PDA

View Full Version : Active shooting in San Bernadino, CA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Cincinnatus
12-02-15, 13:42
The news is just breaking that there is an active shooting in San Bernadino, CA.
News claims already that " as many as 20 people may have been shot."

tb-av
12-02-15, 13:43
Just hearing maybe 3 shooters and on the loose.

NBC Live just said no news on deaths.

RIDE
12-02-15, 13:44
20 shot
12 killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tb-av
12-02-15, 13:46
Responding to Active Shooter at Social Services Facility. -- Apparently deals with developmental disability people per NBC

Inland Regional Center - per Lt. Lawhead --- yes, that's his real name.

RIDE
12-02-15, 13:47
First responders being evacuated due to suspicious item found.

Alex V
12-02-15, 13:49
Cops were at a training excersise locally. Responded quickly.

Coincidence?

RIDE
12-02-15, 13:59

Coincidence?

Not rhetorical, as I'm genuinely interested in the answer., but do you truly and actually believe that this event is setup by the gov?

Alex V
12-02-15, 14:01
Not rhetorical, as I'm genuinely interested in the answer., but do you truly and actually believe that this event is setup by the gov?

No. I don't believe it was. Would never put it past the gov. But don't believe it was. That one tidbid is similar to ones we heard about Sandy Hook tho. There was an active shooter excersise being conducted around the time and area of that shooting. I dunno. Maybe just a freaky coincidence.

tb-av
12-02-15, 14:06
Alex Vasquez NBC video guy said he saw 20 injured come out and at one time 6 in the back of a pickup. If that many came out injured, That doesn't sound good for what the inside may hold.

Couldn't get the guy's name... but he claimed to have heard of two guys in black "Military" gear. The reporter cautioned that that may not be accurate.

RIDE
12-02-15, 14:08
No. I don't believe it was. Would never put it past the gov. But don't believe it was. That one tidbid is similar to ones we heard about Sandy Hook tho. There was an active shooter excersise being conducted around the time and area of that shooting. I dunno. Maybe just a freaky coincidence.

Thanks for the response. It's appreciated.

I too really wouldn't put much past them (gov) either. I just think these types of things would be near impossible to stage/be behind without someone deciding to make some $ and blow the whistle.
Even then it would be idiotic to do it in a communist no-guns state like CT and CA.
It would have much more effect and fit their ridiculous argument if it were in free states like TX, MT, WY, FL, etc.

The crap going down in CT and CA actually lends more credibility to the pro-2A side as the bad stuff always goes down where gun laws are the most strict.

tb-av
12-02-15, 14:14
Two fire engines just left and it looks like two more trying to get out. That sort of suggests somebody has figured out what's going on.

Vandal
12-02-15, 14:16
Great, here we go again.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 14:18
KTLA 5 live news feed video link:

http://ktla.com/on-air/live-streaming/

RIDE
Robot going in to explode a suspicious device.

No BG's down/stopped.

Concerns that all 3 shooters have escaped the area.

jmp45
Reporting now that they may have left in a black suv..

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 14:20

Coincidence?

I don't go to the complete dark side on this. I more think that they get an unclear, ambitious intel hit. They don't want to reveal sources and methods, so they just happen to have an excercise going. Sure, a little black helicopter, but in a good way.

I don't get the target? There are always reports of multiple assailants in the beginning. Former employee?

Prayers for the families and the first responders.

tb-av
12-02-15, 14:23
One guy's wife told him somebody came in next to her office. started shooting, bodies on the floor. They barricaded themselves in room.

Another text from a girl to father. shooting, we are in office, pray for us as we wait for Police, we are locked in office.

Vandal
12-02-15, 14:24
What else is in that building other than social services? What I've found so far is they provide various services for those with developmental disabilities. I don't understand the target selection other than "soft".

JulyAZ
12-02-15, 14:27
California? No way they have laws that prevent this.

Averageman
12-02-15, 14:27
What a tragedy, of all of the places a school/facility for the disabled.
Terrorism?

tb-av
12-02-15, 14:30
KNBC reporting 3 dead now. 20 + injured

Vandal
12-02-15, 14:32
What a tragedy, of all of the places a school/facility for the disabled.
Terrorism?

San Bernadino, can't rule out gang related either but it would be a little abnormal for bangers to shoot up a facility like that.

TAZ
12-02-15, 14:34

Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Governments have a long history of goofy behavior; even our own. To dismiss simply cause it can't happen here is naive. With that stated I'd like to see some evidence to prove it was/is a conspiracy.

austinN4
12-02-15, 14:35
San Bernadino, can't rule out gang related either but it would be a little abnormal for bangers to shoot up a facility like that.

Insert very.....

RIDE
12-02-15, 14:44
Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Governments have a long history of goofy behavior; even our own. To dismiss simply cause it can't happen here is naive. With that stated I'd like to see some evidence to prove it was/is a conspiracy.

I wouldn't dismiss anything. See my previous post.

Talon167
12-02-15, 14:46
This is the part where none of the news outlets know what's going on, and in an attempt to one-up each other they report anything and everything.

Vandal
12-02-15, 14:48
Hilary has already sent a tweet out saying "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H"

The bad guy(s) are still on the loose, victims still being triaged and bodies on scene and she fires off that crap. I really shouldn't be surprised she didn't mention the victims, she doesn't give a shit about the victims.

jmp45
12-02-15, 14:50
Hilary has already sent a tweet out saying "I refuse to accept this as normal. We must take action to stop gun violence now. -H"

The bad guy(s) are still on the loose, victims still being triaged and bodies on scene and she fires off that crap. I really shouldn't be surprised she didn't mention the victims, she doesn't give a shit about the victims.

Yep, time to stand up to the NRA... Obama should be yapping again any minute.

kwelz
12-02-15, 14:55
We are well and truly boned. Too many too close together. The libtards are getting way to much ammunition to use.

scooter22
12-02-15, 14:56
I'm sorry, but to think that these types of events are beyond the gov is naive.

I have a hard time believing that the frequency of these types of events are just a coincidence.

Not saying it's necessarily the case, but it's at least plausible.

Alex V
12-02-15, 14:56
Airspace being cleared? WTF Now they have Stingers and RPGs?

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 14:59

Coincidence?

The PD I use to work for held SWAT training days every month as we did not have a full time team. There was a shooting involving transit police (separate agency) on a train in our city, the perp fled across the street from the platform into a large industrial plant. Our SWAT team was several miles away fully dressed out for a training exercise on a college campus. They were called out and arrived in minutes of the shooting to clear the massive plant.

