PDA

View Full Version : So where's the rest of SMGLee's 2016 SHOT threads? More incoming?

Brahmzy
01-27-16, 15:47
Always look forward to the awesome pics, but there's only a few 2016 threads. Still partying in Vegas?

HardToHandle
01-27-16, 20:46
I very much appreciate his professionally composed pictures and solid commentary.

If SMGLee has a cache of recent pictures, I hope we can wait patiently. If he other priorities, then thanks for the past work and safe travels.

shadow93
01-27-16, 20:53
Seemed like their was very little new products released at Shot this year from the lack of articles anywhere. Maybe thats why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drtywk
01-27-16, 21:36
Chen boarded an international flight immediately following SHOT, so I am not sure if he will be posting while he is overseas or waiting till he gets back. I hope he has more to show, because I barely got to see everything I wanted to during the show due to all of my meetings and know that he made it more places than I did.

carolvs
01-28-16, 13:34
I very much appreciate his professionally composed pictures and solid commentary.

If SMGLee has a cache of recent pictures, I hope we can wait patiently. If he other priorities, then thanks for the past work and safe travels.

+1. Chen has a life. By posting any pics he's doing us a favour.

WS6
02-02-16, 02:14
Seemed like their was very little new products released at Shot this year from the lack of articles anywhere. Maybe thats why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year was "DEVO...meh"

This year:

-Eotech got into "high end optics"
-Elcan created an Eotech
-Daniel Defense and KAC capitulated to superiority of MLOK
-Aimpoint came out with 3 magnifiers, basically guaranteed we will never see a "VARPOINT"
-LAV was not recognized by Ruger, and explains that this is why noone recognizes Ruger in the SF/LE/MIL community
-Colion Noire (I can't spell) was initially refused entry to SHOT16, while numerous hot "random girls" got in.
-Silencerco demonstrated their "full time suppressed pistol"
-Several ammo makers (ATK, Federal) introduced neat new evolutions of current product lines.

I'd say this year's SHOT wasn't "OH COOOLLL!!!!" But it wasn't "Nothing new", either. I wish there had been more drama at the LAV/Ruger booth, though. Like some shouting about "I'm refusing to endorse your product!" and "We never paid you to endorse it anyway" and then some general insults or something, but I kindof like inner-industry drama with high-ego content, so I digress.

WS6
02-02-16, 02:16
+1. Chen has a life. By posting any pics he's doing us a favour.

Nono, he works for us! This is why he's on the bankroll.

Oh...wait...

Yep. This is something he does because he enjoys it, and if he ceases to enjoy it, he ain't gonna do it no mo! He'll post up when he wants, if he wants, etc. But yeah, we are appreciative, and I can't wait to appreciate more appreciatively the pictures I appreciate from him!

SMGLee
02-05-16, 22:50
Sorry guys, had an oversea trip due to work. However, I am back and all the pictures will be posted in the next week or two.

Brahmzy
02-05-16, 22:56
Woot!