PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the SU -15 from serbu?

brycewise
11-03-15, 17:26
I was hoping for some feed back on the SU 15. (the 9 inch 300 blk in particular) it says it mounts directly to a AR lower (like the Faxon ARAK) also how does it compare to the faxon and sig mcx, both of which are compatible with standard lowers? That is why I am submitting it to the general ar discussion forum. I apologize if this isn't the correct forum. Here is the link to the serbu site http://serbustuff.com/products/su-15-upper-receiver-pre-order

bfoosh006
11-03-15, 20:26
Deleted

BSmith
11-04-15, 17:31
Hasn't been released yet. My pre-order is in. Mark is good at giving you time to save.

TMS951
11-05-15, 06:54
Why would one pic this over a SIG mcx upper?

Baffles people deal with this shit when legitimate products exist.

Rekkr870
11-05-15, 06:59
Why would one pic this over a SIG mcx upper?

Baffles people deal with this shit when legitimate products exist.
Maybe my Google fu is weak. Could you tell me where we can find MCX uppers?

BSmith
11-08-15, 13:30
I don't know that it does anything better than any other AR upper other than be a different design. I used to be neighbors with Mark, I'm a machinist, and I know that Mark truly puts some thought and engineering into designing his firearms.

I probably wouldn't buy it if it were some random person, like Adam's Arms or whoever else claims to have the greatest whatever.

I guess to me it's supporting local business, even if it's not local for me anymore. He makes solid products, I know I won't be getting bullshit.