PDA

View Full Version : Father's nightmare

platoonDaddy
01-10-16, 16:41
It is easy to be a Monday morning QB, BUT dang and double dang.

Police say the woman was walking with her father near Osborn Playground in Brownsville on Thursday night. Five men walked up, pointed a gun, and told the man to leave.

According to authorities, the suspects held the woman at gunpoint, and took turns raping her.

The father ran and told police, but by the time officers arrived on the scene, the suspects were gone.

The woman was treated at Kings County Hospital and released.

The investigation is ongoing, and there have been no arrests

Scroll down for video of the 5 thugs!

http://abc7ny.com/news/surveillance-video-released-of-5-suspects-in-brownsville-playground-rape/1152863/

EDIT, update: LEO's can't win, how friggin sad! Wouldn't surprise me if Adams is part of BLM.

DEBBIE EGAN-CHIN/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams (c.) is questioning why the NYPD were so slow to respond to the report of an 18-year-old girl being raped at Osborn Playground on Thursday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/nypd-fire-slow-response-rape-report-brooklyn-article-1.2491590

jpmuscle
01-10-16, 16:45
Suspects dint do nutin I'm sure

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

TAZ
01-10-16, 16:58
That sux. Hope the guys involved get dead soon.

_Stormin_
01-10-16, 17:13
Let's check with the President and see if a gun would have helped the victim prevent her own rape.

http://2paragraphs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/obama_nope_wallpaper_by_rockgore-d50q9pj-620x342.png

ramairthree
01-10-16, 17:19
God I wish he had been armed, fast, and accurate.

This is our future if the 2A gets tanked

Rekkr870
01-10-16, 17:25
Just when you start having a tiny fraction of hope for the human race, shit like this happens. I hope that happens to them, in prison.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Firefly
01-10-16, 17:34
Crucifixions are due for a comeback.

If I ever get to have kids, they can visit pop in prison because I will break every moral and statutory law imaginable to see that no harm comes to them.

My life is half over, what do I got to lose?

ETA if it were MY daughter, them dindus would be highly smart to turn themselves in, give sworn statements, beg for the absolute longest sentences available, and plead to be placed in the darkest, heavily guarded hole they have.

Because otherwise horrible things could happen to horrible people. The hardened salts would vomit at the sight. I'm talking Biblical shit. Still conscious vivisection, Chinese Bris, Pound of flesh, quarter of muscle. You could only really torture people while they are alive. Shit that would make ISIS go "Whoa WTF man....Allahdamn that's some sick shit right there".

So....maybe it would behoove certain segments of the population to bethef_ckhave and not mess with people. You never know what is weighing on someone's broken heart.

_Stormin_
01-10-16, 17:40
I've said it before... Harm to my wife or family? The only revenge I can think of would make a Mexican cartel boss dry-heave...

Alex V
01-10-16, 17:56
Like Law Abiding Citizen. Go midevil on their asses. In the meantime. What kind of a pussy is this dad to run away and look for police. I don't have kids but I would imagine a father fighting against the shittiest odds possible to ensure his daughter's safety. No?

Irish
01-10-16, 18:29
Hopefully she will find the strength to fight back from this, emotionally and physically. I would hope that her resolve pushes her into learning situational awareness, how to defend herself, with and without a weapon, so that hopefully this can not happen in the future. Laws that disarm law-abiding citizens are immoral.

Dist. Expert 26
01-10-16, 18:48
Case in point why everyone should be armed at all times. It doesn't matter where or who you are, bad things happen. I feel bad for the girl, but she failed herself every bit as much as her father did.

Irish
01-10-16, 19:00
Case in point why everyone should be armed at all times. It doesn't matter where or who you are, bad things happen. I feel bad for the girl, but she failed herself every bit as much as her father did.

This did happen in Brooklyn, NY. Very, very few "law-abiding" citizens can be armed within the 5 boroughs of NYC. She was also 18 years old making it super duper, double illegal, and yet still immoral. Victim disarmament.

_Stormin_
01-10-16, 19:29

Irish nailed it... This 18 year old didn't have a legal means by which to be armed.

Oddly enough, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the rapists were somehow not carrying with permits. As is always the case, the law only matters to the law abiding.

7.62NATO
01-10-16, 19:47
The girl didn't fail herself, the system did.

The government is responsible for denying these individuals their God-given right to self-defense, and are just as responsible as the rapists. The government doesn't give a F about you and your family

The father is a POS for not fighting the gangbangers.

Eurodriver
01-10-16, 19:55

Why the **** did this take so long for someone to say?

Alex V
01-10-16, 20:03

I called him a pussy two hours ago lol

Benito
01-10-16, 20:06
Crucifixions are due for a comeback.

If I ever get to have kids, they can visit pop in prison because I will break every moral and statutory law imaginable to see that no harm comes to them.

My life is half over, what do I got to lose?

ETA if it were MY daughter, them dindus would be highly smart to turn themselves in, give sworn statements, beg for the absolute longest sentences available, and plead to be placed in the darkest, heavily guarded hole they have.

Because otherwise horrible things could happen to horrible people. The hardened salts would vomit at the sight. I'm talking Biblical shit. Still conscious vivisection, Chinese Bris, Pound of flesh, quarter of muscle. You could only really torture people while they are alive. Shit that would make ISIS go "Whoa WTF man....Allahdamn that's some sick shit right there".

So....maybe it would behoove certain segments of the population to bethef_ckhave and not mess with people. You never know what is weighing on someone's broken heart.

My sentiments exactly. I would have zero qualms about performing amateur medical experiments specifically designed for maximum suffering on these specimens of filth.

This.

Because it is Monday morning QB'ing. He may have been old, injured, frail, and there were 5 young males who may have been strong, quick, etc. and an understandable fear that fighting them would be guaranteed death that would make getting help impossible.
I guess he perceived it as 2 choices, each of which was terrible. I am not going to judge him, but I will judge the system that disarms everyone except criminals.

Dist. Expert 26
01-10-16, 21:21
This did happen in Brooklyn, NY. Very, very few "law-abiding" citizens can be armed within the 5 boroughs of NYC. She was also 18 years old making it super duper, double illegal, and yet still immoral. Victim disarmament.

I'm a big proponent of the old saying "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6", which is why I carry everywhere regardless of legality. Sure, I carry the risk of going to prison. But at the end of the day I'll be alive to see my kid grow up.

Rekkr870
01-10-16, 21:26
I'm a big proponent of the old saying "better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6", which is why I carry everywhere regardless of legality. Sure, I carry the risk of going to prison. But at the end of the day I'll be alive to see my kid grow up.
Absolutely. Keep on keepin' on.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

usmcvet
01-10-16, 21:37
Like Law Abiding Citizen. Go midevil on their asses. In the meantime. What kind of a pussy is this dad to run away and look for police. I don't have kids but I would imagine a father fighting against the shittiest odds possible to ensure his daughter's safety. No?

I would have fought them with my bare hands. If you don't defend your children you're a POS. I know it is easy to be a tough guy online. I have three children that are my world.

If he can not afford a cellphone he can't afford a gun. He was also "having a drink" in the park with his daughter. Does that mean he was drunk?

Dienekes
01-10-16, 21:41
Well, so much for the social contract.

Mac5.56
01-10-16, 22:50

You don't know everyone's background, he could have had a number of reasons to feel that was his best choice of action. But as a father who has been in several fights, some involving multiple humans, yes, one gun would not be enough to make me abandon my child. Five guns, or six guns and I would still fight. But one gun, I have a feeling I would have seen red so quick someone would have ended up in the hospital, that someone very well could have been me, but it wouldn't have ended without blood.

