PDA

View Full Version : DMC Yes or No?

William J 2650
10-06-15, 12:08
Dual Mag carriers by Rogers anyone ever use one? I found one cheap on one of my gun sites. but dont need more junk in my range bag.

Thanks

26 Inf
10-06-15, 21:37
Bill Rogers is kind of inspector gadget, he comes up with all kinds of stuff, as might be expected from the guy who is behind almost all the cutting edge innovations in holster manufacturing.

I've never used the Rogers dual mag holder, I could see its usefulness for a patrol rifle, but then again maybe not. I remember how cool it was doing drills with a MP5 mag clamp setup - back, off, on, forward - really sped the process up during drills. Then you get to toting the things around for an extended period of time and you become a little more cognizant of the weight.

I would be inclined to use one on an HD weapon before anyplace else, but that is just my opinion.

William J 2650
10-08-15, 13:35
Bill Rogers is kind of inspector gadget, he comes up with all kinds of stuff, as might be expected from the guy who is behind almost all the cutting edge innovations in holster manufacturing.

I've never used the Rogers dual mag holder, I could see its usefulness for a patrol rifle, but then again maybe not. I remember how cool it was doing drills with a MP5 mag clamp setup - back, off, on, forward - really sped the process up during drills. Then you get to toting the things around for an extended period of time and you become a little more cognizant of the weight.

I would be inclined to use one on an HD weapon before anyplace else, but that is just my opinion.

I was just wondering if it would get in the way when firing. I know I really don't "need" one it just look interesting. Does the weight of the extra mag through off the balance a lot?

556BlackRifle
10-09-15, 00:23
It's only $25 dollars. Maybe you should just get one and see if it's what you want. If it's not, then sell it.