PDA

View Full Version : .50 Cal found at El Chappo compound confirmed link to fast and furious...

THCDDM4
01-20-16, 12:23
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/20/rifle-capable-taking-down-helicopter-found-at-el-chapo-hideout-purchased-through-fast-and-furious-program.html

A .50-caliber rifle found at Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman’s hideout in Mexico was funneled through the gun-smuggling investigation known as Fast and Furious, sources confirmed Tuesday to Fox News.

End article snippet-

A few members here called it.

I can't believe we aren't locking up anyone who had a hand in fast and furious.

ETA: 5 total weapons found at El Chapos compound have been linked to F&F so far.

Big A
01-20-16, 13:30
This just proves that we need more gun control...

Airhasz
01-20-16, 13:45
There has got to be a way to connect HRC to Fast and Furious.

Voodoochild
01-20-16, 13:51
Well considering State is in charge of ITAR and State would have to vet the guns going out of the country you would think so. Unless ATF just ignored ITAR all together in which case people in charge should be spending their golden years in a Federal prison system.

KalashniKEV
01-20-16, 13:54
I can't believe we aren't locking up anyone who had a hand in fast and furious.

Why bother?

We haven't held anyone accountable for the Iraq War, and that killed 4,495 Americans, cost trillions of dollars, and was directly responsible for the killing of ~500K foreigners.

F&F killed 1 (one) American and may have contributed to the deaths of ~30K foreigners.

There is no accountability for the actions of our government. They are, literally, "above the law."

JS-Maine
01-20-16, 15:18
Yeah, about that background check pitch...

The Hussein admin directly provided weapons to prohibited persons (aka the CARTEL) and its members that almost certainly used them to kill more than 1 (one) American.

Mauser KAR98K
01-20-16, 15:47
Why bother?

We haven't held anyone accountable for the Iraq War, and that killed 4,495 Americans, cost trillions of dollars, and was directly responsible for the killing of ~500K foreigners.

F&F killed 1 (one) American and may have contributed to the deaths of ~30K foreigners.

There is no accountability for the actions of our government. They are, literally, "above the law."

I think this paragraph missed a turn. Let me help it out.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/599/23009962425_c54c31d2fd_k.jpg

Eurodriver
01-20-16, 16:01
This just proves that we need more gun control...

It certainly is interesting.

Send traceable American guns to Mexican drug cartels so when they show up on US Murder scenes the Gov't can point and go "Ahh, see, we need to ban them!"

Mauser KAR98K
01-20-16, 16:16

Send traceable American guns to Mexican drug cartels so when they show up on US Murder scenes the Gov't can point and go "Ahh, see, we need to ban them!"

I remember Hillary going on Gretta, speaking of banning the "powerful assault rifles" because they were fueling the cartel violence. This, I believe, was a year before Brian Terry was killed.

Firefly
01-20-16, 16:21
Everytown for Executive Office Control

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-20-16, 16:51
Why bother?

Since Kev already was in with the 'Blame George Bush' mantra, I'll have to go with blaming 'global warming'- who wants to take 'inequality'. Five bonus points for implicating a Koch brother.

Slap yourself, Kev.

Ok, Kev. I'll play. How many people have died because of our failed 'War on Poverty'? Trillions and Trillions and Trillions of dollars and look at all the inner city kids killed in gang violence. About 12,000 murders with guns a year and over half of those are gang related. If that money and resources hadn't been squandered by the politico-university-union complex, we would have saved a lot more of those people from death or a life on the govt dole.

Mauser KAR98K
01-20-16, 18:09
There is only one person to blame for Iraq. It was her bad Intel that led our rush to war...

I blame Dora the Explorer.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-20-16, 18:33
There is only one person to blame for Iraq. It was her bad Intel that led our rush to war...

I blame Dora the Explorer.

Racist.

Firefly
01-20-16, 18:45
Dora had nothing to do with it.

It was the dog from Blues Clues.

I won't say Iraq was wrong, but it could've been planned a lot better. There's no "nice" way to invade a country and people were expecting another Desert Storm.

But...it happened. So where do we go from here?

ETA Plus it's kind of irrelevant to a sitting president willfully allowing American guns to fall into criminal hands.

It's one thing when you do it in good faith and the people who you were trying to help go rogue. But....F&F was really unnecessary, unhelpful, and has a body trail

jpmuscle
01-20-16, 18:53
Never mind the RPG or anything... Yea, the .50 is way more sensational.

