PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint

jk6672
10-31-15, 18:50
Hey guys new here and I just ordered a DDm4V11 mil spec + and rather excited about it. It's my first AR I've bought. I can't wait to see how it compares to the 16a2 from the Marine Corps or the M4 with eotech's I use at work now. I have a T-1 on my Benelli M4 and love it and even though I have a Larue mount on it, it's not the same hight needed or I'd try it on the DD. I'd get another one, but I may try the T-2, and wish I had a buddy that had one so I could see the difference between the two first hand. From what I've read, the T-2 has slightly better optics.

Wake27
10-31-15, 18:59
Is there a question in there? And better yet, is there a question in there that hasn't already been addressed 3 billion times on this forum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jk6672
10-31-15, 19:11
Aren't we the rude one. No, I didn't seem to ask a question, just a statement of my excitement of a new rifle and planed red dot.

blacksheep40
10-31-15, 19:32
Welcome, and happy shooting with your new rifle. Also, thanks for your service from a fellow vet.

jk6672
10-31-15, 19:42
Thanks. Being a third generation Marine (only one that didn't do 30yrs) with 10yrs of service, I wouldn't have done it any other way. I love my Country, and continue to serve...

Knorth
11-01-15, 07:40
Good luck with your new rifle. T2 is amazing but if you want to save a little money and don't mind the extra size the PRO is an amazing value and works great.

jk6672
11-02-15, 10:08
Which mounts work well with the T2 and x3? I have a Larue mount for the T1 on my Benelli M4 and I like the quality of it, but for the combo I'm not sure if the Larue is the best choice because on their site it doesn't look like the two will line up perfectly. Does anyone make a mount that lines these two up perfectly?

Digital_Damage
11-02-15, 10:29
Which mounts work well with the T2 and x3? I have a Larue mount for the T1 on my Benelli M4 and I like the quality of it, but for the combo I'm not sure if the Larue is the best choice because on their site it doesn't look like the two will line up perfectly. Does anyone make a mount that lines these two up perfectly?

Best bet would be to contact Larue or purchase a combo pack from another mount vendor.