Averageman
12-02-15, 14:59
I'm guessing "Gun Free Zone" and with Kalifornia's gun laws and likely zero security this would be the target for these sick F'ers to pick.
Throw it right back at them if they blame the guns, this is a perfect example of how misguided Liberal legislation kills people.

jpmuscle
12-02-15, 15:00
Talk about a soft target..... Sad.

Sh*t pi*ses me off

scooter22
12-02-15, 15:01
I love how there's always a coincidental "drill" when this shit happens...

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 15:01
I don't get the target? There are always reports of multiple assailants in the beginning. Former employee?

At this point no one knows for sure but considering the reports of three shooters it would appear this building was simply a soft target, aka easy kills high body count.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 15:03
Airspace being cleared? WTF Now they have Stingers and RPGs?

Probably more to do with the fact that the authorities don't want the perp(s) watching LE via news helicopters and they need the air space for multiple medevac helicopters.

jmp45
12-02-15, 15:05
I'm guessing ISIS or related homegrown. If they find out to that be the case the left rhetoric may be squelched a bit.

tog
12-02-15, 15:14
I too, just don't get the target.

nova3930
12-02-15, 15:17
Bizarre isn't the word for this. 3 guys shoot up a place for the mentally disabled, then do a slow speed SUV escape?

Doesn't make sense as run of the mill criminals. Doesn't really make sense as a terrorism target. And when have 3 disgruntled employees ever gotten together on shoot-em-up?

Occam's razor, the media screwed up and it's not 3 guys......

Arik
12-02-15, 15:17
I too, just don't get the target.
No normal, sane person does

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ABNAK
12-02-15, 15:18
For the umpteenth time I'll say this:

I refuse to sacrifice my rights for the acts of lunatics, sociopaths, criminals, or terrorists, no matter how heinous that act may be.

scooter22
12-02-15, 15:19

I refuse to sacrifice my rights for the acts of lunatics, sociopaths, criminals, or terrorists, no matter how heinous that act may be.

Ding ding ding!

When will people understand the importance of freedom?

cinco
12-02-15, 15:26
Another thread I visited mentioned shooting happened during a banquet for county employees...

ETA - Here's a link and quote...

http://www.people.com/article/san-bernardino-shooting-reports-12-dead-developmental-disability-center

Brandon Hunt, an IRC employee, told CNN that at the time of the shooting, a banquet with county personnel was taking place. Hunt told the network that no IRC employees were hurt.

l8apex
12-02-15, 15:27
Unconfirmed that Black SUV found abandoned, too many to confirm. Somehow this seems planned better than most other incidents.

BBossman
12-02-15, 15:32
I wish Fox would cut from Shep and check in with a lady at a nail salon...

cinco
12-02-15, 15:38
I wish Fox would cut from Shep and check in with a lady at a nail salon...

Is she hot?

ColtSeavers
12-02-15, 15:38
Thoughts and prayers for the victims.

Outlander Systems
12-02-15, 15:43
The comments there are like a dog-pile of mindless liberal talking points.

Drinking game: Shot of JD every time some shitbird says NRA, or "We need to ban guns".

Get ready for a hangover, fellas...

Another thread I visited mentioned shooting happened during a banquet for county employees...

ETA - Here's a link and quote...

http://www.people.com/article/san-bernardino-shooting-reports-12-dead-developmental-disability-center

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 15:44
I'll repost this from page one, live news feed link via KTLA 5. Way better than any cable BS news.

BBossman
12-02-15, 15:45
Is she hot?

No idea, Fox's go to source in Colorado Springs was a lady in a nail salon. It was actually better programming than listening to these news readers babble on...

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 15:45
Unconfirmed that Black SUV found abandoned, too many to confirm. Somehow this seems planned better than most other incidents.

I'm surprised there hadn't been other similar incidents while this one was going on. Perhaps this was simply a trial run.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 15:46
I believe this to my core but i feel like we are becoming 2nd class citizens because we believe in our rights. God knows I've talked till i was blue in the face defending the 2nd. And i get labeled as just "crazy white boy" or "the next Eric Frein". Doesn't matter if its terrorist,criminals lunatics doing it. They believe its a gun issue. Christ even the BLM crowd is saying they want gun control at least in my area. All i keep seeing in my head is eric holder video about brain washing people about firearms.

tb-av
12-02-15, 15:49
I'm surprised there hadn't been other similar incidents while this one was going on. Perhaps this was simply a trial run.

Something happened in Atlanta this morning... not sure what it was.

Obama has just said, he's not sure what went on but he knows it can stop through bi-partisan work because this sort of thing doesn't happen in other countries.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 15:52
Both Obama AND Hilary have stated similar things in the wake of this incident and the last one that "I'm not accepting this a normal thing". Watch the language they almost mimic each other. Gun control use to be the forbidden taboo subject for the Dems, now they are running on it and Obama has stated that will be his biggest goal of his last year in office.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 15:58
police are confirming more then one shooter and did leave in a dark colored suv

tb-av
12-02-15, 15:59
Chief just said upwards of 14 dead, shooters gone, no idea why it happened.

===========
some had reported they were masked... this is sounding like a terrorist hit.

wilson1911
12-02-15, 16:00
14 dead

14 wounded

they got away in a dark SUV

devildogljb
12-02-15, 16:02
they are not sure of much. But Hilary and Obama know tougher gun laws or banning guns could of stopped all of this.

PatrioticDisorder
I'm guessing ISIS or related homegrown. If they find out to that be the case the left rhetoric may be squelched a bit.

Odd target for ISIS, however there are some reports people listening to police scanners heard the name "Farooq Sayeed" as a BOLO, reportedly someone who works there... But I tend not to trust early reports so who knows. Police just said at news conference "terrorism is not ruled out."

Split66
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/12443/web

live scanner feed.

tb-av
12-02-15, 16:05
Seems to me it would be easy pickin's for ISIS or ISIS wannabe. Soft target, lunch time, makes get away easier.

Coal Dragger
12-02-15, 16:06
So these assholes have a 2+ hour head start to ditch the vehicle, change clothes/appearance, ditch weapons, and disappear. Yeah..... they're gone.

Not sure the target or the purpose of this attack, but it wasn't as amateurish as most of these incidents. Looks like they were disciplined to the point they got in, did the deed, and got out.

Bad news for sure.

Koshinn
12-02-15, 16:08
As of a minute ago, 14 confirmed dead and 14 wounded according to the press event / police chief.

jmp45
12-02-15, 16:08
Seems to me it would be easy pickin's for ISIS or ISIS wannabe. Soft target, lunch time, makes get away easier.

