PDA

View Full Version : LAPD officers stalked by gunman

7.62NATO
10-06-15, 09:57
Some more proof of the war on law enforcement taking place in America. No doubt this is a direct result of the current administration's love for law enforcement.

Disturbing Viral Video Seemingly Shows LA Officer Being Stalked Rattles Law Enforcement

A disturbing video that seemingly shows an officer being stalked has the local law enforcement community on edge.

The footage, posted on social media, begins with a Los Angeles police officer getting out of his patrol car, followed by a shot of a handgun held by the person shooting the video. That individual was recording the video from inside a car parked behind the officer.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/05/disturbing-viral-video-seemingly-shows-la-officer-being-stalked-rattles-law-enforcement/

Firefly
10-06-15, 12:57
One of these days they gonna f--k with the wrong bull......

Then what?

sevenhelmet
10-06-15, 13:52
Does anyone else think it's ****ed up how the gun grabbers never use this stuff as an example of why guns should be banned? Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

My latest mission is to thank every police officer I see for doing their job, and donate to local PD benefits. They deserve it, especially these days.

Moose-Knuckle
10-06-15, 14:37
Does anyone else think it's ****ed up how the gun grabbers never use this stuff as an example of why guns should be banned? Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Hell, a CNN anchor called the douche bag who shot up Dallas PD headquarters with an armored van "Courageous and Brave" . . .

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/CNN-Frericka-Whitfield-dallas-shooter/2015/06/14/id/650433/

Averageman
10-06-15, 18:39
On the off chance these knuckleheads ever get what they want and try and remove all of the guns, I would like them to follow a couple of rules.
1) Start in one city, let's make it Chicago just for shits and giggles. Get all of the media talking heads and politicians who are calling for gun control to go door to door by themselves in the South Side and demand entrance in every home and then go room to room in every residence searching without warrant until every single gun is confiscated.
2) Then go find some more media talking heads and politicians because you can't do the searches from the ER or a Casket.
3) Continue until static subsides.

Irish
10-06-15, 18:50
Some more proof of the war on law enforcement taking place in America.
What war? The numbers don't look much different than any other year and have been on the decline for the past couple of decades. Kind of like school shootings.

SteyrAUG
10-06-15, 19:07
One of these days they gonna f--k with the wrong bull......

Then what?

Another "you didn't have to kill my baby" moment. Talks about how he surrendered AFTER he shot a police officer. Paid administrative leave, followed by suspension and resignation of the officer. Obama investigates specific agencies regarding their policies and procedures for dealing with minority and disenfranchised citizens.

Family will win lawsuit against agency, somebody will post the LEOs name and address on facebook and people on social media will suggest it would be "justice" if somebody killed him.

Firefly
10-06-15, 19:13
Another "you didn't have to kill my baby" moment. Talks about how he surrendered AFTER he shot a police officer. Paid administrative leave, followed by suspension and resignation of the officer. Obama investigates specific agencies regarding their policies and procedures for dealing with minority and disenfranchised citizens.

Family will win lawsuit against agency, somebody will post the LEOs name and address on facebook and people on social media will suggest it would be "justice" if somebody killed him.

Yep.

Then what? Not everybody is a family man. This "IDGAF" mentality is a two way street.

SteyrAUG
10-06-15, 22:13
Yep.

Then what? Not everybody is a family man. This "IDGAF" mentality is a two way street.

Problem is "decent people" will never target the innocent, and as soon as somebody does target an innocent, it will be all the proof anyone needs that all police are minority killing gestapo agents. Until people accept and admit that there is a cultural war against law enforcement and "preferred / protected" classifications of people nothing can change.

At risk of violating Godwin's Law it is "almost" like a bunch of Jewish guys in 1935 talking debating the merits of passive non resistance vs. fighting back.

Firefly
10-06-15, 22:35
TMI about subject matter I'm too passionate about at present.

The best advice I have for anyone is don't stalk anybody

7.62NATO
10-07-15, 08:01
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/10/06/video-seen-as-threat-to-police-was-promo-for-rap-group-comeback-lapd-says/

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck on Tuesday announced the arrest of a secondary suspect in connection with the posting of a video on social media that was viewed by officers as a threat to their safety. Beck said he was also expecting the imminent surrender of a primary suspect.