PDA

View Full Version : stop-whatever-youre-doing-and-watch-the-trailer-for-viking-because-hot-damn

Whiskey_Bravo
11-21-15, 09:47
Damn this looks like it is going to be good. Watch the trailer for Viking below.

http://twitchfilm.com/2015/11/stop-whatever-youre-doing-and-watch-the-trailer-for-viking-because-hot-damn.html

THCDDM4
11-21-15, 11:34
Damn this looks like it is going to be good. Watch the trailer for Viking below.

http://twitchfilm.com/2015/11/stop-whatever-youre-doing-and-watch-the-trailer-for-viking-because-hot-damn.html

That looks brutal. Gonna see that one in theaters for sure.

Irish
11-21-15, 11:36
Looks like a good viking action film. Any idea if it'll be released stateside?

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-21-15, 11:59
I'd hate to say it, but with all the action scenes that they showed there, I'm almost worried that they won't be able to tie them together with out it seeming like a violent two hour rock video. That still may be cool for a video to work out too ;)

I use vikings as a shorthand reference for my son. I use it in sports to inspire him to play aggressively and without hesitation, play his heart out and have no regrets or second thoughts. He is specializing in defense and his team mates call him the "Grim Reaper". He would do Heimdall proud.

ggammell
11-21-15, 12:23
"Well shit...."
-someone at the history channel

Whiskey_Bravo
11-21-15, 12:26
"Well shit...."
-someone at the history channel

lol, yep

titsonritz
11-21-15, 14:34
Cool, haven't seen a good Viking flick in loonnngggg time.

SteyrAUG
11-21-15, 16:12
Cool, haven't seen a good Viking flick in loonnngggg time.

Check out the series "Vikings", it's actually pretty good.

Kain
11-21-15, 16:28
Check out the series "Vikings", it's actually pretty good.

I will second this. Not a bad show, one of the few I look forward too. Though the action sequences usually result in me craving to hold my tomahawk. I don't know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTYz439cA5w

Moose-Knuckle
11-22-15, 03:54
Looks outstanding, hopefully their descendants don't forget where they have come from in the days ahead.

This film couldn't have come at a more proper time. "You came uninvited!"

HKGuns
11-22-15, 08:56
I will third the Vikings TV series, well acted and great story line that is historically based.

MegademiC
11-22-15, 12:15
Looks awesome. Now excuse me, I need to blast some Amon Amarth.

Digital_Damage
11-22-15, 13:01
Vikings (TV series) and The Last Kingdom looks vastly better than this...

Vandal
11-22-15, 20:57
The Vikings TV show makes me want to invade France, Germany and the UK. I can't explain it, just something deep inside.

That trailer is making me start looking for a quality battle axe to go with my ARs. Just in case we have to go all dark ages on someone.

Til Valhal!

1911-A1
11-22-15, 21:05
Honestly this looks pretty generic. I wasn't really wowed by anything.

It makes me wonder if it's a reaction to the TV show being actually well written with good characters and plots. It seems this movie was made to just give people the fighting and mayhem the show uses more sparingly.

SteyrAUG
11-22-15, 21:06
The Vikings TV show makes me want to invade France, Germany and the UK. I can't explain it, just something deep inside.

That trailer is making me start looking for a quality battle axe to go with my ARs. Just in case we have to go all dark ages on someone.

Til Valhal!

I just wish it was HBO or Starz, lots of hot Viking chicks on that show.

Kain
11-22-15, 21:09
Looks awesome. Now excuse me, I need to blast some Amon Amarth.

As soon as I read the band the first thing I thought of the was movie Northmen, think of some of the band was in the movie.
Makes me want to do up a viking playlist, Amon Amarth, Manowar, Tyr. Hmm, who else?

I just wish it was HBO or Starz, lots of hot Viking chicks on that show.

I believe the blueray versions are unrated and include more violence as well as nudity.