PDA

View Full Version : Viral White Trash Neighbors Meth House Compilation Video

cinco
01-12-16, 14:59
Oddly absorbing. Reminds why I hate tweekers so much.

Some of the comments are interesting....

Damn for a 23min video it was pretty action packed you have: Sketchy drug use/dealing, people almost getting run over by cars, cars going 80 mph in a neighborhood, fist fights, dogs harassing a child, a possible suicide, gun shootings, robberies, ...and many more. Definitely worth the watch.

Much like observing social behavior among primates isn't it? It's not much different, just add trucks and meth and you should get the same results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88_eABuckA8&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D88_eABuckA8&has_verified=1

Reddit thread with next door neighbor's comments on living next to these twats...

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/3zz65i/guy_records_his_shitty_neighbors_for_3_years/

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-12-16, 16:03
What's with the bumper and tire molestation? Is that where they keep a stash?

First El Camino at 6:50

That is a nice 22 minutes of stupid.

I skipped around, the teaser pic for the video looks like a guy with a hand gun, when is that?

Outlander Systems
01-12-16, 16:28
#WhitePriveledge

B52U
01-12-16, 17:08
That is pretty entertaining.

black22rifle
01-12-16, 17:10
#WhitePriveledge

Check it in at the door please, for everyones sake.

Campbell
01-12-16, 17:24
I know what white trash is, I am not sure what a tweeker is ?

Someone should engineer some meth that makes you immediately sterile. That is some truly depressing stuff.

Leaveammoforme
01-12-16, 17:46

I skipped around, the teaser pic for the video looks like a guy with a hand gun, when is that?
16:00

My favorite parts are 19:45-21:30. That and the random cars flying down the street in reverse.

ColtSeavers
01-12-16, 18:10
I think dude's got one of those magnetic key box things and since he lives with unscrupulous people, he keeps his keys on/under the car.

Did Jr pop himself?

That kid screaming for his life when the three dogs come after him made me cringe worse than anything else in the video. Still wondering why he didn't at least try to fly over the fence.

Really wish it was in chronological order.

SteyrAUG
01-12-16, 18:30
LOL.

I've seen and lived next door to much worse.

cinco
01-12-16, 19:12

Yep, small meth stash - of those that are ass stupid, they think they are being "brainy" by putting it under the wheel wells/bumpers.

Dude with the gun is "Junior" - the king pin - who later offs himself via one man Russian Roulette.

I know what white trash is, I am not sure what a tweeker is ?

Someone should engineer some meth that makes you immediately sterile. That is some truly depressing stuff.

Tweeker = habitual meth user. Now, that I think about it, is there anything but an habitual meth user? Used to live in a big time meth area - sad stuff but easy to spot.

16:00

My favorite parts are 19:45-21:30. That and the random cars flying down the street in reverse.

Yep, some of them tweekers are fo' sho some stunt drivers. Seems they love that stuff - dogs, kids, people be damned.

I think dude's got one of those magnetic key box things and since he lives with unscrupulous people, he keeps his keys on/under the car.

Did Jr pop himself?

That kid screaming for his life when the three dogs come after him made me cringe worse than anything else in the video. Still wondering why he didn't at least try to fly over the fence.

Really wish it was in chronological order.

Yep, poor ol Jr. offed himself. Apparently, from playing Russian Roulette by himself. In the comments, the Aunt - or something - goes off on the homeowner/neighbor for degrading her snowflake.

There is a chronological link at the Reddit thread. He said the original video was done according to behavioral groups, not chronological sequence.

Seen too much of this crap. Especially irritates me that good folks trapped in low income areas are subject to this behavior.

I'm sure some LEO folks who HAVE to deal with this can expand. Bless you guys - most have NO clue what you must deal with on a DAILY basis.

Averageman
01-12-16, 19:25
If there is a trap to poverty, living next to these folks might be it.
Work hard save your money rent a house and Boom, here are your new neighbors. Work hard save your money and buy a new spare. Work hard save your money and buy a new door and radio for your truck. Work hard save your money, etc etc etc.
Yeah these Mopes and their Meth, it's a killer. If you don't go out like Junior you go out from a dirty needle or run over by a car going 60 mph backwards on a residential street.

Tzook
01-12-16, 19:54
****ing meth heads man. Dealing with these tweaker scum in the LE world has never left a good taste in my mouth. (Lol)

Truly the scum of the earth

SteyrAUG
01-12-16, 21:01
If there is a trap to poverty, living next to these folks might be it.
Work hard save your money rent a house and Boom, here are your new neighbors. Work hard save your money and buy a new spare. Work hard save your money and buy a new door and radio for your truck. Work hard save your money, etc etc etc.
Yeah these Mopes and their Meth, it's a killer. If you don't go out like Junior you go out from a dirty needle or run over by a car going 60 mph backwards on a residential street.

Even if you bust your ass to become a doctor or lawyer, you can still end up with Section 8 neighbors if they have enough kids and there is a rental property next to you. I went from a really nice quiet "working middle class" neighborhood which was 10% renters to being surrounded on all sides by hillbilly retards when it was more like 75% renters after the housing market crash followed by the Obama economy. Even the houses that were owners had their fully grown "kids" (age 21-40) move back in with Mom and Dad.

