PDA

View Full Version : First wave of Syrian invaders arrive in New Orleans . . .

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-15, 01:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVC2vyVCWJI

Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5818/22977102206_84ab4df459_b.jpg

"If I was in charge of ISIL, logistically I'd take advantage of this situation and put my people in, into the United States," Bernazzani said. "Now with that said, the FBI is on top of this big time with our Joint Terrorism Task Force and we have what's called a Terrorist Screening Center that these individuals will be run through."

But make no mistake, not every refugee seeking admission to the U.S. would face such scrutiny.

"It's going to be the 18- to 45-year-old male for the most part," he said. "It's a percentage game. It's not fail-safe, but it's a percentage game."

http://www.fox8live.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans

Honu
11-14-15, 02:40
quick we should make signs and welcome them give them our daughters and our support and love and let them know we will bow to them cause we are so non racist multi cultural just like the country they left we will live by there rules etc..

OH I feel a tingle up my leg :)

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-15, 02:54
OH I feel a tingle up my leg :)

Funny, I feel a twitch in my index finger.

Honu
11-14-15, 03:16
hahhahaha multiple twitches :)

Funny, I feel a twitch in my index finger.

Caeser25
11-14-15, 06:09
Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

Where are women and children, all I see are military aged males?

Here's where they're going.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/mayors-of-eighteen-u-s-cities-tell-obama-they-are-ready-to-take-more-syrian-refugees/

Irish
11-14-15, 07:20
We learn nothing as a country, ever.

Airhasz
11-14-15, 07:37
No worries, BHO has them contained.:lazy:

Irish
11-14-15, 07:43
When did we ever get a vote...

ABNAK
11-14-15, 07:59
Where are women and children, all I see are military aged males?

Here's where they're going.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/24/mayors-of-eighteen-u-s-cities-tell-obama-they-are-ready-to-take-more-syrian-refugees/

Oh. My. God. The ignorant, asinine, flagrant stupidity in that article is beyond comprehension. Did you read the "letter" those mayors sent Obama? It makes me want to puke.

Turnkey11
11-14-15, 09:37
Where are you on this list?

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/190-To-Receive-Syrian-Refugees.pdf

Turnkey11
11-14-15, 09:42
When did we ever get a vote...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFpARlLDrgo

docsherm
11-14-15, 09:49
Where is this Haliburton weather machine when we really need it.

wilson1911
11-14-15, 11:28
Is it just me or did they fail to list Washington D.C. on that list ???????

titsonritz
11-14-15, 11:52
How long before the headline read "Syrian who apparently passed through New Orleans as refugee was 'one of Atlanta killers' or 'Dallas bombers' or..."

Syrian who apparently passed through Greece as refugee was 'one of Paris killers' (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/14/syrian-greece-refugee-paris-attacks-killers)

Caeser25
11-14-15, 12:47
Is it just me or did they fail to list Washington D.C. on that list ???????

Martha's Vineyard, the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Malibu are also missing.

We could chip in for bus tickets? Maybe there's a group on?

Firefly
11-14-15, 13:05
Martha's Vineyard, the Hamptons, Beverly Hills, Malibu are also missing.

We could chip in for bus tickets? Maybe there's a group on?

THIS! They dump these heathen pieces of shit where they hope nobody will notice. NO! If we are the World; our elected officials who did not consult us need to house these bastards personally, in THEIR neighborhoods, where THEIR pretty white daughters go to school.

F--k me, but this makes Mexican illegals look tame.

sgtrock82
11-14-15, 13:43
Fortunately I'm sure the mexicans will be less than impressed by them. Chainsaw vs big knife: which beheads better?!

Also Very disgusted by all the "interfaith" groups supporting these slobs. All should be rounded up and thrown into the sea with their new "friends" aaaaand the politicians that enable this filth to occur in the first place.

TAZ
11-14-15, 13:49
I'm sure the FBI will thoroughly screen them and put them on the appropriate watch list, where they will watch them blow up someone's school or mall or 10k. After that I'm sure there will be more push for more laws regulating the rights of the law abiding.

I'm willing to bet that after all the dust settles in Paris, no matter what the "right" screams, the outcome will be some asinine law that coddles the Muslims and constricts the citizenry.

Averageman
11-14-15, 14:08
I'm willing to bet that after all the dust settles in Paris, no matter what the "right" screams, the outcome will be some asinine law that coddles the Muslims and constricts the citizenry.

I'm thinking the push back could be just the opposite and lead to some pretty amazing changes in the social/political climate.

merkel/11994337/Angela-Merkels-future-under-scrutiny-for-the-first-time-as-German-asylum-process-criticised.html

Angela Merkel’s political future is being questioned for the first time in Germany as divisions continue to grow in her government over her “open-door” refugee policy.

Guests on a popular television political talk show debated the possibility of a coup against the German chancellor from within her own party.

The discussion came as civil servants at the government refugee agency warned identity checks for Syrian asylum-seekers were ineffective and open to abuse by economic migrants and terrorists.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/19/world/dresden-protests-against-immigrants/

Yet the PEGIDA movement has not only outlasted its opponents, it is growing, fueled, in part, by public fears of the ongoing refugee crisis.

Germany is set to take in more than a million asylum-seekers this year, more than any other country in the European Union by far. At its highest point this summer, Germany saw more than 10,000 new arrivals a day, most of them arriving by train into Bavaria in the south of Germany. The government has responded by setting up mobile registration centers and distributing refugees across the country to share the load.

As the public fears grow, there has also been a surge in anti-immigration incidents across the country, especially arson attacks on refugee shelters. According to "Courage Against Violence", a group monitoring hate crimes in Germany, most attacks are taking place in the south, where refugees initially enter from, but also in the east of Germany, where refugees and migrants make up less than 1% of the population.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/229087/far-right-u-k-groups-brace-to-fight-immigration/

Far-right organizations in the U.K. are vowing to take their fight against immigration to the streets as Britain prepares to accept thousands more Syrian refugees. Opponents of the decision to welcome refugees from camps bordering Syria are even rallying around the hard-line anti-immigration stance of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Perhaps the pendulum will swing right for once?

TAZ
11-14-15, 14:31
I'm thinking the push back could be just the opposite and lead to some pretty amazing changes in the social/political climate.

merkel/11994337/Angela-Merkels-future-under-scrutiny-for-the-first-time-as-German-asylum-process-criticised.html

Angela Merkel’s political future is being questioned for the first time in Germany as divisions continue to grow in her government over her “open-door” refugee policy.

Guests on a popular television political talk show debated the possibility of a coup against the German chancellor from within her own party.

The discussion came as civil servants at the government refugee agency warned identity checks for Syrian asylum-seekers were ineffective and open to abuse by economic migrants and terrorists.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/19/world/dresden-protests-against-immigrants/

Yet the PEGIDA movement has not only outlasted its opponents, it is growing, fueled, in part, by public fears of the ongoing refugee crisis.

Germany is set to take in more than a million asylum-seekers this year, more than any other country in the European Union by far. At its highest point this summer, Germany saw more than 10,000 new arrivals a day, most of them arriving by train into Bavaria in the south of Germany. The government has responded by setting up mobile registration centers and distributing refugees across the country to share the load.

As the public fears grow, there has also been a surge in anti-immigration incidents across the country, especially arson attacks on refugee shelters. According to "Courage Against Violence", a group monitoring hate crimes in Germany, most attacks are taking place in the south, where refugees initially enter from, but also in the east of Germany, where refugees and migrants make up less than 1% of the population.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/229087/far-right-u-k-groups-brace-to-fight-immigration/

Far-right organizations in the U.K. are vowing to take their fight against immigration to the streets as Britain prepares to accept thousands more Syrian refugees. Opponents of the decision to welcome refugees from camps bordering Syria are even rallying around the hard-line anti-immigration stance of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Perhaps the pendulum will swing right for once?

I hope you're right about everything except the whole rally around Putin. I am however not such an optimist. There is a reason why this event is being orchestrated, and yes my tin foil may not be tight enough, but IMO this is as spontaneous an event as the Benghazi attack. Its not to help the world be a better place for all. Archduke Ferdinand, Reichstag, Gulf of Tonkin come to my mind.

Averageman
11-14-15, 14:36
I hope you're right about everything except the whole rally around Putin. I am however not such an optimist. There is a reason why this event is being orchestrated, and yes my tin foil may not be tight enough, but IMO this is as spontaneous an event as the Benghazi attack. Its not to help the world be a better place for all. Archduke Ferdinand, Reichstag, Gulf of Tonkin come to my mind.

I could be wrong but I lived in Germany throughout the 1980's. I really found the average German to be a conservative, like minded, hard working person for the most part.
I hate to think of what some of my old friends may be facing there now.

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-15, 14:40
THIS! They dump these heathen pieces of shit where they hope nobody will notice. NO! If we are the World; our elected officials who did not consult us need to house these bastards personally, in THEIR neighborhoods, where THEIR pretty white daughters go to school.

F--k me, but this makes Mexican illegals look tame.

Since he is the one allowing this, these jihadist oxygen thieves should be dropped off to the greater D.C. area and attend Natasha and Malia Obama's school. His daughters should have date them and take them to the prom.

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-15, 14:47
Also Very disgusted by all the "interfaith" groups supporting these slobs. All should be rounded up and thrown into the sea with their new "friends" aaaaand the politicians that enable this filth to occur in the first place.

These US "interfaith" groups are a front, they get MILLIONs from the Feds. They were the ones taking in and hiding all of the OTMs from Central America this past year.

Faith, Funding and the Obama Administration
http://www.interfaithalliance.org/springnewsletter09/298-faithfunding

Welcoming the Newcomer: How Faith Groups Are Rallying the Religious Behind Immigration Reform
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/religion/news/2013/03/25/57840/welcoming-the-newcomer-how-faith-groups-are-rallying-the-religious-behind-immigration-reform/

These same interfaith groups are always behind the scenes pushing in various states for illegals voting rights, illegals driver licenses, etc.

**** them.

Firefly
11-14-15, 14:55
Since he is the one allowing this, these jihadist oxygen thieves should be dropped off to the greater D.C. area and attend Natasha and Malia Obama's school. His daughters should have date them and take them to the prom.

I agree.

cbx
11-14-15, 15:01
All young dudes.........

Imagine that. It's almost like that are the age of conscripts...... Unpossible right?

They aren't even trying to be subtle anymore...... A holes. Could have at least thrown a few females, elderly and children in.......

SteyrAUG
11-14-15, 15:03

Yep, and the rest can go to Chicago and Detroit.

Firefly
11-14-15, 15:13
Is it bad that I'm banking on violent black criminals to unfornicate this charlie fox than actual, legitimate Federal authorities?

Moose-Knuckle
11-14-15, 15:33
Is it bad that I'm banking on violent black criminals to unfornicate this charlie fox than actual, legitimate Federal authorities?

In a perfect world The Ninth Ward and the jihadist would cancel each other out.

What I see happening is the conversion of many street criminals to Islam due to the fact that the Islamic ideology gives them carte blanche to rape and pillage.

Caeser25
11-14-15, 16:03

Nope. Even if it saves just one innocent life.

Firefly
11-14-15, 16:27
What I see happening is the conversion of many street criminals to Islam due to the fact that the Islamic ideology gives them carte blanche to rape and pillage.

In the 60s or up North, maybe. But no matter how bad, their grandparents were typically Southern Christian. I don't see them converting. In fact, most blacks in the hood despise ME/SWA people. They'll murder one during a robbery sooner than they woulda white or black person.

Now I feel kinda bad for banking on black ghetto racism, but there it is

six8
11-14-15, 16:49
and who is surprised? No****ingbody!

MegademiC
11-14-15, 23:07

They believe this shit, man. Obama's probably setting this up now.

Btw, your avatar is hott! ;)

Moose-Knuckle
11-15-15, 01:58
Btw, your avatar is hott! ;)

LOL, Hilary has a professional Hollywood pit crew just to get out the door. Drudge published that picture of her wig, I can't remember the last time laughed so hard.

devildogljb
11-15-15, 19:30
Holy shit I am in PA and some of those places are with in 20 to 30 mins from my work and home. How accurate is this list?

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/190-To-Receive-Syrian-Refugees.pdf

AnthonyCumia
11-15-15, 19:44
Anyone else think they are going to blow the levees?

TAZ
11-15-15, 21:54
Anyone else think they are going to blow the levees?

God, I hope not. We still haven't gotten rid of the first wave of gimme, gimme, gimme asshats from the first round of flooding.

AnthonyCumia
11-15-15, 23:45
God, I hope not. We still haven't gotten rid of the first wave of gimme, gimme, gimme asshats from the first round of flooding.

This round is far, far, far worse. At least the katrinan did not wage Jihad.

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 13:43
Michigan
Alabama
Texas
Arkansas
Indiana
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Illinois
Ohio
Arizona

Alabama:

Governor Robert Bentley on Sunday announced he is refusing Syrian refugees relocating to Alabama.

