PDA

View Full Version : Why the FBI should be on the People's side.

ColtSeavers
01-11-16, 23:57
In the begining, it was just Fed Gov. Fed Gov decided it was high time to have a partner in life, and thus the Secret Service was created.

Then there was the FBI. They had a good run of things as an only child for a long while, until the Fed Gov decided to have another child, the CIA. To keep the kids from fighting so much, Uncle Sam decided that the CIA would operate OCONUS, and the FBI gets the house as the first born.

Fed Gov decides that the more kids the merrier, but Uncle Sam is tired after WW2 and kind of phones in this one and gives the NSA the basement, in the FBI's house.

Then Fed Gov decided to have more kids a few decades later, only this time, Uncle Sam isn't around at all anymore to keep things fair and European vacations are expensive, so the BATFE got control of the kitchen, in the FBI's house.

A mere year later Fed Gov had another kid... Uncle Sam still gone after WW2, The DEA gets control of the bathrooms, in the FBI's house.

Fed Gov has yet another kid, the TSA comes along and gets the family car, oh the joy.

Then, the inconceivable happened, Fed Gov remarried, the new Man of the house is DHS. The FBI has no place left to stay in it's own home, and the CIA and TSA have kinda screwed up the European or travelling anywhere but home thing, so now the FBI sleeps on the porch, the new family outdoor dog.

There was a dog who had a name
and Hoover was his name-o
H-O-O-V-E-R
H-O-O-V-E-R
H-O-O-V-E-R

Eurodriver
01-12-16, 06:23
You good man?

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-12-16, 09:18
You good man?

He's on the front porch with the FBI.

7.62NATO
01-12-16, 09:20
This is why we need more access to mental health care.

Sensei
01-12-16, 09:22
Meth is a wonderful drug.

7.62NATO
01-12-16, 09:25
Hand this man a gun. He is GTG.

ColtSeavers
01-12-16, 09:26
It was meant to be satirical, they, like the people, have had their authority constantly marginalized. Honestly not some serious expose or something.

MountainRaven
01-12-16, 09:30
He's on the front porch with the FBI.

And the dog named after a vacuum cleaner.

soulezoo
01-12-16, 11:21
And the dog named after a vacuum cleaner.

Or a dam....

ColtSeavers
01-12-16, 12:23
Wow, I had no idea everyone is this wound up, I figured that this tongue-in-cheek post would get a laugh or two, but at the content rather than the character. Oh well. Have at it, no hurt feelings here.

Outlander Systems
01-12-16, 12:31
Cool story, bro.

; )

"ColtSeavers doesn't always drink beer, but when he does...HE'S BEERCULES!!!!"

Just bustin' ballsacks.

Wow, I had no idea everyone is this wound up, I figured that this tongue-in-cheek post would get a laugh or two, but at the content rather than the character. Oh well. Have at it, no hurt feelings here.

ColtSeavers
01-12-16, 12:43
LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TuPell1Y0c

:)

Outlander Systems
01-12-16, 13:05
Classic.

LOL

:)

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-12-16, 13:15
You definitely put some thought into it.

SteyrAUG
01-12-16, 14:02
Almost has a John Ford documentary feel to it.

BCmJUnKie
01-12-16, 15:24

I have seen this happen a thousand times here. You gotta understand, when people read letters on a screen, the less creative of those individuals, lacking any sort of imagination, has to read these letters (often read how they THEMSELVES would say something).

So no, there is no such humor and how dare you for making such assumptions. Satirical or no....gun talk and humor don't go together for the operators

Eurodriver
01-12-16, 15:44
I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

wilson1911
01-12-16, 16:17
The FBI is an arm of the federal govt. They enforce laws just like all law enforcement does. If you believe they are on the porch, you are sadly mistaken. They are more of the "poster boy" persona of the fed govt. They cannot be with the people while their sole purpose is enforcing all federal law. They will never bite the hand that feeds them.

