PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Adams Arms / Huldra One Piece Standard Weight Bolt Carrier

win&legend
11-05-15, 20:09
I have a slightly used standard weight one piece bolt carrier from a Huldra (manufactured by Adams Arms as its their design just re-branded) MK IV carbine. It will work with any AA / Huldra piston AR. I upgraded to the low mass version as I'm turning that particular rifle into a competition one so I was willing to sacrifice a bit of reliability for lower recoil. This is the newer version with the tapered rear (torpedo style) which does not have the issues the early conversion kit designs did which gouging buffer tubes due to poor receiver tolerances. Just to clarify this was not from a conversion kit but a complete factory piston rifle, but is the same carrier used in their DI to Piston conversion kits. If your looking to piece together a kit from lightly used parts or looking for spares you can't go wrong with this one!

Asking price is $35 shipped.

Here is the AA version which sells for $100 new (same carrier just with their logo and the color is darker): http://www.adamsarms.net/one-piece-bolt-carrier

win&legend
11-08-15, 14:54
This is now sold!