“After full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris, I will oppose any attempt to relocate Syrian refugees to Alabama through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way,” Governor Robert Bentley said.

Alabama.gov (http://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2015/11/governor-bentley-refuses-syrian-refugees-relocating-alabama/)

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=states%20refusing%20syrian%20refugees

Good, better yet stop bring them at all...

Firefly
11-16-15, 13:50
Why is Georgia not on that list?

ETA We need to GET Georgia on that list. Start making some calls, please

SteyrAUG
11-16-15, 13:53
Doesn't matter if any states refuse them, unlike Europe we don't control our internal borders. Paris attacks were planned in Belgium. They can literally go to ANY state in the lower 48 plan attacks and simply drive across the border. The 9-11 hijackers were largely concentrated in Florida before the attacks.

And honestly why isn't Islam Central aka Michigan not wanting anymore.

We don't control our external borders and that would be the only way to prevent a Paris type attack. We have self radicalized terrorists that are born here (Johnny Jihad), we have terrorists who have traveled overseas to make contacts with Islamic radicals and then returned (Boston Bombers) and we still have a constant influx of undocumented / unidentified illegals who could be from anywhere and coming here for any reason.

Once they are in any state, they can go to any state. Nobody is keeping track of them, nobody is watching them and certainly nobody is investigating them because they haven't done anything yet. And they aren't here to establish a criminal history.

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 14:09
Doesn't matter if any states refuse them, unlike Europe we don't control our internal borders. Paris attacks were planned in Belgium. They can literally go to ANY state in the lower 48 plan attacks and simply drive across the border. The 9-11 hijackers were largely concentrated in Florida before the attacks.

We don't control our external borders and that would be the only way to prevent a Paris type attack. We have self radicalized terrorists that are born here (Johnny Jihad), we have terrorists who have traveled overseas to make contacts with Islamic radicals and then returned (Boston Bombers) and we still have a constant influx of undocumented / unidentified illegals who could be from anywhere and coming here for any reason.

Once they are in any state, they can go to any state. Nobody is keeping track of them, nobody is watching them and certainly nobody is investigating them because they haven't done anything yet. And they aren't here to establish a criminal history.

I have been on the border, I have found Korans, prayer rugs, a few AKs, I turned them all into the border patrol, told them it is not that uncommon. That is in 2010.

They are not coming, they are already here.

I can assure you when they attack, they will use the imported threats as justification to strip away more of rights, liberty, and future in the name of "tolerance" "multiculturalism" and "security".

If you want to resecure our rights, freedoms, nation, and ensure their futures we have to reduce immigration, and end the multiculturalism.

SteyrAUG
11-16-15, 14:25
I have been on the border, I have found Korans, prayer rugs, a few AKs, I turned them all into the border patrol, told them it is not that uncommon. That is in 2010.

They are not coming, they are already here.

I can assure you when they attack, they will use the imported threats as justification to strip away more of rights, liberty, and future in the name of "tolerance" "multiculturalism" and "security".

If you want to resecure our rights, freedoms, nation, and ensure their futures we have to reduce immigration, and end the multiculturalism.

Our country is multiculturalism.

You like the boy scouts, that was us preserving the skills of the American Indian.

You like pizza, Christmas trees, Potatoes Obrien, Martial Arts, hunting traditions, Chinese food, Nachos and hot Scandinavian blond chicks? Well that is multiculturalism.

The problem is we no longer judge others so we no longer separate the good from the bad. So when we used to say yes to Jagger Schnitzel but no to the German American Bund, today we would declare that we need to respect everyone's culture and we'd have a lot of retards dressing their kids for the next Hitler Jungend meeting after school.

We need to be able to say yes to Nachos, but hold the meth. For centuries immigrants came here to make a better life, and generally to improve the country as a result. They brought the best from their cultures and we largely accepted the gift, they left the bad parts of their life behind them as best they could.

There were exceptions, seems like there was no getting pizza without getting the mafia, but that was really about Prohibition and even Joe Kennedy got a piece of that pie and gave us nothing in return except for an attempted dynasty of liberalism.

It's a shame that immigrants today seem to bring with them all the things that are destroying the countries they are presumably escaping from. But Islam is not a very tolerant religion when it comes to being moderate, let alone secular.

We need to dramatically overhaul our immigration system, and we need to bring in people who want to be here, because they want to make our country a better place and as a result make a better life for themselves. Right now we are bringing in people who are bringing only death.

TMS951
11-16-15, 14:31
Massachusetts, the state I grew up in, and very happily have left is a progressive liberal hell hole.

These are the people promoting western suicide and hate traditional American values.

The fact they are refusing syrians is such a load of hypocritical shit. Massachusetts should be taking three times as many refuges per capita as other states, not refusing them.

Ryno12
11-16-15, 14:37
Gov Walker said today that Wisconsin will not be accepting any new Syrian refugees also.

ABNAK
11-16-15, 14:43
Wonder WTF is up with Tennessee? Haslam is a RINO, as are our 2 U.S. Senators, so maybe that has something to do with it.

ABNAK
11-16-15, 14:44
Michigan
Alabama
Texas
Arkansas
Indiana
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Illinois
Ohio
Arizona

Alabama:

Governor Robert Bentley on Sunday announced he is refusing Syrian refugees relocating to Alabama.

“After full consideration of this weekend’s attacks of terror on innocent citizens in Paris, I will oppose any attempt to relocate Syrian refugees to Alabama through the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program. As your Governor, I will not stand complicit to a policy that places the citizens of Alabama in harm’s way,” Governor Robert Bentley said.

Alabama.gov (http://governor.alabama.gov/newsroom/2015/11/governor-bentley-refuses-syrian-refugees-relocating-alabama/)

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=states%20refusing%20syrian%20refugees

Good, better yet stop bring them at all...

What, Pope John Kasich the compassionate conservative isn't taking in any of these poor downtrodden individuals?

Averageman
11-16-15, 15:17
I'm glad Gregg Abbot said "Hell No" to this foolishness.
It's like allowing a bunch of random Hobo's in to your home. You don't know who the hell they are, they just came in the door and made themselves at home with all of your amenities.
While you're trying to get a couple of them out of your hot tub, three are helping themselves to what's in the fridge and another is eyeing your wife suspiciously. Nobody speaks English, or is aware of your customs and culture, nor do they care. They just demand you cook chili in the can over a fire they built in the middle of the living room floor from the remnants of your coffee table.

We lost the whole meaning of what it is to be a Republic and an American. We sold it all down the river to a shyster community organizer in the name of political correctness and fairness.
It's a damned shame it takes a Man in a wheelchair to stand up to our "POTUS."

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 15:56
Our country is multiculturalism.

You like the boy scouts, that was us preserving the skills of the American Indian.

You like pizza, Christmas trees, Potatoes Obrien, Martial Arts, hunting traditions, Chinese food, Nachos and hot Scandinavian blond chicks? Well that is multiculturalism.

What does enjoying a different type of food have to do with anything? You can get Mexican food in Japan. That doesn't mean the Japanese welcome every Mexican into Japan. Just because I love Nordic women doesn't mean I think every Kraut should be able to emigrate to the US Carte Blanche.

No that is use taking for other cultural and integrating them into our culture that is not multiculturalism, that is called taking what is good/you like.

Multiculturalism now is just importing the most backwards people because the left needs to create problems in lock in dependency voters.

The problem is we no longer judge others so we no longer separate the good from the bad. So when we used to say yes to Jagger Schnitzel but no to the German American Bund, today we would declare that we need to respect everyone's culture and we'd have a lot of retards dressing their kids for the next Hitler Jungend meeting after school.

That is the end result of "tolerance" its not a bug, its a feature.

We need to be able to say yes to Nachos, but hold the meth. For centuries immigrants came here to make a better life, and generally to improve the country as a result. They brought the best from their cultures and we largely accepted the gift, they left the bad parts of their life behind them as best they could.

We have the Nachos, we do not need people from Mexico to cook them.

We surely do not need anymore problems in this nation.

That was the case, keyword being was, since 1965 we get the most backwards people because the left needs more welfare voters and Neo cons just adore "cheap" labor.

Time for Americans to have a better life.

There were exceptions, seems like there was no getting pizza without getting the mafia, but that was really about Prohibition and even Joe Kennedy got a piece of that pie and gave us nothing in return except for an attempted dynasty of liberalism.

No pizza? We would have still had it.

I find it odd that the Kennedy oppose ending Cannabis restrictions, some things never change, ah?

I wish he was mowed down by a Thompson. I really do, that family is nothing more then solid proof we should not have allowed that many Irish to flood our shores.

It's a shame that immigrants today seem to bring with them all the things that are destroying the countries they are presumably escaping from. But Islam is not a very tolerant religion when it comes to being moderate, let alone secular.

What is a shame is allowing them to destroy us!

They are not escaping it, a people and the culture/society they create follows them. They spread it.

So what does Islam spread were ever it goes? Misery, Tyranny, Barbarism, and Death.

Do you think that because they move to another nation they will change or do you think they will degenerate they exist people/culture/society?

Do you believe in the "magic dirty" theory?

"The core idea is that one’s physical surroundings—the bricks and mortar of the building you’re in, or the actual dirt you are standing on—emit invisible vapors that can change your personality, behavior, and intelligence."

Either way to reduce immigration along 1924 reduction, time for America, our Liberty and its countless blessings to be secured for ourselves and our posterity.

We need to dramatically overhaul our immigration system, and we need to bring in people who want to be here, because they want to make our country a better place and as a result make a better life for themselves. Right now we are bringing in people who are bringing only death.

Totally.

Solutions to Illegal immigration
1. Secure the border with a Triple layer fence across the US/Mexican border
2. Prevent Amnesty at all costs
3. End birthright citizenship for non U.S Citizens.
4. End all welfare for illegals
5. Mandate E-verify for all jobs
6. Punish all business who hires illegal labor
7. Stop all funds for "sanctuary cities"
8. Remove the lowers courts from issues of immigration via Jurisdiction stripping

Reform and Reducing legal immigration
1. Work to reduce visas as to protect the American Worker
2. End the "refugee" scam
3. End visa over stays by automation of the system.
4. End the immigration of non-comparable cultures to America
5. List of requirements for immigration.*
6. Cap the limit of immigration to America at 200,000 per year.

strength”..

5. List of requirements for immigration.

Be very skilled in the English Language
If you are coming here, you will understand and speak our language, but nothing.

Clean bill of health.
Clean bill of health will be required, we have no need for more burdens for us to bare. You have AIDS/HIV? Sorry entry denied. Disabled? Sorry but we have our own to look after.

A minimum of $50,000 dollars in assets.
If you are coming you must have some leveling of savings to insure you are noting going to be a burden on us.
Some might call it elitists but we have seen the results of taking in the poor of the 3rd world for the last 50 years, we are done with such emotional driven agendas.

Have a skill that is in need in the work force.
Let in people who are skilled but only the best (think the top 10% of the top 10%) and only in the smallest number needed as to avoid wage suppression of American workers.

Have compatible values with American culture.
You support limited government, capitalism unalienable rights, and gun rights? You should be allowed in. You support unlimited government, Marxism, open borders, mass immigration, and replacing American culture with the same crap you have fled from? You not only get denied but you get placed on a list as to never be let in. Have them take a lie detector test while applying in their home nations. No such thing as extremism when it comes to defending Liberty.

Do you really want more people like this guy coming into America?

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 15:58
Massachusetts, the state I grew up in, and very happily have left is a progressive liberal hell hole.

These are the people promoting western suicide and hate traditional American values.

The fact they are refusing syrians is such a load of hypocritical shit. Massachusetts should be taking three times as many refuges per capita as other states, not refusing them.

Yes they are, but they value living, Nihilism is easy to start, very hard to finish.

But hey the North East is so high tax, high cost of living, border line Aristocracy anyone worth a damn is moving away.

Sam
11-16-15, 16:04
Why is Georgia not on that list?

ETA We need to GET Georgia on that list. Start making some calls, please

Gov. Nathan Deal is on board.

http://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2015-11-16/deal-georgia-will-not-accept-syrian-refugees

Firefly
11-16-15, 17:21
Gov. Nathan Deal is on board.

http://gov.georgia.gov/press-releases/2015-11-16/deal-georgia-will-not-accept-syrian-refugees

Outstanding. I called personally and the poor lady said she was getting swamped by people upset with the unsatness of the situation and that relevant people would be informed that people wanted this discrepancy fixed.

She was very sweet and graceful, but could tell she was having a long day and thanked her for it.

Honu
11-16-15, 18:21
back room deals and threats and bribes and the states will just stay hush and they will still be accepted is what I think reality is anymore

MountainRaven
11-16-15, 18:23
I'm glad Gregg Abbot said "Hell No" to this foolishness.
It's like allowing a bunch of random Hobo's in to your home. You don't know who the hell they are, they just came in the door and made themselves at home with all of your amenities.
While you're trying to get a couple of them out of your hot tub, three are helping themselves to what's in the fridge and another is eyeing your wife suspiciously. Nobody speaks English, or is aware of your customs and culture, nor do they care. They just demand you cook chili in the can over a fire they built in the middle of the living room floor from the remnants of your coffee table.

