PDA

View Full Version : Scalarworks stock?

Hicklinc
12-21-15, 03:12
I've been waiting for what seems to be months what's up with scalarworks not having any mounts in stock for what seems to be 6 months

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

GH41
12-21-15, 06:07
Dumb question... Have you thought about emailing them? Checking their FB page???

Hicklinc
12-21-15, 06:14
Have you ever thought that I already tried emailing then before you responded in such a douche way

caporider
12-21-15, 06:45
Have you ever thought that I already tried emailing then before you responded in such a douche way

LOL - your 0.5oz trigger is not suitable for duty use. Take a breath, man... :)

GH41
12-21-15, 07:35
I emailed them last month and got a reply 2 days latter but trying to reach a small company during the holidays is gonna be tough. I he would bother looking at their site he could sign for the newsletter. I was notified a couple of weeks ago of the expected ship date on both the MRO and AimPoint mounts.

Hicklinc
12-21-15, 07:38
I've been signed up to get notified for several months their site used to say they will be in stock late November and now it says late December I've never been notified though

Scalarworks
12-21-15, 18:56
I've been waiting for what seems to be months what's up with scalarworks not having any mounts in stock for what seems to be 6 months

We're now waiting for our entire batch of mounts to come back from our anodizer. They tell us it will be this week and we're hopeful that they'll come through for us. After that we just need to do final assembly, inspection, and packaging and we'll be putting them up for sale on our site. Our shop's inventory management system will automatically send the auto-notify emails to everyone who signed up for one.

We are still sticking to our late December estimate (Likely December 31st). We also have plenty of T-2 and a few H-2 micro sights in stock for anyone who will be interested in one of our bundles.

If you would like some early notice, please consider signing up for our Newsletter through the front page of our website.

Hicklinc
12-21-15, 19:22
Thank you

Hicklinc
12-22-15, 06:49
We're now waiting for our entire batch of mounts to come back from our anodizer. They tell us it will be this week and we're hopeful that they'll come through for us. After that we just need to do final assembly, inspection, and packaging and we'll be putting them up for sale on our site. Our shop's inventory management system will automatically send the auto-notify emails to everyone who signed up for one.

We are still sticking to our late December estimate (Likely December 31st). We also have plenty of T-2 and a few H-2 micro sights in stock for anyone who will be interested in one of our bundles.

If you would like some early notice, please consider signing up for our Newsletter through the front page of our website.
I'm interested in one of your t2 bundles are these going to have the new mounts using the new stronger material

Scalarworks
12-22-15, 07:40
I'm interested in one of your t2 bundles are these going to have the new mounts using the new stronger material

Absolutely!

jerrysimons
12-22-15, 07:58
RMR and MRO eta? :D

Scalarworks
12-22-15, 08:01
RMR and MRO eta? :D

The LDM/MRO will be out by the end of January. That will be followed 1 month later by the LDM/CompM4, and then 1 month after that by the LDM/RMR.

jerrysimons
12-22-15, 08:09
The LDM/MRO will be out by the end of January. That will be followed 1 month later by the LDM/CompM4, and then 1 month after that by the LDM/RMR.

:cool:

Hicklinc
01-09-16, 07:21
I got a mount I would like to say scalarworks has the best customer service I lost one of the screws and without having to ask they mailed me out some new ones no cost to me for something I did