PDA

View Full Version : Food Service Industry Ridiculousness

Leaveammoforme
10-09-15, 03:04
I work nights part time to help make ends meet. Anyone who works nights can tell you that's when the crazies are out. The only place that didn't mind me being over qualified was a burger joint. Lucky me.

As with any job that deals with the public, you see repeat customers. Rewind to several days ago. I hadn't slept in over 36 hours. Was running on fumes.

I was wiping down some stuff when out of my peripheral I caught a glimpse of a vehicle pulling around to the drive thru. I thought to myself "Please don't be who I think you are". I greeted the customer and in a calm, almost relaxing, voice he ordered a meal.

Cheeseburger w/no pickles, large fries and a large diet Sprite. He just ordered 1500 calories but was gonna save 90 with the diet Sprite but, whatever. Told him the total and asked him to pull up to second window.

I had the cook throw down a fresh patty and started a new batch of fries. I filled the diet Sprite with the perfect amount of ice. I went to the window but the customer wasn't there yet. I went back and started rushing the poor lady who cooks the burgers. In her rush, that I created, she accidentally put pickles on the burger. I saw this and yelled for her to remove the pickles. I ran over to the fry station and package up the fries. The burger came down the burger chute thing and I bagged everything up. I looked back at the window and the customer was still not there.

Great, another "Order and drive off" prank. Wasted food, yelled at an old lady and made fresh fries. All for nothing.

I went back to wiping down the counters. The patty cook went out for a smoke. She came back in five minutes later and said "Someone is sitting at the first window". There's our missing customer! I stuck my head out of the window to wave him up. "Oh no, it's him" I thought to myself as I smiled and waved him forward.

First thing I recognized was the car. A yellow Prius missing the driver side mirror with the front bumper cover falling off. Usually this guy is a real pain. He wears what I think is a gi everywhere. Baby blue gi, everywhere. In his passenger seat he has a naked Barbie Doll seat belted in. Not surprised with this guy though.

He handed me the money, I handed him the food. He opened the bag and stalled. Great, here we go. He asked for hot fries. If he hadn't sat at the wrong window for over five minutes the fries wouldn't be cold! I packaged up some new, hot fries, thanked him and told him to enjoy his evening.

I notice a "Ninjas do it harder" sticker on his back window as he starts to pull away. Weirdo. I close the window. He pulled up exactly 10 feet and stopped. At this point, I see this guy talking to the Barbie Doll. He has her dancing around on his dash. This goes on for a good 10 minutes.

We all watched in amazement while uncontrollably laughing. A coworker says "I bet you $20 he stuffs fries in the donation box again". This guy is known to do this but I took the bet anyway. The Prius started moving so we all waited anxiously for what was next.

He got out of his car with the burger in one hand and Barbie in the other. This cat started jumping and rolling from shadow to shadow in the parking lot. He then went into a belly crawl and came up to the door. He reached out to the door and pushed on it with his burger. We all died laughing again because it is a "Pull" door. He saw us laughing and ran back to his car.

I looked at my coworker and said "Where's my twenty bucks?". He started getting his wallet out when someone screamed "HE'S COMING BACK!". My coworker just smilied as I turned around to see this guy with fries now. Of course, he goes right over to the donantion box and stuffs them in.

I handed over my $20 and wondered why I, of all people, was handed such an amazing hand of cards in this game of life.

jpmuscle
10-09-15, 05:20
Well, there is no law against being mentally ill.. Much hilarity however

polydeuces
10-09-15, 05:21
Security footage? Phone video?
This sounds priceless and award winning.
Repeat customer on public domain, post away.
Come on, dont leave us hanging!

Campbell
10-09-15, 05:25
:lol:!!!!for real this time!
ETA: I am amazed you drive to Florida for your night job!

Eurodriver
10-09-15, 06:05
This is hilarious.

Ninjas are stupid. Guy probably has an MP5 too...

Travis B
10-09-15, 06:24
Hahahahaha

He says he'll never be back, but he'll be back.

Gombey
10-09-15, 06:30
Bravo sir. Bravo! Lol

MegademiC
10-09-15, 06:40
Classic.

Pork Chop
10-09-15, 07:18
Bravo sir. Bravo! Lol

This.

That is some funny shit there, sir.

SilverBullet432
10-09-15, 07:21
This cant be true? Lol!?

wildcard600
10-09-15, 07:27
classic

Travis B
10-09-15, 07:28
This cant be true? Lol!?

Look through some of the other GD threads and you'll see it.

Outlander Systems
10-09-15, 07:39
I thought SteyrAUG lived in Florida? So confused.

SilverBullet432
10-09-15, 07:49
Look through some of the other GD threads and you'll see it.

Yeah I know who and what it's about

rjacobs
10-09-15, 08:25
epic epic troll...

polydeuces
10-09-15, 08:52
Ding.....
Coin dropped.

JulyAZ
10-09-15, 09:13
Imgur style...

cbx
10-09-15, 09:44
Oh f me running that was funny. You win. All of it.

You so made my day. It was of to an extra shitty start. But, I know for sure now, that "today is going to be a good day today Tater."

Oh my, I laughed for 5 minutes straight. My stomach hurts.

TMS951
10-09-15, 11:13
Very well done OP.

