PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Hornady Critical Duty 9mm 135gr FlexLock - 50rds per Box (Subsonic)

Jer
11-24-15, 22:16
This is arguably the best defense ammo on the market. Based on the popular and top performing Critical Defense, Critical Duty features a bonded jacket/projectile along with other minor enhancements over an already top choice for carry ammo. You'll have a difficult time finding a better performing ammo under any circumstances at any price. The design makes it so that it feeds reliably even in the steeper feed ramps of compact style handguns. I've had a couple of pocket or subcompact guns that would jam with standard ball target ammo that feed flawlessly on both Critical Defense & Critical Duty so I'm a big fan.

List price is $60 per box (50rds) plus tax/shipping. Here's your chance to get them local for less, pay cash & avoid waiting for shipping. Price is only $45 cash face to face. That's over $20 less than list price! Paypal & shipping also available at buyer's expense. Shipping & Paypal fees for up to three boxes is a flat $10 anywhere in the US. For anything more PM me your zip code for details. These are perfect for those shooting suppressed since the muzzle speed is 1,010fps which makes these bad boys subsonic but not as slow as the heavier rounds some run in their 9mm suppressed setups. This is the time to 'buy ammo cheap and stack it deep' since we all know it won't be getting any cheaper than it is right now. Heck, this is less per round than 22LR has sold recently. lulz

Lots more details including ballistic tests & videos on Hornady's website here ('http://www.hornady.com/store/9MM-135-gr-FlexLock-Critical-DUTY/').

Thanks for looking!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p6wTSEm5d_U/VlUlbGt8agI/AAAAAAAANnI/LRr38S-EPQ4/s1440-Ic42/1124151923c%25257E2.jpg

Jer
11-27-15, 11:56
Black Friday bump. Note that I added a note on shipping as I've had a few PMs asking me about shipping. $10 flat fee will cover both shipping & Paypal fees for up to three boxes. If you need more PM me your zip code and I'll get you a total.

Jer
12-01-15, 15:38
The day after Cyber Monday bump!

Jer
12-21-15, 12:17
$145 gets three boxes to your door before Christmas!