PDA

View Full Version : Hillary just said -- Trump vs ISIS

tb-av
12-19-15, 20:21
Hillary Clinton just said.. that Donald Trump is pissing off ISIS. That he is emboldening them. Like that's a bad thing.

ETA: Sorry, that didn't come across correctly... IOW her opinion is that if you oppose ISIS you piss them off and that's a bad thing.

So, by contrast that must mean, she wants to console ISIS. A sit down. A religious meeting in the Rose Garden perhaps. Ok, yeah... open minds, solve problems. I feel a lot better now. I'm feeling sleepy, sleepy, sleeee.

I'm not kidding you... I know Bernie Sanders is a Communist... but he is really not that bad considering the alternative. I would much rather have Bernie as a friend than Hillary.

I know some hard core Liberals. Some intellectual Liberals. Some that I share a lot of common issues with. Hillary might be in for quite a surprise. She may find herself losing to Bernie. The Libs could do to Hillary what the Republicans did to Cantor.

We could be in for a Trump vs Sanders election.

What would really be bizarre is if we went Trump/Sanders P/vP .. America needs to be able to select as We the People. What if we said screw the two party system... we want one from column A and one from column B

Hey I can dream right?

platoonDaddy
12-19-15, 20:37
The former Gov of MD, whom we call MOM, started off his political climb winning mayor of Balto because of a three way race. Then onto gov, with 40+ tax increases, gun control etc. If hillary ends up with FBI charges (which I doubt), resulting in MOM & Sanders race. Believe me hillary is better than MOM.

EDIT: didn't watch the debate, just checked out Drudge

SANDERS 59.46% (3,834 votes)

O'MALLEY 35.11% (2,264 votes)

CLINTON 5.43% (350 votes)

tb-av
12-19-15, 20:43
Que es, MOM?

Ohhhh.. Martin...

Sorry... I didn't realize he was relevant.

Well, he's not going to be POTUS.

I'm not trying to choose between Hillary or MOM... I have no desire to elect either one. I just don't want Hillary. MOM has no chance in hell of being POTUS... none,,, zero... ain't gonna happen. ...

SteyrAUG
12-20-15, 00:42
The idea that if we stop saying mean things ISIS will stop engaging in acts of terrorism is exactly why Clinton is not qualified to be President.

It's the same lack of logic that posting pictures of Osama Bin Laden's dead body would be inflammatory. It's the same lack of logic that the Benghazi attacks were a reaction to a video that Muslims found offensive.

The ONLY thing that will stop Islamic terrorism against the US is for our county to become an Islamic state and adopt Sharia law. And then things can calm down to simply sectarian violence and terrorism like we see in the Middle East.

It's like believing that if you don't antagonize a rapist that he will not rape you. It's like believing that if you don't antagonize a serial killer he won't kill you. It's not going to work.

What does work is calling them out and getting all the radicals to step out of the shadows and then doing anything and everything you can to limit their ability to attack this country and it's citizens here and abroad. If you simply wait for the next cartoon incident to try and identify the radicals you probably won't get much warning.

Moose-Knuckle
12-20-15, 02:11
I really hope Hillary mistakes Kylo Ren's lightsaber for her rabbit in the next couple of days . . .

Averageman
12-20-15, 07:45
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I will throw this out there and feel free to correct me.
ISIS is trying to bring forward the Prophesies of the "End of Times" according to their religious beliefs. In order to do so you have to have a World War and destroy or subjugate all "non-believers."
If I'm correct, or even close to being right, how do these elected officials guess they will change the minds of those in ISIS?
Folks willing to destroy fellow muslims in the most inhumane and tortuous manner just don't appear to me to be the type willing to set down at the table and compromise.
Maybe I'm wrong here, I'm not a scholar of these things, but I have the feeling that Hillary just doesn't "Get It".

Pilot1
12-20-15, 07:57
The only thing that evil respects is brute force. Whether it is terrorists like ISIS, Al Queda, the Taliban, or the Russians and Chinese. They do not respect appeasement, and will just steamroll anyone who shows the least sign of weakness. Obama has shown tremendous weakness, and therefore created the vacuum that bred ISIS. Hillary is just dead wrong.

djegators
12-20-15, 08:31
If we had a real media, they would actually ask her to justify the current strategy of appeasement, incl her time as Sec of State, and how many say it allowed ISIS to form and build up.

cinco
12-20-15, 08:38
Meh... just Hillary playing Neville Chamberlain. Dumbasses still have not figured out appeasement doesn't work... Pussies.

http://gotnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/5082828472_9a1cc3920a_o.jpg

platoonDaddy
12-20-15, 08:43
what piece of shit:

MOM said “When [ISIS] does training videos that say the easiest way to get a combat ‘assault weapon’ in the United States of America is at a gun show, then we should all be waking up. We need comprehensive gun safety.”

cinco
12-20-15, 08:46
Suck it Hillary...

https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/23559777810_1747601f9f_k.jpg?w=750&h=503

HKGuns
12-20-15, 09:03
The idea that if we stop saying mean things ISIS will stop engaging in acts of terrorism is exactly why Clinton is not qualified to be President.