And as the OP says, father's worst nightmare. My son is my world, what a horrible situation for this family and I just read up that they caught the five assholes so I hope they get what's coming to them. I have a feeling there are a few "baby daddies" in prison that are not gonna take too kindly to hearing about what these five boys did to a young lady in front of her father.

platoonDaddy
01-10-16, 23:11

In my opening post: I said Dang and double dang.

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 00:58

So a better outcome would be for the father to attempt to take on 5 thugs who are armed and place no value on human life. So they shoot her dad and then take turns raping her. Nobody goes for help and they figure better to not leave a live witness so they kill her when they are done raping her.

Genius plan.

Sucks that the father was disarmed by the state and left with no recourse other than "run for help." It sucks that 5 feral humans used the state laws to their advantage to select victims unable to defend themselves. But that is the cost of living in NY I guess.

Even if they decided not to kill the rape victim, I don't think things would improve if she had to attend her fathers funeral after the rape. I know everyone thinks they are capable of going Bruce Lee on a bunch of gang bangers, but I've seen cops lose to street thugs.

The people who randomly gang rape your daughter generally have more experience at violence than you do and don't contemplate consequences. Dads have to ask "Will my actions get my daughter killed?", "Will my actions get me killed and leave my daughter in an even worse position?", Meanwhile the lowlifes you are dealing with don't care if anyone gets killed and probably would enjoy it.

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 01:02
one gun would not be enough to make me abandon my child. Five guns, or six guns and I would still fight.

I understand your sentiments, but one gun is all it takes to make you dead and to make your daughters attackers to decide "no witnesses."

I understand most parents will pull the sacrifice move hoping it buys your daughter time to escape, but realize it probably will cost you your life, might get her shot in the back and in any case leaves her without a father.

Bulletdog
01-11-16, 01:17
I understand your sentiments, but one gun is all it takes to make you dead and to make your daughters attackers to decide "no witnesses."

I understand most parents will pull the sacrifice move hoping it buys your daughter time to escape, but realize it probably will cost you your life, might get her shot in the back and in any case leaves her without a father.

I'd rather be dead than live with what that man now lives with.

It would have been time to figure something out. I can think of all sorts of possibilities. Leaving my daughter to be viciously raped and possibly killed would not have been an option. Call me crazy. Some things are worse than death.

Mac5.56
01-11-16, 01:36

Well, I said "six guns" to drive home how much I love my family. Cause I would probably be that stupid. I would literally see red if this happened, and (if you've been in a real life fight you will understand this), the second I decided to act, I would go into attack mode and there would be no going back, whether I win or loose...

But I also said "one gun" because, I've been in fights with one gun before. And I'm still standing, I'm kicking, I'm married, and I've reproduced, so while I may not have super secret ninja training, I must have done something right because I survived that fight.

I would never wish this fight upon me, you, or anyone. Sounds like a horrible place to be. But i can say with confidence that having survived a gun fight in the past, I would probably, if given these circumstances, fight back and do it without even thinking about it.

That's why I said the only surety would be that individuals would end up in the hospital and there would be blood, and then ending that statement with "it could be mine".

I don't know what else to say beyond that. My wife and I have lived a life where we feel free to walk this planet and live without fear. Now that we have a kid we are trying to figure out how to best teach this philosophy to him without putting him in harms way. But, reality is, if someone attacked him all of the stops, all of the caution will of course be thrown into the wind.

Firefly
01-11-16, 03:32
I dunno, Steyr.

Most Dindu hoods tend to be chickenshits. When they see their homeboy get ventilated; most tend to scatter and run away. They don't want a stand up fight.

You're anthropomorphizing them with tactics and resolve. It isn't like Heat where they decide no witnesses because one screws up.

Kill the loudest mouth or largest one and they scatter. This isn't to say relax, but it is something to keep in mind

platoonDaddy
01-11-16, 03:43
LEO's can't win, how friggin sad! Wouldn't surprise me if Adams is part of BLM.

Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams (c.) is questioning why the NYPD were so slow to respond to the report of an 18-year-old girl being raped at Osborn Playground on Thursday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/nypd-fire-slow-response-rape-report-brooklyn-article-1.2491590

Moose-Knuckle
01-11-16, 04:01
I say this as a father . . .

When you become a parent, you have but one sole single solitary ****ing purpose above all else upon this pernicious planet. You are to PROTECT your progeny AT ALL COSTS. The bear in the forests knows this, the lion in the field knows this, and the orca in the ocean know this. In the course of protecting your children it may be required of you to sacrifice your liberty, your effects, nay your very life.

There is a reason in some cultures when one dishonors their family it is customary to take their own life.

The dejected louse does not deserve the love of a child.

From the article linked:

Five men walked up, pointed a gun, and told the man to leave. The father tells Eyewitness News that he had no choice but to leave his daughter in the park surrounded by the men.

Bull s**t! There was another ****ing choice.

The father tells Eyewitness News he was with his daughter near the handball court having a drink when the men approached. When one pulled out a gun and told him to run, he felt he had no choice. He says he felt that if he stood there and fought, he would have died.

Then so be it. Do your duty and take as many of the ****ing oxygen thieves with you.

The man did not have a cell phone, and ran not too far to a nearby bodega begging for help, but they wouldn't call police.

That grocer needs to be burned down.

The victim tells Eyewitness News that she did scream for help, and was scared when her dad left her.

Not only does she have to live with the fact that she was brutalized by five entitled savages but also that her father ABANDONED her in her most dire hour of need.

As for the five oxygen thieves they will just be added to the incalculable number of unprosecuted hate crimes.

Eurodriver
01-11-16, 06:32
You are to PROTECT your progeny AT ALL COSTS. The bear in the forests knows this, the lion in the field knows this, and the orca in the ocean know this. In the course of protecting your children it may be required of you to sacrifice your liberty, your effects, nay your very life.

Not really. Many animals will let predators have their young as they know they will always be able to reproduce next season, but they lose everything if they die too. Deer, elk, moose, antelope and many other animals all fit into this category

As for the five oxygen thieves they will just be added to the incalculable number of unprosecuted hate crimes.

The victim was black. I'm not sure what would have made this a hate crime...other than the fact that it was hateful and hate crimes are bullshit laws in the first place. Also, RE: the dad. I have come to think about this more often and while I am not victim blaming whatsoever, what in the **** is a dad doing at a playground at 9pm with his daughter outside the Tilden Houses in Brooklyn? I'm not implying anything illicit, but you brought up the animal analogy and that is the equivalent of giving birth to a new calf in a lion's den.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/11/four-teens-in-custody-after-alleged-group-rape-at-new-york-city-playground.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Four teens in custody after alleged group rape at New York City playground

Police said two teenagers surrendered and two were apprehended. Charges were pending against a 14-year-old, 17-year-old and two 15-year-olds. A fifth suspect is still being sought.

I was into some pretty crazy shit when I was 14, but brutally gang raping older teenagers was not one of them.

Averageman
01-11-16, 06:51
You know the biggest failure was staying.
If you're going to have a life and raise kids and you decide to stay in the worst place in New York, WTF were you thinking?
Incrementally bad choices start piling up with consequences, it's the pay me now, or pay me later thing. At some point if you want your life to be better and your kids to be safe, you better GTFO, pack a bag and find a better place to live.