That's what I was thinking.. homegrown cell. Creeped away to shoot another day?

Was the shooting only in the conference room party or random on the way in and out? If it was the party only, probably not terrorist related. Maybe a hit then.

Koshinn
12-02-15, 16:11
I love how there's always a coincidental "drill" when this shit happens...

It's not "always", and drills are held so often that it'd be hard to conduct a mass shooting in which there isn't a somewhat nearby drill being held.

ralph
12-02-15, 16:11
As of a minute ago, 14 confirmed dead and 14 wounded according to the press event / police chief.

Here we go again... Another Sandy Hook....

SilverBullet432
12-02-15, 16:21
If that's not domestic terrorism then I don't know what is. RIP. Hope they kill the SOBs.

jpmuscle
12-02-15, 16:23
Someone please punch Shep in the face. So annoying.

jmp45
12-02-15, 16:26
Someone please punch Shep in the face. So annoying.

+1 almost as bad as the constant med commercials on fox.

ralph
12-02-15, 16:34
I guess what I don't understand is, why? Why would possibly 3 people go shoot up from what I understand, a Christmas party for county employees? Drug/Gang related? Religion of peace wanting to make a statement? I did see Hillary's already flapping her cocksuckers for gun control while the bodies are still warm..

BuzzinSATX
12-02-15, 16:36
+1 almost as bad as the constant med commercials on fox.

Moose posted this link earlier in the thread...it is excellent local coverage

scooter22
12-02-15, 16:39
If that's not domestic terrorism then I don't know what is. RIP. Hope they kill the SOBs.

Interesting, considering WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SUSPECTS.

jerrysimons
12-02-15, 16:41
Egression is not the MO of jihadis typically in these sort of attacks. I bet either anti-gov domestic type a la Tim Mcveigh or jihadis with a plan to do more damage later and perhaps lacking the explosives to go out with a bang...

Alex V
12-02-15, 16:43
Also reports they were in black masks. Hadjis don't tend to try and hide their faces. They want people to know who did it.

sadmin
Live Reddit feed for those who can't watch-

https://www.reddit.com/live/w0nn1o5hu90y

devildogljb
Well we may know one thing. I just seen a picture of spent brass on the black top looks a lot like .223 or 5.56 brass. From what i understand no rounds were fired by police since they got there after the incident.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 16:44
Just heard on the scanner they found a rifle .22 long rifle.

Travis B
12-02-15, 16:45
Well we may know one thing. I just seen a picture of spent brass on the black top looks a lot like .223 or 5.56 brass. From what i understand no rounds were fired by police since they got there after the incident.

Chief reported a long gun was used but he didn't give more details than that.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 16:45
Very weird event, all around.

With the quick response near by (Reported response time is 3-5 minutes) and the details we have thus far- it really seems like a planned hit of sorts. Wearing black with black masks- long guns, "tactical stuff" -whatever that may be?.

Cartel comes to mind. If it is truly 3 or more gunmen "with a purpose" (As reported) it has to be terrorist, cartel, gang or organized crime related.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Bullocks to President Obamao and Hitlery- they are both shameful pieces of crap that deserve a small cold cell and three squares a day.

Shep is an idiot- his delivery is so annoying and he is such a pretentious little bitch-boy. One of those people you just want to smack the shit out of. He's terrible at reporting off the cuff.

Prayers to the victims and family's. Hope they find the A-holes who did it.

-Edited to add:
This event may have been planned out to be a distraction from a larger/later event. Keep local LEO's and responders tied up at this event and then go BIG somewhere else. I hope that's not the case though.

Outlander Systems
12-02-15, 16:59
Farooq Saeed has been identified as the possible San Bernardino shooting suspect, who reports indicate walked into a medical facility for people with developmental disabilities and opened fire.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2605302/farooq-saeed-possible-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-identified-by-news-outlets-police-manhunt-continues/

Koshinn
12-02-15, 16:59
Random guy in armor, boonie hat, and a laptop.

http://i.imgur.com/wpRY5PO.png

Hoplophile
12-02-15, 17:03
Random guy in armor, boonie hat, and a laptop.

http://i.imgur.com/wpRY5PO.png
In the thread on TOS there's a member posting from the location who was unable to get back to his hotel because of the police cordon...

jpmuscle
Ha.

Side note, who's the reporter?

PatrioticDisorder
I guess what I don't understand is, why? Why would possibly 3 people go shoot up from what I understand, a Christmas party for county employees? Drug/Gang related? Religion of peace wanting to make a statement? I did see Hillary's already flapping her cocksuckers for gun control while the bodies are still warm..

Christmas party, my guess is this is why the time & place of the attack was chosen. I can tell by that dirtbag BHO's facial expression when he said "we don't know the motives" he in fact did know the motives and it didn't fit his template. All the clues are pointing towards a jihadi attack.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 17:05
Soft body armour at best, probably a just a chest rig? Press tags?

LowSpeed_HighDrag
12-02-15, 17:07
Also reports they were in black masks. Hadjis don't tend to try and hide their faces. They want people to know who did it.

Tell me more about Islamists not wearing masks...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=masked%20islamic%20terrorist

You're comment blows my mind. Thats almost ALL I ever see them wearing...

Averageman
12-02-15, 17:09
Farooq Saeed?

Must be a Baptist.

BH321
12-02-15, 17:11
Shots being fired by suspects in a black SUV. Suspect in the trunk shooting through back windows according to scanner feed.

EDIT: One suspect down in northbound lane. May or may not be related to the shooting earlier today.

cbx
12-02-15, 17:12
Another soft target. Ever notice there's never incidents like this at gun shows, shot show. Nra show, or cabelas?

Headlines never read "gunman smoked by seven patrons at cabelas"

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:12
http://www.inquisitr.com/2605302/farooq-saeed-possible-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-identified-by-news-outlets-police-manhunt-continues/

So a guy named Farooq Saeed and two own known companions are suspected of shooting up a Christmas party.

Obviously this might be an Islamic terror attack on Christians or at the least a Christian holiday party, I'l take bets this will be classified as work place violence.

tb-av
12-02-15, 17:13
That's what I was thinking.. homegrown cell. Creeped away to shoot another day?

Was the shooting only in the conference room party or random on the way in and out? If it was the party only, probably not terrorist related. Maybe a hit then.

