PDA

View Full Version : Hoooah for BCM

Averageman
12-10-15, 12:07
I placed an order for the first time through the BCM website.
Long story short I jacked up the order and didn't notice it until this morning when I printed and read my invoice. Let me assure you this was TOTALLY My Bad.
I sent them a text and within the hour my order was corrected and will ship today. This is during the height of the Christmas rush for them.
BCM saved my Christmas, so Thank You BCM.
They've got my Business for Life.

Airhasz
12-10-15, 12:25
Excellent, and there shipping is surprisingly quick!

556BlackRifle
12-10-15, 12:34
They've always been great to deal with for me as well. Fantastic products and customer service.

plouffedaddy
12-10-15, 13:50
BCM is good people.

ICBM556
12-10-15, 14:46
BCM has really got there stuff together. I ordered a upper Black Friday morning, was at my door 11am Monday and I am many miles away from them. This was my second upper in 5 months from them. Yeah, they got my future monies.

snowdog650
12-10-15, 16:52
BCM is probably my favorite firearms-related company to do business with. Might be the best business of any kind I have dealt with.

BAD would rank a very close second.

nate89
12-10-15, 17:16
I have always been very impressed with both the service and products from BCM. They know how to keep customers that is for sure!

7.62NATO
12-10-15, 20:45
BCM for sure makes a good product, ships fast, and responds fast via email.

I urge BCM to get better at answering their phones, though.

SolarHawk
12-10-15, 21:03
I've ordered two uppers, two lowers, and countless other parts and accessories from them in the past 18 months. Great place to do business with and they ship fast. I've definitely become a BCM fanboy.

Eurodriver
12-10-15, 21:10
BCM is owned by a Marine.

The correct colloquialism is "Ooorah"

Cane55
12-11-15, 08:54
In my opinion, you can't get better quality by spending more. Paul Buffoni has sacrificed millions of dollars in earnings by refusing to sell to LE/GOV in places where civilians aren't allowed to own AR's. He's a guy who walks the walk when it comes to the second amendment and supporting all of us. He's one of those rare people who places morals above solely being profit driven. I'd be a customer for life just for that alone, but the fact that they make some of the greatest and highest quality rifles/uppers/parts in the world makes it a no brainier.

Livefreeordie92
12-11-15, 11:23
They're at the top of the industry as a business, that's for sure.

TacticalSledgehammer
12-11-15, 11:31
I thought this thread was going in another direction like something new offered or something to do with our 2A rights lol.

M&P15T
12-11-15, 11:40
I'd like to give a shout-out to Rainier Arms, a distributor for BCM. They really saved my bacon when I bought an HSP Carbine from them, and had a huge problem with the FFL it got shipped to.

I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Averageman
12-11-15, 12:02
I thought this thread was going in another direction like something new offered or something to do with our 2A rights lol.

This will be the third BCM upper I own making them the Majority in my Safe.
I've never had an issue.

titsonritz
12-11-15, 13:14
Excellent, and there shipping is surprisingly quick!

Super fast shipping. I ordered several items from various companies on Black Friday, the last item I ordered was from BCM but is was the first to arrive and beat the next fastest by two days.

pag23
12-11-15, 20:39
I only own BCM rifles...great service and fast shipping

HighDesert
12-11-15, 20:58
Enjoy that upper!

They really do rock overall - just as long as you don't get a lower that won't accept Gen 3 Pmags... 😆😆😆

7.62NATO
12-11-15, 21:51
BCM lowers have a hard time with M3 Pmags, sadly.

But real men rock metal, not plastic.

Ryno12
12-11-15, 21:54

That must be hit 'n miss. All of my BCM lowers work fine with the M3 Pmags.

gunnut12
12-12-15, 07:12
In my opinion, you can't get better quality by spending more. Paul Buffoni has sacrificed millions of dollars in earnings by refusing to sell to LE/GOV in places where civilians aren't allowed to own AR's. He's a guy who walks the walk when it comes to the second amendment and supporting all of us. He's one of those rare people who places morals above solely being profit driven. I'd be a customer for life just for that alone, but the fact that they make some of the greatest and highest quality rifles/uppers/parts in the world makes it a no brainier.

That is awesome. Mind is made up where I'm getting my upper.

M&P15T
12-12-15, 09:32
That must be hit 'n miss. All of my BCM lowers work fine with the M3 Pmags.

My BCM also has no problem with P-Mags. But I'm tired of the 2nd round (29th?) in the mag binding and making insertion difficult, so any new mags will be BCM aluminums with Magpul springs & followers.

7.62NATO
12-12-15, 09:56
My BCM also has no problem with P-Mags. But I'm tired of the 2nd round (29th?) in the mag binding and making insertion difficult, so any new mags will be BCM aluminums with Magpul springs & followers.

Yes, 2nd rd. transposition. BCM mags are D&h, which have had QC issues. Go with Colt or Okay mags.

bigjack7440
12-12-15, 11:26
I ordered the A2 buffer kit and they didn't have a bolt catch or mag release in stock and they were out of the lower kit and I ask them would they ship these parts when they came in with my buffer kit and they I'm guessing grab a few of each off the build table and threw them in the box for free and I've got my A2 and all the parts to finish my sons BCM BFH ELW KMR
THANKS BCM !!

Sent from my rocket ship using
My cell'y

intense
12-12-15, 20:36
I'm new to this but have placed a couple of orders with them and am very happy. My black Friday order arrived Monday, and their shipping rates are very reasonable.

The FNG
12-12-15, 21:25
I emailed them about a used BCG I bought from someone I didn't know. Their response: we have a lifetime warranty, if it breaks send it in and we'll make it right.

I'm a lifetime customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evel Baldgui
12-12-15, 21:42
Have to jump on the BCM bandwagon here, have purchased several items from them, including two rifles, a third, the Jack carbine will be my Christmas gift !

Quiet Riot
12-13-15, 08:09

I run M3 PMAGs in my BCM lowers (three different ones) all the time. I've never had a problem with them seating on a closed bolt when fully loaded or otherwise.

plouffedaddy
12-13-15, 15:08
I run M3 PMAGs in my BCM lowers (three different ones) all the time. I've never had a problem with them seating on a closed bolt when fully loaded or otherwise.

Ditto

Wake27
12-13-15, 16:50
Ditto

Same here, though I only have one BCM lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frogger
12-14-15, 16:02
I love their quality and their CS. I just wish they could keep up with demand. Too many items show out of stock. When they do come in stock, I always end up buying extra so I don't have to worry about it next time.