Eurodriver
01-11-16, 07:05
You know the biggest failure was staying.
If you're going to have a life and raise kids and you decide to stay in the worst place in New York, WTF were you thinking?
Incrementally bad choices start piling up with consequences, it's the pay me now, or pay me later thing. At some point if you want your life to be better and your kids to be safe, you better GTFO, pack a bag and find a better place to live.

Where and how do you suggest they go?

The Brownsville neighborhood only has a 29% high school graduation rate. Almost 100% (and that's not exaggerated to make a point. It's >98%) of the population lives in housing projects.

https://youtu.be/xEg1nJ0_Z64?t=1m29s

usmcvet
01-11-16, 07:50
what in the **** is a dad doing at a playground at 9pm with his daughter outside the Tilden Houses in Brooklyn? I'm not implying anything illicit, but you brought up the animal analogy and that is the equivalent of giving birth to a new calf in a lion's den.

The report said he was in the park "having a drink" with his daughter. It does not in any way excuse what happened but we all need to do the best to limit our exposure to danger. The lions den analogy is spot on.

I used to read the Armed Citizen page in my American Rifleman magazine as soon as it arrived in the mail. I remember reading an article, not sure it was there, about a man on his boat in the Caribbean. He was boarded by armed men. He disarmed one of them, of a Mini 14 I believe and he won that fight. These thugs may have folded or may have killed dad in the park if he fought. The point is there is a time to fight and a time to run. This was a time to fight.

Firefly
01-11-16, 07:53

The Brownsville neighborhood only has a 29% high school graduation rate. Almost 100% (and that's not exaggerated to make a point. It's >98%) of the population lives in housing projects.

How does anybody get anywhere?

Humping. One step at a time. High School is free. All this free shit. An 18 year old with a Diploma can still do pretty much anything if they have a clean record. This is all going back to self determnation.

I went to an all black high school that was a fricken joke. They had cops there all goddamn day. Assaults, guns, dope. It was like something out of Class of 1999 or Nuke em high.
It wasn't easy but I graduated. Moved on with my life. Work a soul crushing job. Will probably move on with my life and stop trying to waste my time in ghettos.

Pretty hard for me to feel sorry for these yabs. If my parents had named me KeyShawn JonVarion....I'd change my name at 18 like a buddy of mine did. He had a really goofy jive bird name and said "Nobody will take me seriously in life with this bullshit name" and changed it.

Whatever it takes. Not everybody can sling dope, shoot hoops, or rap so might as well do it the old fashioned way; going to the very bottom of your ruck, digging feep, and finding a little extra.

Firefly
01-11-16, 07:57
Usmcvet, I think I read that article or one similar. I thought he had a stainless mini 14 and they had SKS or shotguns and broke contact despite outnumbering him simply because he had violence of action. Like, it was illegal to travel in his boat armed but did it anyway.

But no foolin' I read that too. I think it even made an Ayoob article.

Airhasz
01-11-16, 08:06
The Brownsville neighborhood only has a 29% high school graduation rate.

Those boys wouldn't last an hour with Detroit's n..neighborhoods.

Airhasz
01-11-16, 08:09

Humping. One step at a time. High School is free. All this free shit. An 18 year old with a Diploma can still do pretty much anything if they have a clean record. This is all going back to self determnation.

I went to an all black high school that was a fricken joke. They had cops there all goddamn day. Assaults, guns, dope. It was like something out of Class of 1999 or Nuke em high.
It wasn't easy but I graduated. Moved on with my life. Work a soul crushing job. Will probably move on with my life and stop trying to waste my time in ghettos.

Pretty hard for me to feel sorry for these yabs. If my parents had named me KeyShawn JonVarion....I'd change my name at 18 like a buddy of mine did. He had a really goofy jive bird name and said "Nobody will take me seriously in life with this bullshit name" and changed it.

Whatever it takes. Not everybody can sling dope, shoot hoops, or rap so might as well do it the old fashioned way; going to the very bottom of your ruck, digging feep, and finding a little extra.

Lots of raw truth in that post.

cbx
01-11-16, 08:26
This is just a sad deal all the way around.

Buddy of mine lived in south Dallas a while. Some of the stories were just plain effing scary.

Why this inner city mentality even exists is something I can't comprehend. Father failed his daughter. Daughter failed for letting dad even have them there.

The cycle of life continues in another hell hole.

Averageman
01-11-16, 08:49

I've got a close friend from Brooklyn.
The above is exactly what he did to get out of Dodge. He got his education, went to the recruiting station and made a life for himself and never went back.
I'm sure he had a hell of a time growing up there, because he looks "soft", seeing him from the outside you might guess him to be an easy mark. He isn't he may only be 5'4" but 4'11" of that is all heart.
That little Dago climbed in to a burning Tank to traverse the Turret and pull the Driver out who had been overcome by smoke and burnt over 25% of his body.
I can only imagine that if he had stayed in that ghetto he grew up in more than a few people would have lost out on his potential to do good things.
If you stay in the Zoo and raise your kids, don't be surprised if they turn in to animals.

SomeOtherGuy
01-11-16, 08:59
Those boys wouldn't last an hour with Detroit's n..neighborhoods.

Wow. I thought that was total hyperbole, but having worked in downtown Detroit and lived in its suburbs, I had to check. Yeah... the guys in that Brownsville video wouldn't last an hour in the bad parts of Detroit. They would be lucky to last a day in the nicer suburbs of Detroit.

usmcvet
01-11-16, 09:08
Usmcvet, I think I read that article or one similar. I thought he had a stainless mini 14 and they had SKS or shotguns and broke contact despite outnumbering him simply because he had violence of action. Like, it was illegal to travel in his boat armed but did it anyway.

You are right! I googled it but could not find it. I bet it was Massad! I used to devour his articles. It was more about mindset if I remember right. He did have a Mini and was not supposed to have it where he was! Wish I could find that one. Point is FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Especially to protect you babies.

Dienekes
01-11-16, 09:44
Post: " Laws that disarm law-abiding citizens are immoral."

"An unjust law is NO law"...Thomas Aquinas

RCBS time.

Averageman
01-11-16, 10:41
Wow. I thought that was total hyperbole, but having worked in downtown Detroit and lived in its suburbs, I had to check. Yeah... the guys in that Brownsville video wouldn't last an hour in the bad parts of Detroit. They would be lucky to last a day in the nicer suburbs of Detroit.

Yes, but they had nice matching camo T-Shirts.

Moose-Knuckle
01-11-16, 12:47
Not really. Many animals will let predators have their young as they know they will always be able to reproduce next season, but they lose everything if they die too. Deer, elk, moose, antelope and many other animals all fit into this category

Did I list "deer, elk, moose, antelope and many other animals"?

Nope. I sure did not. I listed the apex predators of this planet, man being at the top of that list.

The victim was black. I'm not sure what would have made this a hate crime...other than the fact that it was hateful and hate crimes are bullshit laws in the first place.

The 18 year old woman's race should not matter, but using the progressive leftist tactic, the five males should be charged additionally with a hate crime because they targeted her due to her gender. Had they targeted a gay guy and beat him up and or sexually assaulted him with various objects the DOJ Civil Rights Division would be involved and charge them with a hate crime. I have not seen any photos of the victim or her sperm donor to be able to determine what race they are.

Moose-Knuckle
01-11-16, 12:53

The article usmcvet described was authored by Col. Jeff Cooper, he published in his book Principles of Self Defense.

