PDA

View Full Version : Is Nikki Haley aiming for VP?

tb-av
01-13-16, 11:35
On the Dem ticket?

I thought VA has gotten screwed by our Dems but damn SC Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley with Rs next to their names?? So did she come out of the closet last night?

She got a slot on the Today Show with Matt --- aka The All Dem All the Time Show

TXBK
01-13-16, 11:47
I don't know, but she gave me the creeps last night watching her talk through her teeth.

Sam
01-13-16, 11:51
http://www.steynonline.com/7418/the-stupid-party-gets-stupider

Mark Steyn's take on her rebuttal. I am disappointed in her.

Pilot1
01-13-16, 11:53
I used to like her. Not anymore.

tb-av
01-13-16, 11:54
Ha! yeah, she got some choppers working there... Man the Dems are absolutely in love with her today, and rightly so. She sounds like a rehash of the Obama apology tour.

Firefly
01-13-16, 11:54
Everyone in SC pisses me off anymore lately.

That's a harsh statement but yeah

Averageman
01-13-16, 12:15
You know as long as both sides hate Trump I will have to vote for him, I wish it were Paul or Cruz but as long as he is giving the establishments these kinds of fits, he's the guy we need.
The SOTU last night was a joke, it made me think it was the return of the French nobility just before the revolution, all of the ring kissing and throwing cake to the serfs really is an insult.

Watrdawg
01-13-16, 13:41
I used to like Haley also but after last night she threw us under the bus. I couldn't even watch the SOTU. He really disgusts me so much that even listening to him turns my stomach.

tb-av
01-13-16, 13:56
You know as long as both sides hate Trump I will have to vote for him, I wish it were Paul or Cruz but as long as he is giving the establishments these kinds of fits, he's the guy we need.
The SOTU last night was a joke, it made me think it was the return of the French nobility just before the revolution, all of the ring kissing and throwing cake to the serfs really is an insult.

Did you see... I think he was talking about immigration and they panned to this. I think it said 'something' immigrant or 'something' refugee under his close up. Forgot just what it said... but they were holding those closeups....his eyes started to close because he was falling asleep, lol, they had to pan away. That cracked me up. Did he insult SCOTUS last night? I think he may forgotten to do that. Did he tell them what they had done right and wrong?

cinco
01-13-16, 15:15
And her caving into the SJW crap over historical Confederate flags being torn down and history white-washed. Umm, yeah, I say she wears the "-D" designation well.

platoonDaddy
01-13-16, 15:25
Rush hit the nail on the head today, she is an elitist. For sure I have certainly changed my opinion of her. Who in the hell ever thought that a rebuttal of a STOU would bash someone from their own party! She is just another establishment friggin elitist.

Certainly pushing me to Trump.

Renegade
01-13-16, 15:26
On the Dem ticket?

Career Limiting Move.

Criticizing your own party during response to SOTU.

She's done. Next time just let Harry Reid give the Republican Rebuttal.

Averageman
01-13-16, 15:35
Sounds like She might have been Jeb's choice for VP and so with that She threw all of her chips on the table.

Alex V
01-13-16, 15:42
And her caving into the SJW crap over historical Confederate flags being torn down and history white-washed. Umm, yeah, I say she wears the "-D" designation well.

Yeah, That is when she lost all points with me. I am not a Southerner, but to erase history on a whim seems a bit messed up to me. That would be like not teaching WW2 because you may see some swastikas.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-13-16, 20:28
VP? Not for Trump....

If I were Trump I'd be thrilled. I'd say that Washington is broken and the fact that both dis functional sides don't want him, proves that he is the solution.

Korgs130
01-13-16, 20:34
Just before her speech I told my wife, "I think she's got potential." After her rebuttal, I said, "Well, I was wrong about her wasn't I?" Disappointing for sure.

ABNAK
01-14-16, 05:49
She's a RINO, just like our governor Haslam. WTF is it with Southern states having RINO's? In TN both of our U.S. senators are RINO's too. SC has Haley as governor and Graham as a senator. These are supposedly solidly "red" states.

platoonDaddy
01-14-16, 06:20
I don't speak or understand Spanish, just read the english translation at the following link. This really pisses me OFF big time, L-N-L

BUSTED ! – Republican State of Union Response Carried Amnesty Pledge in Spanish Version…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/13/busted-republican-state-of-union-response-carried-amnesty-pledge-in-spanish-version/

https://youtu.be/AeQ-kEjUB1Q

Averageman
01-14-16, 06:26
Clearly the GOP RINO Estabishment are up to no good and again trying the same old tricks.
I'm not sure why Trump isn't running with this.

platoonDaddy
01-14-16, 07:17
Clearly the GOP RINO Estabishment are up to no good and again trying the same old tricks.

