PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to everyone in the gun industry!

cbx
01-05-16, 16:25
Drove by two local gun shops today. If how busy those two places is any indicator odd the rest of the country, you folks are going to get to make a nice payday for a while.

Enjoy it! I think everyone (that sells our makes gun stuff) should send Barry, #1 firearms salesman of all time, a chili's or applebees gift card. Like a good one. One that the whole family gets to eat on. The first lady might even say "YOLO" and just kill it on ribs and fries.

Happy New year! I hope so many guns get sold that people have a hard time finding where to put them. I look forward to the pictures of pistols in potato chip cabinets, and gun safes being out of stock.

dwhitehorne
01-05-16, 17:23
The gunshop called on Friday before Christmas and told me my P320 was in. I specifically waited to the next Monday morning to go pick it up, thinking there would be a line on Saturday. I walked in 10 minutes after they opened on a Monday morning and 9 people were already at the counter filling out paperwork. I couldn't believe it. One guy walked out with two Shields and added an AR off the shelf while he was waiting from the first approval. Crazy. David

duece71
01-05-16, 17:34
:(:sarcastic::jester:Oh crap! The frenzy is on, I should get out there and panic with everyone else.........:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::jester:

glocktogo
01-05-16, 17:34
S&W and Ruger stock rose 7% & 12% respectively today. The "Gun Lobby" lives rent free in Obama's head and can't count the cash flowing in fast enough every time he opens his mouth.

#Winning...

FishTaco
01-05-16, 17:40
I scored big time, today! A full case of 1K rounds of .22 Lr shotshells for only 450.00!!

d

Vandal
01-05-16, 22:12
My LGS has Glock and pretty much everything but the 1911 mags I wanted in stock. The sub-1k ARs were gone, they were celebrating the sale of the last Bushmaster rifle they would ever carry. Lots of PMags and Lancers on the racks, lowers, LPks, BCGs etc were all still on the shelf. The manager, a friend, did say they had their classes filling up fast. They are at least a month out before the next opening in their basic handgun class.

JulyAZ
01-05-16, 22:29
Yet I see no reason this "frenzy" should exist, nothing that has happened today with the EO, or the ATF warrants a rush to go buy more. Nothing is getting banned, or getting called to be banned, unless you want to get a new form 1 or form 4 item before the 180 day window closes.