PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Ranch X-20 - Discreet Backpack

tweakmeister
12-21-15, 11:42
Mystery Ranch has the X-20 on sale right now for $83 + shipping. This will be my first Mystery Ranch backpack and will post pics once received.

http://www.mysteryranch.com/x20-pack

Been looking for a discreet pack to hold a broken down 16" AR while traveling, etc. - this does not work but does hold an SBR (10.5") ok. Might also fit a 14.5" upper.

Requirement was it needed to be tall enough to hold an upper but not be a "huge" multi-day type pack. I also prefer Nylon over Polyester (most cheap bags are made of polyester) as it's almost always a much stronger fabric.

I've searched most of the other threads but this pack never came up. For those in the market, high on my list were also the following other packs (all nearly double the cost):

Grey Ghost Gear - Apparition
Eberlestock S-25 Cherry Bomb

rm06
12-21-15, 16:34
Thanks for the heads-up, very timely. I'm going to check this one out.

tweakmeister
12-21-15, 19:22
Ill post pics once received. With the Holidays my order is going to arrive next year at this point.

I should clarify too - this "should" fit an ar upper based on the dimensions of the pack but I'll wait to confirm until I receive the pack and try it myself.

tweakmeister
12-28-15, 10:18
They just discounted these even further. Even for just a regular backpack it's hard to beat their prices.