Firefly
01-11-16, 13:31
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2011/03/07/survive-pirate-attack/

Harold J Kearsley, mid 80s. I think over time it has become apocryphal but according to this article he merely presented arms so to speak.

Still worked.

glocktogo
01-11-16, 14:28
What kind of father leaves his daughter in the hands of 5 thugs? The kind that's been indoctrinated by liberals in a gun free city, that these are police matters and mere subjects shouldn't concern themselves with their own protection. That, or the kind that doesn't really care about his daughter. At least not as much as his own skin.

I get SteyrAUG's premise, but I can't accept it. First of all, none of us on here would be drinking with our 18 y.o. daughters in a public park in a rat infested area. So let's reframe it to getting caught unaware by 5 thugs in what you assumed was a safe(er) place with your daughter and they say the same. I'm not leaving her, ever. I'm of a mindset that swift, violent action can turn the tables. Regardless of my outcome, my daughter would receive the necessary time to escape, evade and seek help. If she wound up attending my funeral, she'd be attending a hero's funeral. She wouldn't be looking at me the rest of her life as the "father" who abandoned her in her time of greatest need.

Irish
01-11-16, 15:43

Put me on the jury. ;)

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 15:50
I'd rather be dead than live with what that man now lives with.

It would have been time to figure something out. I can think of all sorts of possibilities. Leaving my daughter to be viciously raped and possibly killed would not have been an option. Call me crazy. Some things are worse than death.

I understand that. But like I said, what if your sacrifice leads to them deciding to kill your daughter as well. Once you kill one, the rest are free.

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 15:54
I dunno, Steyr.

Most Dindu hoods tend to be chickenshits. When they see their homeboy get ventilated; most tend to scatter and run away. They don't want a stand up fight.

You're anthropomorphizing them with tactics and resolve. It isn't like Heat where they decide no witnesses because one screws up.

Kill the loudest mouth or largest one and they scatter. This isn't to say relax, but it is something to keep in mind

If the father was carrying, different story. In that case mag dump until you or all of them are dead.

And I'm not trying to make them out like cold, calculating types. They are the type who simply doesn't care, who will shoot you simply for "dis'pecting" them. And once they kill one, they aren't gonna care about the daughter. At least not until they are done raping and abusing her for their amusement.

Honu
01-11-16, 16:05
still say no welfare for any criminal ! and anyone using drugs
also no more welfare as we know it food coupons only for certain items only take out many folks ability to buy drugs etc... buy changing welfare as we know it today
any criminal caught doing acts like this are killed
any 3 strike violent crimes are killed
all prisoners in jail already who are violent repeat offenders are taken out of prison and killed

the only downside our prisons would clean out and we would have some guards without jobs
but we could pay them till they found work with all the money we would be saving not housing these people

Averageman
01-11-16, 16:19
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/11/4-teens-in-custody-in-alleged-group-rape-at-nyc-playground/21295160/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl27%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D1157773353_htmlws-sb-bb
Police said Sunday two teenagers surrendered and two were apprehended. Charges were pending against a 14-year-old, 17-year-old and two 15-year-olds. A fifth suspect is still being sought.

Authorities said the woman was accosted just after 9 p.m. Thursday as she and her father walked inside Osborn Playground in the Brownsville section of Brooklyn.

Police said there were five suspects, and one pointed a gun at the father and told him to leave. Each man raped the woman, police said. The father returned with two police officers, but the attackers fled.

So now they have four out of five.
I'm pretty sure that one of the first two ratted out the rest for a reduced sentence.

THCDDM4
01-11-16, 16:32
What a sad story- and a terrible act.

This was a failure on behalf of the father. Plain and simple. He didn't have a means to protect or defend himself or his daughter- nor did he teach his daughter a means to defend herself.

I can tell you my children will be walking talking weapons with weapons. They will be taught the proper mindset, self defense skills and situational awareness that will help to mitigate becoming a victim. Not to mention they WILL be armed in some manner or another.

Dude failed himself and his daughter. Screw the laws in his state or any other- not getting raped, killed or beaten to a pulp is WAY more important than abiding by ridiculous "laws".

I hope the animals that did this get butt rammed each and every day until they die of anal bleeding and trauma.

26 Inf
01-11-16, 17:08
This story reports the parents turned them in:

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-parents-played-roles-in-girls-shocking-rape-212019749.html

Also - An attendant at the deli told the New York Times that the footage came from his shop and that he recognized the suspects because they often came by to steal snacks off the shelves. “They’re bad boys,” he said.

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 17:26
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/01/11/4-teens-in-custody-in-alleged-group-rape-at-nyc-playground/21295160/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl27%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D1157773353_htmlws-sb-bb
Police said Sunday two teenagers surrendered and two were apprehended. Charges were pending against a 14-year-old, 17-year-old and two 15-year-olds. A fifth suspect is still being sought.

Not sure there is a better example of failed leftist policies.

For all the special consideration minority children receive, you have 5 teens who are already violent rapists with no fear of consequences or a shred of human decency.

For all the "gun control" in NY, violent teenagers are still able to get guns.

And what is the message we see on the news? Cops are the bad guys who shoot unarmed kids and black lives matter.

These are nothing but predatory animals who hunt in packs and find weak, vulnerable strays. They should all be euthanized. But instead they will get slap on the wrists juvie convictions.

Benito
01-11-16, 22:08

Imagine what would happen to a white guy, or God forbid a white female who wandered into a building with these animals.
The news would ignore the ensuing rape/murderfest.

But if a black criminal gets plugged during an assault on a white or "White Hispanic" cop/citizen (e.g. Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin) the media would flip out into blame Whitey, sympathize with Blacky mode.

It's surreal.

No question though that fighting is better than surrender.
I urge you to read te following piece.
It is one of the best pieces I've ever read regarding surrender.

http://www.downrange.tv/blog/why-surrender-is-never-an-option/12837/

The first phase of surrender is failing to be armed, trained and committed to fight. We are prepared to surrender when we are unprepared to resist. The second phase of surrender is failing to be alert. You must see trouble coming in order to have time to respond. The warning may be less than one second but it will be there and it must be recognized and acted upon immediately.

The Third phase of surrender is giving up your weapons.

The last phase of surrender is up to the monsters who have taken control of your life and perhaps the lives of your loved ones. The last phase of surrender is out of your hands.

Surrender during war
During the American Revolution 12,000 Colonists captured by the British died in captivity on prison ships, while only 8,000 died in battle. Had the 12,000 who surrendered continued to fight, many would have survived and they could have done great damage to the British and likely shortened the war.

Civil War prisoners were treated so badly that some 50,000 died in captivity. More Americans have been killed by Americans than by any foreign army in any war. Six hundred and eighteen thousand Americans died in the Civil War.

As many as 18,000 captured American and Pilipino prisoners died or were murdered at the hands of the Japanese during the six days of the “Bataan Death March.” Had most of these soldiers slipped into the jungle and fought as guerrillas they could have tied up elements of the Japanese Army for months or years and perhaps more of them would have survived the war.

Of the Americans who actually reached Japanese prison camps during the war, nearly 50,000 died in captivity. That is more than 10 percent of all the American military deaths in the entire war in both the Pacific and European theaters combined.

In addition to the 50,000 captured Americans who died in Japanese prison camps an additional 20,000 were murdered before reaching a prison camp. If those 70,000 Americans had continued to fight, they could have provided time for the United States to build and maneuver its forces, perhaps shortening the war and saving even more lives. Some of them would have likely survived the war. If they had all died in battle their fate would have been no worse.