We lost the whole meaning of what it is to be a Republic and an American. We sold it all down the river to a shyster community organizer in the name of political correctness and fairness.
It's a damned shame it takes a Man in a wheelchair to stand up to our "POTUS."

"I believe the word you're looking for is eggplant."

In any case, the governors can say whatever they want, they don't have the power to do anything about it.

Dist. Expert 26
11-16-15, 18:30
"I believe the word you're looking for is eggplant."

In any case, the governors can say whatever they want, they don't have the power to do anything about it.

Could you elaborate as to why? I can't see how the feds can force a state to allocate its resources to a group of foreigners without the consent of the state government.

MountainRaven
11-16-15, 18:43
Could you elaborate as to why? I can't see how the feds can force a state to allocate its resources to a group of foreigners without the consent of the state government.

Refugee Act of 1980. Link (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/resource/the-refugee-act).

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 18:47
Refugee Act of 1980. Link (http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/orr/resource/the-refugee-act).

We need to get rid of that.

We have had enough of taking in the failed peoples.

skijunkie55
11-16-15, 19:10

We the people of Michigan have made it known that Detroit does NOT get to make our decisions for us.
Their county might rig the votes in the electoral college, but they don't make policy on the state anymore.

Dist. Expert 26
11-16-15, 19:27

Well shit. At the very least we can make the welcome as inhospitable as possible. Tents, MREs, water out of a 30 year old trailer, porta johns...make them live like an infantry unit in the field. I don't think they'll stick around very long.

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 20:01
Well shit. At the very least we can make the welcome as inhospitable as possible. Tents, MREs, water out of a 30 year old trailer, porta johns...make them live like an infantry unit in the field. I don't think they'll stick around very long.

Wish we could but "charities and churches" who are tax payer funded dump them in your area, dump them on welfare, and then run off with all the ****ing money they were given to take care of these people, great scam is it not?

MountainRaven
11-16-15, 20:01
We need to get rid of that.

We have had enough of taking in the failed peoples.

This country was born of failed peoples, I remind you.

docsherm
11-16-15, 20:06

Unless they are on federal property then yes they do.

The Feds can threaten to withhold federal money and such but that is about it.

Firefly
11-16-15, 21:23
Unless they are on federal property then yes they do.

The Feds can threaten to withhold federal money and such but that is about it.

YUP. If all 50 did this they would probably, maybe see we don't want them. They can house them on federal reservations but they can't make any state take anybody. They can withhold federal money but this is such a hot button issue, it would make more backlash.

Send them back.

Also Fjallhrafn America was NOT made by a failed people. A lot of folks that came over took a chance and made something of themselves.

Turnkey11
11-16-15, 21:28
I just want their women...

MountainRaven
11-16-15, 21:31
YUP. If all 50 did this they would probably, maybe see we don't want them. They can house them on federal reservations but they can't make any state take anybody. They can withhold federal money but this is such a hot button issue, it would make more backlash.

Send them back.

Also Fjallhrafn America was NOT made by a failed people. A lot of folks that came over took a chance and made something of themselves.

America was made by failed peoples: Reprobates, criminals, heretics, second-sons.

They came here because they failed elsewhere and there was nowhere else for them to go. The successful people didn't have a reason to leave, so they never did.

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 22:13
This country was born of failed peoples, I remind you.

No, it was born of settlers wanting to be free from a tyrannical goverment that taxed them and everything they did, dumping low skilled persons and and criminals on their communities in order to exacerbate problems and gain political control through subterfuge, and then tried like to hell to disarm...Sounds very familiar, does it not?

Also, the lighting fallacy is getting old. America was only founded as it was only because White, Anglo Saxon, Protestants founded it because they came here to live, to create wealth, and live free. If it was found by Spanish Catholics who came only to plunder, pull the wealth they could out the ground, and live to enforce the will of a king, I can assure you we would be just like Latin America in all of its hellishness.

We are done taken in failed people, who vote for candidates that give them "free stuff", steal our rights and dim our future all because of revisionist history, rose colored glasses, and cliché.

AnthonyCumia
11-16-15, 22:16
America was made by failed peoples: Reprobates, criminals, heretics, second-sons.

They came here because they failed elsewhere and there was nowhere else for them to go. The successful people didn't have a reason to leave, so they never did.

Yes they did. "cheap" or "free" land. Vast wealth in the soil, raw opportunity for industry, stable rule of law, copyrights, fair judges, limits on power of the state. we have a great deal of wealth people coming to the nation for those reasons.

Well guess what, its 2015, we do not have the room, wealth, need or want to be the world`s dumpster.

We are done.

SomeOtherGuy
11-16-15, 22:35

I would like to know where you "studied" "history". Because your version doesn't match mine.

Reprobates: who? Name some.

Criminals: very small numbers. The US revolted against Britain shortly after the concept of criminal transportation started, which is why Australia got tons and we didn't.

Heretics: purely by viewpoint. Speaking out against idiots makes you a heretic in their eyes, but wise in anyone else's. There were religious zealots involved in some of the early colonies but calling them heretics is purely an opinion. And they were relatively few of the total number of settlers anyway.

Second sons: I'm sure there were plenty of these. It hardly makes one a failure. They have been around through much of history, and frequently have been the pioneers. Nothing to be ashamed of in the slightest.

Let me add what you forgot:

Enterprising businessmen: self explanatory.

People who just want to be left alone: a trait shared by some of us today, many people preferred freedom on the frontier rather than disease and tyranny in the old cities.

Poor peasants: quite literally a huge portion of American settlers, especially after 1800. You don't get to choose who you are born to - well, at least I didn't - and being born as a poor peasant, especially in any of the old and overcrowded European countries of the 19th Century, does not make you a loser.

Please, regale us with your personal tale of noble birth and noble ancestry going back to the Roman Republic.

Waylander
11-16-15, 23:02
A closet liberal apologist spouting contradictory, revisionist history. The more you attempt to reason with him or egg him on the more contrary he becomes.

TacticalSledgehammer
11-16-15, 23:20
x2

lol

Moose-Knuckle
11-17-15, 01:16
I just want their women...

You'll have to go over there for that.

Moose-Knuckle
11-17-15, 01:20

Sweet!

Now that we know we're all just reprobates, criminals, heretics, and second-sons I say gents it's high time to spit on our hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats . . .

Mauser KAR98K
11-17-15, 01:23

Henry the VIII in your bloodline?

So, what does that make John Locke?

Whiskey_Bravo
11-17-15, 08:57
Sweet!

Now that we know we're all just reprobates, criminals, heretics, and second-sons I say gents it's high time to spit on our hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats . . .

Sign me up, it's high time the flag was hoisted.

ramairthree
11-17-15, 09:11
I love how in the mainstream media the Governors response is trashed, and you get picture after picture of women refugees with looks of hopelessness on their faces holding crying babies and surrounded by scared children.

But the actual pictures of groups of refugees show a bunch of military aged males with sullen faces taking darting looks.

Firefly
11-17-15, 09:57
I love how in the mainstream media the Governors response is trashed, and you get picture after picture of women refugees with looks of hopelessness on their faces holding crying babies and surrounded by scared children.

But the actual pictures of groups of refugees show a bunch of military aged males with sullen faces taking darting looks.

Yep. This always vexed me. It's also how they sell welfare and entitlements. They show some thin, stringy haired, mid 40s white woman in a raggedy ann dress weeping into her hands over her single child who is barefoot and dirty. What they do NOT show is
20 something Kunisha Jackson who is morbid obese and got six kids talking on her iPhone at Krogers buying steaks and Newports telling Little Lamondre "Put that candy bar back. I ain't got no damn money for that" while, again, she goes on about getting her hair did on her iPhone and getting her two packs of Newports.

So...yes, maybe America truly IS this big whorehouse full of gun happy, racist frat boys . Maybe BECAUSE of that these poor Syrian refugees would not like nor do they deserve to be subjected to this total shithole of criminals and racists.

These poor, pious Syrian Muslim women, who want only to pray peacefully and nurse their young, have no business being subjected to our blasphemous ways

The only answer is to Beseech our Cuban comrades to welcome these poor souls into glorious, workers paradise of Cuba. The same should be asked of young, but wise Kim Jong Un. To grant these poor people domicile in glorious North Korea where they may learn the ways of the Glorious Leader. Likewise China has a lot of places for these refugees and a grand communist infrastructure.

We are certainly in debt to China. We should look to these countries to lead by example and take them in, lest they be corrupted by our blasphemous, blasphemous ways.

TAZ
11-17-15, 10:35

I think you have the USA confused with Australia. Might want to refresh a bit.

I am certain that a good number of those wanting to leave their homelands were criminals who had no place left to hide. To think every settler was of noble intent is ridiculous, but to think that a rabble to criminals would band together and form a nation instead of prey on one another is idiotic.

People who left cause they were persecuted for daring to think the differently from the church aren't failed people.

People who left cause they had no hope of better lives does not equal failed people. I know my family wasn't failed when we left our home. My parents actually gave up cushy jobs to become blue collar workers so my brother and I could have a chance at making a better life for ourselves. My dad went from respected college prof (from a culture that actually respected and pain educators well) to work a lathe 14 hrs a day. My uncle left a lucrative sugar mill to risk everything in NYC.

The people that built this country weren't the reprobates and criminals. It was those who saw a better life ahead and worked their asses off.

Idiotic statements like yours are a disgrace to the sacrifices of men and women who put their lives on the line to build this country.

TAZ
11-17-15, 10:40
Guess whose gone missing from NOLA? Read a news story claiming that some have already gone MIA. If true that didn't take long. Maybe they are heading off to MA to pick up some stolen Army guns and ...

Honu
11-17-15, 11:57
hahaha agree especially about history NO CLUE
true what they say let people talk enough the truth comes out to what they are !

we did have a lot of people here who were in prisons ! later on after discovery
sadly many people back then were put in prison in England for things like not liking or agreeing with the king or saying they think the bible meant something different than the king wanted to make it out to be etc...
and they did release a lot of those so called horrid people onto the now US soil in hopes to make it become a bad place :) hahahaha
but those bad people today would be almost all the conservative folks who wanted freedom and well that kinda back fired on the king

A closet liberal apologist spouting contradictory, revisionist history. The more you attempt to reason with him or egg him on the more contrary he becomes.

cbx
11-17-15, 12:07
Looks like coming soon to my AO........ Shit..... It's took years to for all of the eurotrash from the last big refugee wave to get out of the bars around here. Down town was a no go for me for quite a while.....

Dammit, dammit dammit. As much as the bosinians piss me off, they at least weren't on a jihad. All they wanted was to get drunk and fight. Most of then moved away since there isn't much for work around here other than farm and support type jobs.

This really sucks. At least winter is here. That ought to take a little bit of wind out of their sails.

G19A3
11-17-15, 12:08
In a perfect world The Ninth Ward and the jihadist would cancel each other out.

THIS^^

More than a few criminals convert to Islam while in prison.

AnthonyCumia
11-17-15, 16:02
I think you have the USA confused with Australia. Might want to refresh a bit.

I am certain that a good number of those wanting to leave their homelands were criminals who had no place left to hide. To think every settler was of noble intent is ridiculous, but to think that a rabble to criminals would band together and form a nation instead of prey on one another is idiotic.

People who left cause they were persecuted for daring to think the differently from the church aren't failed people.

People who left cause they had no hope of better lives does not equal failed people. I know my family wasn't failed when we left our home. My parents actually gave up cushy jobs to become blue collar workers so my brother and I could have a chance at making a better life for ourselves. My dad went from respected college prof (from a culture that actually respected and pain educators well) to work a lathe 14 hrs a day. My uncle left a lucrative sugar mill to risk everything in NYC.

The people that built this country weren't the reprobates and criminals. It was those who saw a better life ahead and worked their asses off.

Idiotic statements like yours are a disgrace to the sacrifices of men and women who put their lives on the line to build this country.

Yeah, this is the end result of lies and revisionism over immigration and history by the leftist control schooled.

Irish
11-17-15, 18:47
Guess whose gone missing from NOLA? Read a news story claiming that some have already gone MIA. If true that didn't take long. Maybe they are heading off to MA to pick up some stolen Army guns and ...

Or headed to Washington DC... (http://thehayride.com/2015/11/syrian-refugee/)

Update at 2:15 pm: Sen. David Vitter (R-LA) is reporting that he has spoken with State Police officials and they have told him that they do not know the exact whereabouts of the Syrian refugee who has apparently left the Baton Rouge area. Vitter also said that officials said the refugee is believed to be headed to Washington DC...

AnthonyCumia
11-17-15, 19:59
Or headed to Washington DC... (http://thehayride.com/2015/11/syrian-refugee/)

How great would it be if they just wiped out most of Congress?

Mauser KAR98K
11-17-15, 20:31
How great would it be if they just wiped out most of Congress?

