PDA

View Full Version : The Properly Titled Official M4Carbine Happy Thanksgiving Thread!

ColtSeavers
11-26-15, 09:40
Happy Thanksgiving to all, and have a wonderful day for those that do not partake!

cinco
11-26-15, 09:45
You too. Good time to remember the simple, pure things we can enjoy in our lifes. Stay safe to all who are working and out and about today.

sadmin
11-26-15, 09:50
Happy Thanks giving to all, old and new members. This board has changed a lot but it's still filled with a foundation of great information, knowledgeable and friendly mods and members. Have a blessed day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBossman
11-26-15, 09:58
Happy federally legislated Fourth Thursday In November Holiday to all!

ColtSeavers
11-26-15, 16:02
Seems someone's made a thread that was about something that may have been about Thanksgiving but sure as hell didn't want anyone else to know and decided to edit their thread title long after the fact, even after this thread was made because of that. Oh well.

Mauser KAR98K
11-26-15, 20:25
No, it was edited for me.

Happy Thanksgiving. Coming to you from the road.

26 Inf
11-26-15, 20:46
Happy Thanksgiving. Great day, first time in several years that all of my children and their families have been able to be together. Good food and seeing two generations of kids playing together was fun. Hope all had as enjoyable day as we had.

Inkslinger
11-26-15, 21:21
Happy Thanksgiving! I had to wipe gravy off my phone to type this. Picture this in flannel pajamas
That would be me!