PDA

View Full Version : Daughter is sick? No problem. Kill her and put her in the freezer, no one will notice

Eurodriver
10-19-15, 13:28
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2015/10/19/Police_Girl_found_dead_in_freezer_had_been_missing_for_year.html

Keishanna Thomas had an 11 year old daughter, Janiya.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/10/19/mother_in_jail_as_au/_jcr_content/contentpar/articleBody/image.img.jpg/1445263753435.jpg

The little girl has been "missing" for a year. No one bothered to call the law. No one asked "Hey, where is that daughter that you've had for eleven years?" Not Grandma, not boyfriend, not the state, nobody.

Terrifying.

pyzik
10-19-15, 13:32
Sick.

Rekkr870
10-19-15, 13:49
Just when you start to have a small a amount of faith in humanity....shit like this happens.

SteyrAUG
10-19-15, 14:07
And the BLM protest starts when?

TAZ
10-19-15, 14:27
And the BLM protest starts when?

Depends; was the fridge white or that neutral stainless steel variety??

Disgusting. Did nobody from the benevolent governmental school system notice that that were missing a student and as such their fair share of someone else's money???

Flankenstein
10-19-15, 14:38
Depends; was the fridge white or that neutral stainless steel variety??

Disgusting. Did nobody from the benevolent governmental school system notice that that were missing a student and as such their fair share of someone else's money???

Article said she was pulled out and being home skooled.

Jellybean
10-19-15, 17:21
Article said she was pulled out and being home skooled.

We need stricter home-schooling laws to prevent further tragedies like these!
:rolleyes:

SomeOtherGuy
10-19-15, 17:25
We need stricter home-schooling laws to prevent further tragedies like these!
:rolleyes:

A lot of people will think that, and probably push for it. Sigh.

All of these really really sick incidents seem to have two common features.

Kain
10-19-15, 17:30
A lot of people will think that, and probably push for it. Sigh.

All of these really really sick incidents seem to have two common features.

People, at least some who have had an overdose of brainwashing, think that already. Think homeschooling, or even private schooling should be stopped, outlawed, and in some cases have seen a few stating that it should result in imprisonment, for the instructors and students. If that doesn't concern you then you may already be lost.

sevenhelmet
10-19-15, 17:32
I can always count on this forum to show me the very worst of people.

Moose-Knuckle
10-20-15, 00:21
Sadly this is not new, this was a big buzz around these parts about a year ago, after killing her son and the DA had nothing to go on she murdered/suicide her husband and then herself.

Mom kept dead son on ice for Hindu ritual, affidavit says
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/affidavit-mom-kept-dead-son-10-on-ice-for-hindu-ritual/

Still not as bad as the crack whore who prostituted her five year old daughter to a pedophile/child killer.

Dad: Shaniya's Mom Trafficked Her to Settle Drug Debt
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/accused-shaniya-davis-kidnapper-charged-murder-rape/story?id=9136407

26 Inf
10-20-15, 20:26
People, at least some who have had an overdose of brainwashing, think that already. Think homeschooling, or even private schooling should be stopped, outlawed, and in some cases have seen a few stating that it should result in imprisonment, for the instructors and students. If that doesn't concern you then you may already be lost.

I don't think that, but I do believe there should be some oversight (more big gov lol!). Why? Because for every home school success story there is a failure - parents who keep their kids from school to hide abusive relationships, parents who keep their kids from school to exert unhealthy levels of control over them, parents who home school and aren't smart enough to pour pee-pee out of a boot.

If you screw up home schooling you screw up the kid. The stakes are too high for us to be willy nilly about it.

Before you ask, yes I've home schooled.

Dist. Expert 26
10-20-15, 20:34
There are some truly sick individuals in this world. I hope this guy gets sodomized every day for the rest of his miserable life.

That being said no amount of government oversight can prevent bad things from happening. People get killed in prison every day regardless of the fact that they're monitored by cameras and correctional officers 24/7.

Kain
10-20-15, 20:36
I don't think that, but I do believe there should be some oversight (more big gov lol!). Why? Because for every home school success story there is a failure - parents who keep their kids from school to hide abusive relationships, parents who keep their kids from school to exert unhealthy levels of control over them, parents who home school and aren't smart enough to pour pee-pee out of a boot.

If you screw up home schooling you screw up the kid. The stakes are too high for us to be willy nilly about it.

