PDA

View Full Version : Superior Arms lowers quality?

fivepointoh
10-04-06, 12:37
Hey guys what's your opinion of Superior Arms lowers? I just bought one from RBPrecision w/ a full LPK for under $140 (that's including IL sales tax since they're in IL and so am I....also this was part of their Summer sale) I pick it up on Friday and will post pix then but I was just wondering if I can expect it to be on par with something such as Stag.

It's going towards my A4gery build on the cheap...minus the ACOG lol

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

mvician
10-04-06, 13:22
I have one on my A1/M4 build that I just completed. Other than the finish on my Stag being "smoother" there's not much difference I can tell. Heck for less than $140 with the LPK, you can't beat that with a stick !

Mike

fivepointoh
10-04-06, 13:36
kinda what i figured...RBPrecision is also running another deal where if you buy two of the SA lowers you get them for $85 each

thanks for the feedback

M4arc
10-06-06, 08:40
I bought one from RB Precision a while back and I've been very pleased with it. In fact I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more just to put in the safe for a rainy day.

fivepointoh
10-06-06, 11:28
I bought one from RB Precision a while back and I've been very pleased with it. In fact I wouldn't mind picking up a couple more just to put in the safe for a rainy day.

awesome thanks for the info...driving up to RB today to pick up my lower. almost though about purchasing two but money is kinda tight right now ;)

89hits
01-22-07, 18:26
worth every penny in my eyes.I now have over 2000 rounds thru a carbine and the lower is just as tight or tighter than the Colts. Heck, 89 bucks, tight, perfect mag fit, what else do ya need.?