During the early stages of the “Battle of the Bulge” American soldiers were massacred by the German troops who captured them.

During the Vietnam conflict many American Prisoners Of War were tortured daily for years by the Communist North Vietnamese. Many Americans died during the process. Only Officers (Airmen) held in North Vietnam were ever repatriated. Enlisted Americans captured in South Viet Nam were routinely tortured, mutilated and murdered by the Communists. As a combat soldier and knowing my fate should I be captured, I was committed to fighting to the death. I made specific plans to force the enemy to kill me rather than allow myself to be captured.

In recent years, American troops captured by Islamic terrorists groups have virtually all been tortured and murdered in gruesome fashion. If I were fighting in the Middle East, I would make a similar vow and plan to fight to the death. Under no circumstances would I allow myself to be captured by our Islamic enemies.

Death by Government
RJ Rummel, who wrote the book, “Death by Government” states that prior to the 20th Century; 170 million civilians were murdered by their own governments. Historians tell us that during the 20th Century perhaps as many as 200 million civilians were murdered by their own governments.

Some of the Nations where the mass murder of civilians occurred during the 20th Century include Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia, The Congo, Uganda, Armenia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nigeria, Laos, China, Cuba, Manchuria, Iraq, Iran, Biafra, Rwanda and many others. The slaughter of civilians by governments appears to be as common as not.

Most of these slaughters were only made possible by disarming the victims before killing them. Had these people resisted, their fate would have been no worse and perhaps better. Resistance is much more difficult after the government has already taken the means of resistance away from the people. Planned genocide has been the primary reason for weapon confiscation throughout history.

Jews and others who surrendered to the Nazis were murdered in slave labor camps by the millions. Had all the Jews in Europe resisted when the Nazis started rounding them up they could have made the Nazis pay an enormous price for the holocaust. The fact that Hitler confiscated guns in 1936 made resistance far less feasible.

Had the Jews in Germany resisted, the outcome may have been the same but the world would have learned about the holocaust years earlier and may have intervened. Most people would prefer to die fighting and trying to kill their oppressor, than be taken off to a death camp and starved to death or murdered in a gas chamber.

William Ayers, former leader of the Terrorist organization “The Weather Underground,” and close friend of Barack Obama, told his followers in the Weather Underground, “When we (Communist Revolutionaries) take over the United States, we will have to kill 25 million Americans.” He was referring to those who would never submit to a Communist takeover. Those who would refuse to deny and reject the Constitution would have to be murdered. If this sounds impossible, remember that Genocide by Government was the leading cause of death in the last Century.

Surrendering to Criminals
The “Onion Field Murder” in California was a wakeup call to Law Enforcement Officers everywhere. On March 9, 1963, two LAPD Officers were taken prisoner by two criminals. The Officers submitted to capture and gave up their weapons. They were driven to an onion field outside of Bakersfield.

One Officer was murdered while the other Officer managed to escape in a hail of gunfire. The surviving Officer suffered serious psychological problems, having been unable to save his partner. As a result of this incident, the LAPD policy became, “You will fight no matter how bad things are.” “You will never ever surrender your weapons or yourself to a criminal.”

Consider the Ogden, Utah record store murders. Read the book if you do not know the story. The manner in which the criminals murdered their young victims cannot be described here. Resistance might have been futile. Compliance was definitely and absolutely futile.

The courts in this country have ruled that the police have no legal obligation to protect anyone. Why do Law Enforcement Officials always tell civilians not to resist a criminal, while they tell their Officers to always resist and never surrender? Police administrators fear being sued by a civilian victim who gets hurt resisting. Furthermore, the police, like all government agencies derive their power by fostering dependence.

According to Professor John Lott’s study on the relationship between guns and crime, a victim who resists with a firearm is less likely to be hurt or killed than a victim who cooperates with his attacker. His book is titled “More Guns, Less Crime.”

The Doctor and his family in Connecticut complied and cooperated, meeting every demand of the home invasion robbers to whom they had surrendered. The Doctors wife and daughters were tortured, raped, doused with gasoline and burned alive. How did surrender and cooperation work out for them?

In another home invasion robbery, a kindly couple with 9 “adopted, special needs children,” surrendered to the robbers. The victims opened their safe and did not resist in any way. When the robbers where finished ransacking the home and terrifying the children, they shot both parents in the head several times before leaving. How did surrender and complete cooperation work out for them?

Handing over your life by surrendering to someone who is in the process of committing a violent crime against you is a form of suicide. Some survive but many do not. The monster gets to decide for you.
We have heard brutalized victims say, “The robber said that he would not hurt us if we cooperated.” Why would you believe anything that someone who is committing a crime against you says? He will be lying if he speaks. As we say in law enforcement, “If a criminal’s lips are moving while he is speaking, he is lying.” Criminals by definition are dishonest and should never be trusted or believed.

You have no doubt heard friends say, I would not resist a criminal, after all why would he kill me? This is stupid and naive. In law enforcement, we call these people “Victims by Choice” (VBC). There could be a long list of reasons why a criminal would kill you despite your cooperation.

You may be of a different race, thus a different tribe. Only members of his tribe are actually human in his mind. He may feel hatred toward you because you have more than he does. Gratification from being in a position of total power is reason enough for some.

Criminals are sometimes members of a Satanic Cult who worship death such as the “Night Stalker” in California. Eliminating a potential witness is often cited as a reason to kill a victim. Sometimes criminals simply enjoy causing suffering and death. There are people who are in fact, pure evil. I have heard criminals say, “I killed her just to watch her die.”

A victim who begs for mercy can give his attacker a tremendous feeling of power which many criminals seem to enjoy. You cannot expect mercy from someone who does not know what mercy is.

Resist!
We each have a duty to ourselves, our loved ones, our neighbors, our community, our city, our state and our country to resist criminals. Reasoning with a thug who believes that his failures are because of people just like you is not likely to be helpful. Pleading with a terrorist who has been taught from birth that his salvation depends on murdering people like you is a doomed plan. Resist!

Resist! His gun may not be real. After you are tied up it will not matter. His gun may not be loaded. After you are tied up it will not matter. He may not know how to operate his gun. After you are tied up it will not matter. Resist!

Statistically if you run and your assailant shoots at you he will miss. Statistically if you run and he shoots and hits you, you will not die. Bad guys shooting at the police miss 90 percent of the time. The odds are on your side. Better to die fighting in place than to be tied up, doused with gasoline and burned alive. There are things worse than death. Surrender to a criminal or a terrorist and you will learn what they are. Resist!

If you resist with a commitment to win you may well prevail, especially if you are armed and trained. If you lose it is still better to die fighting in place than to be taken prisoner and have your head cut off with a dull knife while your screams gurgle through your own blood as we have witnessed on numerous videos from the “Islamic practitioners of peace,” as well as the Mexican drug cartels.

Some who have refused to surrender.
History is filled with brave people who refused to surrender. Some of these men and woman have won their battles despite what seemed to be insurmountable odds. Others have gone down fighting and avoided being tortured to death. Some fought to the death to help or save others. Many have fought to the death for an idea or a belief.

When General Santa Ana (also the President of Mexico at the time) ordered 180 “Texicans” to surrender the Alamo, Col. Travis answered with “a cannon shot and a rebel yell.” Eventually General Santa Ana was able to build his troop strength to ten thousand. The Mexicans then swarmed the defenders and killed them all.