Make sure to give a nice shout out to the NSA, cause they are now monitoring this forum.

docsherm
11-17-15, 21:07
Make sure to give a nice shout out to the NSA, cause they are now monitoring this forum.

Right.....like they haven't been already?

cbx
11-17-15, 21:30
Right.....like they haven't been already?
For a while now. That nice big ol server farm they put up in utah monitors all internet digital traffic.

(The data center is alleged to be able to process "all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital 'pocket litter'.")

I mean, who needs the fourth amendment anyways right.......

http://www.kgbreport.com/images/shareobama.jpg

lawusmc0844
11-17-15, 22:18
Yep. This always vexed me. It's also how they sell welfare and entitlements. They show some thin, stringy haired, mid 40s white woman in a raggedy ann dress weeping into her hands over her single child who is barefoot and dirty. What they do NOT show is
20 something Kunisha Jackson who is morbid obese and got six kids talking on her iPhone at Krogers buying steaks and Newports telling Little Lamondre "Put that candy bar back. I ain't got no damn money for that" while, again, she goes on about getting her hair did on her iPhone and getting her two packs of Newports.

So...yes, maybe America truly IS this big whorehouse full of gun happy, racist frat boys . Maybe BECAUSE of that these poor Syrian refugees would not like nor do they deserve to be subjected to this total shithole of criminals and racists.

These poor, pious Syrian Muslim women, who want only to pray peacefully and nurse their young, have no business being subjected to our blasphemous ways

The only answer is to Beseech our Cuban comrades to welcome these poor souls into glorious, workers paradise of Cuba. The same should be asked of young, but wise Kim Jong Un. To grant these poor people domicile in glorious North Korea where they may learn the ways of the Glorious Leader. Likewise China has a lot of places for these refugees and a grand communist infrastructure.

We are certainly in debt to China. We should look to these countries to lead by example and take them in, lest they be corrupted by our blasphemous, blasphemous ways.

Really? China is more and more capitalist by the day, and they got problems with muslims too. To their credit, they actually do something about it http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/china-seeks-global-support-against-uyghur-militants/articleshow/49806329.cms

These "refugees" are not welcome in China, and I sure as hell don't welcome them here either! Send them to San Fransicko, I know those leftist sheep will welcome them with open arms!

henschman
11-17-15, 23:13
The family next door when I was growing up was Syrian. Good people. I tell you what -- I'd trade American welfare moochers for Syrian refugees any day. Almost all of these refugees are educated and have a skill or trade, and want to work and provide for their families rather than be a burden on anybody. They are producers, not moochers, and will be a net positive for the economy. They are very industrious people and start their own businesses at a higher rate than almost anybody, so they will definitely be job creators. Plus I love their food. Hopefully this will lead to a Syrian joint popping up in OKC!

ramairthree
11-17-15, 23:19
I don't think anybody is against screened, productive families immigrating in small numbers.

That is not what this is.

Moose-Knuckle
11-18-15, 00:54
Almost all of these refugees are educated and have a skill or trade, and want to work and provide for their families rather than be a burden on anybody. They are producers, not moochers, and will be a net positive for the economy. They are very industrious people and start their own businesses at a higher rate than almost anybody, so they will definitely be job creators.

:lol:

‘Desperate’ Syrian Refugees Complain About Slow Internet, No Money For Cigarettes And Food Only Fit For A Dog…Or A Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XHkgScOSY

Moose-Knuckle
11-18-15, 00:57
I don't think anybody is against screened, productive families immigrating in small numbers.

I am.

Send them to ****ing Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, and Qatar.

elephant
11-18-15, 01:05
quick we should make signs and welcome them

You hold the sign, ill introduce myself as the ambassador and present them the Key to the City

Honu
11-18-15, 01:20
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/governors-cant-stop-obama-refugees-congress-can/
says the governors can not stop obama from doing what he wants kinda like I thought sadly

as far as when you were growing up ? not sure how old you are but many immigrants in the past were decent people more than not but today the ones coming over are not the same people and they do have bad people hidden inside

just like todays students and teachers are not like those in years past and just like colleges today are not like when I was growing up etc...

Waylander
11-18-15, 08:42
Some of my best friends are Syrians. :sarcastic:

Steve Jobs is the son of Syrian refugee or you wouldn't have your precious iPhones!! :rolleyes:

The number we are supposed to take in the next year since the Paris terror attack has been supposedly increased by the Obama administration from 10,000 to 80,000.

There are reasons our country is no longer great and may never be again.

Ryno12
11-18-15, 09:02
The family next door when I was growing up was Syrian. Good people. I tell you what -- I'd trade American welfare moochers for Syrian refugees any day. Almost all of these refugees are educated and have a skill or trade, and want to work and provide for their families rather than be a burden on anybody. They are producers, not moochers, and will be a net positive for the economy. They are very industrious people and start their own businesses at a higher rate than almost anybody, so they will definitely be job creators. Plus I love their food. Hopefully this will lead to a Syrian joint popping up in OKC!

Syrian family next door = all Syrians

:rolleyes:

Waylander
11-18-15, 09:05

Exxxxxxxxactly.

docsherm
11-18-15, 10:05
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/governors-cant-stop-obama-refugees-congress-can/
says the governors can not stop obama from doing what he wants kinda like I thought sadly

That is not 100% true. The left is focusing on the fact that the Reich Chancellor has ful legal ability to make all decisions about immigration and foreign policies. That is mostly true. Can the Governors say that he can't bring in Refugees, no they can't. But they can refuse to allow any state property or personal to assist in this. That is the big thing that will end this fast. The Federal Government doesn't have the assets to do this, unless they use the MIL and that would be problematic in a legal sence espacilly if the states don't play ball. They can't legally stop him from bringing them in but they can make it so painful that he will only put them in states that allow it or just stop completely until he can use some type of money as blackmail to get their cooperation.

Firefly
11-18-15, 10:55
I am.

Send them to ****ing Saudi Arabia, Iran, UAE, Kuwait, Yemen, Oman, and Qatar.

This. You can show me all the poor mothers with kids all you want and play Sarah Mclachlan somgs all day.

Screw 'em. Should've fought harder for what they had.
Showing up to MY back door with a Hijab, screaming kids, and smelling like feet will NOT engender me to your plight.

Especially young dudes in Puma track jackets. I'd give em surplus coffee camo and old M16s to fight if I thought they actually would.

Go ask Allah for favors. America is on strike.

Averageman
11-18-15, 11:57
In the original post, in that article I read and the pictures presented I didn't see a lot of Widows and Orphans, but a lot of 18 to 30 year old guys sitting in what looks like some sort of protest.
I find it unique that when questioned about this decision to bring in tens of thousands of Syrian Refugee's he waits until he is overseas to call the opposition "Un-American".
These folks would obviously be more culturally attune if left in the Middle East to live the rest of their lives in a Refugee status. I seem to remember that many of these Countries Qatar, UME and Saudi Arabia etc. do not want them because they fear they have been infiltrated by terrorists.
So regardless of what Americans want, what our POTUS wants takes precedence? Now last I checked he was elected to serve our Citizens and act in the best interest of them and our Nation.
This is more about his desire to fundamentally change America.

henschman
11-18-15, 12:38

The rest of this thread: Paris attackers = all Syrians. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

skijunkie55
11-18-15, 12:51

This screen grab says it all about their culture that the left says we should be oh so open to accepting.

If you want these people in America, go ahead and open your home to them. I sure as hell am not.

Ryno12
11-18-15, 13:06

This screen grab says it all about their culture that the left says we should be oh so open to accepting.

If you want these people in America, go ahead and open your home to them. I sure as hell am not.

Why? Does your cooking suck?

[emoji14]

Outlander Systems
11-18-15, 13:17
Bro, if you like your Syrians, you can keep your Syrians.

As for me, I'd prefer to not import these folks into my neighborhood.

skijunkie55
11-18-15, 13:40
Why? Does your cooking suck?

[emoji14]

lol. My wife actually prefers when I do the cooking... Probably because it always involves meat, cheese, potatoes, and copious amounts of bacon.

glocktogo
11-18-15, 13:46
POTUS is on TV today saying the GOP candidates are all afraid of a bunch of widows and 3 year old children. He's flat out lying and it's disgusting.

skijunkie55
11-18-15, 13:59
POTUS is on TV today saying the GOP candidates are all afraid of a bunch of widows and 3 year old children. He's flat out lying and it's disgusting.

Remember, he skips his state department briefings and only knows what the media tells him....

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

skijunkie55
11-18-15, 14:00
double post*

Outlander Systems
11-18-15, 14:08
http://pamelagellercom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/migrants-hungary-austria-germany-800x534.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03438/Refugees_Munich_3438284b.jpg

Must be trans-agists, and transgenders.

Ryno12
11-18-15, 14:11

Well, among other things... but yeah, after two tries, you got the gist of it.

Irish
11-18-15, 15:07

Easy rebuttal to anyone spouting this BS, a WOMAN blew herself up today in Paris.

America's 'enemies within': How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html)

US authorities have charged at least 66 men and women with ISIS-related terror plots on American soil – including a handful of refugees, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

The terror group has set its sights on Washington, D.C. as it vows to further infiltrate the West and ramp up its blood-soaked offensive.

Presidents Obama insists that 'slamming the door' on Syrian refugees fleeing ISIS would be a betrayal of American values...

The threat also comes from within, with American teenagers and Islamic converts among those seduced by the group’s torrent of chilling online propaganda.

They include a U.S. Air Force veteran accused of waging war on the country he once served and a National Guard soldier who allegedly plotted to gun down his own colleagues.

Others are seemingly ordinary American citizens, including a young nurse, a pizza parlor boss and schoolgirls tricked into becoming shrouded ISIS brides.

Some have conspired to travel or send friends abroad to link up with fundamentalist fighters while others have planned for jihad closer to home - with Capitol Hill among the targets for a foiled bombing raid.

The incidents detailed here are among dozens of alleged disrupted by police and federal agents since ISIS began to rise from the flames of the Syrian civil war. The earliest arrest was 18 months ago...

Firefly
11-18-15, 15:07
Those pictures make me want to find the cutest, fuzziest most precious Baby Seal. The most unique and precious of God's creatures and stomp it to death with some Vietnam Jungle Boots. The exact same pair the guy was selling in Falling Down.

That's how infuriating the mere sight of those people is.

Honu
11-18-15, 15:12
yes but you might have missed what I said earlier :) which I do think will happen money states want etc...
I am hoping some will flat out not play the game but look at our current gov people they will take the bribes !

this is what I said earlier

back room deals and threats and bribes and the states will just stay hush and they will still be accepted is what I think reality is anymore

That is not 100% true. The left is focusing on the fact that the Reich Chancellor has ful legal ability to make all decisions about immigration and foreign policies. That is mostly true. Can the Governors say that he can't bring in Refugees, no they can't. But they can refuse to allow any state property or personal to assist in this. That is the big thing that will end this fast. The Federal Government doesn't have the assets to do this, unless they use the MIL and that would be problematic in a legal sence espacilly if the states don't play ball. They can't legally stop him from bringing them in but they can make it so painful that he will only put them in states that allow it or just stop completely until he can use some type of money as blackmail to get their cooperation.

Moose-Knuckle
11-18-15, 15:17

We know not all fuegees are jihadist.

We just don't care.

No reason to bring them here except for the recent poll that shows that 80% of muslims in the US vote for Democrats. If 80% of muslims voted for Republicans Barry would do everything he could to prevent them from coming here.

Barry is barring Christian Syrians from entering. Why is this? Why did he not bring in the Coptic Christians from Egypt after the muslim brotherhood began slaughtering them? Why didn't Barry bring in the Yazidi women and girls who have been enslaved as sex slaves for ISIS?

Irish
11-18-15, 15:25
Refugees... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/honduras-catches-5-syrians-with-stolen-greek-passports-headed-to-u-s-a/

News outlets across the western hemisphere are reporting that five Syrians with stolen Greek passports were arrested in Honduras. The Central American nation has historically been an integral segment of the clandestine journey from the Middle East and North Africa into the United States. All five appear to be young males. Another Syrian was caught previously in recent days, but authorities have not revealed any information about that individual.
Refugees again... http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/18/suspected-isis-refugees-arrested-istanbul-transit-germany/

Turkish police have arrested eight suspected members of the Islamic State (ISIS) after the jihadis attempted to make their way to Germany while posing as Middle Eastern refugees.

docsherm
11-18-15, 15:26
yes but you might have missed what I said earlier :) which I do think will happen money states want etc...
I am hoping some will flat out not play the game but look at our current gov people they will take the bribes !

this is what I said earlier

Sorry, missed that. You are correct. The Fed will use all of its fiendish powers to push its ridiculously leftist agenda.

Some may hold out. We can only hope that they Governors uphold their office and protect their constitutes and not do what the elected officials at the Fed level are doing.

Moose-Knuckle
11-18-15, 15:32
Those pictures make me want to find the cutest, fuzziest most precious Baby Seal. The most unique and precious of God's creatures and stomp it to death with some Vietnam Jungle Boots. The exact same pair the guy was selling in Falling Down.

