PDA

View Full Version : Backpacks compatable with Mayflower/D3RC

Ice_templar04
01-19-16, 07:59
Hello,

I need help finding another backpack that will work with my chestrigs. I currently have TT's Removable Operator and Grey Ghost Gear's Lightweight Assault Pack, but I'm now looking for a backpack that has a little more room, but still connects to my D3CR or my Mayflower Recce. The ROP and LAP are at about 20L, I'm looking for something around 30L.

I don't know what the attachment system is called (swiftclip style?) but I can't find a larger pack that will run the same. TT's Modular Operate Pack will not work (confirmed by TT). Grey Ghost Gear's larger packs also don't provide the extra straps (that I'm aware of). Also I looked at TYR's Huron and I can't tell if that'd work either.

So really, if someone knows of a lightweight backpack that's bigger than the ones I mentioned above, and that will work with the D3CR/Mayflower chest rigs, please let me know.

Thank you.

Ledanek
01-28-16, 21:48
Hello,

I need help finding another backpack that will work with my chestrigs. I currently have TT's Removable Operator and Grey Ghost Gear's Lightweight Assault Pack, but I'm now looking for a backpack that has a little more room, but still connects to my D3CR or my Mayflower Recce. The ROP and LAP are at about 20L, I'm looking for something around 30L.

I don't know what the attachment system is called (swiftclip style?) but I can't find a larger pack that will run the same. TT's Modular Operate Pack will not work (confirmed by TT). Grey Ghost Gear's larger packs also don't provide the extra straps (that I'm aware of). Also I looked at TYR's Huron and I can't tell if that'd work either.

So really, if someone knows of a lightweight backpack that's bigger than the ones I mentioned above, and that will work with the D3CR/Mayflower chest rigs, please let me know.

Thank you.

Just we're on the same page:

You want a backpack to fit the D3CR?
Versus, use SwiftClips to attach the D3CR to the backpack?

This is what I did with my TT Modular Pack
backpack side:
Swiftclips connects the D3CR cummerbund (?)
http://i.imgur.com/s1ytvgZl.jpg

the clips are facing towards my back...imagine you have backpack on you. I'm sexy so the clips are "further back" :cool: If your "big bumper" move the clips more closer to your back

Harness side:
http://i.imgur.com/Jk6oJapl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/zCHEuIFl.jpg

sorry, I'm not close to my D3CR at this time to show how everything looks. I've yet to try it out since I run slick during carbine classes.

drtywk
01-28-16, 23:21
Take a look at the Mayflower 24 Hour Assault Pack and their new 30L Summit Pack. Crye has the AVS 1000 pack and also introduced two new packs at SHOT Show.

Ice_templar04
02-02-16, 15:32
Thank you for the replies.
That's a good point about just buying some attachments to make it work.. I'll have to consider that.

I did look at Mayflower's 24hr and Crye's backpacks but they are smaller liter than GGG's and TT's. I did message Mayflower on their new 30L pack but they said it wouldn't be compatible.
I'll look into Crye's new packs though and see if those might be an options.