PDA

View Full Version : Judge Jeanine is RIGHT ON!

platoonDaddy
12-05-15, 21:26
dang, very powerful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pothHyqnIWM

Koshinn
12-05-15, 21:32
Her head movements are funny

ColtSeavers
12-05-15, 21:38
dang, very powerful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pothHyqnIWM

Absolutely perfect. Bravo!

BBossman
12-05-15, 21:39
I'm holding out for a YouTube ruling from the three judge panel... Joe, Judy and Wopner.

daddyusmaximus
12-05-15, 22:24
Right on all counts but one. They're not only at the door, they're in out very midst.

If I wasn't married...

and she had poor taste in men...

MountainRaven
12-05-15, 22:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9t8SlXZz4

The Party is Pirro. But Pirro is America as America is Pirro! Pirro, hail victory!

tb-av
12-05-15, 22:38
Dang! I wonder how she really feels? lol.

Never heard of her before.

The Jackals are at the door alright.

I wonder who's ear Hillary is whispering into saying.... "Wait until I get elected in November".... I'll bet Huma and Valerie could pass that message to some interesting listeners.

Yes, the Jackals are at the door.

tb-av
12-05-15, 22:45
Right on all counts but one. They're not only at the door, they're in out very midst.

If I wasn't married...
and she had poor taste in men...

Feral Jackals being feed from the White House lawn.

I've got you beat though. I only need her to have poor taste in men. I noticed she was having a little trouble reading, if her eye sight is bad that could play into my favor as well.

wilson1911
12-05-15, 23:47
I disagree that cops are the first line of defense needing to be well armed. Who was in the room while the shooting was going on ? Where was the cop to stand up and say I'll take those bullets for ya guys. She said nothing about gun free zones and the inability for a citizen to defend themselves. Your right to defend yourself has been canceled. While you are being shot and killed, barry is in the whitehouse having an organic beer as they cart your body away.

When a jihadi starts throwing lead around, no one will be there.....well except you....... hiding under cover like a scared sheep.

tb-av
12-06-15, 00:11
I agree, I think she was addressing the removal of tools from the police force ( hardware... not the human kind ).

You are right though. Police are the first line of damage control. The people getting shot at are the first line of defense which goes to her... 'go buy a gun!'

SteyrAUG
12-06-15, 01:12
Wonder how long before Loretta Lynch will investigate her for hate speech.

titsonritz
12-06-15, 01:17
Is she single? ;)

Moose-Knuckle
12-06-15, 03:56
The Jackals are at the door alright.

"Hannibal ante portas!"

Oh how that whole history thing repeats . . .

Pilot1
12-06-15, 07:23
She gets it, and she knows how to articulate the salient points. She is a great advocate for the 2A.

newyork
12-06-15, 07:46
Fantastic job!

Sensei
12-06-15, 08:39
I disagree that cops are the first line of defense needing to be well armed. Who was in the room while the shooting was going on ? Where was the cop to stand up and say I'll take those bullets for ya guys. She said nothing about gun free zones and the inability for a citizen to defend themselves. Your right to defend yourself has been canceled. While you are being shot and killed, barry is in the whitehouse having an organic beer as they cart your body away.

When a jihadi starts throwing lead around, no one will be there.....well except you....... hiding under cover like a scared sheep.

Did you miss her entire first point where she called on EVERY American to arm themselves and prepare to confront the jihadist threat?

Granted, she blurred her definitions of first and second lines of defense, but it seemed clear to me that she spared no opportunity to challenge Lynch and Obama. Overall, I though it was very well said and I agree on all parts with the possible exception of her stance on metadata collection.

Firefly
12-06-15, 09:31
She kinda lost me a little with the giving up privacy bit, but I would not kick her out of bed for it. Her JILFness mitigates it.

But yeah

TXBK
12-06-15, 09:58
Did you miss her entire first point where she called on EVERY American to arm themselves and prepare to confront the jihadist threat?

Granted, she blurred her definitions of first and second lines of defense, but it seemed clear to me that she spared no opportunity to challenge Lynch and Obama. Overall, I though it was very well said and I agree on all parts with the possible exception of her stance on metadata collection.

I agree. Especially, with the statement in bold.

wilson1911
12-06-15, 11:41
My point is that no matter how many guns we can buy, our right to have them with us is still going to be limited. Meanwhile, the govt will expand its powers and upgrade what equipment they have. LEO will have weapons on their person and in the cruiser at all times.
I am willing to give her a cookie for a call to arms, maybe this will wake up those who have been asleep for the last 20 years. Yes she is the only one on the news that called bullshit on guns and govt agenda. Maybe she can stop by the house for a few days and convince me. This is the first step towards beginning to grasp just what is happening to America. Her only point she missed on is loading up on ammo, along with the guns. If she decides to do another segment on guns, I would hope she would explain to the populace how the govt limits/cancels our ability to defend against an attack. A terrorist is not going to stop by the house when you are home for a shoot out, they are going straight to a gun free zone.
I will say this, if someone puts down a jihadi and stops a massacre in the process who is a civilian in a gun free zone I will stand behind them.

If I look at this at face value, we will buy more guns and the govt gets more of everything. I am not a beginner just stepping on the road to gun ownership or the responsibility for a decision to unholster my weapon. Maybe I am thinking too far ahead, sometimes I forget I am just a sheep.

tb-av
12-06-15, 12:27
My point is that no matter how many guns we can buy, our right to have them with us is still going to be limited.

Not when our side continues to grow. We will simply demand that we allowed to carry where we please. It's not an over night thing but has to be done. First arm yourself. Then demand the right to carry. Not the other way around... it has no teeth.

@firefly

Her JILFness
Now that's a new one... wow... I knew M4C was cutting edge but damn...

wilson1911
12-06-15, 12:40
Well I did my part over black friday. I bought 3 handguns and 2500 rounds of ammo.

Dienekes
12-06-15, 14:19
Well, THAT ought to offend someone. Too bad we don't have a POTUS instead of a Poser.

brickboy240
12-07-15, 10:31
I watched her say that in real time and yes....I was shocked she said it.

Great for her...a media person that recognizes a problem for what it really is.