PDA

View Full Version : This is what happens when you let Muslims set up shop in America

7.62NATO
09-23-15, 19:31
Captured on video is a bunch of Muslims in NJ throwing a temper tantrum when the school district does not close for Eid al-Adha, a Muslim holiday.

One woman did, however, say, "We’re going to be the majority soon!” She may be right, given the rate at which we import Muslims into this country.

Thankfully, they didn't bring any AKs, RPGs, or suicide vests... this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4FMfUO0vkw

ABNAK
09-23-15, 19:40
F**k that muzzie bitch. Recently hit the half-century mark so it's unlikely I'll ever see them be a majority. That said, I will not stand for some "conquest" mentality from foreigners in my country, and I don't give a damn if they're here legally or not. You may someday, ever-so-slightly, have sway in some cities, but you won't be too heartily received out in the sticks. ;)

Firefly
09-23-15, 21:12
See....don't start nothing won't be nothing.

They should put that in Arabic on every brochure for these fine individuals hopefully readying themselves to assimilate

SteyrAUG
09-23-15, 22:21
****ing Jawa's.

Moose-Knuckle
09-23-15, 23:29
Was she accompanied by male members of her family?

If not I say stone her to death for being a whore, "when in Rome" . . .

I was glad to see the Jewish gentleman stand up and address the school board.

1911-A1
09-24-15, 00:13
The last thing schools need is more holidays. Three months off in the summer is absurd as well. School should be year round with a few week-long vacations.

SteyrAUG
09-24-15, 00:26
The last thing schools need is more holidays. Three months off in the summer is absurd as well. School should be year round with a few week-long vacations.

As a former "average student" I think that is an incredibly bad idea. There is only so much a kid can endure and they benefit just as much from playing football, chasing girls and other summer activities as they do from learning any subject.

The only change I would make is more time spent to actual instruction in things like mathematics, science, language and other academic needs and less time spent on social indoctrination. In fact, if we pruned all of the "social engineering" out of the syllabus students could probably achieve the same level of education in six months. And if we must have some social engineering, we could spend a couple months on "What actual equality would look like", "Why thug worship is not a blueprint for success", "Skills and knowledge with actual value vs. pointless endeavors and meaningless degrees."

Averageman
09-24-15, 06:37
The only change I would make is more time spent to actual instruction in things like mathematics, science, language and other academic needs

I'm thinking if that happened the former Average Student Steyr, would like to get a time machine and kick you right in the 'nads at the first chance he got !

Arik
09-24-15, 07:05
I don't see what their problem is. Just don't go to school for that day! Big deal. Yesterday was also a Jewish holiday. We're schools closed? Did Jews riot?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Eurodriver
09-24-15, 07:15
What the hell is she talking about?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11518702/Mapped-What-the-worlds-religious-landscape-will-look-like-in-2050.html

Even by 2100, despite being the fastest growing major religion, Islam will not come close to being a "majority". Barely a third.

If she meant in the USA, they've got so many babies to make and so many Christians to slaughter it's not even worth discussing.

Watrdawg
09-24-15, 07:17
F**k that muzzie bitch. Recently hit the half-century mark so it's unlikely I'll ever see them be a majority. That said, I will not stand for some "conquest" mentality from foreigners in my country, and I don't give a damn if they're here legally or not. You may someday, ever-so-slightly, have sway in some cities, but you won't be too heartily received out in the sticks. ;)

This and a whole lot more!!

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-24-15, 07:47

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/11518702/Mapped-What-the-worlds-religious-landscape-will-look-like-in-2050.html

Even by 2100, despite being the fastest growing major religion, Islam will not come close to being a "majority". Barely a third.

If she meant in the USA, they've got so many babies to make and so many Christians to slaughter it's not even worth discussing.

There is addition, and then there is subtraction.....

7.62NATO
09-24-15, 08:03
Speaking of Eid al-Adha...

Saudi Arabian authorities said Thursday that at least 717 people were killed and hundreds of others were injured in a stampede near the Muslim holy city of Mecca, where an estimated 2 million people are undertaking the traditional hajj pilgrimage.

Reuters, citing Saudi state television, reported that the stampede took place in Mina, a tent city located approximately three miles east of Mecca itself. The area is on the main road from the center of Mecca to the Hill of Arafat, revered by Muslims as the place where Muhammad gave his farewell sermon to Muslims who had accompanied him to Mecca near the end of his life.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/09/24/at-least-150-people-killed-in-saudi-arabia-hajj-stampede/?intcmp=hpbt1

Even ants know how to behave to prevent stampedes.

