PDA

View Full Version : Elite Tactical Systems 22 round mag report.

Straight Shooter
01-01-16, 19:43
Got a couple of these some time ago, had to wait until I could finally get to the range to give a report, and that was yesterday.
Loaded them for the first time at the range yesterday. Thoughts:
The first 2-3 loadings were hard after the halfway point or so. But, since I used them exclusively for a few hours, they loosened up a good bit by the time I was done.
Very well made-in no way cheap or flimsily made.
The mags ran 100%. Far less bulky than my Arredondo extensions. Locked back on empty every time.
I ran a few boxes thru each mag..and boy was my loading thumb sore! But..these mags are the cats ass, fellas.
They are 100% USA MADE in Knoxville TN..my home state, fwiw. The 22 round mags do not stick way out of a G17, and Ill be using them as reloads for my G17 & G19 and for my edc reloads.
Gents.these are worth a look. Very nicely priced..they are doing only 9mm now for Glocks only..they have G19, G17 and a 31 round mag Im gonna order some of, while getting is good. Definitely getting more of the 22 rounders too.
Also- I did a review of their 30 round AR/M4 mags up in the Technical Forum.
I like these mags, on their FB page they say different calibers and guns are coming at some point.
Check them out.

Butch
01-02-16, 05:52
How would these compare to the Magpul magazines?

ETSGroup
01-02-16, 10:57
Got a couple of these some time ago, had to wait until I could finally get to the range to give a report, and that was yesterday.
Loaded them for the first time at the range yesterday. Thoughts:
The first 2-3 loadings were hard after the halfway point or so. But, since I used them exclusively for a few hours, they loosened up a good bit by the time I was done.
Very well made-in no way cheap or flimsily made.
The mags ran 100%. Far less bulky than my Arredondo extensions. Locked back on empty every time.
I ran a few boxes thru each mag..and boy was my loading thumb sore! But..these mags are the cats ass, fellas.
They are 100% USA MADE in Knoxville TN..my home state, fwiw. The 22 round mags do not stick way out of a G17, and Ill be using them as reloads for my G17 & G19 and for my edc reloads.
Gents.these are worth a look. Very nicely priced..they are doing only 9mm now for Glocks only..they have G19, G17 and a 31 round mag Im gonna order some of, while getting is good. Definitely getting more of the 22 rounders too.
Also- I did a review of their 30 round AR/M4 mags up in the Technical Forum.
I like these mags, on their FB page they say different calibers and guns are coming at some point.
Check them out.

Thanks for taking the time to post the review, we appreciate it. I will watch this thread to answer any questions if they pop up.

Happy New Year!

Straight Shooter
01-02-16, 11:18
How would these compare to the Magpul magazines?

Butch- Ive not even seen nor held a Magpul Glock mag, so I don't know, sir. They had initial reports of problems on here by some, but they also say that they've worked those out.
Try one of ETS mags..theyre nice.