PDA

View Full Version : eform 1 submittal error

Mak8080
01-05-16, 08:36
Well, in my "panic" last night, I submitted some eform 1's. No better time than now, I guess.

Eforms was sluggish and plenty of server disconnects/errors. I was getting tired and submitted an eform 1 and I just noticed there was an error on one of the forms this morning. I'm fairly positive that my work wasn't saved properly, hence the error when I re-logged in.

I emailed "Ask the Experts", but is there a way to fix that error or should I just cancel and resubmit?

BigWaylon
01-05-16, 12:41
Usually a cancel and resubmit...although I've seen them fix a few even when they say they can't.

Curious as to the error?

Mak8080
01-05-16, 22:45
I'm guessing I'll have to resubmit.

I'll be kicking myself for awhile, but eforms was giving me server errors and I was having to re-login numerous times. I was getting tired of doing this so I ended up playing the copy/paste game from a Word doc. Well, guess I didn't highlight my whole trust name. I ended up chopping off a bit of the name.:mad: I've heard of them fixing it before, but I won't keep my fingers crossed. You have to be sharp and on your game when doing the eforms.:D

Caduceus
01-10-16, 15:26
I'm guessing I'll have to resubmit.

I'll be kicking myself for awhile, but eforms was giving me server errors and I was having to re-login numerous times. I was getting tired of doing this so I ended up playing the copy/paste game from a Word doc. Well, guess I didn't highlight my whole trust name. I ended up chopping off a bit of the name.:mad: I've heard of them fixing it before, but I won't keep my fingers crossed. You have to be sharp and on your game when doing the eforms.:D

This may or may not have happened to me ... it went the 5 months, I got a"disapproved" in the email. I quickly made the corrections, emailed ATF directly and said "hey, you marked application XXX wrong, I fixed and re-submitted it under control XXY, can you please look at it?" Was approved in < 24 hours.

So, you can either correct it now, or wait 5 months and hope you get the same treatment I did.