Mauser KAR98K
09-24-15, 08:22
If gays can do glitter bombs on people they dislike, can we do bacon bit bombs on Mooslims?

Alex V
09-24-15, 08:28
I say stone her and wrap her in bacon... never mind... waste of perfectly awesome bacon... just stone her.

Yesterday was also a Jewish holiday. We're schools closed? Did Jews riot?

Schools were closed in my town yesterday lol. My parents took the day off, I went to work :-D

Arik
09-24-15, 08:31
I say stone her and wrap her in bacon... never mind... waste of perfectly awesome bacon... just stone her.

Schools were closed in my town yesterday lol. My parents took the day off, I went to work :-D
Guei was wrong on that one

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 08:34
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e5x2mzWFMUc/UDwBticL_tI/AAAAAAAAM3U/hSBLICllaf0/s640/same.jpg

Mauser KAR98K
09-24-15, 10:31
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-e5x2mzWFMUc/UDwBticL_tI/AAAAAAAAM3U/hSBLICllaf0/s640/same.jpg

ROAST!!

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-24-15, 10:46

I think her point was that in that community, they are becoming a majority. The underlying threat is political in that do as we want or we'll vote you out. Hey, that's democracy.

With six days notice? Are you freaking kidding me??? You can paint this as a religious issue, or you could try to set your calendar reminder for longer than a one week prior notice.

brickboy240
09-24-15, 11:00
Pay attention.

This will slowly become a common exchange in America in the near future. Also to be exploited by the media for their own agenda.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 11:20
The elephant in the room:

These folks aren't assimilating. I ain't gonna move to Sweden and demand they give me Presidents Day off.

Wake the **** up, over.

Moose-Knuckle
09-24-15, 13:13
As a former "average student" I think that is an incredibly bad idea. There is only so much a kid can endure and they benefit just as much from playing football, chasing girls and other summer activities as they do from learning any subject.

The only change I would make is more time spent to actual instruction in things like mathematics, science, language and other academic needs and less time spent on social indoctrination. In fact, if we pruned all of the "social engineering" out of the syllabus students could probably achieve the same level of education in six months. And if we must have some social engineering, we could spend a couple months on "What actual equality would look like", "Why thug worship is not a blueprint for success", "Skills and knowledge with actual value vs. pointless endeavors and meaningless degrees."

I motion that Steyr be appointed to U.S. Secretary of Education for life.

Moose-Knuckle
09-24-15, 13:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V268Qk6-xsw

Moose-Knuckle
09-24-15, 13:18
Pay attention.

This will slowly become a common exchange in America in the near future. Also to be exploited by the media for their own agenda.

This AND isn't ironic that the leftist militant atheist in this country who love to hate on evangelical Christianity are the first ones to stand up and defend the pious Muslims and decry "Islamophobia".

brickboy240
09-24-15, 13:21
...yeah...and they too will have their heads removed, along with the rest of us.

That is the biggest fallacy of the left towards the Muslims. They think that if they treat them nice..they will be spared or maybe if they too hate on the Christians they will be left alone.

That is beyond naive.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 13:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V268Qk6-xsw

http://cdn4.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Han-Solo-anti-government-670x670.jpg

Firefly
09-24-15, 14:03
Feh....Han Solo.

Sergeant Mal Reynolds for me

BoringGuy45
09-24-15, 14:14
Judaism and Christianity, at their roots, are supposed to operate with the expectation that either A) they will be a minority group among often hostile majorities, or B) If they are a majority, will have religious operations separate from government operations. Islam was set up with the expectation that it would be the majority religion wherever it went and that Muslims would be in charge. As a result, Sharia's laws and practices are to be enforced upon non-Muslims even in non-Muslim countries. Islam can live alongside Christianity and Judaism, but it insists on being in charge.

SteyrAUG
09-24-15, 14:24
I'm thinking if that happened the former Average Student Steyr, would like to get a time machine and kick you right in the 'nads at the first chance he got !

Honestly I'd have rather spent my "mandatory attendance" trying to further my understanding of math, language and science than having my time wasted with nonsense and propaganda.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 15:51
That would require teachers with STEM degrees, and not "womyn's studies." STEM majors are gonna go get some money, not sit around, having the DOE tell them what/how they are going to teach tomorrow's leaders.

Honestly I'd have rather spent my "mandatory attendance" trying to further my understanding of math, language and science than having my time wasted with nonsense and propaganda.

SilverBullet432
09-24-15, 16:14

Glad I'm not your child. That's horrible...

