PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with murder after "rough sex" session in a closet

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 08:21
This is a sick story out of Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. A man is accused of killing his girlfriend during a 3 AM rough sex session in a closet. This wasn't rough sex; it was murder. The only consolation is that the victim was highly intoxicated, which may or may not have dulled the pain and suffering. The depravity is great in this one. Warning: There are some disturbing details below.

A Sunrise man claims he accidentally killed his girlfriend after she uttered her ex-husband’s name while the two were having sex in a closet, according to police.

Nemeth’s body was in a pool of blood. Officers noted there was also a large amount of blood on the floor inside a closet, on the floor in the bathroom and on the walls in a hallway. On closer investigation, police found several chunks of bloody tissue inside the closet.

Lopez said they had been drinking and were having sex in the closet when she called out her ex-husband’s name – twice.

Lopez said he then began to insert various objects into Nemeth’s vagina and anus, according to his arrest report. Nemeth was so intoxicated she didn’t resist, according to Lopez.

Lopez told police he became a “Monster” and inserted his hand into her vagina and began to pull out intestinal matter, according to his arrest report.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/sunrise-man-charged-in-rough-sex-murder/

MountainRaven
09-22-15, 09:26
That's pretty sadistic and pretty definitely not 'rough sex'.

I'm not sure I understand how you can pull intestinal material out through the vagina without knowing that you have or will shortly have killed someone.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-22-15, 09:32
That is rough sex like a headshot is clearing someone's sinuses.

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 09:39
The assailant allegedly is Fidel Lopez, 24. Did this charming man come to America out of an "act of love," as Republican Presidential candidate Jeb Bush allges?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2369152.1442882115!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/florida22n-3-web.jpg?enlarged

source:Broward County Sheriff

Eurodriver
09-22-15, 10:40
The assailant allegedly is Fidel Lopez, 24. Did this charming man come to America out of an "act of love," as Republican Presidential candidate Jeb Bush allges?

source:Broward County Sheriff

How many 20 something hispanic friends do you have?

caporider
09-22-15, 11:47

Exactly. What difference does the guy's ethnicity make?

Koshinn
09-22-15, 12:25

To be fair, the line "I have lots of hispanic friends, but..." wouldn't help his statement.

KalashniKEV
09-22-15, 12:26

...a lot of racism on the board these days.

I blame Obama.

As far as the crime- definitely on flakka.

Sensei
09-22-15, 13:01

Ethnicity - nothing.

His nationality might interest those who are weary of criminal aliens who cross our boarder to take advantage of our generosity - especially when their crimes are committed after a wink and a nod by our President and progressive representatives.

Koshinn
09-22-15, 13:15
Ethnicity - nothing.

His nationality might interest those who are weary of criminal aliens who cross our boarder to take advantage of our generosity - especially when their crimes are committed after a wink and a nod by our President and progressive representatives.

Do we have any info saying he wasn't born and raised in America? Besides his name and ethnicity?

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 13:22
...a lot of racism on the board these days.

I blame Obama.

As far as the crime- definitely on flakka.

My comments are not racist. You see what is not there.

SteyrAUG
09-22-15, 13:24
That is a harsh way to kill somebody.

Koshinn
09-22-15, 13:27
My comments are not racist. You see what is not there.

If he was white (or black for that matter), would you be making a comment about his intentions when he came to America? No article I've found even hinted that he was an immigrant, illegal or otherwise.

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 13:54

This and his gf's name was Maria Nemeth, if she is white it won't be investigated as a hate crime. However we all know this is what would transpire if the races were reversed.

If he was white (or black for that matter), would you be making a comment about his intentions when he came to America? No article I've found even hinted that he was an immigrant, illegal or otherwise.

If he was a gringo and his gf was black Ft. Lauderdal would be smoldering right about now.

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 13:56
BTT . . .

This is a more appropriate headline:

Sunrise murder suspect accused of disemboweling girlfriend
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-sunrise-rough-sex-killing-arrest-20150921-story.html

That was NOT "rough sex". In rough sex you have a safe word and all parties go home.

WickedWillis
09-22-15, 15:49
They should skin him alive and leave him in the sun somewhere.

Firefly
09-22-15, 16:00
We need to bring back public hangings and crucifixions.
See....that is a grody way to murder somebody.

And I don't see why my tax dollars should feed, clothe, shelter, and medicate him into his old age.

Eurodriver
09-22-15, 16:20
Ethnicity - nothing.

Understand your point entirely, but we can't just scream "Damn illegals!" everytime someone whose last name ends in Z commits a gruesome murder.

Moose-Knuckle
09-22-15, 16:33
We need to bring back public hangings and crucifixions.
See....that is a grody way to murder somebody.

And I don't see why my tax dollars should feed, clothe, shelter, and medicate him into his old age.

This mirrors my feelings on the matter. Dip them in pitch, crucify them along the roads and light them at night. Go green!

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 17:10
Some suggest this sweetheart came across from Cuba. Soon we'll know for sure.

Sensei
09-22-15, 17:13
Understand your point entirely, but we can't just scream "Damn illegals!" everytime someone whose last name ends in Z commits a gruesome murder.

Agreed.

I wrote my last post in the 3rd person because I'm not losing too much sleep over the national or ethnic backgrounds of the victim and alleged perpetrator. However, I do generally identify with those concerned with the criminal behavior of illegal aliens.

As for the case at hand, I bet this is not his first rodeo. You don't develop that degree of antisocial personality disorder without some practice. I'll even go out on a limb and say that the eventual outcome of this "relationship" was far more predicted by his previous behavior than his nationality. It's too bad that the victim failed to recognize the monster before it was too late.

Jellybean
09-22-15, 18:03
Well, that just made my dinner so much more enjoyable... :bad:

If he's telling the truth, at least she was already unconscious...

26 Inf
09-22-15, 20:48
Like to see the BAC on both of them.

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 22:09

No one has claimed he's an illegal; the question was merely raised. I'm happy the PC police is on patrol.

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 22:13
Part of 911 call made by confessed perpetrator. He certainly doesn't have a Minnesota dialect.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-sunrise-vicious-murder-folo-20150922-story.html

7.62NATO
09-22-15, 22:16
Does this come to anyone's mind?

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1384/38/1384385314397.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-23-15, 00:01
When a criminal alien reaches out of the dark, grabs you and yours and does violence and evil, that is one thing. When said alien is your boyfriend, I don't think the alien aspect is as much of a rallying cry. Just because he in the 'z' club- heck there used to be rules against golf clubs letting in people whose names ended in vowels.

What a horrible thing for her family.

Koshinn
09-23-15, 01:43
Part of 911 call made by confessed perpetrator. He certainly doesn't have a Minnesota dialect.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/crime/fl-sunrise-vicious-murder-folo-20150922-story.html

This was released long after your post... are you from the future?

Outlander Systems
09-23-15, 05:09
Does this come to anyone's mind?

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1384/38/1384385314397.jpg

Exactly. We've got some real scumbags amongst us.

7.62NATO
09-23-15, 05:24
This was released long after your post... are you from the future?

I had already heard the audio from his arraignment, but this audio was clearer.

Averageman
09-23-15, 11:29
When convicted and sent to prison, can they have a raffle to see who get's to be his cell mate and deliver a bit of "tough love" right back at him?
Maybe they can give him a bucket to carry his prolapsed rectum in to the infirmary?