The shooting took place in the only unsecured building on the campus. It is a rental facility. I have two co0nflicting stories.
A. It was being prepped/staged for an event tomorrow
B. The event was today

But either way these were rental people in this unsecured building. I also don't think they were people of any special group. Just easy targets.

Also our local talk radio quy who is Ex-LEO from Philly ... his reporting of the name heard on the scanner. Name mentioned above I forgot what it was,,, Saeed<sp>... anyway... supposedly he left nervously about 20 minutes before it happened.

When the Police Chief tells you it was apparent they were on a mission and at the -least- domestic terror you know something is up.

cbx
12-02-15, 17:15
So a guy named Farooq Saeed and two own known companions are suspected of shooting up a Christmas party.

Obviously this might be an Islamic terror attack on Christians or at the least a Christian holiday party, I'l take bets this will be classified as work place violence.
The guy sounds like a Lutheran. I just don't see with a name like farooq him being mooselimb.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:15
Shots being fired by suspects in a black SUV. Suspect in the trunk shooting through back windows according to scanner feed.

EDIT: One suspect down in northbound lane. May or may not be related to the shooting earlier today.

Yeah according to the live feed a ton of vehicles just peeled out of the staging are enroute to this pursuit/shoot out.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:16
SO has a runner . . .

Shots fired, Bearcat requested.

Averageman
12-02-15, 17:17
Shoot out, dark SUV, multiple shots exchanged.

tb-av
12-02-15, 17:18
[QUOTE=Moose-Knuckle;2222137 I'l take bets this will be classified as work place violence.[/QUOTE]

Not after Paris. People are getting tired of this BS.

UPDATE... one suspect shot.

Moose-Knuckle
News copter just showed dead suspect in a pool of blood.

SilverBullet432

Happend on the US Homeland. (Domestic) I consider that an act of terror. Fits my description just fine. YMMV.

devildogljb
2 down with the black suv reports of dark skinned males. One apparently in custody when he was trying to run at a store parking lot. PD waiting for Armored vehicle before approaching vehicle.

wilson1911
12-02-15, 17:19
My vote goes for disgruntled worker. If I had to choose, it would be a jihadi so maybe we would stop the welcome wagon for refugee's.

I do find it odd that no one has mentioned they may have recognized any of the shooters if they were there for a hit, well unless they are dead. Jihad's would have killed everyone, then hit their panic button.

No matter what it's going to be worse than the last few have been since it is Komifornia.

Airhasz
12-02-15, 17:21
2 down with the black suv reports of dark skinned males. One apparently in custody when he was trying to run at a store parking lot. PD waiting for Armored vehicle before approaching vehicle.

tb-av
12-02-15, 17:22
Code 4 one in custody whatever that means.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 17:23
Ive been listening to the police scanner the whole time and all i heard was one description on one guy. Dark skin male and i believe thats the one laying in the road now and theres one down in the suv. I do know they have one in custody who tried to run in a parking lot.

26 Inf
12-02-15, 17:24

Generally if someone says 'I'm Code-4' it means I'm in control of the situation, no additional needed.

Whiskey_Bravo

No further assistance needed

Korgs130
I'll repost this from page one, live news feed link via KTLA 5. Way better than any cable BS news.

Thanks for sharing this link. Pretty incredible to listen to everthing unfold.

Whiskey_Bravo
scanner saying additional suspect running near 1818 almond.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:25

Code 4 is typically "No Further Assistance".

Edit to add: Sorry was typing same time other were who already answered this.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 17:25
Also reported that the SUV may have Utah plates. But i think i heard that on fox news.

Crow Hunter
12-02-15, 17:26
My initial thought when hearing the description of what had happened, I was thinking that one of the cartels (Zetas) decided to do a hit on someone at the party.

I honestly would rather it be a loony tune with a gun or jihadis. If America has gotten to the point that cartels feel that they can do Tihuana style daylight raids on public servants, we are truly doomed and in my lifetime.

I haven't heard anyone say that there were any Aloha Snackbar's being thrown around. Of course, that would probably be "forgotten" by the media.

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 17:27
repeating they have one in custody

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 17:28
scanner saying "dude in backseat still breathing with AR strapped to his chest"

Pipe bomb located as well

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:28
Suspect SUV contains possible IED.

typing same time as above.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 17:29
ever since the eric frein thing near my home and where i work i keep a scanner on my phone download Em.RadioFree on your smart phone. And reports of the guy running on almond street is not related. Just heard on the scanner the guy in the back of the SUV is breathing and has a AR

Thanks for sharing this link. Pretty incredible to listen to envy thing unfold.

tb-av
12-02-15, 17:34
So it sounds like they have 2, but have gone to some some undisclosed location... Now did they already kill one also? I'm trying to figure if they got them all adn are now, what it sounds like, trying to clean up potential bombs?

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 17:35
pretty sure there is a dead dude in the middle of the road

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:35
So it sounds like they have 2, but have gone to some some undisclosed location... Now did they already kill one also?

One is dead on the street, possible another one still in the SUV. I think dead cause the teams around the vehicle are acting casual now.

LEO injured taken two hospital according so SBPD scanner.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 17:37
scanner saying "dude in backseat still breathing with AR strapped to his chest"

Pipe bomb located as well

Hit men use pipe bombs? I do think it is interesting in that where they struck is as far from downtown as you can pretty much get...

l8apex
12-02-15, 17:37
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/02/0d747ca8849255ee477b644d95845121.jpg

Suspect still in back seat

Suspect detained on Cooley by Marshalls

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 17:38

a "few" bullet holes in that thing.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:39
SBPD scanner says USMS have a suspect in custody.

tb-av
I think the guy they caught was not involved. It still sounds like one missing.

Whiskey_Bravo
One is dead on the street, possible another one still in the SUV. I think dead cause the teams around the vehicle are acting casual now.

LEO injured taken two hospital according so SBPD scanner.

Live feed still shows them holding guns at the SUV from the bearcats, just moved the bearcat as well.

Irish
12-02-15, 17:41
Egression is not the MO of jihadis typically in these sort of attacks...

Tactics change. In CONUS, with "limited" amounts of active jihadis, do you inflict more damage by going out in a blaze of glory or by making planned attacks, hauling ass, and taking out more innocents thereafter? The military and police aren't the only ones with evolving tactics.

Not to say that this is the case here but it very well could be... Hope the guilty get their due justice.

Irish
12-02-15, 17:41
Nevermind.

jmp45
12-02-15, 17:42
Awesome, a good guy with a gun led to the finish of this.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:44
Live feed still shows them holding guns at the SUV from the bearcats, just moved the bearcat as well.