The battle of the Alamo delayed the Mexican Army long enough for Sam Huston to build his Texican Army, which met and defeated the Mexican Army and captured General Santa Ana. General Santa Ana traded Texas for his life and the sacrifices of the Alamo defenders changed history.

Frank Luke was a heroic aviator in WWI. Shot down and wounded he refused to surrender when confronted by a German patrol. He killed 4 German soldiers with his 1911 Pistol before being killed. Luke was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor.

When his unit was pinned down by German Machine Guns and all of the Officers and non commissioned officers in his company were killed or wounded, Alvin York never considered surrendering. Instead, he attacked hundreds of German soldiers killing about 25 with his rifle and pistol and then captured 132 others by himself!

Most of the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto (Poland) surrendered to the German Army. They were taken off to death camps and murdered. Between 400 and 1,000 Jews refused to surrender and armed with only a few pistols, revolvers and rifles, they held off the German Army for three months before dying in battle.

During the “Battle of the Bulge,” the 101st Airborne was surrounded by the German Army and ordered to surrender. Faced with overwhelming odds, the Commanding Officer of the 101st sent this reply to the Germans. “Nuts.” The Americans refused to surrender and they stopped the German advance. Most of the Americans troops survived.

On Sept 2, 2010, 40 armed criminals took over and robbed a train in India. Some of the robbers had guns, others used knives and clubs. When they began to disrobe an 18 year old girl for the purpose of gang raping her, one of the passengers decided to fight. He was a 35 year old retired Gurkha soldier. He drew his Khukasri Knife and attacked the 40 robbers. He killed three of the robbers and wounded 8 more despite his being wounded in this 20 minute fight. The remaining criminals fled for their lives leaving their stolen loot and eleven comrades dead or wounded on the floor of the train. The eight wounded robbers were arrested.

How does one man defeat 40? How does he summon the courage to fight such odds? He utilized all of the Principles of Personal Defense: Alertness, Decisiveness, Aggressiveness, Speed, Coolness, Ruthlessness, and Surprise. He was skilled in the use of his weapon. Most importantly, He refused to be a victim and allow evil to triumph!

If this one inspirational soldier can defeat 40 opponents using his knife, it would seem that we should all be able to defeat a group of armed criminals by using our firearms if we are professionally trained as was this heroic Gurkha soldier.

Final thoughts
How will you respond if you are confronted by evil as some of us have been in the past and some of us will be in the future? If you have not decided ahead of time what you will do, you will likely do nothing. Those who fight back often win and survive. Those who surrender never win and often die a horrible death. Have you made your decision? Remember, no decision is a decision to do nothing.

SteyrAUG
01-11-16, 23:31
The first phase of surrender is failing to be armed, trained and committed to fight. We are prepared to surrender when we are unprepared to resist. The second phase of surrender is failing to be alert. You must see trouble coming in order to have time to respond. The warning may be less than one second but it will be there and it must be recognized and acted upon immediately.

The Third phase of surrender is giving up your weapons.

The last phase of surrender is up to the monsters who have taken control of your life and perhaps the lives of your loved ones. The last phase of surrender is out of your hands.

Perhaps the most important take away from this entire thread. Thanks for posting it.

Or as somebody once said, "I prefer to not leave my well being up to the good intentions of bad people."

I saw and learned a lot during my years living in one of the worst parts of Ft. Lauderdale and I think I was given a perspective that thankfully some of you seem to have been spared.

First, you can't always choose your environment. Somebody posted a decent "blueprint out of the ghetto" but keep in mind it is based upon surviving the duration. Commonly referred to as a "crab bucket", those around you often prevent your escape. Every time a crab tried to climb out, others pull him back in the bucket. Similarly people who seem to be trying to be successful are often targeted simply out of spite by criminal elements. Decent people who are forced to defend themselves often end up "jammed up" by a system that really doesn't care about right and wrong.

In the few years I spent living in that shithole I had to stand up to gang bangers, drug dealers and all other sorts of low lifes. I was very much on my own, in a couple instances law enforcement treated me like "I" was the problem and was simply causing trouble. I was forced to deal with cops who were sympathetic to drug dealers and viewed me as some kind of crazy vigilante type because I was armed and defended my property. If I didn't know the laws and my rights, some of them would have arrested me.

You can also only bang heads with drug dealers and gang bangers for so long before the odds stack against you. A decent person in a shitty neighborhood is hopelessly outnumbered and pretty much on their own. Can't depend on neighbors, can't depend on cops, the only thing you can depend upon is the arrogance and capacity for violence of local criminals. If you stay long enough, eventually the house wins, just like Vegas. Thankfully beat the odds and got out of there before I had a major incident.

A thousand ants can bring down an elephant. Years ago we had a group that was hitting a local donut chain. With little or no warning then entered with shotguns and immediately started shooting people. Sure they robbed the place, but for them it was mostly about shooting people for fun. I don't care if you were switched on in condition orange, if you didn't see them before they hit the door, you probably wouldn't have time to get to your gun. Sometimes you just don't get enough warning, even if you are paying attention. This is why ambushes are typically so successful.

I've also seen a big guy taken down by four or five guys. One at a time he could have kicked all of their asses. But only in movies do guys take on four or more attackers that are committed to violence. Taking down armed attackers while unarmed borders on fantasy. This is why gangs exist, with only a small group and a suitable dedication to violence combined with a complete lack of humanity, the small group can be more powerful that just about any lone individual. Don't expect them to be deterred by your gun and willingness to stand up, expect them to try and kill you.

Thankfully this isn't every criminal. The ones involved in gang rape at 15 or "spree killings" at donut shops seem to be a minority of the criminal element and are something like a serial killer. They just have little or no humanity and either don't care what they do to others or actually enjoy what they do.

Most troubling one that I haven't managed to forget is a group of teens who abducted a girl who was about 10 years old, raped her for the better part of a day, got bored and tortured her with a knife and then stabbed her a bunch of times and left her to bleed out. She died in horrible pain and not a single one of the kids had any empathy for her.

This is pretty much why I am always armed.

Moose-Knuckle
01-12-16, 02:12
No question though that fighting is better than surrender.
I urge you to read te following piece.
It is one of the best pieces I've ever read regarding surrender.

That is authored by Larry Mudgett, I have posted it several times over the years here and re-read it myself.

http://www.marksmanshipmatters.com/articles/why-surrender-is-never-an-option/

Paul Howe also hit's it out of the park with his DVD Combat Mindset, in it uses captured videos of torture/executions from Nepal, Mexican NACROs, etc. to drive the point home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKFXdIDpEac

Firefly
01-12-16, 05:26
I've decided that God most likely hates me. I dunno why, maybe he's prejudiced or something. So I'm going to Hell. God not existing is my only hope for a peaceful afterlife, but he probably does.

Anyways.....I'm going to Hell when I die and made up my mind years ago that I won't go alone. That I'm not surrendering shit. And that I'll always hate those who would do me harm more than they could ever possibly hate me.

Oversharing I guess. But most hoodrats are pieces of subhuman shot. So fuggit.

usmcvet
01-12-16, 11:23
The article usmcvet described was authored by Col. Jeff Cooper, he published in his book Principles of Self Defense.

Thanks Moose. That is an outstanding little book. I am not sure where my copy is. I probably lent it out. I need to buy it again.

Bulletdog
01-13-16, 00:30
I understand that. But like I said, what if your sacrifice leads to them deciding to kill your daughter as well.

What if? So be it.

