PDA

View Full Version : 2016 - Speed Shooting Classes in VA / WV

Moltke
11-25-15, 15:08
2015 was a good year for me in the competition shooting world. I had 5 top 5 finishes shooting Irons divisions at major 3 Gun championships, took 5th place Irons division at 3 Gun Nationals, and I won my first "National Champion" title shooting Irons division at the US Carbine Association 2-Gun National Championship.

For those who don't know Irons division is really the no magnification / 1x optics only / red dot sight division because hardly anyone uses actual iron sights anymore. So if you have a red dot sight on an AR and you're interested in learning how to shoot it better then I can help you. Same goes for pistol shooting with semi-autos (no revolver experience so no revolver training, sorry).

Anyway, I'm putting this out as a call for interest for 2016 to anyone in the Virginia area. If you want to get better at pistol or carbine then PM me, below is a list of stuff I know I can help you with -

Mastering the Fundamentals

Stance
Grip
Sight Alignment
Trigger Control
Strong / Weak Shooting
Advanced Marksmanship

Speed Shooting

Quick draw
Multiple rounds on multiple targets
Various reload techniques
Movement & Shooting on the move
Working with obstacles

Competition Shooting

Game Planning
Visualization
Shot Calling
Gear Selection & Setup
Long Term Training

cfincham84
11-26-15, 23:24
Where in VA? Im on the coast. Yorktown.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Wake27
11-26-15, 23:43
Wish I was still in VA, I'd definitely be interested.

sidewaysil80
11-27-15, 07:27
I'll be pm'ing you shortly, very interested.

Moltke
11-27-15, 22:56
I live in northern Virginia, near the Sharpshooters range in Lorton and that is an easy place to go any weeknight for a short session. Otherwise I regularly train in a much more dynamic (multigun) and open (long range) format at Peacemaker National Training Center and Echo Valletly Training Center, both in West Virginia. Depending on what you want I can also travel for in/out of state for a group effort.

Wake27
11-28-15, 00:37
I live in northern Virginia, near the Sharpshooters range in Lorton and that is an easy place to go any weeknight for a short session. Otherwise I regularly train in a much more dynamic (multigun) and open (long range) format at Peacemaker National Training Center and Echo Valletly Training Center, both in West Virginia. Depending on what you want I can also travel for in/out of state for a group effort.

Damn, that's right where my parents are. Maybe next time I'm in town for a little while I'll shoot you a PM if that's cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moltke
12-01-15, 17:46
Sounds fine to me just give me some lead time