Unfortunately the same can be said about public schooling as well, been there, trust me there are plenty who are dumber than ****. There is no one easy fix, which is what most people one. A single shot in the arm and instantly cures everything. Ain't gonna happen. Public, private, and home schooling all serve a purpose, and they do all have issues, each of them, either lack of oversight, or too goddamn much, what with zero tolerance and all, have seen them all. What is needed, at least in my opinion, and at all levels, is for the propaganda, standardized testing, and feel good send the little shits to the next grade or we are too afraid fail bullshit to end, along with a culture that celebrates being a ****ing dunce in school. Need more than just gov oversight to fix that. The question is where do we start? And, where are the biggest issues?

26 Inf
10-20-15, 21:42
Need more than just gov oversight to fix that. The question is where do we start? And, where are the biggest issues?

Disclosure: My wife is a teacher, I teach adults.

Where to start.

I see kids with BA's that can't write a paragraph, but by gosh, they were great middle linebackers! And this is from schools of all ilks, state universities, online for-profits, and private church run. Obviously these folks should have had basic writing skills well before they graduated from high school, but they didn't. So I would require that coaches teach classes, at all levels - including college. Coaching salaries could not be funded by alumni athletic associations. This would return college athletics to the college, rather than functioning as a de facto farm system for the professional leagues.

I think we should lengthen the school day and lengthen the school year. We are no longer an agrarian society that needs to rely on the kids to help harvest. The longer school days should incorporate some type of physical activity, everyday - grades K through 12.

As it is now, due to budget constraints, many districts are adding 5 or 10 minutes to the day, adding those minutes up into hours, the hours into days, and then ending school earlier and earlier. I'm talking about 8 to 5, with breaks for activity, more practical learning, and in school tutoring. Let's face it, we've lost the bubble in the last generation, most parents aren't smart enough to help their kids, even if they are so inclined. It will take a while to fix it.

In middle and high school, kids who play sports or do orchestra or band get out at 4:00 to go to practice, the others stay and study. This would encourage more kids to participate in these activities.

We also need to be brutally honest, the poorest areas need to have the best schools and teachers, education is the great equalizer, too often these kids are shunted aside because of funding. Pay teachers in depressed urban areas a premium wage, make sure their working conditions are safe, and that they have the best equipment. If we teach the youngest poor how to fish, we won't need to hand them fish all of their lives. If we start now, inside two decades it will be all evened out.

No more social passes. In high school, junior and senior years would have a vocational track available for those who want to wire, machine, weld, auto body repair, twist wrenches or construct. A half day for two years, summers if needed for the cert, and you have a well-rounded person ready to enter the workforce.

Homeschooling, you have to pass a certification test ensuring you have a concept of how to deliver instruction, you have to use a curriculum approved by the state.

It would take a butt load of money, but it is the future of our nation.

JMO - that is the way I would roll it out.

SteyrAUG
10-20-15, 21:44
There are some truly sick individuals in this world. I hope this guy gets sodomized every day for the rest of his miserable life.

That being said no amount of government oversight can prevent bad things from happening. People get killed in prison every day regardless of the fact that they're monitored by cameras and correctional officers 24/7.

I think you mean the girls mother, Keishanna Thomas. The boyfriend seems to have been more of an accomplice.

SteyrAUG
10-20-15, 21:50

Where to start.

I see kids with BA's that can't write a paragraph, but by gosh, they were great middle linebackers! And this is from schools of all ilks, state universities, online for-profits, and private church run. Obviously these folks should have had basic writing skills well before they graduated from high school, but they didn't. So I would require that coaches teach classes, at all levels - including college. Coaching salaries could not be funded by alumni athletic associations. This would return college athletics to the college, rather than functioning as a de facto farm system for the professional leagues.

I think we should lengthen the school day and lengthen the school year. We are no longer an agrarian society that needs to rely on the kids to help harvest. The longer school days should incorporate some type of physical activity, everyday - grades K through 12.

As it is now, due to budget constraints, many districts are adding 5 or 10 minutes to the day, adding those minutes up into hours, the hours into days, and then ending school earlier and earlier. I'm talking about 8 to 5, with breaks for activity, more practical learning, and in school tutoring. Let's face it, we've lost the bubble in the last generation, most parents aren't smart enough to help their kids, even if they are so inclined. It will take a while to fix it.

In middle and high school, kids who play sports or do orchestra or band get out at 4:00 to go to practice, the others stay and study. This would encourage more kids to participate in these activities.