But what if I get the first guy and the others run? What if my fighting back and getting killed takes them "out of the mood" and my daughter is spared. What if shooting me makes a lot of noise and the rats all bolt leaving my daughter unharmed. What if I disarm the first one and drop the other four where they stand. What if I feign fear and submission, seemingly run away only to run around some visual barrier and come right back at them full speed? What if I started screaming something at the top of my lungs and they bolt for fear of being caught?

I saw a story in the news when I was a younger man. A guy and his girlfriend were "parked" and making out. Some guy walks up to the car with his gun out and tells the guy to get in the trunk. He does. The gunman then proceeds to rape the girl in the car while the boyfriend listens in the trunk. I can't remember now if the BG killed the girl or not, but the boy friend was shot after the rape, while still in the trunk, left for dead, and survived.

I read that story while sitting next to my hot young fair haired girlfriend. I finished reading and just looked over at her. I decided right then and there that I would rather be dead than have to live with myself after that. I spent wayyyyy too much time mentally planning how I would fight back and what I would have done to that rapist/attempted murderer. I was and still am mentally prepared to literally die fighting should I find myself in that kind of situation. Might I fail? Yep. But I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

SteyrAUG
01-13-16, 00:59
What if? So be it.

But what if I get the first guy and the others run? What if my fighting back and getting killed takes them "out of the mood" and my daughter is spared. What if shooting me makes a lot of noise and the rats all bolt leaving my daughter unharmed. What if I disarm the first one and drop the other four where they stand. What if I feign fear and submission, seemingly run away only to run around some visual barrier and come right back at them full speed? What if I started screaming something at the top of my lungs and they bolt for fear of being caught?

I saw a story in the news when I was a younger man. A guy and his girlfriend were "parked" and making out. Some guy walks up to the car with his gun out and tells the guy to get in the trunk. He does. The gunman then proceeds to rape the girl in the car while the boyfriend listens in the trunk. I can't remember now if the BG killed the girl or not, but the boy friend was shot after the rape, while still in the trunk, left for dead, and survived.

I read that story while sitting next to my hot young fair haired girlfriend. I finished reading and just looked over at her. I decided right then and there that I would rather be dead than have to live with myself after that. I spent wayyyyy too much time mentally planning how I would fight back and what I would have done to that rapist/attempted murderer. I was and still am mentally prepared to literally die fighting should I find myself in that kind of situation. Might I fail? Yep. But I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Zodiak killer pulled shit like that. Rolled up on isolated couple with a gun and directed the girlfriend to tie up her boyfriend with promises he wouldn't hurt them. He then tied up the girlfriend and repeatedly stabbed the boyfriend in the back, the raped the girl and then repeatedly stabbed her. The girlfriend died of her wounds and the boyfriend lived long enough to tell police what happened and then died.

So I really do get it, sometimes death is preferable. But at the same time would you be willing to live with yourself if you attacked them and they wounded you and executed your daughter? The reality is there probably is no "always correct" answer because you don't know the final intentions of your attackers.

The only constant is "anything you do can get you or your loved ones killed, including doing nothing."

So I can understand what this father might have been attempting. I find it hard to fault him when I believe he was probably doing what he thought was his best chance of preserving his daughters life. At the same time if he went ballistic and attacked 5 thugs who had at least one gun and got himself killed in the process and escalated the rape into a rape and murder, I also wouldn't fault the father for the same reasons, he was probably doing what he thought was his best chance of preserving his daughters life.

The blame rests solely with the 5 feral humans and the reprehensible individuals who produced them and inflicted them on the community.

As it stands the father and daughter are both still alive. It is for them to decide if that is their "best possible outcome." It really isn't for you or I to say, we can only decide for ourselves. Some people would rather see their loved ones killed than raped or tortured, others would want to keep their loved ones at any cost.

Hopefully none of us will ever know what it feels like to have to make such decisions.

Eurodriver
01-17-16, 09:32
http://nypost.com/2016/01/12/fifth-suspect-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-teen/

Suspects claim teen was having sex with father before alleged gang rape

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/perps5.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

My first thought when reading the headline was "These are some sick ****s."

But after reading the article...well... we'll see...

The drunken dad staggered off and, when he returned, threw a beer bottle at the teens, according to law enforcement sources.

The father told cops he eventually went to two nearby delis for help, but workers there have said he was too drunk for them to understand him. In the end, he flagged down a passing patrol car.

Additional "sources": http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-teenager-gang-raped-park-7162533
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/14/ny-dad-too-drunk-to-report-gang-rape-reportedly-having-sex-with-own-daughter/

Moose-Knuckle
01-18-16, 01:05
http://nypost.com/2016/01/12/fifth-suspect-arrested-in-gang-rape-of-teen/

Suspects claim teen was having sex with father before alleged gang rape

https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/perps5.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=664&h=441&crop=1

My first thought when reading the headline was "These are some sick ****s."

But after reading the article...well... we'll see...

Additional "sources": http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-teenager-gang-raped-park-7162533
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/14/ny-dad-too-drunk-to-report-gang-rape-reportedly-having-sex-with-own-daughter/

I like how those two oxygen thieves are smiling in their photo with their stereotypical hoods on. They know they have NOTHING to fear from the "Justice" System . . .

As for the father having incestuous relations with and or raping his own daughter, I don't see how this excuses and makes the gang rape of the woman "not their bad thing".

I say line them all up against the wall, the father too for one abandoning his protege and two IF he was in fact having sexual relations with his daughter.

SteyrAUG
01-18-16, 01:48
So much wood chipper material.

TF82
01-18-16, 02:09
I'm wondering if the thread title is accurate after all. The whole thing is starting to sound really weird. The fact that this dude was drinking in a park in Brooklyn with his 18 year old daughter and then ran off makes the whole thing a bit suspect to me. I read another article stating that the police had to fight her into the ambulance.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/teens-charged-brooklyn-playground-rape-claim-consent-article-1.2492967

A couple of other things:

"Local politicians and clergy denounced the attack Monday, and demanded to know why the deli workers did not allow the girl’s father to use his phone to dial 911.

'It's not only stupid, it's ignorant to community. A community is about sharing and togetherness, it is not isolation. So he doesn't understand his business here is a part of this community,' said Bishop Gerald Seabrooks."

This is the kind of "community" where apparent gang rapes happen in public and bodegas get robbed on the regular. I'm SURE the employee assumed he was about to get robbed or at least get his phone stolen. That shit happens in the MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH (this could go on forever) nicer community that I work in. I probably wouldn't have let that guy anywhere near my phone either.

Also, Eric Adams is such a shithead. As you can see from this article he uses his "credibility" as a former NYPD Captain to bash that department for votes every single chance he gets. They responded to the scene and stopped this apparent rape immediately and then caught all but one suspect really quickly. How about a "good job fellas"? No, god forbid, not from Eric Adams he has to invent a reason to piss on them. Maybe they didn't publicize it because they were conducting a ****ing investigation?

And then of course there is dick head DeBlasio who actually managed to say something reasonable at first but then, once the dust settled, remembered that to please his base of voters he needs to hate cops and criticize them at every opportunity.

Sorry for the rant but pretty much every element of this story makes me want to vomit.

Sensei
01-18-16, 07:15
I like how those two oxygen thieves are smiling in their photo with their stereotypical hoods on. They know they have NOTHING to fear from the "Justice" System . . .

As for the father having incestuous relations with and or raping his own daughter, I don't see how this excuses and makes the gang rape of the woman "not their bad thing".