Yeah now an EOD Skidsteer on scene.

nova3930
12-02-15, 17:47
Yeah now an EOD Skidsteer on scene.

They make every kind of skid steer attachment you can think of but I didn't know EOD was among them...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

FlyingHunter
12-02-15, 17:48
Prayers to all of those affected by this senseless tragedy. Special thanks and Bravo to the Police taking the heat to these bad guys.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 17:51
Pulling body of suspect out of SUV. Two dead now.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 17:53
Feds reporting one of the shooters was at the meeting; left angry- and then came back with 2 others and open fired.

Whiskey_Bravo
Used the Skid Steer to drag him out of the back seat.

Moose-Knuckle
Possible more suspects.

Units searching a church in the area and a Wells Fargo.

An Amazon employee reported shots and bolted but they think that there was no shot now and the employee was simply scared.

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 17:54
Feds reporting one of the shooters was at the meeting; left angry- and then came back with 2 others and open fired.

So he left angry and was able to assemble 2 other guys and weapons and assault the place and get away all in the time frame of the meeting? Not buying it.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 17:56
So he left angry and was able to assemble 2 other guys and weapons and assault the place and get away all in the time frame of the meeting? Not buying it.

Sounds fishy to me also. That's what they are reporting. Who knows what we will find out as information comes out and the story evolves.

Latest: Confirmed one dead in vehicle one dead at scene and another active scene. Barricaded man in home near car scene is thought to be one of the suspects...

kwelz

Yeah that makes no sense. He may have gone in ahead to scout the place but there is no way he was supposed to be there.

Whiskey_Bravo
Fox is reporting one barricaded in a house near by.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 17:57

Yeah i agree with you.

SilverBullet432
12-02-15, 18:01

Suspect detained on Cooley by Marshalls

Is that an expidition or a navigator? Either way not your typical crook getaway car. Cartel rolls in style..

six8
12-02-15, 18:02
Looks like a Ford Expedition. I bet it's a rental

wilson1911
12-02-15, 18:03
Everyone notice the chopper camera zoomed out as soon as the body came out ? It looked like all black clothing to me. Looks like a black guy.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 18:04
House suspect barricaded in is actually a church. Police surrounding it.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 18:07
Everyone notice the chopper camera zoomed out as soon as the body came out ? It looked like all black clothing to me. Looks like a black guy.

Telemundo we are not, US news won't on purpose show dead bodies on live air. They also panned out when when they happened upon the dead body of the suspect in the street.

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 18:10
Telemundo we are not, US news won't on purpose show dead bodies on live air. They also panned out when when they happened upon the dead body of the suspect in the street.

Fox showed the. Drag the batty out and it laying there for a while.

nova3930
12-02-15, 18:10

And finally one of the talking heads has that thought

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

wilson1911
12-02-15, 18:11
I''m just waiting for them to say what his nationality is.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 18:11
Fox showed the. Drag the batty out and it laying there for a while.

The post I was quoting referred to the KTLA news copter.

I don't watch cable BS.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 18:13
Looks like they are going house to house now. Reminiscent of Boston.

Whiskey_Bravo
12-02-15, 18:14

Yep. Seems very similar

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 18:15

I was thinking the same thing, another reason to keep a carbine at the ready and within reach while at home.

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 18:19
I was thinking the same thing, another reason to keep a carbine at the ready and within reach while at home.

I like to keep one in the truck also. Can't have a round chambered in CO but I still feel better with a carbine in just about every situation I can legally do so.

This is one of the cases we should point to when people say "You don't need to take a gun there!" Oh yeah, evil is everywhere not only where you WANT it to be.

T2C
12-02-15, 18:21
If the media would focus on getting information about the victims, it would give us some insight to motive.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 18:21
They keep reporting of the guy who left angry. Still cant imagine that would be related.

wilson1911
12-02-15, 18:23
Don't we all have multiple guns in every room in the house ?

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 18:24
They keep reporting of the guy who left angry. Still cant imagine that would be related.

Christmas party, maybe he went in there talking religious jihadi shit, people told him to **** off as he expected and got his jihadi buddies, not sure but seems plausible to me...

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 18:24
If the media would focus on getting information about the victims, it would give us some insight to motive.

It's been reported than San Bernardino County employees were having some sort of awards banquet / Christmas party. Building has card readers for entry.

Moose-Knuckle
12-02-15, 18:25
Don't we all have multiple guns in every room in the house ?

Not if you have small children or grandchildren.

T2C
12-02-15, 18:29
It's been reported than San Bernardino County employees were having some sort of awards banquet / Christmas party. Building has card readers for entry.

That was reported in the news earlier. Which employees? What do they manage?

Why multiple shooters? Why did they use firearms instead of explosive devices, which would be more efficient? Firearms are a bit more personal than explosives. Why didn't they flee San Bernadino or ditch their vehicle?

At face value it sounds like a local based group that had an axe to grind with county government, but we don't have sufficient information to form a sound opinion.

Caeser25
12-02-15, 18:35
That was reported in the news earlier. Which employees? What do they manage?

Why multiple shooters? Why did they use firearms instead of explosive devices, which would be more efficient? Firearms are a bit more personal than explosives. Why didn't they flee San Bernadino or ditch their vehicle?

At face value it sounds like a local based group that had an axe to grind with county government, but we don't have sufficient information to form a sound opinion.

I suspect it's harder to smuglle explosives into the US than Europe.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 18:36
According to Foxnews Feds are theorizing that the gentlemen was at the Christmas party/awards thing to see if cretin targets were there acted mad left came back with his buddies and started shooting.

tog
12-02-15, 18:39

He must have had a plan to put into action for some type of response. All of this just doesn't sound like spontaneous action.

T2C
12-02-15, 18:39
I suspect it's harder to smuglle explosives into the US than Europe.

I do not think it would be difficult to steal or find materials to manufacture explosives in the U.S.

jpmuscle
12-02-15, 18:41
According to Foxnews Feds are theorizing that the gentlemen was at the Christmas party/awards thing to see if cretin targets were there acted mad left came back with his buddies and started shooting.
I think they said that was all speculation as LE didn't put that out to them.

Inkslinger
12-02-15, 18:42

Let's say the part of a gunman being at the event is true. Why would they leave in a manner to attract attention to themselves?

Also if it is a Christmas party, that would be a perfect target for enemies of Christianity.

T2C
12-02-15, 18:50

It's been reported it was a San Bernadino Department of Mental Health Christmas party by someone who was in attendance.