My comment directed at the masses FYI. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160121/48850ae58980cbfd5b47410f44b1a25a.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Dist. Expert 26
01-20-16, 19:06
I don't think the point is that he had a .50, which are widely commercially available, but the fact that the Obama administration put this weapon into his hands to undermine the 2nd Amendment.

CRAMBONE
01-20-16, 19:09
RPG-7 and at least two warheads, three if that initiator belongs to another warhead, and a 203. And you guys are worried about tow .50 rifles. The cartels have had .50 rifles for probably over a decade.

Big A
01-20-16, 19:18
Never mind the RPG or anything... Yea, the .50 is way more sensational.

My comment directed at the masses FYI.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Psssh, You can get those at any gun store in Texas without a background check, don't you watch the news?

cbx
01-20-16, 20:10
Ppppffftttt.... There mere energy of a barret going into battery can down an air liner.... Rocket propelled grenades......please. My two year old plays with then all the time. Definitely not a match for a fitty.......

How does a guy get sponsored by barry anyway? I would love to have my own fitty.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-20-16, 20:35
The funny things is that if they had put trackers in the guns, they might have done some good. I'm all for prosecuting the guys who take our 2A rights and put them at risk with straw purchases.

Iran-contra almost brought down Reagan. This gun program..... Crickets.

SteyrAUG
01-20-16, 20:37
Perhaps with something insane like "border control" we could regulate dangerous things going out of the country and dangerous people coming into the country.

Seems like a preferable solution than simply restricting the rights and freedoms of Americans and arming / enabling those who would come to this country to harm Americans.

SteyrAUG
01-20-16, 20:39
The funny things is that if they had put trackers in the guns, they might have done some good. I'm all for prosecuting the guys who take our 2A rights and put them at risk with straw purchases.

Iran-contra almost brought down Reagan. This gun program..... Crickets.

No shit. And at least the Contra's were fighting communists. Obama and Holder actually sent guns to drug cartels.

_Stormin_
01-20-16, 20:43
Come on people... Three simple words...

GUN

SHOW

LOOPHOLE

Mauser KAR98K
01-20-16, 21:33
Perhaps with something insane like "border control" we could regulate dangerous things going out of the country and dangerous people coming into the country.

Seems like a preferable solution than simply restricting the rights and freedoms of Americans and arming / enabling those who would come to this country to harm Americans.

Please report to the re-educatuon camp in the North Brevard region at Mims.

MegademiC
01-20-16, 21:49

You are clearly a racist. This offends me!!

SilverBullet432
01-20-16, 23:35
Barretts are a favorite of criminal gangs, just listen to some corridos jeez.... Lol

KalashniKEV
01-21-16, 10:54
Barretts are a favorite of criminal gangs, just listen to some corridos jeez.... Lol

I actually have some Calibre 50 on my phone.

http://dmtinc.cl/imagenes/gCtI.jpg

El Kommander is (obviously) better though...

SilverBullet432
01-21-16, 12:42
I actually have some Calibre 50 on my phone.

El Kommander is (obviously) better though...

Haha, you hispanic too?

cbx
01-21-16, 15:52
Oh hell...... Kev just outed himself bigger than shit.....lol.....

How bout Larry Hernandez or any other good ones.... ?

You've got some explaining to do now Kev. I would have bet money, maybe all of it, that kev didn't listen to narcocorrido......

Now I have to question everything in the universe.

SilverBullet432
01-21-16, 17:47
Oh hell...... Kev just outed himself bigger than shit.....lol.....

How bout Larry Hernandez or any other good ones.... ?

You've got some explaining to do now Kev. I would have bet money, maybe all of it, that kev didn't listen to narcocorrido......
Now I have to question everything in the universe.

LH was good back in 08' 09' notsomuch anymore..

KalashniKEV
01-21-16, 19:15
Haha, you hispanic too?

Nah.

They actually used to call me Maximo Blanco before that Venezuelan MMA fighter made the scene and stole my street name...

:D

I would have bet money, maybe all of it, that kev didn't listen to narcocorrido....

Why is that surprising at all?

Aside from the whole drug thing, we're basically into the exact-same-shit...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/fe/77/f4fe77f2cf226d7e5f5e88b4eab15a52.jpg

Plus, I figure everyone likes to get down to a good arremangado jam... even the monolingual.

Firefly
01-21-16, 19:24
I've learned there's nothing hotter nor scarier than a Latin spitfire.

You could have every Crip on the block armed up with M60s waiting outside and I'd go out with just a maglite and spurs (again...only a maglite and spurs and nothing else. Not a stitch) and whip all their asses.

But any kind of Hispanic woman cursing in spanish wielding a knife will make me scream like a girl and run as fast as I can.
BTDT.....