That's how infuriating the mere sight of those people is.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5765/23098655996_2e2b6dfc3d.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/597/22706325048_a83666a39d_z.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/614/22732436709_d2c76f8476_z.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/672/22732436599_60a0a86ace.jpg

Moose-Knuckle
11-18-15, 15:36
Honduras arrests five Syrians heading to US with fake passports

Authorities in Honduras say they have arrested five Syrian nationals who were attempting to travel to the United States using stolen Greek passports, according to Reuters.

A French official said a passport found near a Paris suspect's body and had passed through Greece border controls was probably stolen, The New York Times reported.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260628-honduras-police-arrest-five-syrians-heading-to-us-with-fake

Irish
11-18-15, 15:40
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/18/data-show-syrian-refugees-san-diego-sacramento/

Data released by the U.S. Department of State’s Refugee Processing Center shows that since 2012, roughly 250 Syrian refugees have arrived in California, with about half of that number resettling in Sacramento and San Diego...

Honu
11-18-15, 15:59
yeah no worries figured ya did :)
and sadly like you me and others feel our governors will look out for themselves first and some will say well we got money for this or that or might get to move up a notch in the big invite only gov ladder etc...

Sorry, missed that. You are correct. The Fed will use all of its fiendish powers to push its ridiculously leftist agenda.

Some may hold out. We can only hope that they Governors uphold their office and protect their constitutes and not do what the elected officials at the Fed level are doing.

Honu
11-18-15, 16:01
I found this ironic as to how how bad Honduras is as a country and I speak from experience as I lived there for a year !
one reason i kinda wonder is if they know its a big middle finger to our country you mock us Honduranos and everyone knows we are corrupt but look what we got kinda thing !

Honduras arrests five Syrians heading to US with fake passports

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/260628-honduras-police-arrest-five-syrians-heading-to-us-with-fake

Cincinnatus
11-18-15, 16:05
This. You can show me all the poor mothers with kids all you want and play Sarah Mclachlan somgs all day.

Screw 'em. Should've fought harder for what they had.
Showing up to MY back door with a Hijab, screaming kids, and smelling like feet will NOT engender me to your plight.

Especially young dudes in Puma track jackets. I'd give em surplus coffee camo and old M16s to fight if I thought they actually would.

Go ask Allah for favors. America is on strike.

Full of win.

cbx
11-18-15, 18:54
https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5765/23098655996_2e2b6dfc3d.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/597/22706325048_a83666a39d_z.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/614/22732436709_d2c76f8476_z.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/672/22732436599_60a0a86ace.jpg
Eeehh,, .........uummm........ Weelllllll.......

What was the hash tag them boys used on the book face....... #notajihadi

Give me an effin break...

Vandal
11-18-15, 20:49
I've had some time to think about this, and a little bit of Not Your Father's Root Beer to help. I grew up in Boise, ID, a place where the fugees get sent to live.

I distinctly remember some of the guys on my football team and the soccer team who came to the US from places such as Bosnia and Rwanda. None of them had a father or uncle. They had all been killed in their respective countries either from fighting for their homes or one who was executed in front of his family. A few other kids fathers and uncles chose to stay and fight hoping they could bring the families back later when it was done. One of my other offensive linemen had a single photo of him and his father, one ****ing picture. That was it, that photo was all he had of his Dad who was killed in the war in Bosnia.

I suspect that experience, and hearing from the guys on the teams about the wars killing off their families, is why I get so pissed off seeing the current crop of "refugees" being lead by MaMs who should be taking up arms and fighting for their country. Those dudes have chosen to cut and run like a bunch of pussies instead of fight like their ancestors.

Firefly
11-18-15, 20:53
If your refugee seeking is going too well, it's an insurgency

Moose-Knuckle
11-19-15, 00:12
REPORT: 8 SYRIANS CAUGHT AT TEXAS BORDER IN LAREDO

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/report-8-syrians-caught-at-texas-border-in-laredo/

Irish
11-19-15, 07:39
They seem nice.
https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-10-52-17-pm.png

Irish
11-20-15, 13:01
Sums it up quite nicely.
https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/syrian-refugee-situation-explained.jpg

Honu
11-20-15, 13:46
very good :)
could even be will you let your children eat them :) you know for those its for the children type :)

docsherm
11-20-15, 14:21
That is racist..... :jester:

Nicely done..... Internet win of the day.

MountainRaven
11-20-15, 21:01
It should say, "10 may contain a poison that will kill you."

But, hey, it's totally cool: Guilty until proven innocent, right?

Firefly
11-20-15, 21:22
It should say, "10 may contain a poison that will kill you."
But, hey, it's totally cool: Guilty until proven innocent, right?

We do not owe these people

rero360
11-20-15, 21:29
You know, maybe I'm just feeling very generous right now, but I have no problem with letting those in this group stay who are children, women, and the elderly, after vetting of course. For the men, say age 18 to 50, we give them a hot meal, some clothes, an AK and a couple dozen of loaded mags, and put them on a plane back to Syria to have them un**** their own nation.

Firefly
11-20-15, 21:34
I, personally, have no problem being a hardass to these people.
Let them all rot. Those old people? They raised these military age men. The women? They took up with them. The kids? Guess who they want to be when they grow up.

No. They can all rot. Allah will provide them a place in the ME.

MountainRaven
11-20-15, 22:45
We do not owe these people

I dunno.

Our duly elected officials destroyed the country next door, facilitated sectarian violence in it (by supporting and ignoring various factions in turn), armed and goaded those who drove Syria's government into a corner, and facilitated the rise of ISIS. And most Americans, per published polls, supported the government every ill-advised step of the way.

You reap what you sow. You cannot play God, then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from what you've done any more.

Firefly
11-20-15, 23:17
I dunno.

Our duly elected officials destroyed the country next door, facilitated sectarian violence in it (by supporting and ignoring various factions in turn), armed and goaded those who drove Syria's government into a corner, and facilitated the rise of ISIS. And most Americans, per published polls, supported the government every ill-advised step of the way.

You reap what you sow. You cannot play God, then wash your hands of the things that you've created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can't hide from what you've done any more.

Actually.....we can do just that. I, for one, am tired of the 'moral high ground'. The Russians wouldn't take these people in.

A sad, but true reality is that if you have enough guns and money; you can do whatever you want as long as you don't piss off anybody you cannot outbuy or outshoot.

We have enough deadbeats in this country as is.

If I were a Syrian. I would do some actual soul searching and introspection. I'd probably be like "gee...this sucks." If I had to choose between bullshit Islamic terrorism or a bullshit government that couldn't keep it together. I would want to know why my fellow Syrians were having a case of the dumbass. If my country was FUBAR, I would probably head to Saudi Arabia. Or I'd put on some Alanis Morrissette and take humor in my plight.

All I know is that I have too much dignity to bother civilized people with my bullshit problems.

Better them than me. Because......when 9/11 happened a lot of these dipsticks were cheering and doing the "LALALALALALALA" bit so now is their turn in the cracker jar.

All they all have to do is stop tearing up their own shit. Haven't they watched Revenge of the Nerds? Put that "Put one foot in front of the other" song on loop, rebuild their nation, and stop with the religious bullshit.

Until such time they can all drop over and sun rot.
But...that is my opinion and you are free to have a more altruistic outlook. Me, well, I just don't care about world suffering.

7.62NATO
11-20-15, 23:43
I dunno.

I suppose you're opening up your house for our "brothers!"

Dist. Expert 26
11-21-15, 00:27
I dunno.

Keep your guilt trip to yourself. I have exactly zero sympathy for the reasons Firefly listed, and on top of that because these people would kill us all were the situation reversed. They can stay in their shithole country and either fight to survive, or roll over and die. I don't care. I won't lose a minute of sleep either way.

If you feel so strongly I'd suggest sending some money to help, quitting your job and joining the red cross, or giving these wonderful refugees a place to live.

Moose-Knuckle
11-21-15, 02:56
I dunno.

While I agree with you that the Middle East as been **** with by the West via geo-politics for over the last hundred years due to the oil in the region, I don't think We the People owe them anything. And let's not forget the same duly elected official that created this cluster is letting them in only to facilitate a social engineering agenda and not cause he's losing any sleep over their plight.

elephant
11-21-15, 03:14
Let them all rot. Those old people? They raised these military age men. The women? They took up with them. The kids? Guess who they want to be when they grow up.

Im with you on that, call me a bigot, call me a racist, call me uncompassionate, actually you can call me whatever you want but I would rather see those men, women and children rot in the desert and die of starvation before bringing them here. I know god calls us to love thy neighbor, leave food for strangers and not to deprive or oppress foreigners, but Sodom was once a good city until they invited too many outsiders in.

ABNAK
11-21-15, 08:00

Well put, very succinct.

ABNAK
11-21-15, 08:04
While I agree with you that the Middle East as been **** with by the West via geo-politics for over the last hundred years due to the oil in the region, I don't think We the People owe them anything. And let's not forget the same duly elected official that created this cluster is letting them in only to facilitate a social engineering agenda and not cause he's losing any sleep over their plight.

Yep, that's exactly what it is.

MountainRaven
11-21-15, 12:14
Actually.....we can do just that. I, for one, am tired of the 'moral high ground'. The Russians wouldn't take these people in.

A sad, but true reality is that if you have enough guns and money; you can do whatever you want as long as you don't piss off anybody you cannot outbuy or outshoot.

We have enough deadbeats in this country as is.

If I were a Syrian. I would do some actual soul searching and introspection. I'd probably be like "gee...this sucks." If I had to choose between bullshit Islamic terrorism or a bullshit government that couldn't keep it together. I would want to know why my fellow Syrians were having a case of the dumbass. If my country was FUBAR, I would probably head to Saudi Arabia. Or I'd put on some Alanis Morrissette and take humor in my plight.

All I know is that I have too much dignity to bother civilized people with my bullshit problems.

Better them than me. Because......when 9/11 happened a lot of these dipsticks were cheering and doing the "LALALALALALALA" bit so now is their turn in the cracker jar.

All they all have to do is stop tearing up their own shit. Haven't they watched Revenge of the Nerds? Put that "Put one foot in front of the other" song on loop, rebuild their nation, and stop with the religious bullshit.

Until such time they can all drop over and sun rot.
But...that is my opinion and you are free to have a more altruistic outlook. Me, well, I just don't care about world suffering.

And that's worked out so well for the Russians, hasn't it?

Constant organized terror attacks, an economy in the dumper... they're not a pariah state, not yet, not again. But the rest of the world needs Russia far less than Russia needs the rest of the world.

I suppose you're opening up your house for our "brothers!"

Keep your guilt trip to yourself. I have exactly zero sympathy for the reasons Firefly listed, and on top of that because these people would kill us all were the situation reversed. They can stay in their shithole country and either fight to survive, or roll over and die. I don't care. I won't lose a minute of sleep either way.

If you feel so strongly I'd suggest sending some money to help, quitting your job and joining the red cross, or giving these wonderful refugees a place to live.

One can not offer housing to refugees others won't allow in the country.

We the People elected him.

We the People funded him.

As far as I can tell, the only people who stood against the clusterf___ were the liberals wearing shirts and waving signs reading, "Not in my name."

Im with you on that, call me a bigot, call me a racist, call me uncompassionate, actually you can call me whatever you want but I would rather see those men, women and children rot in the desert and die of starvation before bringing them here. I know god calls us to love thy neighbor, leave food for strangers and not to deprive or oppress foreigners, but Sodom was once a good city until they invited too many outsiders in.

Sodom was destroyed for being unwelcoming: All it would have taken was ten good men. But for ten good men, YHWH would not have destroyed Sodom.

"But before they went to bed, the men of the country, even the men of America compassed the house round about, from the young even to the old, all the people from all quarters. Who crying unto Lot said to him, Where are the Syrians, which came to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may murder them."

American Exceptionalism must truly be dead for such goodly patriots as these to decry it!

---

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life…. And how stands the city on this winter night? … After 200 years, two centuries, she still stands strong and true to the granite ridge, and her glow has held no matter what storm. And she's still a beacon, still a magnet for all who must have freedom, for all the pilgrims from all the lost places who are hurtling through the darkness, toward home."
-Ronald Reagan, 1989

Firefly
11-21-15, 12:27
I admire your compassion.
I just do not share it.

But we are not the world.

ABNAK
11-21-15, 12:32
And that's worked out so well for the Russians, hasn't it?

Constant organized terror attacks,

To be fair, the Russians have internal regions like Chechnya where their terrorism is coming from, so that's not a valid comparison. The recent aircraft bombing is more appropriate, but the vast majority of Russia's Islamic extremism is internal. They sure as hell aren't taking any more into the fold.

Caeser25
11-21-15, 19:29

Ugh, just showed my family the list after their hour of bitching and moaning, after seeing alot of the sponsors being, catholic charities, the discussion changed to, oh, well, they've always done that.......

Dist. Expert 26
11-21-15, 19:36
One can not offer housing to refugees others won't allow in the country.