We also need to be brutally honest, the poorest areas need to have the best schools and teachers, education is the great equalizer, too often these kids are shunted aside because of funding. Pay teachers in depressed urban areas a premium wage, make sure their working conditions are safe, and that they have the best equipment. If we teach the youngest poor how to fish, we won't need to hand them fish all of their lives. If we start now, inside two decades it will be all evened out.

No more social passes. In high school, junior and senior years would have a vocational track available for those who want to wire, machine, weld, auto body repair, twist wrenches or construct. A half day for two years, summers if needed for the cert, and you have a well-rounded person ready to enter the workforce.

Homeschooling, you have to pass a certification test ensuring you have a concept of how to deliver instruction, you have to use a curriculum approved by the state.

If we simply removed all the social indoctrination and concentrated solely on academics we could probably accomplish twice as much with only a 5 hour school day and attending only 6 months out of the year.

At the college level, I would remove athletics in the form it exists now and simply make it a specific course of study on it's own. Instead of Basket Weaving 101 and Introduction To Philosophy related classes for graduation, there could be the study of sports related injuries, contract negotiation and money management.

Dist. Expert 26
10-20-15, 22:21

Where to start.

I find several problems with your arguments.

Lengthening the school year is fine, but not the day. You should know from your wife that kids have very short attention spans. My mom has taught 5th grade for the last 10 years and keeping the kids interested and paying attention is a challenge for her every day. When you get into high school kids are going to have jobs, a real social life, activities, not to mention homework. Take time away from their evenings and I'm sure anyone can guess what the priorities are going to be (hint- not schoolwork).

Trying to give inner city kids a better education is a complex issue that cannot be solved by simply throwing money at it. The presence of gangs, drugs, and a general f*** everything attitude are prevalent with that crowd. I saw it firsthand in high school when city kids were being bused out to schools in the suburbs because their schools were shut down. Hiring good teachers would certainly be a start, but you are assuming that there would be teachers to hire. A lot of people have absolutely no interest in living in inner city areas, particularly if their skin doesn't match the demographic.

Most school districts already have vocational schools in place. I graduated high school with a couple ASE certs, I had friends certified in welding, HVAC, even as CNAs. Primary education is still important though. Nobody wants to hire someone who can't write a coherent sentence or do basic math without a calculator.

I could be totally off base here, but isn't the reason a lot of people homeschool so their children DON'T have to be subjected to a state mandated curriculum?

Whiskey_Bravo
10-20-15, 22:43

And for every good teacher there are probably at least 10 really terrible ones. A couple terrible teachers in a row or a terrible teacher in the wrong class and the student is pretty much screwed. The stakes are just too high but how do we fix it? Hell I can remember a math teacher back in junior high that was dumb as a bag of rocks and was drunk/high almost everyday. It took her causing a scene at a school event for her to be let go but I think she lasted almost a year.

Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full. I am assuming this is why most people decide to home school. Because of the bullshit common core shit I have to see sent home with my daughters home work. FFS, if they would just teach math the old way I it would be easier, hell I can't figure out wtf they are asking for sometimes in these dumb ass questions. Just teach them to carrying a fing one and not a 20 step process to do a simple math problem FFS.

thepatriot2705
10-20-15, 22:54
http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2015/10/19/Police_Girl_found_dead_in_freezer_had_been_missing_for_year.html

Keishanna Thomas had an 11 year old daughter, Janiya.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/10/19/mother_in_jail_as_au/_jcr_content/contentpar/articleBody/image.img.jpg/1445263753435.jpg

The little girl has been "missing" for a year. No one bothered to call the law. No one asked "Hey, where is that daughter that you've had for eleven years?" Not Grandma, not boyfriend, not the state, nobody.

Terrifying.

So when does the life ending comet hit? Every day I think I have seen it all and then the next day I see something more repulsive and disgusting.

Whiskey_Bravo
10-20-15, 23:10
So when does the life ending comet hit? Every day I think I have seen it all and then the next day I see something more repulsive and disgusting.

Agreed.

Moose-Knuckle
10-21-15, 00:40
Body of 9-Week-Old Was Allegedly Left to Decompose in His Crib Until His Mom Complained About the Smell

The Florida couple accused of murdering their nine-week-old baby boy allegedly let the infant waste away in his crib, and then the closet, for more than a week after his father beat him to death, officials said.

After he died, Chance was placed in his crib, where he was left to decompose until Bury complained about the smell, the affidavit said.