Inkslinger
12-02-15, 18:52
Eyewitnesses description, scruffy looking, dark hair and facial hair.

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 18:54
Eyewitnesses description, scruffy looking, dark hair and facial hair.

Sounds like a jihadi...

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 18:56
Cartel or Mooselimbs. Almost has to be one or the other.

tog
12-02-15, 18:56
Did I hear the guy of fox correctly-"shotgun and AKs"?

devildogljb
12-02-15, 18:57
Beats the hell out of me. And still haven't heard any type of description other then what i stated earlier that i heard PD reporting over the radios of a dark skin male.

Let's say the part of a gunman being at the event is true. Why would they leave in a manner to attract attention to themselves?

Also if it is a Christmas party, that would be a perfect target for enemies of Christianity.

T2C
12-02-15, 18:59
Did I hear the guy of fox correctly-"shotgun and AKs"?

Shepard Smith will say or repeat anything, so I would take that with a grain of salt. Greta Van Susteren has asked solid questions of Smith and tactfully waved the B.S. Flag after he made statements.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 18:59
i stand corrected. If it is how can this be they are a peaceful religion and those scary men beheading people on the net are contained.:confused:

BH321
12-02-15, 19:00
Screen cap of the body of one of the suspects that was posted on Reddit. Warning, fairly graphic image https://i.imgur.com/e7FUVft.png

SilverBullet432
12-02-15, 19:03
Wearing shorts?

Inkslinger
12-02-15, 19:04
Also, if someone was being specifically targeted, wouldn't there be a more efficient, less conspicuous approach? Or is it a hit disguised as a terrorist attack?

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:06
Also, if someone was being specifically targeted, wouldn't there be a more efficient, less conspicuous approach? Or is it a hit disguised as a terrorist attack?

It could have been multiple targets. Time will tell. This event is quite odd- based on the small amount of info we have thus far.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 19:06
Ugh. Ruger mini14s with 20 round mags, iron sights and folding stocks ? Is that the San Beradino Sheriffs? Not what I want to take into a gun fight.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 19:09
Wearing shorts?

Cut pants off for suicide explosives?

kwelz
12-02-15, 19:09
I just heard them say IED located on the police Scanner.

ramairthree
12-02-15, 19:11
Ugh. Ruger mini14s with 20 round mags, iron sights and folding stocks ? Is that the San Beradino Sheriffs? Not what I want to take into a gun fight.

I pity the fool!

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:11
Watching this unfold keeps reminding me of Boston and the house to house searches there. I keep thinking of what would happen if an event like this happened near me and my house one of the ones they came to. I would be in full kit/prepared in case the suspect(s) came to my house.

Wouldn't you fellows gear up if this type of event was unfolding in your 'hood?

I keep thinking of how to handle this situation- if LEO's showed up at my door with me in full kit, it doesn't make me have any warm and fuzzies...

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:13
"Farooq Saed" name keeps coming up. But of course there is no indication of Islamist :rolleyes: terrorist attacks...

SteveS
12-02-15, 19:13
Watching this unfold keeps reminding me of Boston and the house to house searches there. I keep thinking of what would happen if an event like this happened near me and my house one of the ones they came to. I would be in full kit/prepared in case the suspect(s) came to my house.

I keep thinking of how to handle this situation- if LEO's showed up at my door with me in full kit, it doesn't make me have any warm and fuzzies...
What is the need to get all dressed up so to say?

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:15
What is the need to get all dressed up so to say?

Putting on a plate carrier and grabbing a rifle when an active shooter is in your neighborhood isn't "Dressing up" in my world- it is preparing just in case. Shouldn't have said "Full kit"- just a plate carrier and rifle in this situation wouldn't be fun to deal with house to house and the tense LEO's conducting them.

newyork
12-02-15, 19:16
"Farooq Saed" name keeps coming up. But of course there is no indication of Islamist :rolleyes: terrorist attacks...

What is he an Irish guy? ;)

SteveS
12-02-15, 19:17
I understand the situation.

Inkslinger

I don't think I would be all geared up. I would be armed. I also imagine I would be well aware of what's going on outside and not be taken by surprise by police coming to my door.

THCDDM4
What is he an Irish guy? ;)

Gotta be IRA not mooselimbs...:jester:

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:19
I don't think I would be all geared up. I would be armed. I also imagine I would be well aware of what's going on outside and not be taken by surprise by police coming to my door.

I followed up my post with a more specifics. Just a plate carrier and rifle. I shouldn't have written "Full Kit"- wasn't what I meant, but my brain typed it.

I don't intend to derail the thread with this thought. Just something I always think about when stuff like this happens. Back to the event/story...

Firefly
12-02-15, 19:23
See...I decided to go out today. Plink. Cheer up.

Then I see all this. Don't want to speculate but would not be surprised if it were some bullshit Islamic people.

Yes, this WILL be used against us on our rights and you know, if it were Muslims then it will happen again. Because we are dumping them over here wholesale.

And we may be entering a new dark age of paranoia and hostility.
It's like....ever see Children of Men? Where people were always leery of random terrorism? Like that.

All because people can't simply let things be. No...I don't care about your religion, your god, or your customs.

Just leave people alone. Because America is not the place.
Because nobody trusts the government, the police, or anybody else.

But this can easily be a hostile country if you are an outsider.
Homeboy busting slack will kill Haji just as dead as Bubba in his 4XL Gucciflage.

So I expect more hostility and more hatred. We aren't homogeneous, we don't get along here. We're like THE global Springer Show family but...while we can murder each other and so on...we have a habit of really being cruel to outsiders.

So....whether broadcasted or not, a lot of unlikely folks have been stockpiling guns and I think these ME smegheads are going to find out the hard way that the government can pass all the laws they like but they can't really keep us from doing what we got to do if need be.

There's a saying in the hood. "Man when it's on, it's on."

Preaching to the choir, but dig on that. It's true.

ColtSeavers
12-02-15, 19:30
See...I decided to go out today. Plink. Cheer up.

Then I see all this. Don't want to speculate but would not be surprised if it were some bullshit Islamic people.

Yes, this WILL be used against us on our rights and you know, if it were Muslims then it will happen again. Because we are dumping them over here wholesale.

And we may be entering a new dark age of paranoia and hostility.
It's like....ever see Children of Men? Where people were always leery of random terrorism? Like that.

All because people can't simply let things be. No...I don't care about your religion, your god, or your customs.

Just leave people alone. Because America is not the place.
Because nobody trusts the government, the police, or anybody else.

But this can easily be a hostile country if you are an outsider.
Homeboy busting slack will kill Haji just as dead as Bubba in his 4XL Gucciflage.

