PDA

View Full Version : Can someone let me borrow a Glock sight tool?

Jay Cunningham
07-29-08, 19:08
I busted my P.O.S. Glockmeister sight tool. I ordered a new MGW Sight Installation Tool for Glock Straight/High Sights but I don't know when it will get here. Can someone ship me a well-made, durable Glock sight adjustment tool? I'd be happy to pay for shipping and I'd get it back to you in short order.

:cool:

CLHC
07-29-08, 20:15
* * * Deleted * * *

. . .Sorry, I misread your post. . .

John_Wayne777
07-29-08, 20:35
I busted my P.O.S. Glockmeister sight tool. I ordered a new MGW Sight Installation Tool for Glock Straight/High Sights but I don't know when it will get here. Can someone ship me a well-made, durable Glock sight adjustment tool? I'd be happy to pay for shipping and I'd get it back to you in short order.

:cool:

PM me your address and I'll hook you up. You don't even have to worry about shipping it back...you can just give it back at low light II in November. Mine is the "Ameriglo" tool that I believe was made by MGW.

Jay Cunningham
07-29-08, 20:48
PM me your address and I'll hook you up. You don't even have to worry about shipping it back...you can just give it back at low light II in November. Mine is the "Ameriglo" tool that I believe was made by MGW.

Killer!

:D

John_Wayne777
07-29-08, 20:50
Killer!

:D

What's mine is yours, Kemo Sabe. I suppose I still owe you for the whole dump pouch episode anyway....

Hopefully by November I'll be a bit more streamlined so I don't have to go through that again. :D

Wayne Dobbs
07-29-08, 21:04
And if the Ameriglo tool doesn't work for you, I will ship you your choice of an MGW or a Glock factory tool (for the standard sized slides.

Wayne