Moose-Knuckle
01-21-16, 23:30
But any kind of Hispanic woman cursing in spanish . . .

I always found that to be a huge turn-on, just say'n . . .

Benito
01-22-16, 03:02

Now, that's just racist.

No shit. And at least the Contra's were fighting communists. Obama and Holder actually sent guns to drug cartels.

This is Obama and Holder's payback for the USA fighting their Communist brethren.

Whoa! Who is that foxy thing on the left????

Firefly
01-22-16, 03:33

Yes it can....until she starts welding a knife..
Let's just be clear that a spicy latina can make a small pocket knife look like a Wu Tang sword when properly pissed

titsonritz
01-22-16, 16:53

And that is exactly what they'd be saying if their little operation wasn't blown.

cbx
01-22-16, 18:48
Nah.

They actually used to call me Maximo Blanco before that Venezuelan MMA fighter made the scene and stole my street name...

:D

Why is that surprising at all?

Aside from the whole drug thing, we're basically into the exact-same-shit...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f4/fe/77/f4fe77f2cf226d7e5f5e88b4eab15a52.jpg

Plus, I figure everyone likes to get down to a good arremangado jam... even the monolingual.
I really can't talk shit. I listen to reggaton and salsa. Not Mexican, dominican, or puerto rican either. I'll bet no one here has tyketto, metallica, reckless kelly, ffdp, dan seals and omega, together, in their music collection.

Maximo blanco.....that's awesome. This one guy that pisses me and my buddy's off is named chingada or pito vaquero depending on the day....lol....

WillBrink
01-22-16, 19:06

BRB, booking a flight to my condo in Panama....

cbx
01-22-16, 19:27
I've learned there's nothing hotter nor scarier than a Latin spitfire.

You could have every Crip on the block armed up with M60s waiting outside and I'd go out with just a maglite and spurs (again...only a maglite and spurs and nothing else. Not a stitch) and whip all their asses.

But any kind of Hispanic woman cursing in spanish wielding a knife will make me scream like a girl and run as fast as I can.
BTDT.....

Yes it can....until she starts welding a knife..
Let's just be clear that a spicy latina can make a small pocket knife look like a Wu Tang sword when properly pissed
Very, very solid mental imagery there. I too, love Latin women. I also, like you, would rather face an operational detachment from CAG or DevGru, than one pissed off and motivated Latina. Odds of survival are definitely better facing the SOF guys.

Auto-X Fil
01-22-16, 20:43
This thread really took a turn for the awesomer. And now I've been introduced to El Komander and can't stop listening, even though I understand maybe 0.2% of the words. My wife is SO ANNOYED by it.

KalashniKEV
01-22-16, 21:32
This thread really took a turn for the awesomer. And now I've been introduced to El Komander and can't stop listening, even though I understand maybe 0.2% of the words. My wife is SO ANNOYED by it.

Pour yourself un tequila... it only gets better.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V8eO8GLvhS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Honu
01-22-16, 21:34
now go watch Narco Cultura on netflix

Honu
01-22-16, 21:46
more a dancehall guy myself :) but when I lived in the Caribbean used to local all the dancehalls almost every night ;) ahhh the fun
living in Honduras in the Bay Islands I found out about Punta so google up Punta Music if you like the reggaeton and salsa sound and yeah I also have a ton of reggaeton from down there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punta
few styles of Punta some are more reggae related and some are more salsa related leaning toward calypso so ya kinda have to hear the more dance hall inspired types IMHO the stuff I heard of course was the reggae inspired Honduran style of punta ;)
very popular with the local crowd :) some of it I liked though was interesting to be living in places where stuff like this was going on though

I really can't talk shit. I listen to reggaton and salsa. Not Mexican, dominican, or puerto rican either. I'll bet no one here has tyketto, metallica, reckless kelly, ffdp, dan seals and omega, together, in their music collection.

Maximo blanco.....that's awesome. This one guy that pisses me and my buddy's off is named chingada or pito vaquero depending on the day....lol....

cbx
01-22-16, 22:13
Pour yourself un tequila... it only gets better.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V8eO8GLvhS0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Chambonea by Omega is a song that is basically about gassing up your guns. Talks about lasers getting pointed at his chest, all kinds of fun stuff.