I did like your post tho, roll another fatty and make a new one.

Outlander Systems
01-12-16, 16:26
Don't forget those sick assed painted mags.

Tacky or not, they're still cool.

I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

glocktogo
01-12-16, 17:18
I have seen this happen a thousand times here. You gotta understand, when people read letters on a screen, the less creative of those individuals, lacking any sort of imagination, has to read these letters (often read how they THEMSELVES would say something).

So no, there is no such humor and how dare you for making such assumptions. Satirical or no....gun talk and humor don't go together for the operators

I prefer to read all M4C posts as either Morgan Freeman, or Sean Connery (or better yet, Darrell Hammond playing Connery on "Celebrity Jeopardy" on SNL). It amplifies the entertainment value, exponentially. :)

26 Inf
01-12-16, 17:34
There was a dog who had a name
H-O-O-V-E-R
H-O-O-V-E-R
H-O-O-V-E-R

More accurate than you think Hoover was a cairn terrier man, going so far as to have a head stone put on the grave of at least one of his dogs.

ColtSeavers
01-12-16, 18:11
More accurate than you think Hoover was a cairn terrier man, going so far as to have a head stone put on the grave of at least one of his dogs.

I did not know that, thank you sir.

jpmuscle
01-12-16, 18:35
I chuckled. Carry on

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

26 Inf
01-12-16, 20:05
I'm not a fan of the man.

I never understood how come so many old time FBI agents deified him, he was a power hungry, corrupt, vindictive, old man of dubious sexual orientation.

I once asked an FBI agent if he had read the book 'No Left Turns' ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7055-2004Jun25.html ) and I thought he was going to have a stroke.

This guy would also announce at any mention of the current Director of the FBI's name, that 'there's only one Director' and would brag that he had given away every speed loader he was ever issued because 'if Mr. Hoover had wanted me to have speed loaders HE would have issued them too me.

Then there was this barn burner: Official and Confidential The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover which I believe was more accurate than not, despite this review by the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/15/books/books-of-the-times-catalogue-of-accusations-against-j-edgar-hoover.html

SteyrAUG
01-12-16, 21:07
I never understood how come so many old time FBI agents deified him, he was a power hungry, corrupt, vindictive, old man of dubious sexual orientation.

Same mentality as Obama supporters. If you believe you are helping a great man, somehow that makes you almost as great. I can "appreciate" some of the things Hoover did, I have huge probably with a lot of the things Hoover did and the more I learn about him the more I'm certain I wouldn't have cared for him as a person.

I think I'd rather hang out with Nixon all day.

THCDDM4
01-12-16, 21:35
Hell, the Fed Gov should be of, for and by the people. How long has it been since they have been on our side? It should represent "us".

What makes you think the FBI is any different being a Federal entity?

Until we the people reassert our will as the keepers of the government and this country- we are doomed to live this twilight zone reality and deserve the shit shoved down our throats on a daily basis.

A mass rediscovery of our testicles and brains is overdue.

Stop living safe and start living free again folks. It's the only way.

wilson1911
01-12-16, 21:42
We are a pacifist nation now. Sure we will listen to what they are saying, but few get off their butt and actually do anything......well unless you can do it from in front on the pc drinking a beer and getting a bj.

THCDDM4
01-12-16, 21:48
We are a pacifist nation now. Sure we will listen to what they are saying, but few get off their butt and actually do anything......well unless you can do it from in front on the pc drinking a beer and getting a bj.

**** pacifism.

We need to stop this defeatist attitude. We as free men are the most powerful force in this world. We have the strength and ability to control our own destiny; it is our natural born right- it was codified as such in our founding documents.

All is not lost- WE are lost. It is time to stop groveling and hiding behind our comfort and time to get skin in the game again. Our children deserve it, we owe it to our future, each other, the men and women who died providing us with the liberty we squandered and we owe it to ourselves.