You'll excuse me if I don't believe for one second that you would accept refugees into your home.

MountainRaven
11-22-15, 01:55
I admire your compassion.
I just do not share it.

But we are not the world.

And no man - and no country - is an island.

To be fair, the Russians have internal regions like Chechnya where their terrorism is coming from, so that's not a valid comparison. The recent aircraft bombing is more appropriate, but the vast majority of Russia's Islamic extremism is internal. They sure as hell aren't taking any more into the fold.

You're right. The Russians should have an easier job of it: They control both sides of the border. They control the records of everyone who is born in their country, from cradle to grave. They have no compunctions about violating the rule of law or utilizing torture either as punishment or as information gathering tool, or flattening entire cities.

If you want to see an extremist religious group successfully countered, you're probably better off looking to the UK. Who are much warmer and much fuzzier than the Russians would ever dream to be. Hell, they tried playing the game by Russian rules for centuries and didn't get anywhere. Then over the course of a couple decades things just sort of fizzled out.

Russia's behavior has earned them no friends, only enemies. And even on the rare occasion when they do make a friend... their behavior soon changes friends to enemies once more. If you doubt me, ask the forum's resident Pole. Or anyone whose parents fled the Eastern Bloc as... oh, that word again, refugees.

You'll excuse me if I don't believe for one second that you would accept refugees into your home.

And who is telling you that you need to host refugees in your home?

The short answer is: No one.

What's not being asked is for you to share your home with refugees. No one is even asking you to share your neighborhood. Or your city or your county, in particular.

No, what's being asked is that a country of more than 300 million souls, covering 3.8 million square miles share with fewer than 10,000 people fleeing the destruction of their homes. 10,000 people who are required to go through an 18-24 month long vetting process before they're allowed to come into this country. For comparison, there are over 11,000 natural-born Americans brought into the world each day.

I'm not so afraid of the boogeyman that I'm unwilling to let some people who weren't born in this country live in the same state, city, neighborhood as I do. No more than I'm willing to countenance any other, "Because I have a right to feel safe," arguments.

Moose-Knuckle
11-22-15, 03:23
We the People elected him.

There is no "we" Ke-mo sah-bee. I didn't vote for the great community organizer in chief either time and no one is going to hang that albatross around my neck.

We the People funded him.

More like We the People we're robbed via the tax code/rule of law.

As far as I can tell, the only people who stood against the clusterf___ were the liberals wearing shirts and waving signs reading, "Not in my name."

I cannot think of any conservatives who supported his Arab Spring and no the NEOCON McCain doesn't count.

Irish
11-22-15, 07:57
5 more Syrians detained at Laredo border. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/21/report-5-more-syrians-detained-at-laredo-port-of-entry/

ABNAK
11-22-15, 08:11
And who is telling you that you need to host refugees in your home?

The short answer is: No one.

What's not being asked is for you to share your home with refugees. No one is even asking you to share your neighborhood. Or your city or your county, in particular.

No, what's being asked is that a country of more than 300 million souls, covering 3.8 million square miles share with fewer than 10,000 people fleeing the destruction of their homes. 10,000 people who are required to go through an 18-24 month long vetting process before they're allowed to come into this country. For comparison, there are over 11,000 natural-born Americans brought into the world each day.

I'm not so afraid of the boogeyman that I'm unwilling to let some people who weren't born in this country live in the same state, city, neighborhood as I do. No more than I'm willing to countenance any other, "Because I have a right to feel safe," arguments.

Yeah, about that part......have we somehow time-warped forward 18-24 months to where the ones currently arriving in New Orleans have been through this "vetting" process? Supposedly they are part of the refugee stream from Syria, which hasn't really picked up until this year so there's no way in hell they've been through an 18-24 month vetting process.

Also, you mentioned the info Russians have on their citizens. Syria is a Third World shithole, so how can anyone trust what they tell us about Achmed (assuming they're telling us anything)?

They conduct "interviews", probably something like:
"Are you a terrorist?"
"No."
"Well, okay then."

This is a serious question, not being directed against Fjallhrafn but I'm mentioning it in this post. How the hell do you "vet" some anonymous refugee from a Third World country?

Outlander Systems
11-22-15, 09:36
https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-10-42-34-pm.png

Firefly
11-22-15, 10:10
https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/screen-shot-2015-11-18-at-10-42-34-pm.png

800 yd .338 headshot.

The Prosecution rests.

Outlander Systems
11-22-15, 12:14
Rrrrroger that!

800 yd .338 headshot.

The Prosecution rests.

cinco
11-22-15, 12:39
Marxist version of the first European immigrants to our shores... lolz

https://earloftaint.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/pilgrims.jpg?w=630

26 Inf
11-22-15, 13:02
Marxist version of the first European immigrants to our shores... lolz

I don't care who you are, that is funny.

MountainRaven
11-22-15, 13:12
There is no "we" Ke-mo sah-bee. I didn't vote for the great community organizer in chief either time and no one is going to hang that albatross around my neck.

More like We the People we're robbed via the tax code/rule of law.

I cannot think of any conservatives who supported his Arab Spring and no the NEOCON McCain doesn't count.

I would like to welcome you to your first democratic republic!

As a member of We, the People, you agree to the contract between the people and the government. That means you have to abide by the results of elections and the rule of law, to include paying your damned taxes.

Yeah, about that part......have we somehow time-warped forward 18-24 months to where the ones currently arriving in New Orleans have been through this "vetting" process? Supposedly they are part of the refugee stream from Syria, which hasn't really picked up until this year so there's no way in hell they've been through an 18-24 month vetting process.

Also, you mentioned the info Russians have on their citizens. Syria is a Third World shithole, so how can anyone trust what they tell us about Achmed (assuming they're telling us anything)?

They conduct "interviews", probably something like:
"Are you a terrorist?"
"No."
"Well, okay then."

This is a serious question, not being directed against Fjallhrafn but I'm mentioning it in this post. How the hell do you "vet" some anonymous refugee from a Third World country?

The chaos in Syria didn't start last week.

The Arab Spring kicked off at the end of 2010 and had spread to Syria by the end of 2011. So 18-24 months back puts us between the end of 2013 and April/May 2014. And al-Nusra Front became ISIS in June of 2013, with relations formally severed with al-Qaeda in January of 2014.

So plenty of time for the first Syrians to decide, "F___ this, I'm out of here," to apply for refugee status in the United States and a two-year long vetting process to be completed.

And, How does the refugee vetting process work? - PBS Newshour (http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-does-the-refugee-vetting-process-work/).

ABNAK
11-22-15, 13:49

As a member of We, the People, you agree to the contract between the people and the government. That means you have to abide by the results of elections and the rule of law, to include paying your damned taxes.

The chaos in Syria didn't start last week.

The Arab Spring kicked off at the end of 2010 and had spread to Syria by the end of 2011. So 18-24 months back puts us between the end of 2013 and April/May 2014. And al-Nusra Front became ISIS in June of 2013, with relations formally severed with al-Qaeda in January of 2014.

So plenty of time for the first Syrians to decide, "F___ this, I'm out of here," to apply for refugee status in the United States and a two-year long vetting process to be completed.

And, How does the refugee vetting process work? - PBS Newshour (http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-does-the-refugee-vetting-process-work/).

I would honestly like to see proof that the ones in New Orleans are not the recent ones, i.e. that they've been through this 18-24 month vetting process. I don't trust this administration AT ALL so I certainly wouldn't put it past them to pull a fast one, something like "Well we'll vet them while they're here" or some similar bullshit.

From the article you linked:

— Administration officials have acknowledged that checking the accuracy or authenticity of documents provided by refugee applicants against foreign government records can be especially difficult involving countries that don’t cooperate with the U.S. government, such as Syria. It can also complicate U.S. efforts to check foreign government records for local arrests or lesser bureaucratic interactions, such as bank records, business licenses or civil filings. “We do the best we can with the information we have,” one U.S. official said.

That isn't comforting, and it is not sufficient.

Averageman
11-22-15, 14:12
I would honestly like to see proof that the ones in New Orleans are not the recent ones, i.e. that they've been through this 18-24 month vetting process. I don't trust this administration AT ALL so I certainly wouldn't put it past them to pull a fast one, something like "Well we'll vet them while they're here" or some similar bullshit.

— Administration officials have acknowledged that checking the accuracy or authenticity of documents provided by refugee applicants against foreign government records can be especially difficult involving countries that don’t cooperate with the U.S. government, such as Syria. It can also complicate U.S. efforts to check foreign government records for local arrests or lesser bureaucratic interactions, such as bank records, business licenses or civil filings. “We do the best we can with the information we have,” one U.S. official said.

Well get ready to be really uncomfortable then.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/18/no-good-answers-allegedly-exhaustive-syrian-refugee-vetting-process/
FBI Director James Comey famously admitted last month that the U.S. government has no real way to conduct background checks on refugees. “We can only query against that which we have collected. And so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interest reflected in our database, we can query our database until the cows come home, but there will be nothing show up because we have no record of them,” Comey explained, quite sensibly.
The director of Homeland Security had no answer when asked if the “vetting” process amounted to anything more than asking refugees to fill out an application, asking them a few questions in a verbal interview, and assuming they answer honestly. The best Director Jeh Johnson could offer were vague assurances that the “tight-knit, supportive communities” they settle into would “embrace” these refugees.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/homeland-security-hearing-reveals-accepting-syrian-refugees-risks-american-lives/
Smith asked about the vetting process and noted that terrorist organizations would most likely have individuals come into the country who have not yet committed a crime or had “a public background,” or committed a terrorist act.

DHS Secretary Johnson answered the vetting question by saying that every alleged refugee is interviewed, and that they complete an application. Smith responded saying that you are then essentially relying upon the refugee who is filling out the application, and “you can’t go beyond that, so you are sorta having to take their word for it.”

During the hearing, Rep. Smith said another “red flag” was that the profile of these Syrian refugees does not meet the profile of the typical refugee family. He said these Syrian refugees are “young, single, males, as opposed to family members.”

DHS Secretary Johnson skirted Rep. Smith’s question by saying these men are embraced by people in their community. Johnson continued that he had seen the communities firsthand and “they tend to settle into communities that are very … that embrace them, that are very supportive,” and added these communities tend to be a “pretty tight-knit, supportive, community.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/17/ag-lynch-acknowledges-challenges-vetting-syrian-refugees/

Lynch declined to say that complete vetting of Syrian refugees is impossible, dancing around the issue when pressed by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) about the concerns raised by FBI Director James Comey that the government lacks the intelligence to fully vet the Syrian refugees who have applied for resettlement in the US.

Lynch argued that the Justice Department’s “most important priority” is the safety of the American people and “As the FBI director has noted, there is a process in place that allows for selective vetting of refugees from all countries,” she said.

Goodlatte responded by pointing out that Comey said the opposite about Syrian refugees, going on to quote Comey, “ He said, ‘We can query our database until the cows come home home. but there can be nothing to show up because we have no record on that person.’”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/16/refugee-crimes-demonstrate-security-risks-migration/

American “values” are not a suicide pact, and the concerns about security from Obama’s reckless refugee policy are not illogical. First and foremost, the Obama talking point about “vetting” these refugees is the greatest insult to the intelligence of American voters since the promise that illegal aliens who receive amnesty will pay back taxes, plus a fine for breaking U.S. immigration law.

There will be no meaningful vetting of the Syrian migratory tide, as our own Homeland Security apparatus has admitted to Congress. In fact, we’ll be lucky if the majority of them are Syrians. False claims of Syrian origin are the hottest ticket in Europe right now, backed up by a thriving black market in forged and stolen identity papers.

It is by no means clear that even something as basic as genuine Syrian origin could be verified for the number of migrants Obama wants to import to the United States, on the timetable he envisions.

Even if we can at least limit ourselves to refugees who are of guaranteed Syrian origin, the notion of conducting elaborate background checks on them is absurd on its face. They come from a nation in the grip of a savage civil war that has been raging for years. Even before the war began, the Syrian government was not noted for the high quality of its civic institutions. The remaining government infrastructure of the Assad regime has little incentive to cooperate with Americans seeking to validate the credentials of fleeing Syrians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/21/theres-a-booming-black-market-for-fake-syrian-passports/

Fraudulent Syrian passports are nothing new on the migratory route from Turkey through Europe. Indeed, German officials this year estimated that nearly a third of asylum seekers falsely claimed they were Syrian.

That's because a Syrian passport has become a valuable item, as European nations have pledged to grant asylum to refugees from the Middle Eastern nation.

A range of individuals seek seek fraudulent Syrian documents. Many of them are so-called economic migrants who take life-threatening risks to get to Europe in search of a better life but aren't granted the same welcome as those fleeing conflict in Syria, Iraq and Eritrea. As The Post reported in September, among the flood of Syrian war refugees seeking asylum are other migrants — Iranians, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Somalis and Kosovars — some of whom pose as Syrians.

I think Obama understands his legacy, all of it is ash. He has accomplished nothing that isn't falling apart before his eyes. He was way in over his head and now he is grasping at straws.
The safety of you and your Family be damned.

