PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Mayflower Low Profile Assault Armor Carrier

Drummer
01-17-16, 16:24
SOLD For sale is a Mayflower Assault Armor Carrier size large in coyote. This is the original style and has been used but is in good condition. All stitching is intact. Only selling because I've decided that i'd be better served with the non-assault version and I don't need both. Also included is two hook and loop panels for use on the MOLLE front and back.

Looking it over, the elastic is frayed along the edges but doesn't interfere with function. There's a faint dark stain on the MOLLE webbing on the third row from the top as can be seen in pictures. Lastly, there's a faint white stain on the inside front panel from a wayward paint pen. I immediately wiped it up but the spots remained, although not very noticeable.

SOLD $150 shipped insured to you via USPS flat rate box. Payment by Paypal or USPS Money Order. If interested, PM me here or email at bowieknive AT gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Edited to add picture that better shows color. The original pics were taken in the shade under natural light and had a greenish hue.