Averageman
09-24-15, 16:56
Well it is about to get a damned sight worse.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/24/u-s-host-10-million-foreigners-entire-european-union/

The United States is host to 10 million more foreign-born people than all 27 countries comprising the European Union combined, according to a chart analysis of United Nations and European Commission data produced by Republican staffers with the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest.

According to the analysis, while the population of the United States is about 320 million — compared to the E.U.’s population of 503 million — the United States contains 45.8 million foreign-born individuals compared to the E.U.’s 35 million foreign-born population, or more than 10 million more foreign-born residents.

No need to worry, the GOP controls the House and the Senate, this will never happen.

SteyrAUG
09-24-15, 17:04
That would require teachers with STEM degrees, and not "womyn's studies." STEM majors are gonna go get some money, not sit around, having the DOE tell them what/how they are going to teach tomorrow's leaders.

Whatever it takes. We could also stop mismanaging huge sums of public funds and actually use that money for better teacher salaries and school environments. I would also create two distinct public school systems, one for kids who are there to learn and another "supervised" correctional system for kids who want to sell drugs, bang and otherwise bring violence to the public school system.

The latter would have two options. Remain in supervised education until they graduate to grown up jail or if they stop being a POS thug and start working hard, they can be paroled on a trial basis back into the main public school system.

We also probably need a third public school system for immigrants and the children of immigrants who do not yet speak english. There is no sense in slowing everyone else down because they actually can't understand what the teacher is saying. Teach them math and science in THEIR language while they learn english. Of course the cost of this education would be factored into the cost of emigrating to the US with children. The children of illegals could attend while their parents are being processed for deportation.

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 18:31
That would be "discriminatory" full of "white privilege" and downright, "RAYYYYCIIIISS."

Whatever it takes. We could also stop mismanaging huge sums of public funds and actually use that money for better teacher salaries and school environments. I would also create two distinct public school systems, one for kids who are there to learn and another "supervised" correctional system for kids who want to sell drugs, bang and otherwise bring violence to the public school system.

The latter would have two options. Remain in supervised education until they graduate to grown up jail or if they stop being a POS thug and start working hard, they can be paroled on a trial basis back into the main public school system.

We also probably need a third public school system for immigrants and the children of immigrants who do not yet speak english. There is no sense in slowing everyone else down because they actually can't understand what the teacher is saying. Teach them math and science in THEIR language while they learn english. Of course the cost of this education would be factored into the cost of emigrating to the US with children. The children of illegals could attend while their parents are being processed for deportation.

Firefly
09-24-15, 18:57
I'm waiting for the day people finally reach the last mile on the term 'racist'.

Only to be met with a steely gaze and a bitter 'so?'

7.62NATO
09-24-15, 19:09
I'm waiting for the day people finally reach the last mile on the term 'racist'.

It has nothing to do with the pigment of their skin, but everything to do with the fact that they do not "love thy neighbour as thyself."

Outlander Systems
09-24-15, 19:16
Been there.

The term carries as much weight as YOU allow it to.

7.62NATO
09-24-15, 19:17
Although I do not condone murder, it would break my heart less if the next mass-shooter decided to do his (yes, they're all men) dirty deed in a Mosque.

Firefly
09-24-15, 19:32
I don't mean individually. I mean as a whole.

All I'm going to say is that the first time a muslim wacko messes with a black church lady, horrible things will happen.

White and black here may not always get along but it's still our home. Outsiders will always be outsiders. Most prison converts to Islam don't continue after release.

Or maybe it's a regional thing. But the black folks are on our side against radical Islam

MountainRaven
09-24-15, 20:40
Feh....Han Solo.

Sergeant Mal Reynolds for me

It's Captain Reynolds: War's long done.

BoringGuy45
09-24-15, 20:56

Whenever I hear some say "racist", I give them the Inigo Montoya: "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Benito
09-24-15, 22:38
Was she accompanied by male members of her family?

If not I say stone her to death for being a whore, "when in Rome" . . .

I was glad to see the Jewish gentleman stand up and address the school board.

I'd even volunteer to stone her myself. Think of it as a gesture of tolerance towards the Muslim community.

I don't see what their problem is. Just don't go to school for that day! Big deal. Yesterday was also a Jewish holiday. We're schools closed? Did Jews riot?

You don't understand. The problem is that we are not bending to Sharia. That is always the problem.

We (non-Muslims) have a majority now. I say we treat her and her Muslim co-scum the same way they intend to treat us should they ever get a majority.