“Joseph wrapped Chance in numerous garbage bags, and then placed the decomposing remains of Chance in the closet of the bedroom,” the court document said.

On September 24— eight days after Chance was killed— Bury and Walsh made two trips to Elliot Court where they dug a shallow grave and then buried their son.

http://news.yahoo.com/body-9-week-old-allegedly-220800537.html

SteyrAUG
10-21-15, 01:46
Body of 9-Week-Old Was Allegedly Left to Decompose in His Crib Until His Mom Complained About the Smell

http://news.yahoo.com/body-9-week-old-allegedly-220800537.html

Wow, what they hell did they think it was going to smell like? They had to be living in pure meth and piss for it to take a week to become too much.

Sad that these cretins have children at all. Besides having a horribly ironic name, I think if given a choice Chance would have preferred to opt out of his brief and terrible existence. I know if I was in some kind of afterlife and given the option I'd take a pass.

Makes me wish I could really buy into the whole reincarnation thing where Chance would get to come back as a normal, happy kid with decent parents and the murderers of children would forever recycle as burn victims.

titsonritz
10-21-15, 15:40
I'll never understand this complete disregard for life in general let alone one's own child. Some truly ****ed up people out, but they want to take MY guns away. I don't think so.

SteyrAUG
10-21-15, 16:29
I'll never understand this complete disregard for life in general let alone one's own child. Some truly ****ed up people out, but they want to take MY guns away. I don't think so.

As someone said, "feral humans." This is why I don't subscribe to the notion of automatic inherent value of human life. It's very, very subjective and there are turtles on the beach I'd show more consideration to than many humans.

Just finished watching a documentary about the Hearst kidnapping and the SLA. I had believe the SLA were all killed in the LA shootout with police. I was surprised to learn many lived almost openly and unpunished, including those who committed murder, until new post 9-11 laws regarding terrorism led to their arrest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army

On January 16, 2002, first-degree murder charges for the killing of Myrna Opsahl were filed against Sara Jane Olson, the Harrises, Bortin, and Kilgore. All were living "above ground" and were immediately arrested except for James Kilgore, who remained at large for nearly another year.

It was sickening that murdering revolutionaries were able to negotiate their confession in exchange for short sentences.

Sentences were handed down on February 14, 2003, in Sacramento, California, for all four defendants in the Opsahl murder case. Montague was sentenced to eight years for the murder (2nd degree). Her former husband, William Harris, was sentenced to seven years, and Bortin to six years. Soliah has had six years added to the 14-year sentence she is already serving. All sentences were the maximum allowed under their plea bargains.

On March 17, 2009, Sarah Olsen was released, this time correctly, after serving seven years of her 14-year sentence. She was to check in with her parole officer in Los Angeles where it would be determined if she would be allowed to serve her parole in St. Paul, Minnesota, with her husband and three daughters. Several officials, including the Governor of Minnesota, urged that she serve her parole in California, but she was finally allowed to serve her parole in Minnesota.

They should have all been executed without regard. Imagine growing up without your mother because she was murdered when you were a teen. Imagine how hard it was for her husband, who was a doctor who tried to save her life but was unable to because here wounds were too severe and she didn't receive treatment soon enough.

Imagine decades going by and the SLA members who shot her in a bank robbery and left her to bleed out lived happy lives with their families with virtually no consequences. CA truly is a bizarre state.

SilverBullet432
10-21-15, 17:12
Those people should be shot on site. They don't deserve to have kids.

Ryno12
10-21-15, 17:49
As someone said, "feral humans."

I'm gonna use that.

What's up with some of these Floridians?

And Euro complains about the snowbirds...
:confused:

SteyrAUG
10-21-15, 23:45
I'm gonna use that.

What's up with some of these Floridians?

And Euro complains about the snowbirds...
:confused:

We have a powerful trailer park contingent.

From Carlie Brucia to Jessica Lunsford and too many other little kids to name, we truly have a lot of reprehensible individuals. Anyone who could do that to a little kid, I'd could kill them and actually sleep better for having removed the threat from society.

Moose-Knuckle
10-21-15, 23:57

When I read that story I wept.

I couldn't help but to think of the sheer terror and agony that tiny two month old baby boy had running through is little mind. Counter to what oxygen thieving intellectuals would have us believe infants possess the capacity to fear and they sure can feel pain. What he must have endured until his little body just couldn't take any more. It invokes deep within me a righteous wrath.

