PDA

View Full Version : Another new member

Looey
10-02-06, 23:41
What's up guys.
my name is looey, i joined the site after the recomendation from gotm4. i work with him at VA Arms, and we try to shoot as many matches as we can.
good to be a part of this site i look foward to learn as much as i can from everybody, hope to shoot with some of you guys soon. :D

Robb Jensen
10-03-06, 03:55
Glad to see that you joined up dude. :D You'll like it here.

If you keep shooting as well as you did Sunday at Fredericksburg you won't be B class for very long, you'll be A class very soon.

I predict you will probably be first place C class Production at the NC Sectional (I was 1st C class there last year).

Voodoochild
10-03-06, 09:55
Looks like the VA Arms crew is creeping in. Well I wont complain good to have you here.

Pinnacle
10-03-06, 10:16
Welcome. Glad to have you around.

Joe Mamma
10-03-06, 10:17
What's up guys.
my name is looey, i joined the site after the recomendation from gotm4. i work with him at VA Arms, and we try to shoot as many matches as we can.
good to be a part of this site i look foward to learn as much as i can from everybody, hope to shoot with some of you guys soon. :D

Hey Luis! It's good to see you here bro. I'm Bernie (Robb's buddy who was in the store talking with you the Saturday before last.)

Joe Mamma

Boom
10-03-06, 11:10
Damn the VA crew has a strong pimp hand. :D

Looey
10-03-06, 19:53
Hey Luis! It's good to see you here bro. I'm Bernie (Robb's buddy who was in the store talking with you the Saturday before last.)

Joe Mamma

what's up bernie, for awhile there i tought it was the boss(bernie) but good to hear from you. and yes THE FORCE IS STRONG AT VA Arms!!!! :D

Hardgear, LLC
10-04-06, 06:35
Good to see another member.....

Bomber

Joe Mamma
10-04-06, 14:09
what's up bernie, for awhile there i tought it was the boss(bernie) but good to hear from you. and yes THE FORCE IS STRONG AT VA Arms!!!! :D

I wish I was the other Bernie. I'd say every employee gets a raise and free guns for all customers!

Joe Mamma