PDA

View Full Version : WTT: BFG PC, esstac pouch, sling, packs and other nylon gear.

Kain
01-25-16, 16:02
Have some gear and pouches that I am looking to trade off for things that might be more useful to me. I don't use paypal or anything like that, so please don't ask. Am open to FTF if you are local in the Allentown area in PA.

I can email pics of specific items to those interested. May try to get around to posting some pics here in the upcoming days if I get the time.

Have a BFG LMAC in coyote brown, will take large plates and has 6x6 side plate pouches. Nice carrier but am looking more for something like a Mayflower APC.
Esstac double KYWI AR mag pouch in coyote brown with 2 malice clips. This is the tall one.
BFG OD green double ten speed pistol mag pouch
Vtac black padded sling, have some hardware, hk hook, sling mounts around somewhere for it to that can be added.
Black molle backpack. Believe it is a Black Water Gear pack from a few years back, hasn't seen much use other than storage, has a camelbak hydration carrier sitting in it currently.
Random Woodland molle pouch, looks to be a SAW ammo pouch. Large enough to easily carry 6 or more AR mags.
HSGI mini(relative term here) EOD pouch in OD green, zippers were modded with 550 cord to stop from jingling, a knife and they can be removed and returned to factory.
DBT molle-attached patrol pack in OD green, with main compartment and secondary compartment.

As far as trades, am actively looking for a Magpul pro rear, Mayflower APC in Coyote, Surefire EDC light/Vtack L4, and am open to other things, mags, knives, armor(Maybe) ect, that is more useful to me than the gear laying about. Have other items, some sights, parts, ect, that can be added to even out certain trades, as well as cash for trades that I can't turn down.

Again will try to see about getting pics uploaded later, can email pics as well. PMing me is going to be the best way to get in touch, I don't check my email as often.