So I expect more hostility and more hatred. We aren't homogeneous, we don't get along here. We're like THE global Springer Show family but...while we can murder each other and so on...we have a habit of really being cruel to outsiders.

So....whether broadcasted or not, a lot of unlikely folks have been stockpiling guns and I think these ME smegheads are going to find out the hard way that the government can pass all the laws they like but they can't really keep us from doing what we got to do if need be.

There's a saying in the hood. "Man when it's on, it's on."

Preaching to the choir, but dig on that. It's true.

What? :confused:

THCDDM4
12-02-15, 19:33
Third suspect thought to be a female. Gets weirder and weirder.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 19:34
3rd suspect is a female. I heard this on the scanner earlier but was described as a Arabic women running away. I figured it was just a women caught in the crossfire so to speak

punkey71
12-02-15, 19:34
What? :confused:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/02/ce7b7a8feb143e5f51f08b1cd9634db9.jpg

:-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RIDE
12-02-15, 19:35
3rd Suspect is apparently female according to news

7.62NATO
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Texan6326/5846F4CC-31A8-4C7E-A6BF-7093CC6EB7A7_zpsbsdalec8.png

wilson1911
It took me an hour to make an order from sgammo right after this happened. It must be flying off the shelves atm. Good thing I just bought 3 more pistols on black friday. Cali is going to go crazy over this.

Vandal
12-02-15, 19:36
It's 3rd party but I have a LE buddy with a friend who works for SBPD. He is saying the neighborhood they are looking in has a large ME population.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 19:37
One male suspect dead.
One female suspect.

Dressed in "assault-style" clothing. Had AWs and handguns.

FlyingHunter
12-02-15, 19:38
OBummer -just recently:

“Apparently they are scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America,” Obama said of the GOP. “At first, they were too scared of the press being too tough on them in the debates. Now they are scared of three year old orphans. That doesn’t seem so tough to me.”

Just a few hours later in Paris:

A female terrorist wearing a suicide vest has blown herself up and another jihadi was killed by a grenade during a six-hour siege on a flat where police believe the Paris massacres mastermind and six other ISIS terrorists were hiding.

ISIS is Obama’s legacy.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 19:39
It's 3rd party but I have a LE buddy with a friend who works for SBPD. He is saying the neighborhood they are looking in has a large ME population.

Smaller by two so far.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 19:40
FBI says, "it's a possibility" that it is terrorism.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-02-15, 19:42
3rd person was detained, but of unknown relationship.

Renegade
12-02-15, 19:42
OBummer -just recently:

“Apparently they are scared of widow and orphans coming into the United States of America,” Obama said of the GOP.

Tsarnaev's were refugees that came to the United States of America. The younger one was only 9 years old.

Leuthas
12-02-15, 19:43
Just ordered 20 pmags, 30 GIs and 4 surefire 60s the day before yesterday for a buddy and I. Looking back at the sites now, they're all out of stock. I guess I'm lucky.

devildogljb
12-02-15, 19:43

Its work place violence! This just confirms it in my mind what this was.

tog
12-02-15, 19:47

This person has probably been moved to Antarctica never to be seen again for saying this.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 19:48
Just ordered 20 pmags, 30 GIs and 4 surefire 60s the day before yesterday for a buddy and I. Looking back at the sites now, they're all out of stock. I guess I'm lucky.

No gun control will come of this.

Renegade
12-02-15, 19:49

O'Reilly:

"When the FBI says terrorism is a possibility, that means it is terrorism."

tb-av
12-02-15, 19:50
Has anyone seen the person pulled out of the SUV identified. I swear I heard someone say on the radio way back there was a female with an AR15. I think the female was in the SUV.

Renegade

O'Reilly:

"When the FBI says terrorism is a possibility, that means it is terrorism."

7.62NATO
San Bernadino police just released the name of one suspect as Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old Qatar citizen

Renegade
12-02-15, 19:51
Has anyone seen the person pulled out of the SUV identified. I swear I heard someone say on the radio way back there was a female with an AR15. I think the female was in the SUV.

yes said earlier and confirmed at press conference. One on run is female too

Leuthas
12-02-15, 19:52

I'm confident of that too. Other people aren't, unfortunately, which will cause a good amount of panic buying.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 19:53
"Yes, AR15 type weapons".

LowSpeed_HighDrag
12-02-15, 19:53
Ft Hood. Boston. Chattanooga. San Bernardino?

Gun control problem. Too much violence in the workplace!

wilson1911
12-02-15, 19:54
How stupid can the media be for not asking if they were middle eastern ???

If they were...game on.

Firefly
12-02-15, 19:55
Yeah I agree. The FBI doesn't even hint at something like that unless they are pretty sure.

Firefly
12-02-15, 19:56
How stupid can the media be for not asking if they were middle eastern ???

If they were...game on.

Like they say in the hood. When it's on, it's on

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 19:57
Obama & the left have egg all over their faces. Here are my take home points from today.

1. This shit shows we have a serious jihadi problem, but I know global warming (and evil Christians, white males and the NRA)...
2. Gun free zones (and entire states) leave victims defenseless.
3. The police aren't "the bad guys", they disposed of these shitbags promptly.
4. "Militarized police vehicles" sure as hell came in handy today, despite what Obama says about not needing them.
5. We need to close our ****ing boarders and stop letting droves of new potential jihadi's in.
6. We live in an increasingly dangerous world and you and only you are responsible for your safety, be prepared as best you can to confront evil.

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 19:59

Nope, in fact these events should not be political. However we have an entire party dedicated to the destruction of the country. This will wake people up and will strengthen the Republicans for 2016.

Firefly
12-02-15, 20:00
Obama & the left have egg all over their faces. Here are my take home points from today.

1. This shit shows we have a serious jihadi problem, but I know global warming (and evil Christians, white males and the NRA)...
2. Gun free zones (and entire states) leave victims defenseless.
3. The police aren't "the bad guys", they disposed of these shitbags promptly.
4. "Militarized police vehicles" sure as hell came in handy today, despite what Obama says about not needing them.
5. We need to close our ****ing boarders and stop letting droves of new potential jihadi's in.
6. We live in an increasingly dangerous world and you and only you are responsible for your safety, be prepared as best you can to confront evil.

Spot on. I'm all for police having high speed gear provided they leave the attitudes, egos, and personal bullshit at home.

By hook or by crook, any popo who doesn't have a decent patrol rifle today better get one...today.

