PDA

View Full Version : AmeriGlo Has Great Customer Service

Butch
12-26-15, 18:22
I messed up a rear sight. Told them it was my fault all the way. I didn't conceal or misrepresent anything. Told me to send it in and provided a RA number.

Took about three weeks but they sent me a direct replacement free of charge. No questions asked. No judgments.

GregP220
12-26-15, 18:27
They are an excellent company to support.

zibby43
12-26-15, 18:37
Very good to hear. Refreshing to know that good customer service still exists.

I was going to go with some AmeriGlo Pro I-DOTs for my Gen4 G19 but AmeriGlo explicitly states on its website that it does not warranty any of its products purchased on Amazon (despite the fact that AmeriGlo has an Amazon account and despite the fact it authorizes Amazon and a number of other retailers to sell AmeriGlo sights). I mean, I would understand declining to support eBay purchases.

Could not afford to wait weeks ordering via AmeriGlo so I instead ended up with a set of Trijicon HDs. They arrived the same day I ordered them, brand new, sealed in the packaging, and in flawless condition. They cost twice as much, but I have been very happy with them thus far - great sight picture and I love the serrations on the rear sights.

Based on the OP's report, I am now open to trying AmeriGlo in the future, despite the peculiar warranty policy.

Straight Shooter
12-26-15, 20:27
Bro- get those Pro I-Dots ASAP...awesome sights.
And...Ameriglo has, IMHO, superior products and outstanding C.S. Ive had several sets, from the wonderful CAP sights, to the Pro I-Dots im running on my G19 now. Just really awesome sights. And man, do they POP in the dark!

zibby43
12-26-15, 21:55
Bro- get those Pro I-Dots ASAP...awesome sights.
And...Ameriglo has, IMHO, superior products and outstanding C.S. Ive had several sets, from the wonderful CAP sights, to the Pro I-Dots im running on my G19 now. Just really awesome sights. And man, do they POP in the dark!

Encouraging to hear more positive feedback about the Pro I-DOTs. I'll definitely try them on another pistol sometime in the very near future.

I'm confident that AmeriGlo has solid products as they use Trijicon lamps (tritium) in their sights.

Four things I'm really liking about these Trijicon HDs: 1) the serrated rear sight; 2) the u-notch rear making it stupid easy to pick up the front; 3) the brightness of the orange photoluminescent paint surrounding the tritium lamp in the front post; 4) the design of the rear sight greatly, greatly aids one-handed manipulation of the slide.

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=GL101O

I'm confident in my ability with the more traditional 3-dot picture the HDs provide. That said, I'm looking forward to determining whether the I-DOT/8 picture is just as good or better.

Frailer
12-27-15, 20:11
I placed an order for a set of sights that was mistakenly listed as in stock on their website. They called me the next morning, apologized profusely, and offered a reasonable substitute at a *deeply* discounted price.

Great products *and* great customer service--a rare combination.