It's always nice to hear the other guys side of the story ; )

Sensei
10-09-15, 11:29
Let me see:

Baby blue gi - check
Yellow Prius - check
Barbie Doll - check
Ninja - check
Judo rolls with burger in hand - check

Gotta be SteyrAUG, gotta be...;)

Moose-Knuckle
10-09-15, 11:46
Oh snap . . . :lol:

eightmillimeter
10-09-15, 11:50
I don't care who you are that's funny right there.

SteyrAUG
10-09-15, 13:58
How did it take me soooo long to find this thread.

:lol:

I take issue with the Prius, c'mon man.

And I don't drink diet anything.

Ryno12
10-09-15, 14:31
How did it take me soooo long to find this thread.

:lol:

I take issue with the Prius, c'mon man.

And I don't drink diet anything.

The naked Barbie is spot on though??

:D

SteyrAUG
10-09-15, 16:22
The naked Barbie is spot on though??

:D

https://www.realdoll.com/

JulyAZ
10-09-15, 16:23

This just got weird.

How am I gonna explain that visa charge to my wife.

Moose-Knuckle
10-09-15, 16:29
This just got weird.

How am I gonna explain that visa charge to my wife.

Easy, it is a 1:1 scale of a real female adult human. This is a hostage dummy for range/training . . . DUH!

SilverBullet432
10-09-15, 16:59
#AwkwardThread lol

militarymoron
10-09-15, 17:19
This was funny. I read it before I read SteryrAUG's thread.

Leaveammoforme
10-09-15, 18:00
SteyrAUG is a good sport for letting us laugh at his situation. I may have stretched a couple things but I'm sure that's mostly how it went down. :lol:

Outlander Systems
10-09-15, 20:09
I would bet my paycheck someone has ordered a custom Avatar edition...

cbx
10-09-15, 21:50
I never would have guessed this thread would have ended up here.

Lol....kinda spendy. You can buy an awful lot of hooker time for that much money. Then again, given the demographic of this board and their taste in high end rifles, they'd have that amount of money torched in five minutes on nothing but the best, if they did.

Not saying anyone here does..[emoji12]

Firefly
10-09-15, 22:02
I don't want to sound weird or nothing but.....when they start making sexaroids that are more human than human but without the soul....I plan on maxing out some cards/working third job/etc.

And if it gets too sentient, well I'll shoot it like any other computer and buy a new one.

Before anyone judges me or brings up the moral of Cherry 2000, be advised that no matter how nice a girl is; she has already made olans to destroy you ii/when she's no longer 'content'

ETA If I had Bill Gates money I'd have the higher end realdolls posing in my gun wing (yes wing, not room) dressed up in weird camo holding Barretts and KAC gear. Just for troll purposes. And a dude one (no homo) in Leather gear and shades with an AR-180 and SPAS 12.

It would be like the Hall of Violence but better.

cbx
10-09-15, 23:43
I don't want to sound weird or nothing but.....when they start making sexaroids that are more human than human but without the soul....I plan on maxing out some cards/working third job/etc.

And if it gets too sentient, well I'll shoot it like any other computer and buy a new one.

Before anyone judges me or brings up the moral of Cherry 2000, be advised that no matter how nice a girl is; she has already made olans to destroy you ii/when she's no longer 'content'

ETA If I had Bill Gates money I'd have the higher end realdolls posing in my gun wing (yes wing, not room) dressed up in weird camo holding Barretts and KAC gear. Just for troll purposes. And a dude one (no homo) in Leather gear and shades with an AR-180 and SPAS 12.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AeTmPRNmwNk/maxresdefault.jpg

I don't even know what to say.....

Moose-Knuckle
10-10-15, 00:34

No Series 800 Terminator Model 101s but . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZxZ-bzlOZQ

Eurodriver
10-10-15, 05:44
I would bet my paycheck someone has ordered a custom Avatar edition...

https://secure.realdoll.com/testamonials/

Wow.

Posted on Aug 12th, 2015

Took delivery of "Cadence" last week, pretty special! She's drinking all of my wine, but she's still the cheapest date in town! Great Job! Thanks,…

This chick didn't get a whole doll. Just some feet?

June 6th, 2015

These feel sooo life like and they are super tan and brown and also look like a creamy African American skin tone which is what I wanted was Ebony feet and with the pink nails her toe color can match my toe painted color they are so silky smooth and wide soles and yes im a gay girl who loves female feet even my own feet and these ones you guys are affordable and have a more realistic approach to making feet unlike asian markets which fraud you but give you your feet which is what I hated

Todd00000
10-11-15, 02:19
WOW LOL

Jer
10-11-15, 16:46
Fact: ninjas are mammals.

Ryno12
10-11-15, 16:51

Are you sure? You've been having a rough time with facts lately. :)

williejc
10-11-15, 17:13
You can buy a bus load of blow up dummies for the price of one real doll, which is also a dummy, Dummy.

7.62NATO
10-11-15, 18:35

We know you bought one. Blonde or brunette?

SteyrAUG
10-11-15, 20:45

Custom "rave girl" purple bob.

SteyrAUG
10-11-15, 20:47

They are also totally sweet.

You can buy a bus load of blow up dummies for the price of one real doll, which is also a dummy, Dummy.

Hi Points and SIGs, Hi Points and SIGs.

Ryno12
10-11-15, 20:53

I'm not sure Steyr buys just one of anything. He's probably got a harem.

BIGUGLY
10-12-15, 21:26
And my wife wondered why I always liked working overnights at the PD, ahhh some stuff you just can't make up.

Firefly
10-12-15, 21:33
Custom "rave girl" purple bob.

Odin dammit Steyr, quit taking all the good women