Especially if you are in a Blue area. If the state investigators or agency heads want to make an issue of it, oh well.

Like Ripley said "They can bill me"

wilson1911
12-02-15, 20:02
If it wasn't ME shooters, I feel like they would have said they were "insert color" perps in custody atm.

I almost like the PD chief tho. You can see he knew what weapons they were and refrained from saying AR's.

tog
12-02-15, 20:03
Nope, in fact these events should not be political. However we have an entire party dedicated to the destruction of the country. This will wake people up and will strengthen the Republicans for 2016.

No. Sheep will be told it is work place violence or the result of some youtube video. The media will echo this until the sheep remain placid.

titsonritz
12-02-15, 20:05
Our illustrious leader of course doesn't miss a beat with gun control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt3Trj9wToo

Hmac
12-02-15, 20:06
If these miscreants were indeed armed with AR15's, the attack will be spun as being facilitated by the ready access to such weapons in America. Where these folks got the AR15s will become a major talking point of some components of the media.

Vandal
12-02-15, 20:07
Disregard.

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 20:08
No. Sheep will be told it is work place violence or the result of some youtube video. The media will echo this until the sheep remain placid.

Not happening, Obama will and already has blamed guns but he looked weak today because he knew the details. He said "we don't know the shooter's motives" and at that moment for the first time I saw Obama give us a tell, it was obvious he was lying and maybe a half ass statement on gun "safety" (control). He knew damn well this is jihadi terror and he knows this is going to blow up in the D's faces. No gun control will come of this, I'm not saying they won't push but it will go nowhere and in fact this event today will in part be the reason why 2016 will be a wave election for the Republicans.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:10
Guns are to blame, don't you know?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/MauserMatt/Guns%20kill.jpg

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 20:11
If these miscreants were indeed armed with AR15's, the attack will be spun as being facilitated by the ready access to such weapons in America. Where these folks got the AR15s will become a major talking point of some components of the media.

Not when it is Islamist terror, they can try to make the cause, but no sane person is going to listen to that bullshit in the US. Yes let me surrender my freedom and right to defend myself because you idiots are letting in jihadi's. :rolleyes:

tb-av
12-02-15, 20:11
yes said earlier and confirmed at press conference. One on run is female too

No kidding!? Two females... Wow... Tea Party soccer moms.... gotta say, I never saw that coming.

It's going to be real interesting to know how long they have been here and how they got here. What nice ordinary citizens they have been and how ordinary their parents are.

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 20:12

When he says he doesn't know the motives, it is as clear as day he's lying through his teeth. I'm glad you posted this.

Digital_Damage
12-02-15, 20:13

early reports are ak47's

devildogljb
12-02-15, 20:14
I swear he was almost smiling he was talking about it. This is what worries me. Any one can be put on this no fly list and if that is extended to firearms.... I can only imagine how high that list will probably grow.

Alex V
12-02-15, 20:16
Not happening, Obama will and already has blamed guns but he looked weak today because he knew the details. He said "we don't know the shooter's motives" and at that moment for the first time I saw Obama give us a tell, it was obvious he was lying and maybe a half ass statement on gun "safety" (control). He knew damn well this is jihadi terror and he knows this is going to blow up in the D's faces. No gun control will come of this, I'm not saying they won't push but it will go nowhere and in fact this event today will in part be the reason why 2016 will be a wave election for the Republicans.

Man, I hope you're right.

Almost every other mass shooting situation we knew right away who it was and that guns were to blame. Their reluctance in giving out names seems to point to something other that simple crazy people.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:17
One of the shooters worked for SB County:

http://transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2013/san-bernardino-county/farook-syed-r/

Farook, Syed R
Environmental Health Spec I
Regular pay: $51,746.66
Overtime pay: $430.91
Other pay: $600.00
Total pay: $52,777.57
Total benefits: $18,452.84
Total pay & benefits: $71,230.41

wilson1911
12-02-15, 20:17
I thought it was just me thinking that.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:19
Shootout on freeway for those that haven't seen it:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/03/00/2F011D3300000578-3343309-A_police_vehicle_with_an_armored_shield_was_pictured_approaching-a-5_1449101712351.jpg

Leuthas
12-02-15, 20:20

http://transparentcalifornia.com/salaries/2013/san-bernardino-county/farook-syed-r/

Farook, Syed R

This will never make the main stream. Never. Nobody, in general, knows who the shooter in Oregon recently was, or his affiliations. If it doesn't fit the narrative it's washed out.

It's gaslighting.

PatrioticDisorder
12-02-15, 20:20
Man, I hope you're right.

Almost every other mass shooting situation we knew right away who it was and that guns were to blame. Their reluctance in giving out names seems to point to something other that simple crazy people.

All the clues point to jihadi's, lone wolves, home grown, ISIS/al-qeada affiliated or otherwise. RIP to the victims of today, but if the D's want to make this a political issue it is a BIG TIME loser for them.

Double3
12-02-15, 20:22
Seriously people that are on no fly lists can go in a store and purchase a gun?

mikelowrey
12-02-15, 20:23
A simple search on google for the name Farook, seems to show that it is a middle east name or Last name. Also, it looks like the media added a new word to the dictionary "Assault Style Clothing" never heard that...:confused:

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:24
SB Scanner feed, = EOD will detonate device they removed from building on 1365 s. waterman bld.1 .....increase east side perimeter take cover

7.62NATO

Why shouldn't they?

Hank6046

Farook, Syed R

Where did you get that this was one of the shooters?

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:26
EOD is detonating "devices"

Colt guy
12-02-15, 20:26
Does not matter what is found out about the killers or how they did it.

Obummer and Hillary will call for gun control.

It would not surprise me if Hillary spoke about it hours ago. Even before it started.

And the president let the killers in thru the open border policy with there full auto AKs and High Capacity magazines.

Yet it will still be used to take away your firearms.

So you can be safe.

7.62NATO
12-02-15, 20:27
Video of shooting:

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORII1IWoUGg

MountainRaven
12-02-15, 20:27
This will never make the main stream. Never. Nobody, in general, knows who the shooter in Oregon recently was, or his affiliations. If it doesn't fit the narrative it's washed out.

It's gaslighting.

I wasn't aware that there was a shooting in Oregon. When was that?

Yes. And 35% of the people who are on it shouldn't be. And there's no way of knowing whether you're on the list or not, unless you buy a plane ticket, show up at the airport, and try to board but are told you can't. And they can't and won't tell you why you're not allowed on the plane. The government will not acknowledge that you're on the list and there is no process to appeal being put on it.