PDA

View Full Version : Muslim knife attacker in California - ISIS tweet praises the attack

7.62NATO
11-04-15, 14:24
Once again, a good guy with a gun kills a bad guy -- with a knife.

Five students were stabbed Wednesday at the University of California, Merced, and the suspect was fatally shot by police, the school said.

"Update: 5 students stabbed; 2 sent out via medical helicopter; 3 treated on campus. All conscious." the school tweeted.

The school later tweeted that the suspect had been killed by officers at the scene. The campus, located in the San Joaquin Valley, was closed and classes were canceled for the day.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/five-wounded-in-stabbing-rampage-at-california-college/ar-BBmPoDP?ocid=mailsignout

Firefly
11-04-15, 15:04
I understand your humor but California probably really would think Knife Control would be a good idea.

Like England

Dist. Expert 26
11-04-15, 15:33
I'd wager to bet that it's coming. "Common Sense" knife law reform for the safety of the children.

thepatriot2705
11-04-15, 18:11
England is absurd. They have a campaign called "Turn in a knife, save a life."

And apparently in order to buy a PLASTIC picnic knife you have to be 18 and show a valid ID.

RIDE
11-04-15, 18:53
England is absurd. They have a campaign called "Turn in a knife, save a life."

And apparently in order to buy a PLASTIC picnic knife you have to be 18 and show a valid ID.

And eventually..... "Turn in a Coke, save a stroke".

And maybe, I would go for this actually.... "Turn in some candy, get a handy".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnson
11-04-15, 22:17
Maybe you guys forget the big picture.

"Student stabs four before being shot by police"

"Victims expected to recover"

titsonritz
11-04-15, 22:28
They should make it illegal to stab people and setup knife free zones.

Bulletdog
11-04-15, 23:28
If knives weren't so easy to obtain through knife show loopholes, this never would have happened. A government knife registry would have saved those poor people from being stabbed… {wringing my hands as I whine these sentences…}

SilverBullet432
11-05-15, 08:35
World needs more idiot control.

Sam
11-05-15, 12:41
The stabber's name is Arabic, it is reported by some media. I will not post his name here.

sevenhelmet
11-05-15, 12:46
The stabber's name is Arabic, it is reported by some media. I will not post his name here.

Well in that case, we should be protesting the killing of another friendly muslim immigrant, shouldn't we?

skijunkie55
11-05-15, 13:18
Apparently his roommate described him as a quiet / almost angry individual... not enough aloha in his snackbar?

sevenhelmet
11-05-15, 13:22
Apparently his roommate described him as a quiet / almost angry individual... not enough aloha in his snackbar?

Either way, I'm sure it was somehow wrong for the police to shoot the guy. :rolleyes:

Sam
11-05-15, 14:05
Either way, I'm sure it was somehow wrong for the police to shoot the guy. :rolleyes:

Not wrong. Only black lives matter.

RIDE
11-05-15, 14:17
http://abc30.com/news/4-injured-suspect-is-dead-in-uc-merced-stabbing/1067737/

Around 8 a.m. on Wednesday, police say 18-year-old student Faisal Mohammad stabbed four people. According to officials, one student was stabbed inside a classroom along with a contract worker when he attempted to intervene. The Mohammad then left the area where he then stabbed a staff member and another student. He was then shot by campus police and died a short time later.

RIDE
11-05-15, 14:20
ISIS is asking that Allah accept him... idiots.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/isis-praises-calif-university-stabber-as-details-on-his-background-emerge/?intcmp=hpbt1

7.62NATO
11-05-15, 15:11
Obama has many sons.

Firefly
11-05-15, 15:45
Obama has many sons.

That joke writes itself in so many levels

sevenhelmet
11-05-15, 19:14
Not wrong. Only black lives matter.

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was too busy being blinded by my white privilege.

Can't we just hack the ISIS twitter account and fuse their hard drives or something?

Moose-Knuckle
11-06-15, 01:04
And he thought he was going to get 72 virgin female humans . . . :lol:

Honu
11-06-15, 03:14
so if its true ?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/05/religious-messages-found-in-two-page-handwritten-manifesto-found-on-body-of-uc-merced-attacker/

he had duct tape and zip ties night vision goggles and planned to kill a lot of people and was praising allah in his manifesto
and msnbc etc... not a peep on any of it yet

Quiet
11-08-15, 07:15
so if its true ?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/05/religious-messages-found-in-two-page-handwritten-manifesto-found-on-body-of-uc-merced-attacker/

he had duct tape and zip ties night vision goggles and planned to kill a lot of people and was praising allah in his manifesto
and msnbc etc... not a peep on any of it yet

Local CA news reported that the 18 year old suspect was a Muslim of middle-eastern decent and a handwritten "manifesto" was found on his body. Part of the "manifesto" detailed his plan to capture the people in his study group, tie them up, and then behead them while praising Allah. He had also planned on dying fighting responding police officers.

Officials have concluded that the motive for the attack was because the suspect was angry for being kicked out of his study group and that the attack was not based on religion.

Officials also stated that the suspect deviated from his plans because his victims fought back and were not complaint with his demands to be tied up. This caused the suspect to flee the initial scene and attack people he encountered while fleeing, during which he was shot & killed by responding LEOs.

thepatriot2705
11-08-15, 18:40
Local CA news reported that the 18 year old suspect was a Muslim of middle-eastern decent and a handwritten "manifesto" was found on his body. Part of the "manifesto" detailed his plan to capture the people in his study group, tie them up, and then behead them while praising Allah. He had also planned on dying fighting responding police officers.

Officials have concluded that the motive for the attack was because the suspect was angry for being kicked out of his study group and that the attack was not based on religion.

Officials also stated that the suspect deviated from his plans because his victims fought back and were not complaint with his demands to be tied up. This caused the suspect to flee the initial scene and attack people he encountered while fleeing, during which he was shot & killed by responding LEOs.

What a joke. Not because of religion? lol. People need to wake up and realize islam is a very real threat.

ScottsBad
11-08-15, 18:51
Oh God. Don't anyone give our Commie legislature in CA any ideas about banning knives. All we'll have left are pointy sticks and rocks to defend ourselves. And than they'll make it illegal to sharpen sticks.

Quiet
11-12-15, 00:51
Oh God. Don't anyone give our Commie legislature in CA any ideas about banning knives. All we'll have left are pointy sticks and rocks to defend ourselves. And than they'll make it illegal to sharpen sticks.

Well...
They did recently ban campus carry (goes into effect 01-01-2016)
And it is already illegal to conceal carry a fixed blade knife or any type of stabbing implement. As well as possess a knife with a greater than 2.5" blade length on school/college property.