Infanticide is the most abominable of crimes, to murder an infant who is incapable of defending itself not to mention the two people in the entire ****ed up world who are supposed to defend you and look out for you are the very ones that bludgeon you to death.

Yeah and to think there are those that want our guns . . .

Moose-Knuckle
10-21-15, 23:59
This is why I don't subscribe to the notion of automatic inherent value of human life. It's very, very subjective and there are turtles on the beach I'd show more consideration to than many humans.

This mirrors my own thoughts.

26 Inf
10-22-15, 12:51

I couldn't help but to think of the sheer terror and agony that tiny two month old baby boy had running through is little mind. Counter to what oxygen thieving intellectuals would have us believe infants possess the capacity to fear and they sure can feel pain. What he must have endured until his little body just couldn't take any more. It invokes deep within me a righteous wrath.

Infanticide is the most abominable of crimes, to murder an infant who is incapable of defending itself not to mention the two people in the entire ****ed up world who are supposed to defend you and look out for you are the very ones that bludgeon you to death.

Pretty much my reaction to this.

I'm thinking it is too bad they are held w/o bond on the murder charges. Because, you know, things happen.....

Dist. Expert 26
10-22-15, 12:55

I couldn't agree more. My son is 4 months old and the thought of something like this happening to him makes me literally sick to my stomach. These people are destined for the deepest circle of hell. The only small amount of solace I take is that their remaining time on earth will be nothing but pure misery. They will get to experience the same level of terror they inflicted on that poor child. My brother is a correctional officer and he told me they ensure that every other inmate knows EXACTLY what scum like this did.

WickedWillis
10-22-15, 14:46
"I'm praying for rain...I'm praying for tidal waves..."

Rekkr870
10-22-15, 15:32
Nice…I see what you did there.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Bubba FAL
10-22-15, 20:39
"I'm praying for rain...I'm praying for tidal waves..."

I sure could use a vacation from this bullish!t three ring circus sideshow!

Moose-Knuckle
10-22-15, 23:22
Millions of dumbfounded dips**ts . . .

Yeah MJK is a coping mechanism of mine.

.46caliber
10-23-15, 07:24
I can't fathom the level of depravity necessary to harm one's own child.

While we're at it, "I want to flush it all away."

wildcard600
10-23-15, 13:11
Shit bags like these, upon being found guilty, should be immediately marched out of the courtroom to the nearest lamp post and strung up.

Firefly
10-23-15, 13:38
The saddest thing: This isn't even the worst I've ever heard about or seen.

We have a species capable of space travel, curing disease, and able to travel around the world in literally 24 hours.

And yet we still have people acting like shaved apes.

Moose-Knuckle
10-23-15, 13:43
The saddest thing: This isn't even the worst I've ever heard about or seen.

We have a species capable of space travel, curing disease, and able to travel around the world in literally 24 hours.

And yet we still have people acting like shaved apes.

Apes are far nobler than these.

Averageman
10-23-15, 14:09
Stuff both of them together in a large freezer and bury them alive.

Moose-Knuckle
11-11-15, 02:12
Police: 8-year-old charged in beating death of 1-year-old

An 8-year-old boy is being charged with beating a 1-year-old girl to death while they were left home alone as their mothers went to a nightclub, Alabama police said Tuesday.

Edwards said the 8-year-old was the oldest of six children left alone as their mothers, Katerra Lewis and a friend, went to a nightclub on the night of Oct 11. The 8-year old is the son of Katerra Lewis' friend. The friend has not been charged.

A 6-year-old who was in the home that night told police what happened, Edwards said, and the information was consistent with the toddler's injuries. Kelci Lewis suffered severe head trauma and major damage to her internal organs, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-8-old-charged-beating-death-1-old-202719141.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

Eurodriver
12-16-15, 06:59
The mom has been charged with murder

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/12/15/mother_of_manatee_gi.html

It was determined that Janiya, who was found dead in a Bradenton freezer on Oct. 13, was starved to death, as well suffocated and/or drowned.

According to court records, Keishanna’s oldest child told detectives she watched as her mother tied up and drowned Janiya in the bathroom.

A close family member said the child recounted her mother putting Janiya’s head in a toilet, ultimately killing her. Keishanna reportedly visited her oldest child before her arrest and told her not to tell police about Janiya.

Moose-Knuckle
12-17-15, 01:55
The mom has been charged with murder

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2015/12/15/mother_of_manatee_gi.html

I hope she gets a warm welcome from the all the mothers that are locked up when she arrives to prison.