PDA

View Full Version : Spot the sniper in these photo's

Co-gnARR
12-22-15, 05:45
Random browsing led me to this link. I wasn't sure if I should post here, given the field craft aspect of sniper training, or in hunting, since it takes a keen eye to find hidden animals. Mods, please relocate this if necessary. In any event, enjoy the picutres.

http://www.wired.com/2014/03/hidden-snipers/?google_editors_picks=true#slide-1

ETA: Fixed my terrible typing in the thread title

Eurodriver
12-24-15, 00:19
Cool link. Some were fairly obvious (Grassy field? Probably the big blob of bushes in the middle) Others were so difficult I couldn't see the guy(s) even after they circled it.

Hard to tell without seeing sizes of objects. Was that boulder the size of a basketball or the size of a house?

Co-gnARR
12-24-15, 12:31
Glad you enjoyed. Yes, some snipers were obvious after a quick scan...others, not so much. Glad I wasn't tracking them out in the field lol.

TXBK
12-24-15, 14:22
Glad I wasn't tracking them out in the field lol.

...or worse yet, them tracking you. :)

T2C
12-24-15, 14:39
The link you posted took me to the site, but the photos were not displayed.

Co-gnARR
12-24-15, 15:40
Strange...I just verified it by clicking the posted link. It still works for me. I'm on an iPad btw.

Tikkatac
02-21-16, 23:01
Couldn't get the photos to load. Is this link still active?

Tikkatac
02-21-16, 23:07
Nevermind, Security settings were buggered.

I sucked at that game, I'd be dead for sure.

tb-av
02-21-16, 23:13
They are running ad blocker verification. If you are ad-blocking it either doesn't display or stops displaying.

Drake
03-05-16, 04:37
Tikkatac,
I'm writing you here because your PM quota has been reached and can't write you directly until you empty your box.
And can't write either in the related Equipment Exchange thread.
Hope you'll get a notice following my message here.