PDA

View Full Version : Sear This In Your Mind. The Nation's Most Precious Assets (Golden Globes Security)

Dienekes
01-10-16, 22:33
No doubt there was an AC-130 orbiting overhead to protect THIS crowd. http://twitchy.com/2016/01/10/hypocrites-anti-gun-celebrities-get-armed-guards-at-the-goldenglobes-photos/

Full disclosure: Just finished reading "13 Hours" today.

Excuse me while I vomit.

(Screwup--failed to post link initially. Sorry 'bout that.)

SilverBullet432
01-10-16, 22:59
:confused:

Moose-Knuckle
01-11-16, 02:33
In the link provided I saw uniformed LEOs, K9 unit, and SWAT. Those are not private paid security elements.

After San Bernandino it makes since that BHPD would want a hard presence at the high profile Golden Globes.

I get the double standard and hypocrisy of anti 2nd Amendment celeb douche bags but the PD probably pulled that security on their own with all the goat ****ers running about.

TMS951
01-11-16, 07:46
Using media to normalize the police state.

Once people become numb we can go full on police state, and people will say "what police state, they had this at th golden globes too, totally normal..."

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-11-16, 07:53
It's almost like they are wearing dazzle or anti-camouflage. Greenies and over the ear headphones and enough gear for a few days in the mountains.

The movies protected by security theatre.

cbx
01-11-16, 08:30
It's almost like they are wearing dazzle or anti-camouflage. Greenies and over the ear headphones and enough gear for a few days in the mountains.

The movies protected by security theatre.
Nice show of force. #Moviestarlivesmattermostest

MegademiC
01-11-16, 08:35
I like all the tweets about machineguns, like they know wtf they're talking about. Did they verify there was a third pin? Doubt it. But they played a gun hero in a movie, so they're experts.

Averageman
01-11-16, 08:56
Hmmmm.
More Security than perhaps your average grade school in America?
Perhaps it presents a more target rich environment in that it would get more press than a school shooting, but I have to ask, Why not just put up some "Gun Free Zone" signs and let these Mopes all take their chances?
I mean after all.....

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-11-16, 10:36
Not like these people aren't replaceable. Same thing with our politicians. When we have a hard time getting people to go to law school and getting into politics, maybe then I'd up their security. Up until then, their main security is that they are hydra that will just sprout another head if you whack one off. Replaceability with carbon copies is a security all in itself.

Firefly
01-11-16, 10:41
The only actress who deserves heavily armed protection from, like, SFOD-D/DEVGRU/FoxHound is Phoebe Cates. The others get the old fat black security guard from Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFbVB_shqQU

MountainRaven
01-11-16, 11:56
Using media to normalize the police state.

Once people become numb we can go full on police state, and people will say "what police state, they had this at th golden globes too, totally normal..."

We're already a prison state.