PDA

View Full Version : I have friends retiring from SWAT

12-06-15, 18:39
Soon. I wanna buy
the scioincs rifle as a gift from a former team member. . What do I have to make this happen . in the next week...has the lazer engraved marking in the side. I wanna buy the same rifle for me. and looking at upgrades. For a friend and me. Several retiring SWAt guys...a.

jabba21
12-06-15, 18:50
Wut?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryno12
12-06-15, 19:02
This might sound crazy but have you tried contacting Sionics?

...and why is this in the Vintage AR subforum?

Jefe73
12-07-15, 11:00
Damn, 2591. Tried to translate your post.

Looked at your location and saw GA. Thought that you were giving Georgians a bad name, then saw Atlanta....and that explained it.

TheChunkNorris
12-07-15, 12:24
Soon. I wanna buy
the scioincs rifle as a gift from a former team member. . What do I have to make this happen . in the next week...has the lazer engraved marking in the side. I wanna buy the same rifle for me. and looking at upgrades. For a friend and me. Several retiring SWAt guys...a.

Translation -

"I would like to buy a Sionics rifle [For] a former team member. How can I make this happen within the next week? I'd like to have his Name(?) laser engraved on the receiver. Think I'd like to have one for myself too, then add some upgrades later. My friend would like to own one as well since several SWAT guys are retiring."

2591, if this is what you mean... just reply "Yes".

I'm from S.FL so this is the best I can do... public school education didn't teach me good.

firefighter37
12-07-15, 13:32
Translation -

"I would like to buy a Sionics rifle [For] a former team member. How can I make this happen within the next week? I'd like to have his Name(?) laser engraved on the receiver. Think I'd like to have one for myself too, then add some upgrades later. My friend would like to own one as well since several SWAT guys are retiring."

I'm from S.FL so this is the best I can do... public school education didn't teach me good.

Hey, hey, I resemble that remark... I mean, I resent that remark...

I thought education in Miami was bad, it seems much worse in Atlanta...

Renegade04
12-07-15, 15:23
This might sound crazy but have you tried contacting Sionics?

...and why is this in the Vintage AR subforum?

I am wondering the same thing. Why is this post here?

ClassIIIGunsmith
12-08-15, 10:02
Translation -

Hey, hey, I resemble that remark... I mean, I resent that remark...

I thought education in Miami was bad, it seems much worse in Atlanta...

Chuck that looks like a good translation to me.
Firefighter37 yup ATL has the worst education system in the state. North Georgia is better off than most of the state.
Also I agree why is this posted here?

MistWolf
12-08-15, 10:52
If you feel the thread is in the wrong forum, REPORT IT

Ryno12
12-08-15, 11:11
If you feel the thread is in the wrong forum, REPORT IT

If you feel someone's post is inappropriate, REPORT IT.

[emoji14]

ST911
12-08-15, 13:52
OP- Give Sionics a call for a dealer near you and/or their advice.

Everyone else- C'mon guys, really?