Yep, Bravo!

Benito
12-21-15, 03:34
Yeah, classic Sun Tzu right there from Hillary.
I think the quote went something like "Be nice to one's enemies and don't anger them." or something.
She is the Devil herself.

TacticalSledgehammer
12-21-15, 05:19
Suck it Hillary...

Haha!

Mauser KAR98K
12-21-15, 08:39
I hear she is blaming it on a video...again.

djegators
12-21-15, 08:41
Hillary also claimed that Trump was being used by ISIS for recruitment...meanwhile, we do see Bill and Barry in this video:

http://heavy.com/news/2015/11/new-isis-islamic-state-news-pictures-videos-no-respite-english-language-propaganda-full-uncensored-youtube-daesh/

Bulletdog
12-21-15, 09:55
When examining a particular politician's motives and intent, I've always found it useful to examine who is on their side and who agrees with them.

Gun control? Who in history agreed with and promoted gun registration and confiscation? Who wants to ban guns in the hands of the good guys?

Likewise, which presidential candidates are preferred by violent criminals, enemies of the USA, and Muslim terrorists? Seems to me that we should be standing behind the one they like the least.

I don't foresee Donald Trump playing nice with anyone who intends to harm America or America's people. Apparently, our enemies don't foresee it either. ISIS, Al Queda, Hamas, etc… would MUCH rather see Billary in office than Hairpiece man.

Vandal
12-21-15, 09:59
I don't foresee Donald Trump playing nice with anyone who intends to harm America or America's people. Apparently, our enemies don't foresee it either. ISIS, Al Queda, Hamas, etc… would MUCH rather see Billary in office than Hairpiece man.

Don't forget the House of Saud. They would love to see the Clintons back in office.

26 Inf
12-21-15, 10:12
Suck it Hillary...

https://westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/23559777810_1747601f9f_k.jpg?w=750&h=503

I'll be the best horseback rider ever, you watch!

(Sorry for the derail - Hilary is a freaking idiot and Trump is a blowhard braggart - that being said she is full of pooh pooh)

WillBrink
12-21-15, 11:51
Hillary Clinton just said.. that Donald Trump is pissing off ISIS. That he is emboldening them. Like that's a bad thing.

ETA: Sorry, that didn't come across correctly... IOW her opinion is that if you oppose ISIS you piss them off and that's a bad thing.

So, by contrast that must mean, she wants to console ISIS. A sit down. A religious meeting in the Rose Garden perhaps. Ok, yeah... open minds, solve problems. I feel a lot better now. I'm feeling sleepy, sleepy, sleeee.

I'm not kidding you... I know Bernie Sanders is a Communist... but he is really not that bad considering the alternative. I would much rather have Bernie as a friend than Hillary.

I know some hard core Liberals. Some intellectual Liberals. Some that I share a lot of common issues with. Hillary might be in for quite a surprise. She may find herself losing to Bernie. The Libs could do to Hillary what the Republicans did to Cantor.

We could be in for a Trump vs Sanders election.

What would really be bizarre is if we went Trump/Sanders P/vP .. America needs to be able to select as We the People. What if we said screw the two party system... we want one from column A and one from column B

Hey I can dream right?

If We The People end up with Sanders and Trump as our choices for POTUS then all is lost and we're far worse off than I ever imagined. I do agree that anyone would be better than HC, even Sanders.

tb-av
12-21-15, 20:48
If We The People end up with Sanders and Trump as our choices for POTUS then all is lost and we're far worse off than I ever imagined. I do agree that anyone would be better than HC, even Sanders.

Ha! yeah, I just don't know any more. I feel Hillary would sell anyone, and I mean anyone, Hillary would sell Jesus Christ down the river just so she could stand there in the limelight.

@Pilot1
The only thing that evil respects is brute force.

.... and that is pretty much where we are, if Hillary wants to have a love affair with ISIS, she can go the hell over there and live with them. What's that called immersion learning. I want to set Hillary up with a free year of on site ISIS camp living.

{Hillary to seamstress} 'Can you take in the collar on my new pants suit, I seem to have lost my head'.

sevenhelmet
12-21-15, 20:53
She doesn't need immersion training- she's evil enough already.