ABNAK
11-22-15, 14:26
DHS Secretary Johnson skirted Rep. Smith’s question by saying these men are embraced by people in their community. Johnson continued that he had seen the communities firsthand and “they tend to settle into communities that are very … that embrace them, that are very supportive,” and added these communities tend to be a “pretty tight-knit, supportive, community.”

A pretty "tight-knit community" is most likely a pretty TIGHT-LIPPED one as well. Just sayin'........

Irish
11-22-15, 19:14

Where is this so called "contract?" There is no such thing, it's a myth, a political theory. No one's ever seen it and no one's ever signed it.

MountainRaven
11-22-15, 22:25

Are you saying that we should expel people from Virginia? Or people who have served in the Army? Maybe people who went to college on the GI Bill?

Because this turderist was born in Virginia.

Snopes.com: Fort Hood shooter (name redacted) was a "vetted refugee". (http://www.snopes.com/refugee-nidal-hasan/)

How do you propose that they find more information?

Where is this so called "contract?" There is no such thing, it's a myth, a political theory. No one's ever seen it and no one's ever signed it.

Many of the Founding Fathers and many philosophers who had a contributing impact on their beliefs and their beliefs that compelled them to see King George III as a tyrant believed that such a contract existed. They believed that the tyranny of King George III violated that contract and gave the united colonies of America the natural right to become the United States of America. They, furthermore, expected the entire world (or at least the Western world) to believe as they did, hence the publication of the Declaration of Independence.

THCDDM4
11-23-15, 00:15
Are you saying that we should expel people from Virginia? Or people who have served in the Army? Maybe people who went to college on the GI Bill?

Snopes.com: Fort Hood shooter (name redacted) was a "vetted refugee". (http://www.snopes.com/refugee-nidal-hasan/)

Many of the Founding Fathers and many philosophers who had a contributing impact on their beliefs and their beliefs that compelled them to see King George III as a tyrant believed that such a contract existed. They believed that the tyranny of King George III violated that contract and gave the united colonies of America the natural right to become the United States of America. They, furthermore, expected the entire world (or at least the Western world) to believe as they did, hence the publication of the Declaration of Independence.

Does this "contract" not also include the Government keeping up there end of the bargain as per the Constitution?

Because this contract was null and void the moment the Fed Gov usurped unconstitutional powers and pissed on the Constitution.

Skyyr
11-23-15, 00:15

Wow. Third time you've been wrong in as many pages and all you do is try dance and dodge admitting you're wrong.

I don't even care about the thread, I just noticed you're making crap up and then failing completely to back it up with any actual facts.

Moose-Knuckle
11-23-15, 00:45

Well then it's a good thing I live in a Constitutionally limited representative democratic republic as we have no "contracts".

MountainRaven
11-23-15, 00:47
Does this "contract" not also include the Government keeping up there end of the bargain as per the Constitution?

Because this contract was null and void the moment the Fed Gov usurped unconstitutional powers and pissed on the Constitution.

Then I guess you ought to call for a Constitutional Convention.

Or, failing that, request that the 50 states send delegates to a congress with the purpose of repudiating the government and the government's authority.

Wow. Third time you've been wrong in as many pages and all you do is try dance and dodge admitting you're wrong.

I don't even care about the thread, I just noticed you're making crap up and then failing completely to back it up with any actual facts.

What crap, exactly?

Americanhistory.about.com - The Social Contract - Definition and Origins (http://americanhistory.about.com/od/usconstitution/g/social_contract.htm)
"Definition: The idea of the social contract is one of the foundations of the American political system. This is the belief that the state only exists to serve the will of the people, and they are the source of all political power enjoyed by the state. They can choose to give or withhold this power."

Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy - Social Contract Theory (http://www.iep.utm.edu/soc-cont/)
"[S]ocial contract theory is rightly associated with modern moral and political theory and is given its first full exposition and defense by Thomas Hobbes. After Hobbes, John Locke and Jean-Jacques Rousseau are the best known proponents of this enormously influential theory, which has been one of the most dominant theories within moral and political theory throughout the history of the modern West."
"Locke’s arguments for the social contract, and for the right of citizens to revolt against their king were enormously influential on the democratic revolutions that followed, especially on Thomas Jefferson, and the founders of the United States."
"The Law of Nature, which is on Locke’s view the basis of all morality, and given to us by God, commands that we not harm others with regards to their "life, health, liberty, or possessions" (par. 6)." ("Life, health, liberty, or possessions"? Where does that sound familiar from? Hmm....)
"Given that the end of "men's uniting into common-wealths"( par. 124) is the preservation of their wealth, and preserving their lives, liberty, and well-being in general, Locke can easily imagine the conditions under which the compact with government is destroyed, and men are justified in resisting the authority of a civil government, such as a King. When the executive power of a government devolves into tyranny, such as by dissolving the legislature and therefore denying the people the ability to make laws for their own preservation, then the resulting tyrant puts himself into a State of Nature, and specifically into a state of war with the people, and they then have the same right to self-defense as they had before making a compact to establish society in the first place. In other words, the justification of the authority of the executive component of government is the protection of the people’s property and well-being, so when such protection is no longer present, or when the king becomes a tyrant and acts against the interests of the people, they have a right, if not an outright obligation, to resist his authority. The social compact can be dissolved and the process to create political society begun anew." (Emphasis mine. Also sounds familiar from somewhere. But where is that?)
"So, this is the fundamental philosophical problem that [Rousseau's] The Social Contract seeks to address: how can we be free and live together? Or, put another way, how can we live together without succumbing to the force and coercion of others?" (I cannot possibly imagine a document, declaration, or perhaps even a constitution in which this is an important question to be answered.) "We can do so, Rousseau maintains, by submitting our individual, particular wills to the collective or general will, created through agreement with other free and equal persons. Like Hobbes and Locke before him, and in contrast to the ancient philosophers, all men are made by nature to be equals, therefore no one has a natural right to govern others, and therefore the only justified authority is the authority that is generated out of agreements or covenants." (Madness!)
"Rousseau's social contract theories together form a single, consistent view of our moral and political situation. We are endowed with freedom and equality by nature, but our nature has been corrupted by our contingent social history. We can overcome this corruption, however, by invoking our free will to reconstitute ourselves politically, along strongly democratic principles, which is good for us, both individually and collectively." (Yup, no signs of this in any of the important texts founding the United States of America.)

I know: Locke and Rousseau were English and French. And neither the English nor the French had anything to do with the founding the USA, right?

Well then it's a good thing I live in a Constitutionally limited representative democratic republic as we have no "contracts".

"In the early Platonic dialogue, Crito, Socrates makes a compelling argument as to why he must stay in prison and accept the death penalty, rather than escape and go into exile in another Greek city. He personifies the Laws of Athens, and, speaking in their voice, explains that he has acquired an overwhelming obligation to obey the Laws because they have made his entire way of life, and even the fact of his very existence, possible. They made it possible for his mother and father to marry, and therefore to have legitimate children, including himself. Having been born, the city of Athens, through its laws, then required that his father care for and educate him. Socrates' life and the way in which that life has flourished in Athens are each dependent upon the Laws. Importantly, however, this relationship between citizens and the Laws of the city are not coerced. Citizens, once they have grown up, and have seen how the city conducts itself, can choose whether to leave, taking their property with them, or stay. Staying implies an agreement to abide by the Laws and accept the punishments that they mete out. And, having made an agreement that is itself just, Socrates asserts that he must keep to this agreement that he has made and obey the Laws, in this case, by staying and accepting the death penalty. Importantly, the contract described by Socrates is an implicit one: it is implied by his choice to stay in Athens, even though he is free to leave."
(From the above-quoted article on Social Contract Theory from the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.)

Moose-Knuckle
11-23-15, 02:57
I know: Locke and Rousseau were English and French. And neither the English nor the French had anything to do with the founding the USA, right?

Post #64 from page 4 of this thread:

"In the early Platonic dialogue, Crito, Socrates makes a compelling argument as to why he must stay in prison and accept the death penalty, rather than escape and go into exile in another Greek city. He personifies the Laws of Athens, and, speaking in their voice, explains that he has acquired an overwhelming obligation to obey the Laws because they have made his entire way of life, and even the fact of his very existence, possible. They made it possible for his mother and father to marry, and therefore to have legitimate children, including himself. Having been born, the city of Athens, through its laws, then required that his father care for and educate him. Socrates' life and the way in which that life has flourished in Athens are each dependent upon the Laws. Importantly, however, this relationship between citizens and the Laws of the city are not coerced. Citizens, once they have grown up, and have seen how the city conducts itself, can choose whether to leave, taking their property with them, or stay. Staying implies an agreement to abide by the Laws and accept the punishments that they mete out. And, having made an agreement that is itself just, Socrates asserts that he must keep to this agreement that he has made and obey the Laws, in this case, by staying and accepting the death penalty. Importantly, the contract described by Socrates is an implicit one: it is implied by his choice to stay in Athens, even though he is free to leave."
(From the above-quoted article on Social Contract Theory from the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy.)

"The most profoundly revolutionary achievement of the United States of America was the subordination of society to moral law. The principle of man’s individual rights represented the extension of morality into the social system—as a limitation on the power of the state, as man’s protection against the brute force of the collective, as the subordination of might to right. The United States was the first moral society in history." - Ayn Rand

docsherm
11-23-15, 06:53

I am a little confused here. Are you agreeing that we should not let in muslim Refugees? If so you have supported that argument very well. You are correct in that those 45 people shot at Fort Hood would not have been if we would have not let Muslim Refugees in. Good point. If we would not let them in that Sh$% Stain would never have been born here and those soldiers and government civilians would have never had to endure what they did.

That is what we have to look forward to with this kind of complacently, yes the barbarians will be at the gate soon.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/nov/21/isis-william-mcraven-boots-on-the-ground

ABNAK
11-23-15, 13:13

Well in the absence of being able to completely vet these people you err on the side of caution and don't let them in until such time that you can do it properly. You don't let it become imperative that they be allowed in at all costs and ignore one of the procedures that must be accomplished in order to let them in. "Oh well, we can't thoroughly vet them so screw it, let 'em come on in". Wrong answer.

THCDDM4
11-23-15, 14:20
Well in the absence of being able to completely vet these people you err on the side of caution and don't let them in until such time that you can do it properly. You don't let it become imperative that they be allowed in at all costs and ignore one of the procedures that must be accomplished in order to let them in. "Oh well, we can't thoroughly vet them so screw it, let 'em come on in". Wrong answer.

These people are sort of following the same logic as Feinstein and the ACA- "we've got to pass the bill to know what's in it..."

"We've got to bring these fugees over here to know if they are terrorists..."

It is rediculous!

We should definitely error on the side of caution here.

wilson1911
11-23-15, 14:55
Having to track and monitor immigrants says they do not need to be here. They are not worth having in OUR culture/country. I have yet to see a pic of the refugee's that actually look like families running from war. What I do see are refugees that are prime to party, get married, start a family.

The barbarians are already at the gates....in fact they are in New Orleans. It is impossible to "vet" people coming from practically the stone age into modern society. Wait until we have towns like in Michigan that are run by muslims. Streets like in France blocked off because of prayer. Neighborhoods that do not allow cops.

Maybe we should call the refugee's........"The coming of Barry's sons"

Irish
11-23-15, 19:52
This is pretty interesting... The REAL social contract. (http://www.justopia.org/the-real-social-contract.html)

For those who don't know, the social contract is a political theory which asserts that individuals have consented, either explicitly or tacitly, to surrender some of their freedoms and submit to the authority of a state in exchange for protection of their remaining rights.

Where is this contract that I never signed? Oh! It's implicit (and hypothetical). Good thing it's not arbitrary such that an accident of my birth binds me to it. Wait? It is. Well then, at least it's not unilateral such that the government is beholden to me and can't change the terms halfway through. Hold on... getting some more information here.... what the ****?!

In actuality, most if not all states don't derive their actual powers from the consent of the governed. They derive them by chicanery, overt force, creating a birdcage, the tyranny of tradition, and psychological exploits. The consent of the governed is the same as the consent of a mugging victim because he chose to have a lot of money on his person while on the wrong side of the tracks...

glocktogo
11-23-15, 21:37
These people are sort of following the same logic as Feinstein and the ACA- "we've got to pass the bill to know what's in it..."

"We've got to bring these fugees over here to know if they are terrorists..."

It is rediculous!

We should definitely error on the side of caution here.

Most of the daisy sniffers will call you xenophobic for your troubles. :(

Moose-Knuckle
11-24-15, 01:20
This is pretty interesting... The REAL social contract. (http://www.justopia.org/the-real-social-contract.html)

That was outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

Outlander Systems
11-24-15, 03:59
That, right there, is glorious.

Irish
11-24-15, 04:35
That was outstanding. Thanks for sharing.

That, right there, is glorious.

Glad you enjoyed it. There's a lot of good content there.

