG was Crockett's defacto patrol rifle. Out where the Buses don't run with D-Day from Animal House and a few others.

The Laser AR was with the blonde surfer dude named Surf. It was like an early Oly Arms IIRC with a Laser Technologies and a snail drum.

The one ep I liked was where they had to protect this latin American dissident and they had a blink and you'll miss it PSG-1 appearance predating Lethal Weapon. They even used a Glock well before Die Hard. Probably first screen used Glock ever.

Watched it every week as a lad. All I cared about was the music, the guns, and the cars. Seriously. I didn't appreciate that there were actual storylines until I was old.

Yeah, I remember the PSG1.

I have the entire box set, funny how I watch them much differently now. Thankfully DVD's pause with a lot more clarity than my old VHS recordings. And it looks like you are correct about the Glock.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Glock#Television

Firefly
09-22-15, 20:32
Yep. It's also kinda painful to see what is no longer available.
Plus back then, a police with an automatic handgun was kind of extreme. I remember as a kid, cops carried .357s of some flavor.

Like Robocop. Dude twirling a Sig Sauer seemed all futuristic and now everyone has a Glock. It's kinda weird. Hell up until literally last year there were Georgia State Troopers carrying stainless Mini 14s.

Imagin 30 years from now.....everybody will have Glock Gen 9s with integrated hologram red dots and probably in .40 and will tote ultralightweight, smartgunned .300 ARs and will look at the stuff now like people look at the guns of the 80s.

If people impersonate cops they'll have to buy a surplus Prius or other Urkelmobile to put mall cop lights on.

Moose-Knuckle
09-23-15, 13:51
Hopefully the Florida Department of Corrections has a good mental health program.

I have to wonder, since this d-bag lived at home with his mommy and daddy, did he convince them that he was in fact a legit LEO? I'm mean what parents let their failure to launch son park a marked squad car in the driveway.

brickboy240
09-23-15, 14:30
Isn't what he is doing illegal? I believe it is.

Yes, 5.11 pants are awful! They are also cut for broomstick sized emo boys...not real sized men. Way overpriced ,too.

Big A
09-23-15, 14:34
Isn't what he is doing illegal? I believe it is..

See post #9.

TAZ
09-23-15, 15:53
Wonder what they will match his DNA to?? I'm hoping nothing, but not holding my breath.

Had them around here every fall for a few years. New freshman class and all. Easy sexual assault targets. Switching from goofy paint schemes to plane white crown Vic's didn't help matters.

SteyrAUG
09-23-15, 15:59
Isn't what he is doing illegal? I believe it is.

Yes, 5.11 pants are awful! They are also cut for broomstick sized emo boys...not real sized men. Way overpriced ,too.

I'm not the smallest guy on the block but I don't seem to have any problems with my 5.11s. Plenty of room for the boys and nothing form fitting. Is it because I'm wearing the Tactical series?

MountainRaven
09-23-15, 19:41
Call me when you catch up.

I have penny loafers with no socks, son.

Do you have Ray Ban Wayfarers in tortoise with green lenses?

Firefly
09-23-15, 21:05
Steyr, man like....just trust us.

It's like Oakley sunglasses. Despite functionality, they make you look like a dweeb.

It's almost like the fedora of tactical pants

26 Inf
09-23-15, 21:44

Problems?

http://www.smsunglasses.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=10012&utm_source=web5250.com&utm_medium=cat.sunglass.en.2&utm_campaign=10%3A1-9

SteyrAUG
09-23-15, 22:18

It's like Oakley sunglasses. Despite functionality, they make you look like a dweeb.

Yeah....well since I get them "at cost" and they seem less Tactical Timmy than actual BDU's, I guess I'm just gonna be a dweeb. I also sometimes wear actual BDU pants, basically because I really don't care and they are comfy.

Vandal
09-23-15, 22:33
All about dat Vertx bro. Comfortable, breathe-able and useable without looking like a cop in "plain clothes".

gunrunner505
09-23-15, 22:34
Listen up meow....

CoryCop25
09-23-15, 23:10
Is it funny that I spend most of my time trying NOT to look like a cop?
I never understood this infatuation with being LE.
To me it's a job and I am good at what I do but after my shift is over, I just want to be a regular people...

Firefly
09-23-15, 23:19
Yeah....well since I get them "at cost" and they seem less Tactical Timmy than actual BDU's, I guess I'm just gonna be a dweeb. I also sometimes wear actual BDU pants, basically because I really don't care and they are comfy.

Actual BDUs can be faded and look kinda punk after a while or at least redneck. They go well with rock band shirts.

The highest level of punk are Vietnam OD poplin trousers. Had some as a kid an it was like pajamas. Sadly I am too long for them and they died during the great mountaintop misadventure of '89.

Seriously, invest in Tru Spec 24/7s. Not joking when the time comes I'm shooting my 5.11s with a shotgun and burning them.

Firefly
09-23-15, 23:20
To me it's a job and I am good at what I do but after my shift is over, I just want to be a regular people...

No its not funny. It's damn near genius. Just say no to mustaches and whitewalls.

Moose-Knuckle
09-23-15, 23:23
Seriously, invest in Tru Spec 24/7s.

In the warm months I only wear Tru-Spec 24/7 shorts. They blend right in with all the other cargo shorts guys wear but their hidden pockets accommodate all my EDC items like extra G19 mag, SF E1L, etc.

SteyrAUG
09-24-15, 00:40
Actual BDUs can be faded and look kinda punk after a while or at least redneck. They go well with rock band shirts.

The highest level of punk are Vietnam OD poplin trousers. Had some as a kid an it was like pajamas. Sadly I am too long for them and they died during the great mountaintop misadventure of '89.

Seriously, invest in Tru Spec 24/7s. Not joking when the time comes I'm shooting my 5.11s with a shotgun and burning them.

If I'm rocking BDU's they are '67 pattern tigers.

Eurodriver
09-24-15, 05:57

No. I was interviewed on the phone once by a newspaper and they started asking about my military service.

I told them "I'm just Eurodriver the college kid, not the Marine, so I'm gonna go back to eating my brownie and Ice Cream now."

They actually printed it as the end of the article.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 05:58

LOL @ the "Tortoise". You just dated both of us.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 06:00
The best accessory for a fedora is a neck beard. Like PB&J. Birds of a feather.

Eurodriver
09-24-15, 06:15
The best accessory for a fedora is a neck beard. Like PB&J. Birds of a feather.

Disagreed.

The cane gets all the ladies swooning.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 06:38
Disagreed.

The only way I will rock a cane is if it has a sword in it.

Big A
09-24-15, 08:01
Disagreed.

The only way I will rock a cane is if it has a sword in it.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

See Euro, it's not just me! [emoji6]