Thankfully things are trending back the other way but we still have some problem houses.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
01-12-16, 23:54
My awesome neighbors in my nice neighborhood just decided to move and rent their home out...to white trash. It's killed my mood.

SteyrAUG
01-13-16, 00:22
My awesome neighbors in my nice neighborhood just decided to move and rent their home out...to white trash. It's killed my mood.

I did Section 8 neighbors for an entire year. Prepare to guard your shit.

Motion detector spotlights in the 150w range or higher help you keep tabs on who is in your yard and when. Be careful with displays of firearms, it can be a deterrence or an invitation to rob your house when you aren't at home, this is a variable based upon the intelligence of the people you are trying to deter.

Being seen with a holstered handgun on your hip coming and going probably sends a good message to idiots.

Airhasz
01-13-16, 00:31
Get ten acres an enjoy piece of mind in the country. I'm going on year 24 in the country and have never had neighbor problems. Don't even deal with them unless I want to.

Moose-Knuckle
01-13-16, 02:10
If anything this video demonstrates how important an exterior surveillance camera is, well that and Idiocracy was not merely a work of fiction.

Averageman
01-13-16, 06:31
If anything this video demonstrates how important an exterior surveillance camera is, well that and Idiocracy was not merely a work of fiction.

I see your point, but if the camera's really worked why didn't a Cop see the tape and do something about it?
That was a time frame of a year wasn't it? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing just because you have the video it wont mean shit when it comes to making an arrest.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-13-16, 09:02

Hey, I just started renting a house in a nice neighborhood with snooty neighbors?

The running back and forth at night to the car while they get in the truck is hilarious. It would have been fun to just open the front door and yell out "The camera has nightvision, dumbasses... get back in your shack..."

They may not have been playing with a full deck, but I think the guy played Russian Roulette with a full gun...

For being dumbasses, they pulled a pretty good Houdini with stealing the spare tire...

Moose-Knuckle
01-13-16, 12:11
I see your point, but if the camera's really worked why didn't a Cop see the tape and do something about it?
That was a time frame of a year wasn't it? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing just because you have the video it wont mean shit when it comes to making an arrest.

In the linked Reddit post, the owner of the camera stated that both the PD and the SO was out at the drug house at least once a week for various things. I assume the camera's owner never called the cops for every little thing due to retaliation as he had to live next door to them. I also assume he didn't release these videos till after he and his family moved away.

nova3930
01-13-16, 12:38
Comments said the guy who shot himself was playing Russian roulette alone. WTF? How much meth do you have to be on to do that?

Averageman
01-13-16, 12:39
In the linked Reddit post, the owner of the camera stated that both the PD and the SO was out at the drug house at least once a week for various things. I assume the camera's owner never called the cops for every little thing due to retaliation as he had to live next door to them. I also assume he didn't release these videos till after he and his family moved away.

He's pretty lucky he or his kids weren't killed by a bullet or a car driven by one of these Mopes.
I'm not sure why these Hillbilly's weren't locked up just on the Meth in the wheel well and under the bumper. How many times would they have to see it to know it is going to be there?

Averageman
01-13-16, 12:44
Comments said the guy who shot himself was playing Russian roulette alone. WTF? How much meth do you have to be on to do that?

My Ex Stepson ruined his life with this shit then the third time through rehab (at like 30K a pop) he got off of it and started dating a girl (with three kids) he met in, 1, 2, 3, take a guess?
REHAB !
During Thanksgiving dinner She got up from the table (mind you there were four kids under eight at the table) went to the bedroom and shot herself in the head. I'm not sure Russian Roulette had anything to do with it, but there it is.
I loved my Wife, but putting distance between that family and mine was the smartest thing I ever did.

nova3930
01-13-16, 13:27
My Ex Stepson ruined his life with this shit then the third time through rehab (at like 30K a pop) he got off of it and started dating a girl (with three kids) he met in, 1, 2, 3, take a guess?
REHAB !
During Thanksgiving dinner She got up from the table (mind you there were four kids under eight at the table) went to the bedroom and shot herself in the head. I'm not sure Russian Roulette had anything to do with it, but there it is.
I loved my Wife, but putting distance between that family and mine was the smartest thing I ever did.

I read you. My sister-in-law is about the same. My wife is actually hoping that when her grandparents die, her sister gets enough to OD before she ruins my nephews any more than she already has. I don't know if meth is the only thing she's doing but it's part of it

cinco
01-13-16, 15:04

The owner also mentioned he had given the camera IP address to a the cops. In addition, he had a couple of officers' cell numbers on hand as a result of the frequency of douchery.

Moose-Knuckle
01-13-16, 16:20
The owner also mentioned he had given the camera IP address to a the cops. In addition, he had a couple of officers' cell numbers on hand as a result of the frequency of douchery.

Ah hah, didn't catch that. Good on him!

cinco
01-13-16, 19:16
"Greasy". This whole video is very, very "Greaaaaaasssssssy".

Any one else instantly lapse into thoughts (of one of my - sorry, guilty pleasures) of "The Trailer Park Boys"?

Ricky, Julian and my favorite white trash dumbasses of all time - Bubbles... If you have not watched this cult favorite - it is DEAD STINKING ON. See this sort of stuff too much. Necessary to have a somewhat perverse sense of perspective - and humor - to deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7FsAgPuVwU