One thing about it, is that the citizens of Mexican descent that I know, that are into corridos, really really like their 2nd Amendment. Take selfies with their rifles all the time type of like.

cbx
01-22-16, 22:15
more a dancehall guy myself :) but when I lived in the Caribbean used to local all the dancehalls almost every night ;) ahhh the fun
living in Honduras in the Bay Islands I found out about Punta so google up Punta Music if you like the reggaeton and salsa sound and yeah I also have a ton of reggaeton from down there
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punta
few styles of Punta some are more reggae related and some are more salsa related leaning toward calypso so ya kinda have to hear the more dance hall inspired types IMHO the stuff I heard of course was the reggae inspired Honduran style of punta ;)
very popular with the local crowd :) some of it I liked though was interesting to be living in places where stuff like this was going on though
Will do, thank you for the heads up.

Moose-Knuckle
01-23-16, 00:28
BRB, booking a flight to my condo in Panama....

I always felt you had more in common with John McAfee than you let on.

Moose-Knuckle
01-23-16, 00:34
As for tunes . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4_GpIoBgHs

WillBrink
01-23-16, 08:22
I always felt you had more in common with John McAfee than you let on.

I can neither confirm nor deny that assertion,

SteyrAUG
01-23-16, 17:03
Dating myself, but anyone ever get into Jellybean Benitez?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PqEnlrlJv4

ABNAK
01-23-16, 18:27
Just got back from Punta Cana today (in a delayed, roundabout kinda way.....thank you Jonas). Although we've been there twice before, I noticed this time that Dominican music has a steel guitar or something similar predominating the tune. I kinda like it! Sort of a "tinny" sounding guitar, almost harp-like. I'm a traditional rock and roll guy but for a cool sound in the tropics it caught my attention.

platoonDaddy
03-16-16, 17:47
Updated news story 16 March 2016

Fast & Furious guns tracked to police killings, 'El Chapo' hideout, ATF confirms

According to a report compiled for two Republican congressional committee chairmen, a WASR-10 rifle purchased six years before in the U.S. as part of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' (ATF) Operation Fast and Furious was one of three rifles used in a July 27 attack in the town of Valle de Zaragoza that left three Mexican police officers dead.

Another weapon tied to the operation was uncovered in the hideout where Sinaloa Cartel drug leader, Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán Loera, was arrested in January.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/16/fast-furious-guns-tracked-to-police-killings-el-chapo-hideout-atf-confirms/?intcmp=hplnws

ramairthree
03-16-16, 18:52
It is my understanding gun stores actually phoned in some of the suspicious buys and were blown off.

It
Is
Almost

They actually wanted guns to end up in the hands of the cartel as another nail in the gun control coffin they want to box up.

Moose-Knuckle
03-17-16, 03:30
Updated news story 16 March 2016

Fast & Furious guns tracked to police killings, 'El Chapo' hideout, ATF confirms

According to a report compiled for two Republican congressional committee chairmen, a WASR-10 rifle purchased six years before in the U.S. as part of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' (ATF) Operation Fast and Furious was one of three rifles used in a July 27 attack in the town of Valle de Zaragoza that left three Mexican police officers dead.

Another weapon tied to the operation was uncovered in the hideout where Sinaloa Cartel drug leader, Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán Loera, was arrested in January.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/16/fast-furious-guns-tracked-to-police-killings-el-chapo-hideout-atf-confirms/?intcmp=hplnws

I hope more and more of this $h*t is uncovered on Barry, Holder, Jarrett, etc.

Whiskey_Bravo
03-17-16, 07:35
I hope more and more of this $h*t is uncovered on Barry, Holder, Jarrett, etc.

Doesn't matter. Nothing will become of it.

J-Dub
03-17-16, 07:57
And this is why Eric Holder should be right next to Hitlery, in Federal Prison.

Averageman
03-17-16, 08:38
Every potential Supreme Court Justice should be asked to offer an opinion on Fast and Furious.
We need to know where they stand on a corrupt and dangerous government.

Moose-Knuckle
03-17-16, 16:14
Doesn't matter. Nothing will become of it.

I realize what you are saying, but in the end this blows any argument they have for gun control all to hell. The agenda is clear and they can't hide their true intentions. I know this is preaching to the choir for us but I want more and more of this stuff leaking out and exposing them. Some are starting to wake up.

platoonDaddy
04-14-16, 10:57
Scroll to 2:00 of video (same old bull shit)

Chaffetz discloses new details from Fast and Furious case
Apr. 13, 2016 - 5:40 - On 'Special Report,' congressman gives an update on the investigation

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4844667301001/chaffetz-discloses-new-details-from-fast-and-furious-case/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Caeser25
04-14-16, 13:43
This just proves that we need to get rid of the ATF..

Fixed it for you. It's like the DEA getting caught selling narcotics.