Although I do not condone murder, it would break my heart less if the next mass-shooter decided to do his (yes, they're all men) dirty deed in a Mosque.

Agreed, but with a caveat. We are at war. Killing the enemy at a time of war is not murder.

I don't mean individually. I mean as a whole.

All I'm going to say is that the first time a muslim wacko messes with a black church lady, horrible things will happen.

White and black here may not always get along but it's still our home. Outsiders will always be outsiders. Most prison converts to Islam don't continue after release.

Or maybe it's a regional thing. But the black folks are on our side against radical Islam

Black lives only matter when Whitey can be blamed.
Muslims rank higher on the Progressive totem pole. Black non-Muslims are enslaved to this very day across Northern Africa. Nobody gives a damn because Islam cannot be criticized.

Firefly
09-24-15, 23:12
First of all... a real Browncoat wouldn't say "war's long done".

Second, everyone is getting kinda tired of the koran-thumping. Regular black folks don't like people getting up in their business. Trust me, they can be pretty harsh on ME store owners. They'll steal from them quicker and get physical with them faster.

I don't condone it, but it can get pretty harsh.

MountainRaven
09-24-15, 23:33
First of all... a real Browncoat wouldn't say "war's long done".

"War's long done. We're all just folk now."

titsonritz
09-24-15, 23:38
That bitch needs to move back to whatever desert dive she came from and take all the holidays off she wants.

Firefly
09-24-15, 23:42
You never leave Serenity Valley, you just learn to live there

Moose-Knuckle
09-24-15, 23:47
Most prison converts to Islam don't continue after release.

I'm not sure if Alton Alexander Nolton was converted in prison but I'd say it was a safe bet. He's the black dude who beheaded the white woman at a food processing plant in OK last year.

Then there is the whole CAIR connection to protests in Ferguson and Baltimore. They want to recruit young black criminals the same way the white supremacists do, with the hopes of using them as shock troops in the great race war they are all hoping for.

Moose-Knuckle
09-24-15, 23:48
Second, everyone is getting kinda tired of the koran-thumping. Regular black folks don't like people getting up in their business. Trust me, they can be pretty harsh on ME store owners. They'll steal from them quicker and get physical with them faster.

Truth.

Just ask Micheal Brown Jr..

7.62NATO
09-25-15, 19:38
Poll: Most U.S. Muslims would trade Constitution for Shariah

A poll commissioned in May 2015 by the Center for Security Policy showed that 51 percent of American Muslims preferred that they should have their own Shariah courts outside of the legal system ruled by the U.S. Constitution. And nearly a quarter believed the use of violent jihad was justified in establishing Shariah.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/poll-most-u-s-muslims-would-trade-constitution-for-shariah/

Co-gnARR
09-26-15, 00:11
So, side tracking a bit...are these Muslims next going to scream discrimination when they get cited for raising goats in their yards? This is what Muslims do in their countries, so that they may observe Eid al-Adha. Will they demand the the right to sacrifice their animals and cook them in the streets? That is how Eid al-Adha is practiced in their countries. There is a reasonable limit to what is acceptable exercising of First Amendment rights and the freedom to practice one's religion.

Vandal
09-26-15, 09:43
If you're a practicing Christian or Jew yes. Anything else and they will be painted with the brush of tolerance. "It's their culture and we must respect it."

Outlander Systems
09-26-15, 10:24
Sharia Law is nothing more than Faith-Based Totalitarianism.

26 Inf
09-26-15, 11:56
Sharia Law is nothing more than Faith-Based Totalitarianism.

Agreed.

I'm a Christian, if I lived on an Indian Reservation, I would expect that my children's reservation school would have some traditions/celebration days that may not jive with our Christian values. I either keep my kids at home those days, or explain the differences to them and let them experience the event. Good time for table talk that night at supper.

Sorry, I just don't think that is an unreasonable way to look at it. Keep your kids home to celebrate those holidays. When you become a larger percentage of the population base and assimilate, then is the time to ask for consideration of your holidays. Until you assimilate you are a guest in any area as far as I'm concerned.

I live in a town of about 50,000, 87% white; 10% Hispanic (I think the number is higher, illegals don't get counted) 4% black. We have community celebrations for all ethnicities holidays. We kind of get along, it isn't hard if you make an effort.

ETA: I just read this and somehow I thought that you might think I am saying, let the lady have her holidays. I'm not, I'm asking her to be as courteous to us as we are to her by allowing her presence in our country.

Firefly
09-26-15, 12:28
But Shariah law doesn't apply to me and never will.