Don't know what he said last night, but he sure packed them in: http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/13/pictures-from-donald-trump-rally-in-pensacola-florida-tonight/

Pilot1
01-14-16, 08:23
She's a RINO, just like our governor Haslam. WTF is it with Southern states having RINO's? In TN both of our U.S. senators are RINO's too. SC has Haley as governor and Graham as a senator. These are supposedly solidly "red" states.

I used to live in Kentucky when Steve Beshear was Governor. A Democrat! How the heck did that happen? The Free Stuff Army is alive and well in the "south".

BoringGuy45
01-14-16, 08:43

Many Republicans, especially among the religious far right, have no problem with authoritarianism, so long as the authorities enforce the Liberty University/Focus on the Family vision of America. The left believes that equality and social justice trumps the Constitution, and the right believes that morality and purity trumps the Constitution. They're RINOs, not as much because of shared values with the Democrats, but because of shared methods in how to implement their values.

crusader377
01-14-16, 10:28

Trump has to be very careful. Obviously he is the outsider candidate and anti-establishment. That said, he can't piss them off too much because I would not put it past the GOP establishment to throw in their chips for Hillary to prevent Trump from winning (Possibly a third party run by a Establishment GOP candidate if Trump secures the nomination).

Averageman
01-14-16, 14:33
Trump has to be very careful. Obviously he is the outsider candidate and anti-establishment. That said, he can't piss them off too much because I would not put it past the GOP establishment to throw in their chips for Hillary to prevent Trump from winning (Possibly a third party run by a Establishment GOP candidate if Trump secures the nomination).

I think Bush in his frustration has already hinted at this, I wish I could remember where I read that, but it is in character.
I do think it may piss off the establishment, but putting the translation of that in English captions and then running it as a Public Service Announcement might serve everyone and anyone who really wants the borders fixed and the rule of law enforced.
The GOP RINO Establishment still doesn't "get it" yet. The electorate and I mean everyone from moderate Democrats to Conservative Republicans, and I would guess that is 50%+ are pissed. They want to make a serious change in the way things are done. Bush, Rubio, Perry, Huckabee, Christie, Kasich not one of them have woken up to that fact.
Nikki Haley has just securely adjusted her safety belt in an aircraft in a nose dive.
I really think the Donors are going to be the ones who will control what happens to the GOP after the first or second Primary. The lesson there may be either get onboard a winning team or accept 4 more years getting their butts handed to them. The Donors being the money men, might not be willing to accept that.

ralph
01-14-16, 15:04
I think Bush in his frustration has already hinted at this, I wish I could remember where I read that, but it is in character.
I do think it may piss off the establishment, but putting the translation of that in English captions and then running it as a Public Service Announcement might serve everyone and anyone who really wants the borders fixed and the rule of law enforced.
The GOP RINO Establishment still doesn't "get it" yet. The electorate and I mean everyone from moderate Democrats to Conservative Republicans, and I would guess that is 50%+ are pissed. They want to make a serious change in the way things are done. Bush, Rubio, Perry, Huckabee, Christie, Kasich not one of them have woken up to that fact.
Nikki Haley has just securely adjusted her safety belt in an aircraft in a nose dive.
I really think the Donors are going to be the ones who will control what happens to the GOP after the first or second Primary. The lesson there may be either get onboard a winning team or accept 4 more years getting their butts handed to them. The Donors being the money men, might not be willing to accept that.

Let's hope not.. But remember that being money men, they're going to go with who they can control. Most of them don't give a rat's ass about this country, Only how much they can make from it.. The Supreme Court and the Citizen's United case literally took the power of the vote from the people, and gave it to those with the money. Candidates from both parties are bought and sold like commodity's . That's probably one of the good things about Trump.. He's got way more money that most of them, so, they'll have a much harder time buying him off. And, I think that's what really pisses them off..