I say line them all up against the wall, the father too for one abandoning his protege and two IF he was in fact having sexual relations with his daughter.

They may be smiling because they know that the charges are about to disappear. This was taken from the previously linked Breitbart article:

But there’s more—police were also given cell phone video, showing the teen girl naked from the waist down and smiling while sitting with one of the suspects.

On the video provided by suspect Ethan Phillip’s brother, a voice is heard saying, “You saying yeah?” and then the smiling girl says “it’s lit,” apparently meaning that the green light is on for them to have sex.

That goes a long way to establishing reasonable doubt.

wahoo95
01-18-16, 08:28
Soooo, it's sounding like there's more to the story on this one?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sensei
01-18-16, 09:28
Soooo, it's sounding like there's more to the story on this one?

Yep. This makes me long for the simplicity of the 80's - it was the era of Reagan, glasnost, perestroika, and exploding space shuttles. Back then, you could shoot 5 guys running a train on a woman in Central Park, and walk away with the warm satisfaction that you just prevented a gang rape. Fast forward thirty years and you are just as likely to pick up a murder charge because everything was consensual, and they were just mopping up her father's sloppy seconds. That city needs an enema.

Spiffums
01-18-16, 16:17

They claim she consented to having sex with all of them.

Moose-Knuckle
01-19-16, 02:53
They claim she consented to having sex with all of them.

Said every man ever accused of rape . . .

Moose-Knuckle
01-19-16, 02:57
They may be smiling because they know that the charges are about to disappear. This was taken from the previously linked Breitbart article:

That goes a long way to establishing reasonable doubt.

:confused:

At this point who the hell knows, so a father got drunk in a park had sex with his daughter then she proceeded to have sex with five more guys cause she didn't quit get her fill from old pops, he gets pissed and bounces claiming rape. You can't make this s**t up some days.

I'm sure when it's all said and done her dad is also her pimp and likes to take from the company till so to speak and the five youth probably didn't pay so pimp dad screams rape on them.

glocktogo
01-19-16, 17:08
Excuse me while I go refill my "contempt for humanity" reservoir. It must have a hole in it at the rate it's running dry. :(

TF82
01-20-16, 13:31
Yep. This makes me long for the simplicity of the 80's - it was the era of Reagan, glasnost, perestroika, and exploding space shuttles. Back then, you could shoot 5 guys running a train on a woman in Central Park, and walk away with the warm satisfaction that you just prevented a gang rape. Fast forward thirty years and you are just as likely to pick up a murder charge because everything was consensual, and they were just mopping up her father's sloppy seconds. That city needs an enema.

I gotta tell you man, I don't know anyone who lived or worked in NYC in the 80s who wants to go back, in fact that's what most people who have jobs and aren't criminals are afraid DiBlasio is going to do.

Eurodriver
01-20-16, 13:57
A "legit" source:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/12/us/new-york-park-gang-rape/

Law enforcement sources told CNN that the father ran into a nearby bodega screaming, but a man working at the bodega didn't understand what he was talking about and asked him to leave the store.

The bodega worker said the father appeared drunk or incoherent, according to the sources.

Those sources say the father and daughter were drinking beer in an obscured spot on the playground in an effort to hide from police.

"Father's worst nightmare" - hide from the police in an obscure place while drinking beer with your underage daughter in a park in the ghetto at night?

Yeahhhhh I'm gonna have to apologize for all of the previous posts I made in this thread...

Moose-Knuckle
01-20-16, 14:16
"Father's worst nightmare" - hide from the police in an obscure place while drinking beer with your underage daughter in a park in the ghetto at night?

I thought the daughter was 18. Not that her being a legal adult makes any of this "okay" by any means . . .

jstalford
01-20-16, 14:17
Still underage for drinking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
01-20-16, 14:20
Still underage for drinking...

Yeah but this story was about sex/rape, so she is by legal definition a consenting adult if she consented that is which it sounds like she was. I guess the jury is still out on rather or not her and her old man bump uglies.

Big A
01-20-16, 14:24
The cynic in me says he was pimping his daughter and the dudes decided not to pay.

Moose-Knuckle
01-20-16, 14:29
The cynic in me says he was pimping his daughter and the dudes decided not to pay.

LOL, I called that in post #73 on page #4. :bad:

SteyrAUG
01-20-16, 15:39
Not sure which is worse, the story as it started or the story as the facts come out.

Eurodriver
01-20-16, 15:41
Yeah but this story was about sex/rape, so she is by legal definition a consenting adult if she consented that is which it sounds like she was. I guess the jury is still out on rather or not her and her old man bump uglies.

I meant underage RE: the drinking. Because what other reason would they have to "hide from the police"?

Sexy times? Probs.

wahoo95
01-20-16, 16:23
Not sure which is worse, the story as it started or the story as the facts come out.
Either way it's proof society is headed downhill fast

SteyrAUG
01-20-16, 20:18
Either way it's proof society is headed downhill fast

Large segments anyway.

Moose-Knuckle
01-21-16, 01:08
I meant underage RE: the drinking. Because what other reason would they have to "hide from the police"?

Gottcha, I don't know about NYC, but here a parent can legally give their underage child an alcoholic beverage as long as they are visibly in their presence.

.46caliber
01-21-16, 06:45
I wonder if/when Law&Order SVU will do an episode around this story.

wahoo95
02-25-16, 07:10
Charges dropped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463060/Girl-18-reported-gang-raped-five-teens-Brooklyn-park-admits-sex-consensual-sex-father.html

Sensei
02-25-16, 07:36
Charges dropped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463060/Girl-18-reported-gang-raped-five-teens-Brooklyn-park-admits-sex-consensual-sex-father.html

Is it not interesting that the identity of the adult female who falsely accused the teens is concealed, while the true "victims" of the false accusation are paraded in public. Don't get me wrong, I'm using the term victimes very loosely to highlight the hypocrisy. Truth be told, all participants in this affair could use some more flamethrower.

Also, I assume that it is legal in NY for an 18 year old to have "consensual" sex with 14 and 15 year olds? In most states that's called statutory rape.

usmcvet
02-25-16, 09:07
This is a disgusting cluster!

Moose-Knuckle
02-25-16, 15:09
Is it not interesting that the identity of the adult female who falsely accused the teens is concealed, while the true "victims" of the false accusation are paraded in public. Don't get me wrong, I'm using the term victimes very loosely to highlight the hypocrisy. Truth be told, all participants in this affair could use some more flamethrower.

Also, I assume that it is legal in NY for an 18 year old to have "consensual" sex with 14 and 15 year olds? In most states that's called statutory rape.

And this is where I'm at. Legally the 18 year old woman can have incestuous relations with her father (:bad:) if she so chooses but she is not allowed to have sexual relations with minors.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot those young men who were accused of her rape should press charges against her, well at least their families.

glocktogo
02-25-16, 20:51
I see it as an emotionally and sexually abusive father turning his daughter out for tricks. Those little street urchins decided to take it rather than pay for it. The only victim is the girl, who only knows males of the species as predators. She's too damaged to even consent in that situation.

I could be wrong, but I think they all need a bullet to the head.

glocktogo
02-25-16, 20:51
I see it as an emotionally and sexually abusive father turning his daughter out for tricks. Those little street urchins decided to take it rather than pay for it. The only victim is the girl, who only knows males of the species as predators. She's too damaged to even consent in that situation.

I could be wrong, but I think they all need a bullet to the head.