PDA

View Full Version : Crye Precision - Customer Service

Sexual_Meatball
12-22-15, 15:22
Has anyone here bought anything from Crye Precision and needed to reach their customer service/sales for a return or exchange? If so how long did it take for them to respond to you?

Currently I've been trying to contact them on an order I made out a month ago. I received the item but would now like to exchange it and they have not responded to 4 emails I've sent out in the last 2 or so weeks.

Can anyone chime in on their behalf of share a way that I can get them to respond? Thank you.

themonk
12-22-15, 15:47
Have you tried calling them (718.246.3838). They always pick up the phone when I have called in the past.

As a general rule I tell my guys; if you need something call. Email just give people excuses and you can't tell nuance.

Sexual_Meatball
12-22-15, 21:12
Have you tried calling them (718.246.3838). They always pick up the phone when I have called in the past.

As a general rule I tell my guys; if you need something call. Email just give people excuses and you can't tell nuance.
Oh sweet. Was their number posted on the site? I don't recall. But thank you. I will call them when I can. Thank you!