Social contract arguments are incredibly painful to watch. A debater is making a speech. He wants to argue that some person has such-and-such a legal right. Or maybe such-and-such an obligation. But he can't for the life of him think of why. Flash of brilliance: There exists a mythical contract that no one has ever seen or signed, and its terms include exactly the moral stipulation that he's looking to prove...

Few top-tier debaters, and virtually no professional political philosophers, would nowadays make or defend the social contract argument as it is used in debating today. Here's why: Social contract arguments are transparently false and intellectually dishonest, even though they are so commonplace in debating that most debaters don't question their basic premises.

cinco
11-24-15, 08:55

Glad you enjoyed it. There's a lot of good content there.

I like you Irish. Yep, if you are born into a system/contract upon which you have no say and immediately subject to - you have been born into bondage...

http://lockerroom.johnlocke.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/HiggsSocialContract.jpg

26 Inf
11-24-15, 09:28
[QUOTE=cinco;2217441]I like you Irish. Yep, if you are born into a system/contract upon which you have no say and immediately subject to - you have been born into bondage...

I'm having a hard time following this discussion on the 'social contract.'

It seems that since the beginning of man we have all been 'born into a system/contract upon which we have no say and are immediately subject to' - it is called a family.

As we developed and families began to live in groups, tribes if you would, membership in the group was predicated on adhering to the group norms, which could be called a system or contract. At that basic level, folks that didn't adhere to those norms were easily identified, and if they didn't adhere to the basic system or contract the group required, they were cast out of the group in one way or another.

As individual tribes formed into larger groups, the customs of one group and another coalesced into a common set of norms - the social contract - required for membership in the group.

It would be at this point, or slightly beyond, that formal rules 'laws' became necessary. Of course, at this point outliers also became more difficult to identify and expel leading to struggles within the group.

Don't know what all the fvcking posturing is all about - fvck a bunch of Robert Higgs rhetoric - if you don't like it work to change it. If you don't like it and don't want to work to change it, emigration to a country where you will have greater freedoms is always an option.

Oh, wait, there isn't one.

glocktogo
11-24-15, 11:11
[QUOTE=cinco;2217441]I like you Irish. Yep, if you are born into a system/contract upon which you have no say and immediately subject to - you have been born into bondage...

I'm having a hard time following this discussion on the 'social contract.'

It seems that since the beginning of man we have all been 'born into a system/contract upon which we have no say and are immediately subject to' - it is called a family.

As we developed and families began to live in groups, tribes if you would, membership in the group was predicated on adhering to the group norms, which could be called a system or contract. At that basic level, folks that didn't adhere to those norms were easily identified, and if they didn't adhere to the basic system or contract the group required, they were cast out of the group in one way or another.

As individual tribes formed into larger groups, the customs of one group and another coalesced into a common set of norms - the social contract - required for membership in the group.

It would be at this point, or slightly beyond, that formal rules 'laws' became necessary. Of course, at this point outliers also became more difficult to identify and expel leading to struggles within the group.

Don't know what all the fvcking posturing is all about - fvck a bunch of Robert Higgs rhetoric - if you don't like it work to change it. If you don't like it and don't want to work to change it, emigration to a country where you will have greater freedoms is always an option.

Adhering to societal norms isn't really the issue and it never was for all but the most extreme outliers. The real issue is abnormal societal demands and a system massaged and manipulated to insulate the deciders from any and all repercussions. It's an extremely worn and overused phrase, but it's so worn and overused because it fits with near perfection...

"When the game is rigged, it's time to overturn the table."

cinco
11-24-15, 11:36
Adhering to societal norms isn't really the issue and it never was for all but the most extreme outliers. The real issue is abnormal societal demands and a system massaged and manipulated to insulate the deciders from any and all repercussions. It's an extremely worn and overused phrase, but it's so worn and overused because it fits with near perfection...

"When the game is rigged, it's time to overturn the table."

Bingo.

I like best how Thomas Jefferson related the issue. He well understood Human Nature and the inevitable corruption of even the best conceived system. In order to allow each generation as much freedom within a societal system, he realized each generation must be given a chance to accept or reject the "contract". Free governments may only exist with the consent of the individual/people - without consent there is only manipulation, bondage and tyranny.

These are, of course, philosophical ideas and thoughts. Application to the real world is the sticky part - not sure man will ever get it right without the historical cycle of revolution/development/corruption/revolution. I ponder these things often. The more crowded and advanced we become - the more it appears we are doomed.

Every constitution, then, and every law, naturally expires at the end of nineteen years. If it be enforced longer, it is an act of force, and not of right. It may be said, that the succeeding generation exercising, in fact, the power of repeal, this leaves them as free as if the constitution or law had been expressly limited to nineteen years only. In the first place, this objection admits the right, in proposing an equivalent. But the power of repeal is not an equivalent. It might be, indeed, if every form of government were so perfectly contrived, that the will of the majority could always be obtained, fairly and without impediment. But this is true of no form. The people cannot assemble themselves; their representation is unequal and vicious. Various checks are opposed to every legislative proposition. Factions get possession of the public councils, bribery corrupts them, personal interests lead them astray from the general interests of their constituents; and other impediments arise, so as to prove to every practical man, that a law of limited duration is much more manageable than one which needs a repeal." --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, 1789. ME 7:459, Papers 15:396

cinco
11-24-15, 11:51

No posturing - just philosophical banter and discussions about some core fundamentals to freedom.

Agree about working to change things - trying every day.

Agree there is no place else to go. We are not back in the 1700s with land to claim. Besides this is my home, born here, will work to improve it here and die here.

Irish
11-24-15, 18:48
Obama brings in the goat****ers but deports Christian refugees fleeing from ISIS. (http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/obama-calls-for-more-syrian-muslim-refugees-deports-chaldean-christian-refugees-from-us/)

More than half of the 27 Iraqi Christians the Obama administration has been holding for the past six months at an ICE detention center in Otay Mesa, California, are set to be deported in coming weeks, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement announced earlier this week.

An immigration judge ordered the deportation of 15 of the Christians, ICE spokeswoman Lauren Mack said.

Another five of the Iraqis have been charged with immigration fraud and remain under U.S. Marshal custody at the Otay prison. Seven already have been returned to Europe, where they were living before attempting to enter the United States illegally, said Mack.

Fifteen remain in ICE custody pending their deportation in the following weeks. Five of those are considered “pending cases,” Mack said. Generally, once deportees are given a final removal order by a judge, ICE officials begin making travel arrangements.

If the European nations receiving these Christians decide to send them back to Iraq they will face almost certain death...

Honu
11-25-15, 20:02
and here come the threats from obama
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/25/obama-administration-reminds-states-that-they-lack-authority-to-block-syrian-refugees/

TAZ
11-26-15, 09:46
How soon before a Syrian gets shot and we need more gun control?

The states should just stop dedicating resources to ALL federal programs. They may not legally be able to deny services based on religion or nationality, but they sure as shit can refuse to allocate local resources to ALL federal programs. No balls for that though.

Irish
11-29-15, 08:15
Refugee resettlement costs US taxpayers $10 BILLION per year. (https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/what-does-the-refugee-resettlement-program-cost-us-taxpayers/)

How much of your tax dollars are the federal refugee resettlement contractors receiving? (https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/how-much-of-your-tax-dollars-are-the-federal-refugee-resettlement-contractors-receiving/) Only a billion.

Church World Service
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $76,185,774
Govt. grants and contracts: $45,431,781
Percent taxpayer funded: 60%
Top salary: $286,000 (Top salaries throughout include benefits and income from related activities)

Ethiopian Community Development Council (secular)
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $15,244,802
Govt. grants: $14,609,687
Percent taxpayer funded: 96%
Top salary: $233,228

Episcopal Migration Ministries

This gets tricky. Apparently EMM (or now known as Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society of the Protestant Episcopal Church of America), does not produce a Form 990 (no response from them to a recent inquiry was received) nor do they publish their federal income in their annual report.

The only accounting we could find is an independent auditor’s report that reveals they received $17,365,325 from the federal government for their refugee program in 2012.

Further examination by a qualified accountant would be needed to find out how they spent the $17 million.

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
(From 2012 Form 990 for HIAS, Inc. Can’t be found at Guidestar under its full name only as HIAS,Inc, just one of those things that makes tracking these VOLAGs very difficult. LOL! we have learned that they have dropped the “Hebrew” from their name.)

Total revenue: $25,418,714
Govt. grants and contracts (including travel loan income): $15,426,116
Percent taxpayer funded: 61%
Top salary: $323,162

International Rescue Committee (secular)
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $456,122,865
Govt. grants and contracts (including travel loan income): $332,271,151
Percent taxpayer funded: 73%
Top salary: $485,321

US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (secular)
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $39,205,548
Govt. grants and contracts: $38,817,939
Percent taxpayer funded: 99%
Top salary: $289,192

Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $43,563,804
Govt. grants and contracts: $42,047,935
Percent taxpayer funded: 97%
Top salary: $214,237

World Relief (National Association of Evangelicals)
(From 2012 Form 990)

Total revenue: $56,842,649
Govt. grants and contracts: $38,837,294
Percent taxpayer funded: 68%
Top salary: $211,651 (again the ‘salaries’ include other related compensation)

US Conference of Catholic Bishops

Last, but by far not least, is the US Catholic Bishops whose finances now require further explanation. The USCCB, by the way, resettles the largest number of refugees in the US with the help of Catholic Charities located throughout America. They make no effort to single out Christians for resettlement and in fact, in 2013 they were requesting that the US State Department bring more Rohingya Muslims from Burma (Myanmar) to America.

Up until recently we could access their annual reports to determine their direct income from the federal taxpayer (for their migration program), however, it appears that since RRW and others began publishing the information, we are no longer able to access those reports.

To our knowledge, no Form 990 is filed. Churches are not required to file 990s, so perhaps the Bishops consider themselves a church.
Also, since federal funds go directly to myriad Catholic Charities around the country especially to states such as Tennessee where Catholic Charities and the federal government have complete control of who comes and where they are placed with virtually no state input (called the Wilson-Fish program), it would require very knowledgeable forensic accountants to follow the money.

Here is the information we previously obtained from the USCCB’s 2012 Annual Report (it is a good thing we captured it at the time!).

Total revenue: $70,975,237
Govt. grants and contracts (includes over $3 million in travel loan income): $69,534,230
Percent taxpayer funded: 98%
We have no idea what salaries are paid in the USCCB Washington office.

Moose-Knuckle
11-30-15, 02:21
You see, no need to give to charity or the church when We the People are so giving in other ways . . .

Too bad we cannot use those billions on oh I don't know on border security, the VA, so on and so forth.

Irish
12-10-15, 18:02
MUSLIM MIGRANT Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting “Allahu Akbar” http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/muslim-migrant-beats-rapes-north-dakota-woman-while-chanting-allahu-akbar-video/

Leading US Imam and Professor: Muslims Can Take Property of “Filthy” Christians and Jews (Video) http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/leading-us-imam-and-professor-muslims-can-take-property-of-filthy-christians-and-jews-video/

San Bernardino Muslim Screaming “I Die and Kill for Allah” Arrested After Threatening Neighbor with Sword http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/san-bernardino-muslim-screaming-i-die-and-kill-for-allah-arrested-after-threatening-neighbor-with-sword/

ABNAK
12-10-15, 19:34
MUSLIM MIGRANT Beats, Rapes North Dakota Woman While Chanting “Allahu Akbar” http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/muslim-migrant-beats-rapes-north-dakota-woman-while-chanting-allahu-akbar-video/

Leading US Imam and Professor: Muslims Can Take Property of “Filthy” Christians and Jews (Video) http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/leading-us-imam-and-professor-muslims-can-take-property-of-filthy-christians-and-jews-video/

San Bernardino Muslim Screaming “I Die and Kill for Allah” Arrested After Threatening Neighbor with Sword http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/san-bernardino-muslim-screaming-i-die-and-kill-for-allah-arrested-after-threatening-neighbor-with-sword/

Example 1----shoot

Example 2----bring it goat-f****r

Example 3----shoot

There, pretty simple really.

TAZ
12-10-15, 19:49
Example 1----shoot

Example 2----bring it goat-f****r

Example 3----shoot

There, pretty simple really.

Agree, but then I'm sure you'd have Loretta Lynch-mob on your case.

Love it how the goat ****ing Imam is labeled as a conservative one. Makes you wonder just what the radicals are like....

Moose-Knuckle
01-08-16, 14:17
Feds Arrest 2 Refugees on Terror-Related Charges

Authorities arrested two refugees -- one in Sacramento and one in Houston -- Thursday on terror-related charges, according to the Department of Justice.

Authorities allege Al-Jayab, a Palestinian born in Iraq, traveled to Syria to fight with terrorist organizations in the area.
https://gma.yahoo.com/feds-arrest-2-refugees-terror-related-charges-024447765--abc-news-topstories.html#

KalashniKEV
01-08-16, 16:16
...is labeled as a conservative one. Makes you wonder just what the radicals are like.

You don't realize that "Conservative" is not a good thing, do you?